Went from operator to line leader to supervisor to assistant production manager. Responsible for managing operators, productivity, scheduling, and meeting production goals. Maintained perfect attendance record throughout time employed.
- Assistant Production Manager at CHUHATSU North America Inc
- Operator at Aramark
19 years, 9 months at this Job
- GED - COMMUNICATION
Certifications Experience Certification Of Presentation Taban Foolad Espadana 3rd National Robotic OPen Competitions of Kurdistan Assistant Production Manager (Presence) June 2012 - Present Tiran Industrial Town, Isfahan, Iran Acknowledgement of Attendance Certification Of Participation Assembling and Installing new and modified Machine Tools and Equipment. Estimating material costs and quantities, and machine requirements.
- Assistant Production Manager at Tiran Industrial Town
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Mechanical Engineering
- Associate's Degree - Manufacturing and production-Machine
July '17 - Current Supervised all shipping and receiving, helped train new drivers, managed warehouse, and handled customer satisfaction. Successfully organized new warehouse to be more efficient, safe and easier to utilize. ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER AND DRIVER
- ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER AND DRIVER at HOLY KOMBUCHA
- at C&L FOODS
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Mansfield TX Nov 2016 - Sep 2018
Oldcastle Infrastructure (Division of CRH) is the number one provider of concrete utility products for the telecommunication, stormwater infrastructure and energy markets in North America.
Assistant Production Manager - Recruited by Operations Manager to provide leadership and direction for production of quality precast concrete products
Led production operations to include 3 process managers, 5 Area Supervisors and 96 manufacturing personnel
• Oversaw creation and implemented new production scheduling method, maximizing through-put and reducing late deliveries by 25%.
• Coordinated and executed an entirely new plant/yard layout optimizing both safety and efficiency
• Implemented new procedures which decreased re-work by 35% and increased profit by avg of 9% per product
• Reduced manpower requirements by 27% and overtime by 73%, while increasing production by 12%
• Implemented employee incentive plan tied to metrics for profit, on-time delivery, quality, and safety aligned with company goals.
• Oversaw and implemented continuous improvement initiatives resulting in $185k savings in less than 6 months
• Developed and implemented maintenance scheduling method, increasing planned work 65% mand reducing plant breakdowns by 35%
- Assistant Production Manager at Oldcastle Precast Inc
- Director of Operations at Willbanks Metals
- Operations Manager at Willbanks Metals
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Ass oc. of Biblical Studies - Biblical Studies
Production Supervisor 2010 to 2012 Continuous Improvement Leader 2012 to 2013 Assistant Production Manager 2013 to Present Overall responsibility for the safety, quality, and productivity of up to 104 employees in the manufacturing of laminate, extruded plastic, and converting applications. Hold daily communication meetings to discuss safety, quality, productivity, and company metrics. Practice lean concepts of moving materials, manpower, and equipment to satisfy customer scheduling requirements. Work in cross-functional teams with Engineering, Quality, and Scheduling to make on time deliveries, reduce scrap, rework, and waste. Worked daily on continuous improvement activities and lead Kaizens to improve the following: · Operator Care events- bringing machines back to base line performance · SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Die) to reduce changeover times · 5S for housekeeping, safety, and visual management · TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) for better MTTR & MTBF · Wrote work practices and OPL’s to improve quality and productivity · Participate in safety committee meetings to discuss plant safety issues, accidents, and ways to improve plant safety. · Created new hire and transferring employee training program to keep employees safe and to help the training progression. · Lead a cross functional group of employees to teach operators about Safety Interdependence and how it applies to them.
- Assistant Production Manager at Berry Global, Inc
- Shift Manager at TURBO COMBUSTOR TECHNOLOGY
- Manufacturing Manager at L3 Communications, Intergrated Systems
- Production Supervisor at Emerson Power Transmission
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Origanizational Leaderships & Supervision
Supervisor: Meredith Wabakio. Address: 3500 s Grand Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90007. Phone: (949)-887-9659. Job Title: Assistant Production Manager. Duties: Directing and organizing 12 person crew, inventory and overseeing production. Month and Year Started: August 2017 - Present. Salary: $20 per hour. Reason for Leaving: Still employed, work is slow.
- Assistant Production Manager at PBC Industries Inc
- In-Home Caregiver (IHSS) at San Bernardino County
- Supervisor/Part Owner at Wallace Commercial Landscaping & Design
- Springline. Supervisor/Owner at House Furnishing
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree - Liberal Arts
Current: 2018-2019 Season
● In control of reviewing/cataloging invoices and credit card statements.
● Processing payments for designers.
● Assigned research projects for shows or rentals.
● In charge of typing minutes in meetings.
● Working alongside the production manager, and assistant production manager with/on other departmaent projects.
- Working alongside the production manager, and assistant production manager at BERKELEY REPERTORY THEATRE
- 1st & 2nd Assistant Store Manager at VITAMIN WORLD
- Technical Apprentice; Prop Runner at SANTA FE OPERA
- Event Stagehand Member at CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, EAST BAY
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Theatre Arts
- - Theatre
Started as lead installing running on the road installing moved to installing management moved up to assistant production manager
- Assistant Production Manager at Awning & sign contractors
- Maintenance Mechanic at Crossroad maintenance
- Assistant Production Manager at
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Some high school
- High school
I am assistant to the press room production manager as well as the embroidery rooms manager. I line up jobs for the week, organize and seperate UPS, help burn, print, and clean screens as well as quality control. I keep jobs set up every day ready for our printers to print. I run the embroidery machines and our engraving machine. I also do outside markerting for the company.
- Assistant Production Manager at Tough Shirts
- Assistant Lead Teacher at KIDS WORLD LEARNING CENTER
- Freight Crew Member, Cashier at Shopko Hometown
- Pack-to-Light at Kohl's Distribution Center Corsicana
1 year at this Job
- - Elementary Education
• Build mining and industrial gas detection system based on a customer's needs
• Ability to wire based off schematics
• Keep detail records of all work done
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair faulty equipment
• Works with electronic test equipment daily
• Experienced at soldering (Thru hole and surface mount)
• Very detail oriented
• Assistant production manager
• Assistant shipping coordinator
• UPS Hazmat certified
• Continual Improvement Group Member (CIG)
• ISO 9000 Quality Management System Team Member
• Experienced with multiple programming systems
• Involved in design and development of new products
• Experienced in technical service calls
- Assistant production manager at Conspec Controls
- Job Leader of assembly and wiring departments at CRISP Controls Solution for Industries
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Electronics
- AAS degree - Electronics