Beval Saddlery is a $5M, U.S. based, national retailer and manufacturer that operates within multiple consumer and wholesale channels.
Receiving Manager/Inventory Manager/Assistant Product Manager 2014-Present
Report to Senior Purchasing Director and Merchandiser, handle receiving of merchandise shipments and oversee tagging and distribution to all locations. Schedule and oversee inventory in all locations. Assist buyer on product lines and departments, placing custom orders and advising on new products to invest in.
• Established new, consistent receiving procedures in all stores for use with SAP Business One/IVend to minimize inventory discrepancies by creating new transfer procedures and improved handling of store allocations and centralized all distribution lists into shared file.
• Oversee physical count of inventory, including traveling to auxiliary locations.
• Traveled with buyer to trade shows to educate on current lines and procure new lines.
- Receiving Manager/Inventory Manager/Assistant Product Manager at Beval Saddlery LLC
- Horse Clothing Product Manager/Buyer at beval saddlery
- Associate Product Manager/Receiving Manager at Beval Saddlery
- Receiving and Shipping Associate at Beval Saddlery
5 years at this Job
- Provide support for fourteen categories and a 4-person Product Manager team. - Evaluate samples and communicate changes to manufacturing partners domestic and overseas. - Conducted high level category assessment and identified opportunities. - Coordinated internal product testing to ensure high quality product offerings compatible with the brand. - Performs product set-up process, including new item set-ups and creative direction sheets. - Act as liaison between Web management team, marketing, customer service, retail, and finance. - Identify market trends through directed research and first-hand analysis - Help to create new products that fit into the company's brand and collaborate with vendors to create a balanced assortment.
- Assistant Product Manager at Levenger
- Associate Baker at Walmart
- at All Uniform Wear
- Receptionist at Florida Atlantic University, Criminal Justice Department
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
Official English / Chinese document editor, classified document keeper. Activity preparation, project organizing and planning (establish priorities, timetable, and goals/ objectives; structure a plan of action for others). Simplify product manager's work, optimize process and raise production capacity. Learnt the basic technique of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop as a beginner in 3 months.
- Assistant Product Manager at Beijing Hitarget Design Production Co., Ltd
- Marketing Management Consultant at Beijing Hitarget Design Production Co., Ltd - Beijing, CN
- Associate Social Media Manager at Beijing Hitarget Design Production Co., Ltd
- Assistant Project Manager at China North Industries Group Corporation Limited
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- bachelor of science - engineering, management, business and graphic design
• Assumed key role in the online presence of the Jet® Metalworking product line by managing product information, specifications, and customer selection options through the Product Information Management (PIM) software.
• New Product data management, utilizing SAP software, providing product information including cost, distribution, import data, supplier, and "BOM" (Build of Material) management.
• Collaboration with Product Team Engineering in determining product requirements and product review of supplier samples.
• Utilizing 6 Sigma experience to map processes integral in material management and distribution.
• Actively support Industrial product management activities including: ◦ Product Launches ◦ Trade Shows ◦ Catalog and Promotional Flyers ◦ Conduct competitive analysis ◦ Rep Support
- Assistant Product Manager at JPW Industries
- Marketing Specialist/Product Subject Matter Expert at Caterpillar, Inc
- at Caterpillar, Inc
- Product Manager at Caterpillar, Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Mass Communications - Mass Communications
* Managed projects' development and execution from product brief to product launch * Researched and reported on competition's product offering and pricing by channel via competitive analysis * Created product briefs using market research, competitive analysis and trend data * Performed gap analysis for top customer and report on findings * Created customer product presentation, sales meeting preparations, sell sheets, and other product sales related collateral * Assisted in developing marketing strategies and reviewed product samples * Worked closely with graphic designer to produce point of sale materials and photography for product launches * Updated and published product data in product data software
- Assistant Product Manager at Delsey Paris
- Relationship Banker I at M&T Bank
- General Assistant at University of Maryland Dining Services - Maintenance Department
- Student Ambassador at USG Center for Recruitment and Transfer Access
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - International Business & Marketing
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration
Contributed to, the product development and manufacturing procurement of an eco-friendly home gardening product. Created effective business and marketing plans for growth opportunities, and initiated new business within the small garden industry along with partnerships with the big box companies.
• Initiated strong business alliances with major and specialty home/garden retailers nationwide.
• Provided exceptional customer satisfaction that contributed to company success.
• Developed packaging, tradeshow materials, marketing and sales communications strategies.
• Managed product design, specifications, quality control and order fulfillment.
• Evaluated processes and implemented changes that improved production and effectiveness as well as fiscal accounting procedures.
- Assistant Product Manager at Kianga Inc
- Department Head, Garden Department at The Home Depot, Inc
- Student Manager at Panther Catering, Eastern Illinois University
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Economics
Build seasonal assortment plans and strategy sheets for assigned product divisions based on past sales, budget, seasonal initiatives and forecast demand.
• Establish type of product, target retails, costs and quantities.
• Create and fill in product pages in the PLM system to generate accurate product information forms
• Evaluate and approve RFQ's and purchase order quantities.
• Oversee the development, design and execution of products by working directly with the vendor and technical design team.
• Work cross functionally with marketing and planning teams to merchandise products for catalog and web.
• Monitor Sales and inventory of current season products and evaluate if markdowns are necessary.
• Perform Competitive research by attending trade shows, competitor retails and monitoring web presence.
• Established seasonal customer surveys to gain insight on potential success of new products.
• Problem solve product quality and delivery issues to ensure the best customer experience while still hitting key marketing dates.
• Continuous review of customer satisfaction to ensure we deliver the best product possible or know how to improve product in the future.
- Assistant Product Manager at Legendary Whitetails
- Product Development Specialist at Kohl's Corporate Office
- Digital Merchandising Specialist (Consultant at Educated Solutions
- Implementation Specialist at Epiphany Learning
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Interactive Web Management - Interactive Web Management
• Test and provide feedback for mobile applications on both iOS and Android devices
• Research relevant art and music styles for upcoming releases
• Update Google Play and iOS App Store Description and overall product information for released titles
• Look through lines of code to find where known bugs/issues could be present
- Assistant Product Manager at Tapinator LLC
- VOLUNTEER at Shore View Rehabilitation Center
- Assistant at Public Library
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Strong knowledge of the full product portfolio, being directly responsible for liquid handling, sample preparation, centrifugation, automation.
• Responsible for writing/proof reading marketing collateral relating to product lines under management
• Provide current sales force with sales arguments, competitor product information, recommendations regarding products in our portfolio so they can close sales cycle.
• Responsible for writing and implementing training levels 1 and 2 for sales force when required
• Responsible for general product training for all specialist groups when required
• Responsible for onsite demonstrations of equipment when required with specific relevance to epMotion
• Strong knowledge of internal processes regarding logistics feasibility and good relationships with internal personnel to facilitate customer purchasing requirements
• Responsible for setting up/breaking down and product demonstrations at major trade shows within the industry. Direct interfacing with customers, addressing and questions/concerns regarding product portfolio.
• Organized beta tests for new products with existing customers, performed product "pickup" and maintain a working relationship with said customers
• Responsible for NIH/USGRD Grant lead generation program:
• Independently survey new grants issued from the NIH and match up PI contact information collaborating with USGRD database.
• Filter abstracts that are irrelevant to our product portfolio and upload to eNet Leads database for reps to follow up.
• Analyze results based on rep feedback in comments field of eNet to drill down search criteria for greater relevance.
- Assistant Product Manager at Eppendorf North America Inc
- Technical / Customer Support Representative at Eppendorf North America Inc
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - biology, business
Manage and coordinate product projects for all product lines and packaging. Develop pricing and marketing strategies for all product lines to optimize results and improve ROI. Responsible for creative design and manage designers. Monitor all purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
• Research, monitor existing target markets and industry developments, and identify potential new product opportunities consistent to the brand
• Resolve all product operational problems to ensure and improve performance in quality, productivity and efficiency
• Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with advertising, production, supply chain and distribution center
• Research and source new vendors while maintaining good working relationships with existing vendors
• Approve production samples to ensure quality and correct specifications of all products
• Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing inventory levels and production schedules
- Assistant Product Manager at American Mint
- Marketing Intern at American Mint
- Product Intern at Kensie
- Communications Intern at Sprayground
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Marketing