Assistant Principal/ Kennedy Middle 8th grade
- Assistant Principal/ Freshman Academy Principal at Rockford Public Schools
- Summer school assistant administrator at Oakdale Elementary School
- School Administrative Manager at Oakdale Elementary School
- Administrative Internship at Eisenhower High School
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- MS in Educational Administration - Educational Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Physical Education
Assistant principal grades 9-12 Responsible for all discipline, standardized testing, supervision and evaluation of staff, crisis drill coordination and implementation, summer school programming and implementation
- Assistant Principal at Woodbury City Public Schools
- Supervisor/Teacher at Woodbury City Public Schools
- Department Chair/Teacher at Woodbury City Public Schools
- Teacher at Lawrence Alternative School
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Ed. D. - Educational Leadership
- M. Ed. - Educational Leadership
- B.S. - Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Teacher Education
- A.S. - Marine Biology and Oceanography
• Brambleton location, Assistant Principal, Curriculum Leader: Guided school through their NAYEC accreditation process while also supporting a newly elected Principal.
• Aldie location, AP Curriculum Leader: Responsibilities include, educating teachers on Chesterbrook’s curriculum, assisting teachers with lesson planning and developmentally appropriate activities, overseeing the school age program, sub in classrooms as needed.
• Ashburn location, Assistant Principal: Maintained office management, billing, scheduling, and office supplies. In charge of keeping school within VA State Licensing code, recruiting and marketing for new families, organize new family welcome events, fundraising events, holiday celebrations, created flyers, & weekly newsletters to parents. Point of contact for parents.
- Assistant Principal at Chesterbrook Academy
- Toddler Teacher at Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- Child Life Practicum Student at Cooper University Hospital
- Toddler Teacher, Infant Teacher, training to be administration at Bright Horizons Family Solutions and Back Up
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Assistant Principal in charge of: School safety, discipline, activities, student services, fund raising, field trips, teacher evaluation, pay roll, subs, building maintenance, before and after school care.
- Assistant Principal at Coral Academy of Science
- Youth Counselor at State of Utah
- Advocate at Canyon Creek Women's Crisis Center
- Teacher, Staff, Assistant Program Director at Moonridge Academy
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.Ed. - Educational Leadership and Supervision
- B. S - Biology
High School Assistant Principal: responsible for providing support to students, faculty, staff, parents, and the school community; serve as the special education administrator, CITA (Computer Information Technology Academy) administrator, CTE (Career and Technical Education) administrator, and as the 9th grade assistant principal; assist in conducting TEAM evaluations; assist in managing school discipline; assist in supervising after school tutoring/credit recovery, sports events, and other programs; and assist in fostering an effective learning environment and positive school culture
- Assistant Principal at Clarksville-Montgomery County School System
- Adjunct Online Professor at University of the Cumberlands
- Special Education Teacher at Clarksville-Montgomery County School System
- Special Education Teacher at Kingsport City Schools
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis
- Master's - Education
- Bachelor's - Business Management
As a first year Assistant Principal I have been able to implement a decrease in student behavior an referrals written by teachers by 50%. I have increase the use of restorative justice and parent participation. I have worked on our school community relationship with stakeholders. I have developed a Child Problem Solving Team to help teachers increase student performance in our BQ.
- Assistant Principal at Venetia Elementary School of the Medical Arts
- Recruit, hire, assign, retain, and evaluate all teachers and staff members at Development
- Chair of the Positive Behavior Interventions & Support Committee at Development
- Exceptional Student Education Teacher at Mayport Elementary
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Education
- Master's - Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science - History and Social Studies
Hired to teach High School electives in October 2017, promoted to Assistant Principal August 2018. Maintain day-to-day operation of school. Oversee 17 employees. Monitor course progress on online curriculum for all students, K-12. Handle parent conferences and disciplinary issues. Host School functions and prgrams. Troubleshoot issues with online school programming.
- Assistant Principal at Marion Academy
- Onsite Clerical Assistant at Fucich LLC
- Financial Support Worker at State of Alabama Department of Human Resources
- Corporate Loan Administration Clerk at BankTrust
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Psychology in Psychology - Psychology
- BA - Psychology
Assistant Principal for a high school of over 1400 students. In charge of: Regents Testing Student Management 504’s
- Assistant Principal at Newfield High School
- Teacher- Grade 4, 5, 6 and Math/Science/Technology Coordinator at Arrowhead Elementary School (Tenured)
- at Leeds Corporation
- Instructor of the Arrowhead Internet Club at Arrowhead Elementary School (Tenured)
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - N.Y. Educational Administration SBL
- M.A. - Computing
• 7th grade Assistant Principal
• Academic Dean for Social Studies and Science
• Supervise the following departments: Fine Arts, Athletics, PE/Health, CATE
• Master Schedule
• Substitute/Class Coverage Coordinator
• AVID Administrator
• Teacher Duty Schedule
• Special Events Coordinator
• Textbook Coordinator
• Supervise Athletic Events
• Student Council
• Lunch Duty
- Assistant Principal at Richardson West Junior High School, Richardson I.S.D
- Business Department Head at Naaman Forest High School, Garland I.S.D
- Assistant Girls Basketball Coach at Naaman Forest High School, Garland I.S.D
- Assistant Softball Coach at Naaman Forest High School, Garland I.S.D
8 months at this Job
- M.Ed. - Education Administration
- B.A. - Business Education
• Serve as an instructional leader by monitoring implementation of professional development -through classroom visitations and grade level meetings, and team planning.
• Supervise 24 employees including serving as an instructional leader assigning and directing work, interviewing, evaluating performance, discipline and resolving issues.
• Implement and monitor school-wide behavioral expectations and policies; address safety and welfare issues by holding meetings with parents, investigating incidents, documenting findings, contacting proper authorities and conforming to legal requirements and regulations.
• Create partnerships with parents and community.
• Monitor attendance trends including overseeing truancy interventions.
• Implement instructional and assessment strategies by collecting and analyzing student achievement data, facilitating discussions amongst teachers and staff and working with the Principal and District Instructional Coaches to plan professional development.
• Address building management concerns by working with the custodial staff, office staff, teachers and District staff including implementing school-wide safety and emergency protocols.
• Collaborate and/or develop master schedules.
• Plan, schedule and coordinate school projects.
• Attend Special Education staffing and IEP meetings, and/or facilitate Instructional Support Team including monitoring interventions.
• Perform other duties as assigned. The Assistant Principal is accountable to the Charter School Director and Principal of the School as the authority in charge of (1) student discipline (2) supervision of non-academic programs (3) facilities and (4) non-academic duties. As a leader in the school the Assistant Principal must have high moral character and embrace the virtues of a democratic society. The Assistant Principal is employed at-will. The Assistant Principal will also take advantage of volunteer staff organized into committees. The following expands on the four main areas.: Student Discipline - The Assistant Principal will work closely with the Principal of the school to: implement successfully and consistently policies and procedures for discipline, dress code, and attendance implement the Character Education Program work cooperatively with parents to promote students’ compliance with school policies ensure that faculty are uniformly and consistently implementing disciplinary procedures prepare reports on disciplinary actions in accordance with district and school policy Implement detention and in school suspension Supervision of Non-Academic Programs - The Assistant Principal is expected to: -offer school representation at various meetings and functions -oversee and administer standardized testing -oversee the development of after-school activities -support development of school-wide events and ensure alignment with Core Knowledge and Classical Education philosophy Non-Academic Duties - The Assistant Principal is responsible for: -the assignment of non-academic duties approved by the Principal -keeping track of the compliance by the faculty and staff of the aforesaid duties -training of new administration Facilities - The Assistant Principal is responsible for: -the safety and cleanliness of the facility -ensuring classrooms are appropriately outfitted for instruction -maintaining building security to include communicating needs and concerns to Director of Safety -ensuring that parents, staff, and students adhere to the established school environment policies In addition the Assistant Principal is expected to acquire an understanding of educational law and to stay current on changes in the charter school law.
- Assistant Principal at Vanguard Classical School - East
- Administrative Intern Ridgeview Elementary at
- Dean of Students at Ridgeview Elementary School
- Dean of Students at Elementary Extended School Year
8 months at this Job
- - Educational Leadership
- Master's - Special Education
- BTS - Computer Information Systems
- AAS - Electronics