Position: News Editor, Assistant Producer and Sound Engineer - 2014
- News Editor, Assistant Producer and Sound Engineer at (NYSC Service Year) Nigerian Baptist Convention, New Frontiers Television Station, Oke-Bola, Ibadan
- Director, NYSC Entertainment CDS Group Ibadan at University of Ilorin
- Sound Engineer and event manager at Passover outreach/Music Ministry
- Sound Engineer at Emmanuel Baptist Church
1 month at this Job
- - Secondary and Tertiary Education
Val Dean Entertainment New York, NY
Assistant Producer Feb. 10' - Present
• Assist President and VP of Production
• Manage administrative duties in production office, scheduling, etc
• Assist with writing sessions, developing ideas and content for future productions
• Gather, organize and summarize accurate and reliable information
• Coordinate web series premieres with Film and TV festivals
• Assist with casting for productions
• Liaison for production team during production and post-production
- Assistant Producer at Val Dean Entertainment
- Intern- Talent Management (Admin) at Stewart Talent Agency
- Intern - Casting (Admin) at ABC Network (One Life To Live)
- LEADERSHIP AND VOLUNTEER INVOLVEMENT at African Student Association
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Television and Film Production
As the assistant producer, I am responsible for several aspects of the daily show. I search for and prepare corresponding audio, create unique audio production pieces for weekly recaps, contact and confirm guests before the show, connect with guests during the live show, and assist the Managing Producer with whatever they can not complete.
- Assistant Producer at Moody Radio
- BARISTA at RIVER CITY ROASTERS
- LIVE SOUND ENGINEER at LIFE CHURCH
- BUSSER, BARISTA, AND BAKERY MANAGER at SUZETTE'S CREPERIE
11 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Applied Science
Assist in set up of microphones, and lights in studio. Assist in coordinating time for filming in studio each week. Able to evaluate operational needs and implement strategies that increase productivity, enhance quality, and improve cost effectiveness. Contribute ideas for improving department procedures and processes during weekly meetings. Coordinate and keep records/minutes of each production meeting and take notes on current and future projects. Serve as liaison between Producers, Directors and the Production team on each show. Provide clerical support for studio director and producer as well as editors and other coworkers. Provide ideas for possible topics and interviews. Manage styling host Cesar Miguel Rondon, for his news program, En Conexion. Operate teleprompter for news, sports and entertainment programs recorded in studio. Responsible for providing constant on air time of each segment for host, Cesar Miguel Rondon on his daily Spanish speaking show, En Conexion, and other programs recorded in studio. On location production assistant for Spanish speaking news and entertainment show, En Conexion with Cesar Miguel Rondon.
- ASSISTANT PRODUCER at Ole Media Communications
- STAFF WRITER at WRPG FIU'S RADIO STATION
- VICE PRESIDENT at WRPG FIU'S RADIO STATION
- HOST & PRODUCER at WRPG FIU'S RADIO STATION
9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
206 Lafayette St., Iowa City, IA 52240 319-338-7035
Producer [Volunteer] Reference: Sujit Singh 319-541-6117
• Producer and Creator of Joe's Gaming Shack weekly show; Assistant Producer of Tom's Guitar Show; Operate Tri-Caster control panel, Camera work
- Assistant Producer of Tom's Guitar Show at PATV
- Library Helper at UI Library Annex
- Iowa City Public Library Staff In-Service at SOAR Self-Advocacy
- Library Aide [Volunteer] at Iowa City Public Library
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BA - Journalism and Mass Communications
• Coordinated donor parties and special events with lead producer
• Drafted and edited news releases
• Arranged company radio appearances
• Assisted with media training for company members
• Promoted musicals to the public through social media marketing
• Acted as liaison for important donors and booked groups during performances
• Managed front of house and thousands of dollars in transactions
- Assistant Producer at Summer Stock Austin
- PR Director at Texas Arts Project
- Nanny at
- Philanthropy Chair at Texas Lassos (University of Texas Spirit Group)
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Public Relations
- - French
Virginia Beach, VA Sept 2015 - Present
Flagship Visuals is a boutique media company that provides videos for brands and agencies.
Videographer / Assistant Producer / Social Media Manager
• Provided account and client management.
• Created and implemented numerous process documents across multiple roles.
• Assisted in organizing broadcast commercial shoots with 30+ cast and crew.
• Documented and organized camera equipment valuing upwards of 100,000 dollars.
• Prepared contracts, waivers, and release forms.
• Discussed and offered creative solutions to clients to accomplish complicated tasks.
• Oversaw daily meetings for coworkers and clients, including pitching original story ideas.
• As the only FAA Certified Drone Pilot - provided pilot services for national brands.
• As a camera operator in the production of a national video - operated the gimbal, for nationals brands including "The Daytona 500".
• Produced, directed and filmed numerous complicated project for local clients.
- Videographer / Assistant Producer / Social Media Manager at Flagship Visuals Co
- Intern at Wave Church
- Technical Recruiter / Recruiter Coordinator at Capital Technologies
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- A.A. - Ministry
- High School Diploma
Emerson College is internationally recognized as the nation's premier institution of higher learning devoted to communication and the arts.
• Handle tasks to develop ideas for theater productions, when necessary
• Handle tasks to monitor daily activities of production; both on stage and back stage
• Coordinate with production teams to complete all post production process
• Handle tasks to organize production dates, ticket prices and production budget
• To assist theater producer to develop and maintain overall production schedules
• Responsible to arrange audition space, rehearsal space and production meetings
• Responsible to support production team by resolving issues that occur in the show
- Assistant Producer at Emerson College
- Assistant Stage Manager at University of Massachusetts
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of liberal art in theater and communication - art
Family owned business, photography of merchandise, speaking to multiple businesses for clientele, creating business cards, filing paperwork, answering phone calls, posting merchandise on social media, negotiating prices and agreements, internship advisor, catalog assistant producer, scheduling meetings
- internship advisor, catalog assistant producer, scheduling meetings at MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
- at SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- at BAUMHOWER'S VICTORY GRILLE
- SHIFT MANAGER at MCDONALD'S
4 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
As a fill in producer at WJRZ I have the responsibility of setting up the board and the computer pre and post show. I screen callers while also bringing the hosts in and out of breaks
- Assistant Producer at WJRZ Radio Station
- Receptionist at Brookdale Senior Living
- BOOK SELLER at SOCIAL MEDIA CREATOR, CEDAR SPRINGS CHRISTIAN STORE
- INTERN at WJRZ Radio Intern
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
- AA - THEATRE