Providing comprehensive investment advisory service that anticipates client needs and exceeds expectations in content and depth of communication
- Thinking strategically at a team level to improve internal efficiencies, eliminate redundancies in workflow, and automate processes to the extent possible to decrease workload and increase precision FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE: Veritable LP (June 2011 - Present)
Assistant Portfolio Manager
• Served as investment advisor to 25+ high net worth individuals and families ($5-$150m net worth) with diverse needs and expectations
• Communicated thorough portfolio and market performance updates to clients in meetings and via phone conference
• Provided detailed ad hoc analyses and reviews for trust and estate documents, annuity plans, executive stock option compensation, privately held company valuation, social security distribution timing, and other varied analyses as needed
• Developed and implemented customized strategic and tactical asset allocations with a focus on tax efficient capital preservation over long and short time horizons
• Constructed one-off hedging transactions using derivatives or other financial instruments for clients with concentrated or illiquid positions
• Facilitated initiation of new hedge fund investments, charitable gifts, IRA rollovers, wire transfers, account openings, and a number of other operational items for clients
• Coordinated with custodians, fund companies, accounting firms, lawyers, and other business partners in order to provide the highest level of service to clients, minimizing the need for client involvement in every scenario Portfolio Accountant
• Worked extensively with portfolio accounting software to provide frequent position and performance reporting to management teams with a high level of attention to detail
• Analyzed daily portfolio valuation reports to help management teams identify attractive trading and tax-loss harvesting opportunities
• Assisted the trading desk in monitoring fixed income portfolio pricing, duration, and credit quality
• Interfaced with various custodians and vendors to improve firm-wide information flow
• Trained new employees in the use of portfolio accounting software and various other firm systems
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at Veritable LP
- Tax Intern at Young Business Solutions
- Audit Intern at KPMG LLC
8 years at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting
I have been an on-site manager for 7 communities. I was then transferred to be HR assistant and an Assistant Portfolio Manager. I now have 44 properties for 2 different Portfolio Managers and I oversee 2 of my own properties.
I have been an on-site manager for 7 communities. I was then transferred to be HR assistant and an Assistant Portfolio Manager.
I now have 44 properties for 2 different Portfolio Managers and I oversee 2 of my own properties.
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at C&R Real Estate
- Manager at Press Play Connections
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - English
- High school or equivalent - English
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Resident Retention
• Send Welcome Package to new residents.
• Follow up welcome call to new resident.
• Support potential resident in uploading all documents.
• Verify application fee was received.
• Processing rental applications within 1 - 2 days of submittal. All initial contacts with references need to be completed by the end of the first business day of receiving the application.
• Run Rent Cafe background check (Credit/criminal/eviction) reports on potential residents and define lease terms.
• Prepare and send out Holding Deposit Agreements to approved applicants, and obtain tracking numbers for all holding deposit funds.
• Ensure that all application approvals/denials meet both fair housing and Tricon American Homes guidelines.
• Accurately prepare lease documents for review and signature by residents and PM.
• Generate/send denial letters to declined applicants within 5 business days via email/mail.
• Schedule move in dates between residents and Leasing Agents.
• Move the resident into Yardi and ensure that the resident, lease, charge and property data information is accurately entered.
• Upload all lease related resident documents to Yardi within 1 business day of receiving.
• Coordinate lease renewals
• Notify Utility Coordinator to turn on Utilities.
• Update reports/spreadsheets regarding application status.
• Contact Resident and Leasing Agent to schedule routine inspection
• Verify with Portfolio Manager if resident will have their lease extended.
• Access rental values for all upcoming renewals (pull CMA.), obtain PM’s approval on all suggested rent adjustments.
• Obtain Portfolio Manager’s approval and send proper lease change notices (30, 60 & 90 day notices of rent increase etc.) prior to amending any lease item when necessary.
• Define lease renewal with resident and have Portfolio Manager execute the Lease prior to lease expiration dates to minimize month-to-month contracts.
• Notify Resident that their lease will or will not be extended.
• Notify Utility and Turn Coordinator to turn on utilities.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Basic accounting and math skills
• Knowledge of Yardi, on site and additional property software.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein.
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at Invitation Homes
- Assistant Community Manager at Fairfield Residential
- Community Manager, Assistant Community Manager at GREYSTAR MANAGEMENT
- Temporary, 600 units at APARTMENT PERSONNEL TRAINING SERVICES
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Real Estate License - Real Estate
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- Associate Degree - Business Management/Administration
Assistant Portfolio Manager, responsible for tracking and accounting for hundreds of U.S. Government contracts worth over $3B for the Defense Health Agency (DHA).
• Provides daily administration of new and existing government contracts between the DHA and hundreds of government vendors.
• Issues continuous status updates on over 1,200+ government projects in the DHA portfolio.
• Facilitates communications systems to streamline collaboration among dispersed portfolio teams, ensuring access to required information despite limited meeting time.
• Monitors vendor and agency personnel's compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
• Maintains deliverables and compiles weekly / monthly reports, ensuring Senior Executive Service managers and other government stakeholders are appraised of current / delinquent contracts.
• Populates and maintains contracts database.
- Senior Business Analyst/Assistant Portfolio Manager at PQC
- Data manager / Assistant Project Manager at P3I, Inc
- Project/Operations Mgr & Senior Analyst, Information Operations at United States Navy
- Project / HR Manager - Misawa, Japan at U.S. Navy
3 months at this Job
- MS - Business Management
- BS - Business Administration and Management
• Portfolio management for U.S. and Canada funds
• Investment analysis and research on potential public and private investments
• Portfolio analytics and risk management
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at Dabre Inc
- Economist at Ministry of Economy, Planning and Regional Development
2 years at this Job
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance - Applied Finance
- - ESL
- Masters - dissertation
- Master in International and Development Economics - Advanced
Ongoing macroeconomic analysis through various research reports to determine overall market outlook and portfolio strategy.
● Ongoing analysis and research on various investment instruments to create a buy list for portfolio re-balancing purposes.
● Prepare and generate performance report and manage customer relations.
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at Ardent Capital
- Shift Supervisor at Round Table Pizza
- Office Assistant at Dr. Christine H. Hoang DDS
11 months at this Job
- B.S in Business Administration - Finance
- Associate in Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Tasked with actively managing a portion of the university's endowment fund through the highly competitive
MBA course offered to selected undergraduates
• Collaborated with team members to build valuation models and perform equity research while generating investment write-ups on a weekly basis
• Selected a security for our final pitch that was ultimately chosen to be added to the university's portfolio and has since outperformed it's benchmark by approximately 20%
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at University of Kansas
- Financial Analyst Intern at
- Laborer at Yardscapes
- Data Entry Assistant at Hillary's Personalized Gifts
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance
Monitor aging reports and ensure timely rent collections for a portfolio of 2000+
residential homes which include follow up on delinquencies, eviction notices, preparation of late fees, and 3 day notices
• Prepare paper work and process for all evictions, court appearances as necessary
• Responsible for all deposit accounting and handling of security deposit disputes
• Successfully managed the portfolio in the absence of the portfolio director during a 3 month leave
- Assistant Portfolio Manager at Invitation Homes
- Luxury Leasing Professional at Trimark Properties
- Office Assistant at Chance Chiropractic Center
- Property Management Intern at Front Street Commercial Group
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science with a minor in Real Estate
help construct & monitor investment portfolios alongside the Senior Portfolio Manager. Provide high net worth clients with an exceptional client experience and detailed analysis. Manage over 60 portfolios and approximately $200M in AUM on a day to day basis, which includes portfolio construction and analysis, client presentations, pitch books, trading, analyzing investment opportunities, tax loss harvesting, compliance and client services.
- Senior Client Solutions Specialist/ Assistant Portfolio Manager at PNC, I
- Branch Sales & Service Associate at PNC Bank
- Head Recruiting Coach | Next College Student Athlete at
- Assistant Baseball Coach at Three Rivers Community College
9 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance & Sports Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Sports Management
• Established frequent communication to external sales team translating strategy performance and model changes into salient marketing material; provided sound bites to PM for monthly calls
• Produced ad hoc briefing materials for Senior Management and Portfolio Manager to present to clients
• Created performance comparison reports for external Sales Team in Excel
• Strengthened relationships with existing clients through proactive communication and participated on prospective client sales calls as a representative from Portfolio Management team
• Built relationships with outside vendors crucial in creating solutions for complex client requests
• Wrote first draft, proof read and revised final copies of quarterly commentaries sent to clients
• Initiated and assumed role of functional trading department manager
- Assistant Portfolio Manager (Portfolio Management) at Foxhall Capital Management
- Investment Analyst at Conning Asset Management
- at Conning Asset Management
- Equity Analyst (Portfolio Management) at Conning Asset Management
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance