373 South High Street Columbus, Ohio 02/01/2013 - 12/31/2016 Steve Campbell (614) 271-2868 Administrative Assistant/Office Manager Assisting the H.R Director and much more
- Administrative Assistant/Office Manager at Franklin County Recorder's Office
- at Liberty Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
- Deputy Criminal Assistant at Courts Criminal Division
- Assistant to CEO at OHIC Insurance Company
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts - Public Relations/Marketing
Assistant office manager for pool company. In charge of 400 lifeguards, scheduling, as well as various HR related tasks.
- Assistant Office Manager at United Pool Services
- Front Desk Scheduler, Westchester County at New York Presbyterian Medical Group
- Internal Medicine Scheduler, Poughkeepsie at CareMount Medical Group
- Neurology Scheduler at Mid Hudson Medical Group
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Healthcare Management
- Associates - Early Childhood
I am an assistant office manager and a Medical Assistant.
- Medical Assistant/ Assistant Office Manager at Begum Internal Medicine
- Administrative Assistant at Rhett Bullard P.A.
- Home Health Care Provider at Private Homehealth
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Womans Center Of North Florida
5 months at this Job
Assistant office manager with the operation of the medical office
- Assistant Office Manager at Doctors Care/UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc.
- Certified Medical Assistant at Doctor's care
- Certified Optical Medical at Allied medical Center Temporary Agency
- Certified Medical Assistant at Musc
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associated of Applied Science Medical assistant Degree - Certified Medical assistant
Position: Legal Assistant/Office Manager Job Duties: Conferring with clients by telephone and personal interviews; preparing legal pleadings and correspondence; research; filing; transcribing; interviewing new employees; accounts payable; accounts receivable; overseeing the operations of the business.
- Legal Assistant/Office Manager at THE LAW FIRM OF MICHAEL L. MAYNARD, P.C
22 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Intro to Computers
Monroeville, PA, January 2007-Present Legal Administrative Assistant/Office Manager *Manage office billing system, accounts payable, accounts receivable *Drafting of Divorce, Custody, Support Complaints *Tickler System *All administrative responsibilities *Marketing for the firm *Responsible of all new client files and handling them from the initial meeting through end
- Legal Administrative Assistant/Office Manager at Suher Law Office, P.C
- Greeter/Receptionist at Fiore Toyota, Volkswagen, and Audi
- Co-Manager at Limited Brands
- Bridal/Formal Wear Consultant at Kaufman's Wedding World
12 years at this Job
I’m assistant office manager and a sales associate. I do administrative work and I sale jewelry to customers. I handle and clean all types of jewelry, I handle money, I use pos systems and I interact with customers.
- Assistant Office Manager at Helzberg Diamonds
- server/bartender at cheddars
- office manager at cheddars
- Front Desk Agent at Arlington Court Suites Hotel
2 months at this Job
- - business adminstration
- - business adminstration
4304 Halls Ferry Rd. Vicksburg, MS 39180 Owner: April Johnston Contact: 601-218-0240 Position: Salon Assistant/Office Manager Job Responsibilities: Responsible for scheduling appointments, conducted all cash register duties, organization and maintaining salon's retail, assisted hairdressers by washing and rinsing treatments from hair and conducted inventories and prepared order list managing inventory levels
- Salon Assistant/Office Manager at Cuttin Up Hair Salon
- Home Health Aide at Mississippi Department of Rehabilitation
- Owner at KATZ BROTHERS
- Office Manager at
9 months at this Job
- High school
As a Assistant Office Manager my daily task consist of managing our time system for our field nurses, scheduling attendants for visits with the clients, authorizing time sheets, insurance verification, weekly invoice billing to both insurance and patient. As a team player, I would do home visit when short handed and needed help.
- Assistant Office Manager at Jakpa Health Care inc.
- Receptionist at Clay Cooley Nissan of Irving
- Resident Clerk at Mountain Creek Retirement Living
- City Life Guard at City of Grand Prairie
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Nursing
As an assistant office manager I was responsible for all of the finance contracts,bank deposits,employee scheduling,warehouse organization,complete customer satisfaction for the life of there product by doing everything possible to make sure my customers were happy with there purchase as well as delivery and set up of t the items purchased.I managed all store inventory and filed all the required financing paperwork and contracts and made sure t to follow up with t the customer
- Assistant Office Manager/Salesperson at Furniture Liquidators/ FFO
10 years, 8 months at this Job