• Delivered products/services.
• Traveled set routes to provide services.
• Ensured deliveries were safe, correct, and on time.
• Built and maintained quality customer relationships.
• Loaded and unloaded stock.
• Maintained clean driving record.
• Collected empty containers, unsold items, damaged goods.
• Demonstrated excellent self-management skills.
• Built a professional relationship with store managers, supervisors, etc.
• Began as a delivery driver assistant (temp), was hired as permanent part-time merchandiser then hired as a full-time merchandiser.
- Driver Assistant / Merchandiser at Coca Cola
- Sales Associate at Walmart
- Crew Member at McDonald's
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Gold Seal Diploma
Liaise and coordinate with international suppliers. Merchandise management and control. Assist with Shopping and photo shots. Quality control and communication with sales team. Support Merchandiser to plan and select samples and develop seasonal collections. Managing trend boards by keeping them up to date and identifying new trends.
- Assistant Merchandiser / Product development at FREEZE CMI
- Assistant to Art Director at FREEZE CMI
- Liaison at
- Collection Showroom Internship at
10 months at this Job
- B.A - Textile Design
- Support all merchandising efforts by overseeing creation, transportation and storage ofsamples. This includes maintaining an organized system for all lines and samples, assistingshowroom merchandising, researching product trends and managing customer projects. - Record information for merchandising team such as: inventory, monitor sample shipments bycommunication with factory, product development follow-up, note pricing and file artwork.Logging samples and new product by creating style numbers and descriptions.
- Assistant Merchandiser at Almar Sales Company
- Sales Associate & Bra Expert at American Eagle Outfitters - Aerie
- Teacher's Aide at Maspeth Town Hall
- Intern at Global Fashion Travels
2 months at this Job
- BS - Fashion Business Management
I am sure that products appear in the right store, or on a website, at the appropriate time and in the correct qualities. Where can closely with the buying team to accurately forecast Trent, plants stock levels and monitor performance.
- Assistant Merchandiser at Fashion Nova Online Boutique
- AutoNation Nissan Cashier at
- Legal Assistant at Law Offices of Reginal Mckamie
- Executive Assistant at
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Social Work - Social Work /Communication
• Arrange and stock displays of liquor and wine at local Walmart and Kroger
• Developed quicker and more organized method of displaying and storing incoming shipments
- Assistant Merchandiser at Major Brands Inc
- Assistant Manager at Express Mart
1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering
• Plan commercial displays to entice and appeal to customers.
• Arrange properties, furniture, merchandise, backdrops, or other accessories
• Change or rotate window displays, interior display areas, or signage to reflect changes in inventory or promotion.
• Place prices or descriptive signs on backdrops, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
• Consult with store managers, buyers, sales associates, housekeeping staff, or engineering staff to determine appropriate placement of displays or products.
- Assistant Merchandiser at Macy's
- Receptionist/Inpatient Coordinator at Health Care Partners
- Receptionist at Stein Optometric Center
- Shift Leader at Corner Bakery
4 months at this Job
- Certificate of Medical Assistant
ORGANIZATION: Avrora Fashion Limited. Job Responsibilities: Making booking sheet, pre-costing sheet, post Costing sheet, Consumption & costing, Work order for fabric, Accessories & Print, packing list etc. Prepare an order plan, according to the right product, in the right place, at the right time, in the right quantities, at the right price, in the right promotion. Making break down the order sheet. Have sound knowledge to make order sheet in ERP System and knowledge of K- MART DSS+. To prepare the order costing and price quoting. To get lab dips on time and take approval on time. Source and develop fabrics, trims and accessories in short lead time. Ensure that all samples, trims, fabrics have been approved before production. Have good knowledge to prepare time and action flow chart to maintain the delivery. To monitor the garments sample process according to buyer requirements. Day to day communication with buyer over phone & Email. Production follow up and maintain product quality. Follow up shipment process according to buyer instruction and ensure smooth shipment process. Able to do costing, price negotiation, meeting with direct buyer, keeping all kind of record in my file. Customer Experiences: K- MART, Kappa, GEIZER. Major Courses: Garments Manufacturing Technology (Major), Production Planning & Maintenances, Yarn Manufacturing Technology, Fabric Manufacturing Technology, Wet Processing Technology, Textile Testing & Quality Control, Statistics INDUSTRIAL TRAINING: Forty two days long industrial training completed in the following Textile Industry: " FAKIR KNIT WEARS LIMITED", Kayempur, Fatullah, Narayanganj.
- Assistant Merchandiser at Avrora Fashion Limited
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.Sc - Textile Engineering
Every day, I am responsible for helping the lead of merchandising prepare the clothing department for the opening of the store.
● I assist the lead of merchandising with making sure we have enough inventory for the customers.
● I report to the lead of merchandising with any ways to better prepare the clothing department just so the customers find clothes that they need in an easy manner.
● After the store opens, I report to the front end of the store and change my position to Cashier's Assistant. In which I assist cashiers with helping a customer with checking out their items.
● I am also responsible for answering any questions the customers have or grabbing any items they may have forgotten.
- Cashier Assistant/ Merchandiser at Costco
- Assistant Manager at Famous Footwear
- Cashier/Guest Service at Target
- Caregiver/Document Control Specialist at Advanced Healing Solutions
1 year at this Job
- High school
• Develop and maintain vendor relationships with over 70 premium designer brands
• Perform stock management responsibilities to maximize the full-price selling period
• Partner closely with London-based Buying & Merchandising teams and manage cross-functional expectations with Finance, Marketing, Product Editorial and Personal Shopping teams
• Negotiate vendor discount and purchase terms to minimize stock liability for each season
• Liaise with global upload planners to ensure the appropriate visibility and accurate information go live
• Solve queries from vendors and internal teams to avoid product flow interruptions
• Assist the buyers with raising reorder PO’s based on brand and style-level performance
- Assistant Merchandiser at Net-a-Porter
- Merchant's Assistant at Macy's
- E-Commerce Merchandiser at La Garçonne
- Assistant Merchandiser at Reed Krakoff
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Fashion Merchandising Management
- Bachelor of Science - Fashion Merchandising
Ending Position: Assistant Merchandise
• placing orders for all merchandise
• Train new sales representatives
• Setting up stores with new product
• Track sales on all product
• Manage store when store manager is not present
• Assisting customers
• Handling customer complaints
• Making sure all stores have the correct prodcut on their floor.
• Plan future Sales
- Assistant Merchandiser at Sams Furniture and Appliance
- Sales representative at Dollar Jewlery Galore
- Assistant Floor Supervisor and Quality control at Cal west
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Basics