Serve as assistant portfolio manager for the firm's Vice Chairman who manages $150 million in assets for individuals, families and trust clients on both a discretionary and non-discretionary basis.
• Monitor client's customized portfolios to insure consistency with investment objectives.
• Interact with clients to update them on the investment rationale of their portfolio's holdings and their performance.
• Provide buy/sell recommendations to portfolio manager and insure trades are properly executed by trading desk.
• Meet with the management of companies held in the various portfolios to help evaluate their investment merits.
• Generate potential new investment ideas through fundamental research.
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at Horizon Kinetics LLC
- Research Analyst at Horizon Kinetics LLC
- Various Temporary Assignments at
- Research Analyst at Gabelli & Company, Inc
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Finance
I have contributed to positive business results through effective organization, prioritization, and follow through of key organizational projects. My strengths, qualifications, as well as my academic background, are an ideal match to the Financial Analyst requirements and will bring immediate value to LS Management LLC . In my current Assistant Portfolio Manager role, I exercise a methodical and analytical approach to problem solving. While I am independently motivated, I appreciate collective efforts and collaborate productively within group settings. Moreover, I am competent in analyzing data, preparing reports, studying stock market trends, and making investment recommendations, all with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at Veritable, LP
6 months at this Job
- Master's - International Banking and Finance
- Bachelor's - Economics
residents on completed requests
• relationships to ensure overall tenant satisfaction ASSISTANT PORTFOLIO MANAGER
• Managed CRM and lead database TRICON AMERICAN HOMES | 08/2018- CURRENT
• Send Welcome Packages to new residents
• Accurately prepare lease documents for review and signatures Highlights of Qualifications by residents and PM
• Coordinate with Project Coordinators to schedule move ins MANAGEMENT
• Access rental values for all upcoming renewals
• Growth of revenues by 3.9% annually reflecting effective
• Encourage and define 2-5% increase lease renewals with expenditure containment and decreased delinquency residents
• Worked closely with onsite Maintenance/ Redevelopment
• Manage a Portfolio of 23-30 cities teams to renovate 96% of properties inventory
• Maintain and audit all resident files to ensure compliance with
• Spearheaded biweekly file audits to increase annual audit score company standards. by 10%
• Developed and tracked marketing campaigns and strategies
• Development of strong tenant relationships to ensure resident retention rates of over 40%
• Increased NOI by repositioning community from conventional market to student-based market
- ASSISTANT PORTFOLIO MANAGER at TRICON AMERICAN HOMES
- PROPERTY MANAGER at FAIRFIELD RESIDENTIAL
- ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER at FAIRFIELD RESIDENTIAL
5 months at this Job
- B.A - Business
Assist 3 property managers, including the Regional Vice President with managing 24
properties, which include retail centers, medical buildings, and industrial business centers.
• Assist manager on misclleaneous property issues and tenant issues.
• Assist managers with preparing monthly financial reports.
• Prepare work scope with manager oversight for vendors as requested.
• Prepare bid analysis for client review.
• Obtain vendor proposals and coordinate work as requested by manager.
• Notify tenants of work being performed as requested by manager.
• Conduct and assist property inspections including move in and outs.
• Handle vendor negotioations as part of work proposals.
• Efficient in lease comprehension and lease abstracting.
• Prepare weekly open item list to discuss with managers.
• Compose letters and tenant notices as requested by manager.
• A./R Calling (for all projects). Pull A/R report and contact tenants on rent payment status.
• Vendor and tenant insurance tracking.
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at Charles Dunn Real Estate Services, Inc
- Finance Assistant at Cushman & Wakefield
- Assistant at ABM Onsite Services
- Office Manager at Stone Techs, Inc
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
- High School Diploma
· Maximize functionality of available data o Perform queries from Oracle database’s o Sort and consolidate large amounts of data from multiple programs onto organized, functional Excel tables o Created Macros using Excel and Word to automate tedious tasks · Provide support to a group of portfolio managers with approximately 22,000 investment accounts o Draft and process all necessary documentation, such as investment policy statements and trade proposals o Process time sensitive requests to buy, sell or transfer assets and cash o Answer main phone line as the primary client contact · Assist management in conducting monthly Investment Review Committee meetings o Minute the proceedings of each meeting o Organize review information with excel tables
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at PNC Wealth Management
- Soccer Coach at Century V FC
- Financial Service Associate at First Commonwealth Bank
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics-Economics
• Managed open-ended product (increase from ¥ 4 billion to ¥ 8 billion), close-ended products (¥ 40 billion total) and structured close-ended products ($180 million).
• Established investment strategy, set up asset pool; Actively managed fund product by consideration of liquidity risk, market risk and credit risk; Timely made adjustment of proportion of assets; Always ensured the safety of liquidity and improved returns; Wrote quarterly portfolio strategy report and analysis report of competitors.
• Asset pool and instruments: mainly treasury bonds, credit bonds, ABS, Repo, shadow banking assets, interbank placement, fund of fund (money market, bond, hybrid, IPO), cash equivalents, derivatives (fixed for floating swap, cross currency interest rate swap, bull call spread option), etc.
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at Bank of Shanghai, Asset Management Department
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- MA - Financial Economics
- Bachelor of Engineering - Information Engineering
Charlotte, North Carolina/Chicago, Illinois *A TIAA Company; formerly known as TH Real Estate; a top 5 fund manager by global AUM Assistant Portfolio Manager August 2018 - Present ! Support seven multifamily portfolios, both closed and open, holding value-add and core assets, which range in size from $30mm to $1bn+, in all stages of the portfolio lifecycles ! Assist in launching an open-end portfolio through preparing marketing materials and building an open-end portfolio model ! Review quarterly investment and compliance letters before sent to investors ! Monitor fund level performance through analyzing portfolio metrics
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at Nuveen Real Estate & Asset Management
- Debt Originations Analyst at
- Investment Grade Junior Trading Analyst at
- COO Analyst at Wells Fargo Securities
5 months at this Job
- - finance
• Processing rental applications within 1 - 2 days of submittal. All initial contacts with references need to be completed by the end of the first business day of receiving the application.
• Run Rent Cafe background check (Credit/criminal/eviction) reports on potential residents and define lease terms.
• Prepare and send out Holding Deposit Agreements to approved applicants and obtain tracking numbers for all holding deposit funds.
• Schedule move in dates between residents and Leasing Agent
• Coordinate with Housing to complete HAP/RTA packages, schedule initial inspections etc.
• Aid in marketing homes via various outlets and providing new ideas.
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at Tricon American Homes
- Assistant Property Manager at Mid America Apartments
- Assistant Property Manager at Allied-Orion
- Assistant Property Manager at BHManagement
7 months at this Job
- BBA - Business Management /Marketing
- A.A. - Liberal Arts
* Manage overall assest allocation for managed strategies * Analyze current and prospective investments * Due diligence on current investments * Manage investment strategies and performance * North Country Equity Growth Fund * Research and analyze current and prospective stocks * Manage performance of fund vs. large cap growth category * Meet with fund investment advisors on fund strategy
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at Glens Falls National Bank
- Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo Advisors
- Financial Advisor at Citi Smith Barney
- Owner/ Operator at Bousquet Distributing
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Marketing & Business Management
Property Management > Greeted, pre-qualified, and followed-up with prospective tenants; process and verified eligible tenant applications. > Ensure data accuracy for all leasing activity (inclusive of pricing, rent ready dates, application status, agent notes marketing verbiage, photos, etc.) within MLS, Yardi and Salesforce > Accept & process resident rent payments and forward to Assistant Portfolio Manager > Document service requests from residents and forward requests to Service Operations Manager in a timely manner > Assist manager in verifying that all invoices are in property management system > Research maintenance charge backs to ensure they are legitimate and give approval to charge the resident's account > Assist in connecting utilities for vacant homes so they can be turned quickly > Assist residents with resolving outstanding maintenance issues > Follow up with residents to ensure their work orders are completed to their satisfaction and in a timely manner > Communicate via the portal and phone with SMS daily to ensure the vendors are resolving the resident issues > Escalate resident complaints when needed > Schedule in-house work orders directly with the resident > Schedule move-out inspections with resident and assign to a field project manager > Document service requests from residents in the Service Maintenance Portal in a timely manner > Completed leasing packages for all rentals and maintained 85%+ occupancy rate; quickly processed denial letters to inform prospective applicants of application rejection. > Performed administrative duties such as rent collection, communicating with tenants via written correspondence, maintaining property and facilities, and administering lease closings. > Addressed, investigated, and resolved tenant complaints and documented action taken; delivered emergency 24-hour on-call services to tenants. > Collected and recorded application fees and deposits; accurately documented all financial transactions. > Negotiated vendor contracts for community services such as property maintenance and housekeeping.
- Accept & process resident rent payments and forward to Assistant Portfolio Manager at Invitation Homes
- Credit Specialist at Equifax
- Activity Coordinator at Day Program
at this Job
- - Pharmacy Technician