• 3 years Assistant Nurse Manager
- Assistant Nurse Manager at Kaiser
- Registered Nurse at St. Agnes Medical Center
3 years at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
Assistant Nurse Manager for Labor & Delivery. Responsible for overall care and safety of our patients and families including high-risk antepartum, intrapartum and postpartum patients. Responsibilities include but not limited to staffing Nurses, PCT, Clerks and ORT, ongoing maintenance of equipment and supplies, continuing education for staff, multidisciplinary rounds with OB physicians, anesthesiologists, neonatologists and MFM. Participate in peer reviews, RCA and safety committee. Recent accomplishments include transition to new EMR, moving to a new Antepartum unit and improving workflow by including bedside handoff.
- Assistant Nurse Manager at Maimonides Medical Center
- Registered Nurse at Maimonides Medical Center
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- MSN - Health Care Administration and Executive Nurse Leadership.
- BSN - Nursing
Promoted to the position of Assistant Nurse Manager of Surgery at Euclid Hospital. * Exercise self-discretion in the supervision and coordination of the daily department operations. * Facilitate collaboration and communication among unit staff and management team members. * Provide ongoing evaluations to all direct and indirect patient care providers. * Ensure continuity of patient care throughout all perioperative phases. * Counsel employees regarding performance, and maintain accountability as necessary. * Assist with hiring and selection of new personnel. * Assist with orientation and onboarding process of new personnel. * Maintain communication with senior management of any significant issues or deficits within the department. * Develop and assign responsibilities required by staff members. * Responsible for employee payroll and time keeping. * Actively involved in annual employee performance reviews. * Maintain and administer all institutional policies and procedures.
- Perioperative Assistant Nurse Manager at Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Perioperative Surgical Registered Nurse at Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Registered Nurse Medical-Surgical Floor at Cleveland Clinic Foundation
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Nursing Administration - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Accelerated - Nursing Accelerated
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - Biology
Experienced nursing leader and critical care nurse that combines innovation with evidence. Nursing Administration experience including Medical ICU, Surgical ICU, Neuroscience ICU and Acute Care Dialysis Units. Currently share oversight and responsibility of 100+ FTEs. Exceptionally developed interpersonal skills with the ability to support and direct team members in a positive environment. Daily duties include directing and ensuring safety, quality, cost containment and service excellence for Tertiary Neurosurgical/Medical ICU unit. AdventHealth Tampa (formally Florida Hospital Tampa)-Tampa, FL July 2018-Present Assistant Nurse Manager - Management, development, and daily monitoring of 50+ employees of varying skill levels in a fast paced, growing 36 bed Neurosurgical/ Medical ICU. Daily Leader Rounding, Patient Rounding and service recovery for patient experience. Duties relative to staff include: -New employee interviews, 30-60-90 day and annual evaluations -Staff training, education, counseling and communication -Identifying and improving processes between patients, physicians and facility. - Patient rounds -Bedside care to critically ill patients as needed -Rapid Response Team back up Duties relative to patient safety include: -ACHA and Joint Commission/DNV preparedness -Interdisciplinary process improvement -Incident investigation, post huddles and reporting -Move to Zero- instrumental in decreasing Cauti rate to ZERO -Move to restraint free enviroment Duties relative to budget: -Facilitating patient flow to and from ICU and floors -Scheduling and staffing based on volume and unit productivity
- Assistant Nurse Manager at Florida Hospital Tampa
- AOD Nursing Supervisor Administrative Oversight at Spring Hill Regional Hospital
- Critical Care Staff Nurse and PRN Team Lead at Florida Hospital
- Clinical Coordinator and Acute Dialysis Nurse at DaVita Kidney Care-Trinity and Pasco Acutes
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- Associate Degree - Applied Science/ Nursing
Assistant nurse manager responsible for the special procedures department of a level 1 trauma center. Responsible for a team of critical care nurses specialized in vascular access and emergent procedures. Updated and revised policies/procedures in the department to reflect practice changes of the national standards of practice. Coordinated department schedules and development of vascular access team.
- Assistant Nurse Manager at Wesley Medical Center
- RN, staff nurse at Wesley Medical Center
- RN, Staff nurse at Cleveland Regional Medical Center
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- BSN - Nursing
• Supervise nursing staff at two Primary Care Practices
• Scheduling shift and daily assignments
• Provide ongoing support and training to nursing and medical assistant staff
• Improve quality metrics and patient care by conducting outreaches
• Assist nurse manager in recruiting, training and retention of staff members
• Ensure nursing staff adhere to nursing policies and procedures
• Maintain adequate vaccine and medical supply inventory
- Assistant Nurse Manager at Institute For Family Health-Stevenson Family Health Center
- Registered Nurse at Institute for Family Health-17th Street
- Agency Registered Nurse at NYC Health and Hospitals
- Community Health Nurse at Horizon Healthcare Staffing Agency
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
Providing compassionate nursing care to residents using the intellectual guidelines of the nursing process, while promoting
the patients' well-being and bringing a greater quality of life to countless patients.
• Adapting to new situations on a daily basis as an Assistant Nurse Manager, supporting the Nurse Manager or the Program Director with planning, coordinating, and supervising the work of nursing personnel for multiple units, programs, and departments.
• Monitoring expenditures and aiding in decreasing overtime cost by 78%, and determining staffing needs based on acuity levels, census, and resources, while ensuring effective bed utilization.
• Supervising and training LPNs along with Nursing Assistants, instructing them as a Team Leader and guiding them to give their best, while ensuring that nursing documentation including flow sheets, intake sheets, and completed per policy.
• Working with an exceptional staff and becoming part of an elite corps of healthcare professionals driven by passion, performance, and pride, as well as working in coordination with other members of the health care team.
• Completing patient assessments, observing and interpreting patient's symptoms and communicating them to physicians, while collaborating with Physicians and Nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
• Adjusting patients' medications and providing treatments according to Physicians orders, including IV Access, IVF and IV ABT.
• Fostering a supportive, compassionate environment to care for patients and their families, as well as providing education to the patients and notifying families of changes in patients conditions such as treatment steps, prevention, healthy habits, and home care.
- Registered Nurse & Assistant Nurse Manager at MorseLife Health System
- Registered Nurse/Risk Adjustment at Inovalon
- Registered Nurse at Consulate Health Care
- Licensed Practical Nurse at Consulate Healthcare
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Practical Nursing
- Associate in Nursing - Nursing
Twinsburg Emergency Departments To 3999 Richmond Road, Beachwood, Ohio Present Assistant Nurse Manager
Twinsburg Emergency Departments
To 3999 Richmond Road, Beachwood, Ohio
Present Assistant Nurse Manager
- Assistant Nurse Manager at University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center
- Registered Nurse at
- at University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center
- Registered Nurse at
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing Program
- Associates Degree in Nursing - Nursing
Coral Gables, FL
• Assistant Nurse Manager of Surgical Stepdown Unit - Collaborate with members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team in order to formulate and implement an appropriate plan of care for all patients - Utilize various communication techniques to convey information and provide status updates to patients and their families - Follow physician orders and report changes to patient's condition, and Evaluate diagnostic results and consult with medical staff - Efficiently manage employees including completing annual review, staffing, and educational compliance - Delegate responsibility and assess job performance of other registered nurses. - Collaborate to leadership team to achieve and maintain the Advance Orthopedic Certification by Joint Commission - Evaluated, kept track, and managed the unit's budget goals
• ICU - Monitor hemodynamic stability/telemetry and respond to emergent situations - Provide care for critically ill patients who are ventilator-dependent, including frequent assessment of respiratory system and prioritization of necessary interventions - Prioritize and provide care for critically ill patients with invasive venous access - Safely administer and appropriately titrate various vasopressor and sedative agents
• Surgical Stepdown Unit - Provide direct patient care to patients with various debilitating injuries requiring surgical intervention - Utilize orthopedic equipment to provide perioperative care and post-operative care - Collaborate with social services and home health staff regarding patient discharge necessities, and communicate with staff at rehabilitation centers regarding transfer of patients
- Assistant Nurse Manager of Surgical Stepdown Unit at Coral Gables Hospital
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associate of Science in Nursing - Nursing
outcomes for all patients.
• Provides care to a geriatric patient population while maintaining a leadership role as Assistant Nurse Manager.
• Excels in Conflict resolution by utilizing therapeutic communication skills.
• Delegates tasks appropriately based on staff scope of practice.
• Provides mentorship to new graduate nurses.
• Educates staff on new technology, evidence based practice, and appropriate resource utilization.
• Appropriately develops all staff assignments by analyzing patient load and acuity.
• Evaluates staff performance on a continual basis as well as a yearly basis.
• Collaborates with mid-level providers, ancillary medical staff, and administrative personnel to promote excellent
• Evaluates infection prevention by conducting monthly hygiene audits.
outcomes for all patients.
- Assistant Nurse Manager at UAB Highlands
- FNP STUDENT at CLINICAL PRECEPTORSHIP
- RN and Relief Charge Nurse at UAB Hospital
3 years at this Job
- Masters of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Associate of Science - Nursing