Cleveland, OH 2017 - Present Contracted Employee Assistant Product Manager Darice, Strongsville, OH Assisted Product Manager administratively on high level branded product line from concept to completion. Responsible for inputting new product information into PLM database, updating tracking spreadsheets on progress of project, recording of vendor samples received from factories, meeting scheduling and attendance, checking line art PDFs, assembling POGs for sales meetings and show rooms and gathering information from various departments on details of packaging, business awards and artwork.
- Assistant Product Manager at The Creative Group
- Web Data Content Entry - Special Project at The Creative Group - For Paragon, Inc.
- Model Hostess at The Creative Group
- Administrative Assistant to R&D / Artist at Wholesale Décor/Ohio Wholesale, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Textiles, Fashion Design and Fiber Arts
- Associates Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
Pilot Automotive 05/2016-09/2018
Assistant Product Manager
• Assist Senior Product Managers introduce new products, regularly conducting data research to uncover opportunities.
• Maintained a consistent presence online via multiple platforms in order to develop and nurture vendor and consumer relations; Comment and reply to reviews, address and solve complaints, process warranty claims, provide technical support and answer consumer/vendor related questions via phone, email, social media and e-commerce marketplace.
• Identify, evaluate, and implement new products.
• Make recommendations and assist vendors with decisions in terms of available inventory.
• Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers to continuously deliver on-time and successful product roll out deadlines for our vendors.
- Assistant Product Manager at Pilot Automotive
- Parts Technician at Viking Range
- Customer Relations Specialist at TruGreen
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
• Project Manager - identify customer and market product releases
• Manage/support the workflow within the department to support workload and performance in Corporate location and Manufacturing plant in NLR
• Responsible of managing a group of 15 people in Nuevo Laredo manufacturing plant
• Support Product Managers, Directors, and Department VP with daily duties within the department if needed.
• Work closely with Vice President, Directors and associates to ensure quality, accuracy, and completion of daily tasks and/or projects.
• Customer Relations
• Sales Relations
• Cost/Project budget management
• Customer Service and Product Dev. Training document creator/controller
• Office/Department supply budget Manager
• Caliper/Hardware/Friction/Rotors Data controller
• Coordinate and assign team/individual projects within allotted budget
• Identify areas of improvements and concerns and recommend corrective actions
• Oversee warranty and/or quality returns
• Lead system/data trainer
• New Number Setup specialist
• Developing and maintaining product knowledge
- Assistant Product Manager at Brake Parts Inc
- Senior Data Analyst at
- Customer Service Lead at Co-Man, Special Markets, and OEQF
- Customer Service Supervisor at
4 months at this Job
- Associates of Science
Specialist /Client Relations Specialist/ Product Manager
● Executive Assistant daily duties included; giving the CEO a run down of his calendar for the day, signing for packages, attending to office guest before their meetings, keeping an updated list on office supplies that were needed and purchasing supplies, and attending to the CEO's daily needs while he was in and out of the office. Additional duties included; opening and closing the office and mild cleaning responsibilities.
● Client Relations Specialist included; daily phone, email, and live chat support, troubleshooting, helping the clients navigate our product, and handling all outgoing mail orders. With our product, TaxBandits, I would create training presentations and do research for multiple tax forms.
● Product Manager is my current title and includes many different responsibilities. Monthly commission report generation, quarterly postpaid reports and invoicing, lead generation for new business, managing the CSR team members, updating training guides and procedures
- Executive Assistant/Product Manager at SPAN Enterprises LLC
- Sales Associate at JCPenney
2 years, 7 months at this Job
• Research and measure industry market, conduct analysis on market position
• Thoroughly research competitor products and strategy to maintain competitive advantage
• Assist the nine-member marketing team in coordinating, executing, and promoting consumer product launches
• Create timely and reliable activity reports, based on the website, product sales, and industry data
• Responsible for the maintenance and updating of department resources, including databases, and extranet information
• Work closely with category management team to maintain client relations with Walmart, Target, and other retailers
• Analyze purchasing trends of multiple product segments to help determine new or product lines
• Create sales and marketing presentations for use in sales assortment proposals and marketing strategies
• Develop, create, and write company newsletters and blogs featuring new products to 35k customers and prospects
• Determine packaging requirements, product specifications, and displays for customers
• Create weekly ad reports for large accounts, executive team, and business representatives
• Previously held position: Marketing Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager at Sterilite Corporation
- Community Advocate Intern at Marketing Action Committee
- Assistant Store Manager at Walgreens Pharmacy
- Economic Development Intern at North Central Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Provide support for fourteen categories and a 4-person Product Manager team. - Evaluate samples and communicate changes to manufacturing partners domestic and overseas daily. - Worked with key retailers to develop exclusive products, help build relationships and increase revenue. - Managed new production introduction process overseeing all steps from market research to product launch. - Analyzed sales/profit performance to support sales driving initiatives, rationalize assortment, and translate shopper purchase behavior into private label sales. - Act as liaison between Web management team, marketing, customer service, retail, and finance. - Analyzed catalog and Internet sales as well as return rates and customer reviews online to better understand the business and make future product recommendations. - Training new employees and Product Managers in a wide range of processes and computer-based applications.
- Assistant Product Manager at
- Department Manager at Walmart
- at All Uniform Wear
- Receptionist at Florida Atlantic University, Criminal Justice Department
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
End to end category product manager responsible for strategically developing an integrated partnering strategy to grow the service parts category by $5 million, leading product data management initiatives, and contributing to organization product lifecycle management as well as 10-year organizational strategic planning.
- Assistant Product Manager at Zurn Industries
- Materials Manager at Fluor
- Marketing Project Management Internship at Clarity Clinic
- at Blogger, Penn State InnoBlue
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Determines where product will be sourced by using global
- Senior Assistant Product Manager at Cato
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS in Apparel Design and Merchandising - product specifications
- BS - Marketing
• Work closely with Senior Product Manager and Divisional Merchandise Manager of the brand for the US
• Communicate frequently with overseas partners
• Assist with product selection, grouping, pricing and costing for seasons and sub seasons
• Utilize available platforms for item creation and product definition
• Review factory lab dips, strike offs, and pre-production sample submits; ensure alignment with original and tech pack requests
• Interact daily with Planning, Creative, Sourcing, and Technical Design Teams
• Manage samples to ensure availability through all phases of production
• Procure samples for brand-oriented photo shoots, overseas partnerships and third-party editor requests
• Build catalogs and marketing material with seasonally appropriate merchandise and promotions
• Oversee copy writer submits to maintain branding and overall merchandise aesthetic
• Create weekly reports based on selling of product on standalone and sister sites as well as plans for product launches
- Assistant Product Manager- Ellos at FullBeauty Brands
- Omni Merchandise Assistant-Women's Suits at Macy's Herald Square Office
- Assistant Lead- Sales Support at Trunk Club
- Assistant Manager at Ralph Lauren Polo
8 months at this Job
- Master of Professional Studies in Global Supply Chain Management - Global Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in Fashion Business Management - Buying & Planning
• Provided support to Team Leaders and Senior Product Managers on day to day tasks.
• Maintained communication and coordinated with various company teams in multiple locations.
• Documented product development process; schedules, testing documents and licensor approvals in Aras Innovator.
• Submitted and followed up on product approvals with licensors from concept to contractual samples.
• Obtain and organize library of creative assets from licensors for internal and external use.
• Prepared and distributed product sell sheets and presentations to Sales Team.
• Manage daily communication with factories and local vendors.
- Assistant Product Manager at Performance Designed Products LLC
- Order Entry Clerk/ Receptionist at Performance Designed Products LLC
- Customer Service Representative at Performance Designed Products LLC
- Sales Associate at Q-PID, Q-NEXT, INC
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Art and Animation