Live, and more. New York City living, pop culture obsessed looking to take linkedin/saradecker817 the next major career step. New York, NY EXPERIENCE Meredith Corporation, Assistant Production Manager July 2016 - Present
- Assistant Production Manager at Meredith Corporation
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - marketing and advertising departments to see that
As Assistant Production Manager I ensure Production runs smoothly at all times. I prodominatly cut beef and maintain a high production level while monitoring all other departments quality of product. I control the inventory, rotation, and quality of all beef entering, and exiting the Production room.
- Assistant Production Manager at Del Monte Meat Company
- Assistant Meat Manager at Nugget Markets
- Shop Hand at Jensen Marine
- Bar tender at All Stars Sports Bar
9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
3rd Shift assistant production manager. My positions ensures smooth operations of shift routines. Continues the flow of customer's product through the shop. I have completed the Lean Champion program.
- Assistant production manager at Century Sun Metal Treating
- Sprinklerfitters Apprentice at Coy Fire Protection
- Yard foreman/Delivery driver at Alden Lumber Company
- at Glens Markets
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - General
Operate off-set duplicating machinery, photocopier, and related equipment. Actively suggested operational improvements to enhance quality, improve production times and reduce costs. Adjusted machine feed and speed if machine malfunctioned. Changed equipment over to new product. Maintained and enforced a safe and clean working environment at all times. Established and adjusted work procedures to meet production schedules. Supervised production schedules, production quality and on time delivery. Trained, developed and counseled employees to develop a high performing team. Read job orders to determine quantity of materials to be printed, stock, and ink specifications. Promoted to Assistant Production Manager in 2011. Supervised production schedules, production quality and on time delivery. Operated all equipment throughout manufacturing process to back-fill. Assessed and trained personnel for promotion to cross-functional operations. Mastered the intricacies of the process flow within each department. Implemented root cause and corrective actions to remove production constraints and improve product quality. Trained, developed and counseled employees to develop a high performing team. Optimized scheduling based on deep expertise of machine capacities and equipment.
- Assistant Production Manager at Direct Mail Solutions
- Digital Copy Operator at Premiere Colors, LLC
- Machine Operator at Diversified Converters
- Associate Computer Operator at Circuit City Stores, Inc
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Computer Technology
Receiving, Embroidery Technician, Receptionist/Accounting, Assistant Production Manager I was promoted to a management position due to my hard work and dedication of mastering every position there.
- Assistant Production Manager at BrandRPM
- Cashier at Food Lion
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- None - Dental hygienists
Assistant Production Engineer
- Assistant Production Manager at Wilson Power & Distribution Technologies Private Limited
- Production Supervisor at
- Assistant Production Manager at Wilson Power and Distribution Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Production Supervisor at Distribution Transformer Manufacturing
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- License - Electrical Licensing Board
- D.E.E.E - Electrical & Electronics Engg.
Miami, FL 2010 - Present
Language services division of TM systems, one of the leading language companies in the world
Assistant Production Manager
● Project Management: Developed and maintained several project tracking system. collected, organized emails and kept track several in house projects across multiple languages. also assisted in out of house projects on occasion
● First Level Tech Support: Studio and equipment Maintenance, troubleshooting, Problem solving and troubleshooting between Mac and PC environments, Network Support, Android/OSX support.
● Administration: Data Entry into our Job Management System using Filemaker Pro, Invoice and paperwork processing for accounting, Project Tracking using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Google Spreadsheets.
● Casting: Help organize audio database and perform auditions for casting in our shows to multiple languages. Obtain and process legal paperwork and documentation from talents.
● Media Management: Asset management between studios. Transferring encrypted files as well as Archival and backup after show is completed.
● Directing: Assistant Director of several dubbed shows from commercials to movies. Had to work with talent in languages I was not proficient in. Directed voice talent in acting techniques as well as check for intonation and timing.
- Assistant Production Manager at The Kitchen LLC
- Assistant Technician at Kendall Community Church of god
- Concessions Runner at American Airlines Arena
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Entertainment Business Administration - Entertainment Business Administration
- Associate in Recording Arts - Recording Arts
- High School Diploma - Fine Arts
such as selling products, handling conflicts, shipping out exclusive 07/2012 - Current products, fielding phone calls, placing orders with our customers, ordering necessary supplies. Volunteered to take on additional crew duties, including finishing all wood products, and painting /creating our specialty wooden products, when fellow finishers fell ill. Collaborated closely with Production manager and Co-owners to identify areas of concern and most effective methods for remediation. Delivered consistent follow up with customers after each merchandise sale by phone or email to answer any last minute questions. Processed up to half a dozen to a dozen customer orders per day in our busiest season. Trained new team members on various navigational duties, including packing, wrapping and minor computer work, while also providing support and mentoring. Chose suitable music for vocal types and organized rehearsals to prepare members for performances. Worked and trained team members in our retail gallery when a member fell ill.
- Assistant Production Manager at Petermans Boards and Bowls
- Cashier at
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsible for the supervision and training of 16 supported individuals in the employment and training program of the industrial operations department. The employee is also responsible for maintaining quality production on assigned contracts. In the absence of the Production/Employment Services Manager, supervise assigned staff and ensure their performance of the job duties and responsibilities contained in their job descriptions. Assist Production/ Employment Services Manager on an ongoing basis. Communicate with customers regarding specifications, schedules, materials, quality requirements and complaints. Subcontracts work to other workshops, senior centers or individuals as needed. 1. On an ongoing basis, assess individual's skills and place/observe/supervise/train supported individuals on production tasks. Use such practices as economy of motion and prescribed set-ups/methods according to individual needs/abilities. 2. Identify and assess an individual's skills/behaviors and establish/prioritize vocational goals. Monitor and record progress towards attainment of personal outcome goals and coordinate information with team members. Personally represent industrial operation department at all staffing pertaining to assigned individuals. 3. Accurately complete daily individual attendance records and production/time sheets for submission to accounting division. Complete hourly rating reports quarterly. 4. Provide activities of a rehabilitative nature during periods of down time according to established procedures. 5. Ensure the supported individuals are dressed appropriately at all times and wear protective/safety attire as required. 6. Assist in production of contract work as assigned in all division of industrial operations department according to established deadlines. Maintain presence at work station or assigned task at all time. 7. Communicate with customers as authorized. Immediately report all quality control problems, rework situations and /or customer complaints. 8. Ensure that workers are dressed appropriately always, and wear protective/safety attire as required.
- Assistant Production Manager at Threshold Rehabilitation Services, Inc
- Vocational Program Specialist at Prospectus Berco
- Residential Manager at Spectrum community Services
- Job Coach & Group Home Supervisor at Sunshine Group Homes
4 years at this Job
- - social science
• Managed dozens of national trade shows in a highly competitive environment, further cultivating skills in: prospecting, cross & up-selling, strategic product display, and literature and promotional product distribution
• Closely assisted owner in modernizing the business' marketing plan, often individually tasked with competitive analysis, website redesign and SEO, email campaigns and development of annual catalog Assistant Production Manager
• Solely responsible for directing entire company's digital correspondences with speed and accuracy, as well as initiated the use of smart mailboxes to streamline upwards of 1,000 emails per day
• Administered several FileMaker relational databases on a local network to record dynamic customer and factory information
• Collaborated in a team to efficiently ensure accuracy and timeliness of orders throughout the order, production, and delivery process
• Provided timely, courteous and thorough customer service using clear communication
• Successfully installed, tested and resolved technical issues with both applications and office hardware on team's computers
• Trusted with invoicing customers, auditing suppliers invoices, and making deposits
• Trained new employees and provided application and hardware support
• Negotiated with suppliers to ensure the quickest shipping times for orders through phone and email
• Solely responsible for managing inventory of incoming products and fulfilling all customer sample requests
• Assisted owner in trade show display assembly and shipment
- Strategic Marketing and Consultative Sales and Assistant Production Manager at Outfit Your Logo LLC
- St. Bonaventure Woman's Swimming and Diving Manager at Outfit Your Logo LLC
- Dinner Busser and Hostess at Rainbow Shores Restaurant
- Show Dog Handler, Trainer, and Breeder at Indian Hill Wirehaired Pointing Griffons
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management and Administration