For five years I was the assistant merchandiser to Simplicity creative group a fashion craft and pattern based company that has existed for over 80 years. While in this position I managed monthly sales reports on excel that were sent to the entire company for monthly review. Maintained a filing system of top selling items and created a monthly catalog using a pagination system on excel and indesign. Much of my job consisted of being a liaison with other departments and companies for the director of merchandising.
- Assistant Merchandiser at Simplicity Creative Group
- Receptionist at Romar Int
- Sales Support at Banana Republic
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
PETCO San Diego, CA June 2018 to present Assistant Merchandiser Review previous promotional structures and partner with vendors to determine optimal digital strategies to ensure competitive market place pricing, while adhering to vendor MAP policies Brick & Mortar buying responsibility for the Solid Gold and MARS portfolios, driving over $1.5M in sales in Summer 2018 Partner with Planner and vendors to manage in-season business, implementing markdowns as needed while maintaining profitability Analyzing consumers to establish strategies to maximize in store foot traffic, product engagement and conversion rates
- Assistant Merchandiser at Petco
- Assistant Buyer at ROSS STORES
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP at HALSTON
- Senior Product Pricing Supervisor at GRANITE TELCOMMUNICATIONS
7 months at this Job
- A.A. - Merchandise and Marketing
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Richline Group(Merchandise Dep.) Manhattan, NY
Product Assistant/ Merchandiser Feb. 2017 to Nov.2017
• Direct design development to address product needs and price points for various mass market retailers.
• Coordinate with overseas and domestic manufacturing partners to manage product development flow and to guarantee the completion of sample orders.
• Assist in marketing research to help create trend driven product and to identify new opportunities.
• Support the sale’s department with product preparation and post meeting follow up.
• Designed in-house signage to optimize selling potential.
• Experience in purchasing samples and components. Samuel Aaron Inc (Merchandise Dep.) Long island City, NY Associate Merchandiser Sep. 2015 to Jan.2017
• Collaborate with Merchandising Director on product development and customer opportunities.
• Contribute to the design direction of sample lines and collections.
• Revamp existing product lines to capitalize on market trends and to manage inventory
• Work as a liaison with overseas and domestic manufacturing partners to follow up on product development and sample status.
• Assist account executives in managing samples activities.
- Product Assistant/ Merchandiser at Richline Group (Samuel Aaron Inc)
- Showroom manager/ Inventory manager at Samuel Aaron Inc
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance at VITA
- Merchandise Department Assistant at Samuel Aaron Inc
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
- Associate in Applied Science Degree - Accountring
An experienced customer service professional that is committed to excellence. Provides subordinates with the resources needed to attain results, gives clear directions and sets realistic and measurable goals for the department. Excels in a fast-paced environment, dependable and works well independently and as part of a team. Silver Eagle Distributors, Pasadena, Texas- Driver Assistant / Merchandiser 2018-Current Assist sales representative with pre and post trip truck inspections. Responsible for assisting the driver in counting inventory on the truck and when delivering to each account. Ride with sales representative for entire route assisting with delivering products sold to each account. Help with product deliveries by reviewing pick sheet for account, pulling proper products from bays, stacking products on a dolly and wheeling them into each account. Establish and maintain good customer service by ensuring account backrooms and shelves are left orderly and deliveries are made on time, while providing respectful courteous service to retailers, shoppers and all members of the public. Drive an 18 bay commercial vehicle or a tractor-trailer. Assist and/or builds displays with proper P.O.S. per Company policy, to meet retailer needs and to maximize product sales.
- Driver Assistant / Merchandiser at Silver Eagle Distributors
- Business Banking Sr. Service Specialist II at JP MORGAN CHASE
- Hot Shot Delivery Driver at BB Freight Logistics
- Consumer Banking Sr. Service Specialist I at JP MORGAN CHASE
1 year at this Job
Liaise and coordinate with international suppliers. Merchandise management and control. Assist with Shopping and photo shots. Quality control and communication with sales team. Support Merchandiser to plan and select samples and develop seasonal collections. Managing trend boards by keeping them up to date and identifying new trends
- Assistant Merchandiser / Product Development at Freeze CMI
- Assistant to Art Director at Freeze CMI
- Cad designer / Showroom Coordinator at Spenglish Apparel Brand
- Aysha Collection Internship at
8 months at this Job
- B.A - Textile Design
ㆍ Analyzing the sales using Excel and helping MD to source the better promotion deals ㆍ Handling more than 100 deals per week with detail check ㆍ Monitoring the Korea retail Industry and sharing with co-workers
- Assistant Merchandiser at T-mon
- Brand Intern at Cilantro
- Staff at GS Watsons
1 month at this Job
- BA in Business - marketing
Assist Hallmark merchandisers with seasonal change outs of cards and gifting
• Assist with installations
- Assistant Merchandiser at Guidiant Group/ Hallmark
- Customer Service/Cashier at The Starboard Restaurant
- Stock Merchandiser at Bath and Body Works
- Deli Clerk at Safeway - Deli
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Exercise Science
- - Interior Design
· Managed implementation of all product changes, updates, carry-overs and late adds from request to execution · Managed style, delivery and MSRP data input for over 10,000 SKUs seasonally and maintained their continuous accuracy in the system · Assigned MSRPs by business tier to all styles and helped adjust them to meet marginal needs after the initial buy · Analyzed sales reports and presented best and worst sellers to production partners to collaborate on merchandise improvements · Converted an antiquated sample receiving process to a digital cloud-based system and managed SMS from order placement to line opening
- Assistant Merchandiser at Calvin Klein
- Colorist at Calvin Klein
- Design Studio Coordinator at Calvin Klein
- Brand Coordinator at The Cobbler's Kitchen, Inc.
10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Marketing
I assist the merchandisers with any thing they may need . I also receive product which I document and put away in our warehouse. I also receive deliveries from ups, fedex staples,etc.. i pick and sort product for the sales reps as well as providing them any other assistance they may need . I have a data report that i must keep updated .
- Assistant Merchandiser at Empire Merchants North
- Warehouse Worker at GlaxoSmithKline
- Assistant Merchandiser at
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Paralegal studies
Communicate with members
● Encourage members to try different styles
● Improved and organized ordering process
● Create visually appearing tables
● Replenish pro shop
- Assistant Merchandiser at Royal Poinciana Golf Club
- Sales Associate at Kate Spade at Miromar Outlets
- IL - Intern at Northwestern Medicine Hospital Delnor
1 year, 4 months at this Job