( A second largest buyside in China and a joint-venture mutual fund between BOC and BlackRock）
2016-2018 Institutional Investment Advisor & Assistant Portfolio Manager
• Drafted investment proposals and prepared models for portfolios valued at $140mm
• Conducted research on individual stocks and monitored positioning of portfolio comprised of 60 bonds valued at $1.5bn
• Coordinated implementation of market expansion and supervised institutional sales team of 20, including holding roadshows, pitching portfolio products, and soliciting investors
• Created monthly reports that provided analysis on financial regulatory trends for 25 portfolio managers and 30 analysts
• Won a $1.5bn mandate for active investment from a city commercial bank, setting a new record in the whole company
• Delivered 2% alpha investment return for products over annualized return of similar funds
- Institutional Investment Advisor & Assistant Portfolio Manager at Bank of China Investment Management
- Client Relationship Manager & Product Manager at Bank of China
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Investment Research and Asset Management Immersion
- Master of Finance - Finance
- Bachelor of Financial Engineering - Financial Engineering
Communicate initiatives to maximize revenue, minimize expenses, maximize resident service experience and achieve financial goals for homes in the community/pod.
• Support a team and assist in achieving the portfolio team goals and objectives.
• Application processing (quick turnaround).
• Review leases for document accuracy and accuracy of information in the system of record.
• Expedite eviction notice paperwork and attend scheduled eviction hearings.
• Manage accounts receivable: post resident charges and payments, collections, etc.
• Prepare communication notices, i.e.: Delinquent, HOA, Notice to Vacate, Renewal post card/mailers via email or US Postal Service, other communications as directed by Portfolio Operations Director.
• Receive lease applications for forwarding to Broker/Owner.
• Manage resident information.
• Take incoming calls from residents, prospective residents; follow up on delinquencies, etc.
• Expediting resident issues and following up until the issue is properly resolved.
• Ensure Maintenance Technicians are deployed to homes based on type of service requests received from residents.
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at INVITATION HOMES
- Business Manager at AVISTELE AT MARTINS LANDING
- Accepted rental payments and give immediately to Assistant Community Manager at METROPOINT LOFTS
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Georgia Real Estate Commission
Manages open-end commercial mortgage fund with over $1B of assets under management. Analyzes all potential investments, and oversees management of sources and uses to maximize returns. Serves as main liaison between portfolio management and finance/accounting teams. Active participant on quarterly investor calls, and partners with sales team to make presentations to potential investors. Notable Accomplishments: ◆ Lead internal team to launch one of the industry's first open-ended commercial mortgage funds. The Fund was successfully launched at the end of 2015, and within 2 years has grown in size to over $1B in assets under management. ◆ Designed, created, and implemented all financial models being used to manage Mortgage Fund, as well as the model that is used throughout the entire $60B+ MetLife Commercial Mortgage platform to perform IRR analysis on each potential investment presented to the Investment Committee.
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at MetLife, Real Estate Investments
- at MetLife, Real Estate Investments
- Associate Director - Real Estate Portfolio Management at MetLife, Real Estate Investments
- Associate Director at MetLife, Real Estate Investments
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
4. Senior Client Service Manager, Assistant Portfolio Manager, Research Assistant, and Trader Resume
Senior Client Service Manager, Assistant Portfolio Manager, Research Assistant, and Trader 2007 - 2017 Colorado Financial Management LLC is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor with more than $1.7 billion in assets under management. The firm specializes in offering customized investment management strategies and financial planning for individuals, families, and institutions.
• Managed all client services and administrative responsibilities for 110 relationships.
• Identified and resolved client questions, requests, and concerns with prompt personal service.
• Provided Advisor detailed information regarding ongoing client services concerns and account activity.
• Established and maintained relationships with external service teams to assist with client support.
• Collaborated weekly with Chief Operations Officer and colleagues to analyze client services processes.
• Trained new Client Service team colleagues to use software programs required to provide superior service.
• Provided portfolio management for 110 clients and $190 million.
• Created reports for Advisors to discuss with clients during investment review meetings.
• Participated in monthly Alternative Investment, Fixed Income, and Mutual Fund committees.
• Researched and analyzed securities and strategies for Alternative Investment portfolios.
• Established and maintained relationships with regional mutual fund sales representatives.
• Executed trades for 110 clients and as back-up trader for entire firm on multiple vendor software platforms.
- Senior Client Service Manager, Assistant Portfolio Manager, Research Assistant, and Trader at Sargent Bickham Lagudis
- Early Childhood Teacher at UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO CHILDREN'S CENTER and THE ACORN SCHOOL
- Branch Office Administrator at EDWARD JONES
- Department Administrator at FRED PRYOR SEMINARS
10 years at this Job
- MBA - Business
- BA - Psychology
Assisted Portfolio Directors with managing portfolio of single family residential homes in accordance with company objectives and metrics.
• Assisted Portfolio Directors in maintaining occupancy levels, ensuring positive resident relations and complying with all reporting requirements.
• Prepared and delivered resident renewal letters and initiate new leases with existing residents.
• Participated in creation of annual outreach plan and coordinate quarterly resident events.
• Provided exceptional customer service by attending to resident move-in/move-out needs and responding to requests in a professional and timely manner.
• Managed all electronic lease files for residents; ensure file management quality control including document storage in proprietary database.
• Handled all cash handling and accounts receivable management; post daily deposits.
• Conducted property inspections; assessing condition of properties and recommending minor repairs.
• Assisted in oversight of maintenance operations.
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at The Leaf Group
- Fairmont Gold Attendant Trainee at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Store Manager at BodyBrite USA
- Assistant Property Manager at Avenue5 Residential
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Business Administrative Management
• Support for Portfolio Managers of eight master-planned communities
• Process building permits to send to the City of Arvada for one of the eight communities in the portfolio
• Work with homeowners, builders and contractors in preparing architectural applications to be reviewed
• Process and review architectural applications (I am the reviewer for four of the communities)
• Process deposits
• Travel to various communities to train new staff in SmartWebs and GeoLens
• Prepare board meeting packets
• Attend board meetings as necessary for board elections
• Update websites for the communities
• Perform routine exterior inspections of communities as needed for Portfolio Managers
• Generate and mail violation letters to homeowners regarding non-compliance issues
• Follow-up on violations to ensure compliance
• Address and resolve homeowner questions and concerns
• Oversee clubhouse rentals
• Provide access to amenities by programming key fobs and access cards
• All other office duties as needed
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at CCMC
- Covenants Coordinator at CCMC
- Staffing Coordinator at Dixie Staffing
3 years at this Job
- Some college
Manage Multiple Sites Affordable Housing, Training and Developing Management and Leadership linkedin.com/in/philip-buerk-
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at Bellwether Housing
- Community Manager at Epic Asset Management
- Leasing Manager/Assistant Manager at HNN Associates Llc
- Porter, Maintenance Technician, & Maintenance Supervisor & Regional Manager, Training at Brown Apartment Communities
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B. S. - Business Administration
Collect on delinquent accounts, resulting in collection of written-off debt and significant recovery of past-due amounts.
● Conduct audits of apartments, pets, parking, and storage to maximize profitability.
● Assist with all aspects of building management, including inspecting units, processing and closing maintenance work orders, and collecting, processing, and posting all rents and utilities to ledgers.
● Maintain 70% renewal rate with a minimum of 2% increase on rents and 94 - 96% occupancy rates.
● Respond to corporate and resident requests and concerns promptly and effectively.
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at Local by Laramar
- Assistant Business Manager, west77 at Lincoln Property Company
- Sales Consultant at Magellan Development Group
- Leasing Consultant at Village Green
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of General Studies - Sports Journalism
• Work in Facilities Department scheduling preventative maintenance for thirteen Washington State Employees Credit Union branches.
• Monthly branch visits to maintain WSECU owned building’s and or leased retail spaces.
• Coordinate work with landlords and property management companies.
• Schedule all vendors for PM’s, recurring work and projects.
• Accounts payables.
• Write and track contracts for vendors.
• Prepare and follow annual budgets.
• Write monthly financial reports.
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at Kidder Mathews
- Senior Assistant Portfolio Manager at Killian Pacific
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at Quantum Residential Inc
- Portfolio Administrator at GVA Kidder Mathews
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Finance
- - General
- - Business Management
• Accounting - Posting Rents/Late Fees - Paid All Bills/Vendor INV’s
• Filing for Eviction
• Move Outs
• Fair Housing training complete.
• Etc. Greet and introduce prospects to the community in a favorable presentation. Thoroughly address and respond to any questions and concerns in a beneficial way to future and current residents. Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product knowledge to clients needs by communicating the features and benefits all while abiding by fair housing laws. Prepare all incoming work orders, with follow ups. Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow up on renewal notices. Process rents, keep a $0.00 delinquency for both properties. Pay both properties bills and submit invoices from vendors, keep a budget for the owners expense.
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at The Leaf Group
- Leasing Agent at Greystar Property Management
- Leasing Agent at TRILAR MANAGEMENT GROUP
- Leasing Temp at Career Strategies
6 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent