Assistant program director at a adult day health center . my responsibilities are to assure that my clients receive the best care possible. I have to make sure the program offers great activities, Great meals and to make certain that they have a overall great day❤️❤️
- Assistant program director mentor network at Mentor Network
at this Job
I started as a milieu at High Watch, my position allowed me to run programs on the 12 steps of AA. I also ran groups on relapse prevention. Safety was the number one priority and my position required me to help establish a safe and productive healthy environment for the guests. My position also allowed me to have one on one interaction with the guests and provide support in whatever there needs were. I was then promoted as Assistant Program Director and supervised all the Milieu with there schedules and programs they ran. I was the third in charge and made all decisions based on the 2nd shift regarding guests, staff and programming.
- Assistant Program Director at High Watch Recovery Center
- Mental Health Worker at Four Winds Hospital
- Adjunct Teacher at Hudson County Community College
- Director of Bakery Operations at Get Fresh Bake house
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Occupational Studies - Baking and Pastry Arts
Assistant Program Director at the Joe Healy Detox Program in San Francisco, on the Second Floor: supervising counseling staff, reviewing documentation, assuring quality of care for acute detoxification in collaboration with Clinical Director, Intake and Placement Team and Nursing Manager. The Program serves a predominantly homeless or marginally housed substance use disorder population with co-occurring mental health issues and physical disabilities.
- Assistant Program Director at Baker Places, Inc.
- Program Director at Ohlhoff Recovery Programs
- Part Time SUD Counselor at Ohlhoff Recovery Programs
2 months at this Job
- CAADAC II - Alcohol and Drug Studies
- Bachelor's - Fine Art
Assistant to the Program Director over the Street to Home-Manhattan Homeless Outreach Program Oversee two Team Leaders, twelve Housing Advocates, and Social Work Interns Program liaison for Street Medical Team and Psychiatric services Communicate with external providers and agencies regarding the status of the program Lead and/or participate in internal and external meetings regarding the goals of, and progress of the program Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to monitor and enhance the progression toward program goals Implement and ensure the maintenance of program structure, staffing, job expectations, and office culture
- Assistant Program Director at Breaking Ground
- Sub-contracted Social Worker at OT Aspekt/Kids Time Therapies
- Program Coordinator at Group Facilitation
- Team Leader at
5 months at this Job
- - OYR Program
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
· Functioned as the Assistant Program Director for a program of over 300 employees and a contract worth $170 million · Administered healthcare regulatory oversight program to the Northeast and Western United States · Made executive level operational decisions including budget, day-to-day operations and project management determinations · Managed conflict resolution between direct reports · Managed projects ranging from state-wide engagement initiatives to data mining and analysis efforts · Functioned as the primary liaison between the Operations and IT Departments, · Assisted with corporate business development operations and contracting, including extensive technical writing · Presented at large-forum national conferences on various topics on multiple occasions
- Assistant Program Director (Task Manger) at Livanta
- Recruiting Coordinator at zulily, Inc
- HR Coordinator at UW Medicine Neighborhood Clinics
- Recruiter at YWAM Townsville
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - International Affairs
In this position, I'm overseeing the agency wide smooth day to day functions. Responsible for administrative support to the President/Co-Founder of the nonprofit organization. Complete financial obligations and bookkeeping; such as reconciling bank accounts, generating monthly financial statements. Process all monthly parables for the agency on a timely manner. I'm responsible for processing the invoices from commencement to completion. This includes obtaining all proper documentation pertaining to the invoice, generating check request with correct allocation codes and obtaining appropriate approvals from the necessary chain of commands. As the Assistant Program Director I'm responsible for maintaining and updating HR files, client files, and vendor files. Making sure that they are audited internally periodically to assure they are per agency policies and state guidelines. Processed payroll for all employees including the 1099's.Handled all billing to The Children's Trust and other contracts as required. Keeping all accounts payable and accounts receivables organized and in good standing; As well as all bank accounts reconciled. Kept all agency licenses and certifications up to date. Make timely deposits to the bank on as needed basis.Oversee that the Lead Program Coordinator and On-site coordinator are effectively running the program at the site and meeting the contract and state requirements
- Assistant Program Director at American Children's
- Accounting Assistant/Accounts Payables at Family Resource Center of South Florida, Inc
- Legal Secretary at Law Offices of Micheal Blacker
- Legal Secretary at Law Offices of Sidney Efronson and Sarino R. Costanzo
3 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts - Accounting
- High School Diploma
• Worked directly with the Owner and Program Director to help build and maintain two highly competitive and successful facilities. Multi-tasking
• Marketing of new facility/Created Flyers/Brochures/Bulletin Boards/distributed marketing paraphernalia. Event Planning
• Interviewing and hiring of new employees
• Created New Hire Folders, maintained employee records, attendance, and work related issues Managerial
• Staffed classes, monitored #'s in classes, added classes using iClass software Writing
• Floor Manager-made sure coaches were compliant with facility's code of ethics and standards of operation. CPR & First Aid
• Assisted in organizing and leading quarterly Staff Meetings
• Special Event Director
• Summer Camp Director: developed curriculum, hired staff, trained staff, managed enrollment, Maintained records
• Interface with Parents/Children/Staff/Program Director/Owner
• Gym Team Coordinator: Staffed, Organized, Lead Meetings, Assisted in running gymnastics meets for over 100 gymnasts
• Computer Proficiency: Excel, iClass Pro, When I Work, Microsoft Office, Outlook
• Encouraged a positive culture amongst staff, management, and owners
• Recreational and Developmental Gymnastics Coach
- Assistant Program Director/Coach at Xcel
- Business Owner at Power Fitness
- Activities Assistant/Fitness Director/Marketing at Capriana Senior Living
- Health Attendant at Syracuse City School District
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Physiology
• Assists Program Director with general program management.
• Monitors program and staff compliance to all company policies and procedures and all regulatory standards.
• Supervises, trains, and oversees the performance management of all staff.
• Assists in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of staff.
• Develops educational and training materials, presents educational materials on various aspects of programs, and provides technical assistance to staff.
• Ensures the development and implementation of individual program plans and activities.
• Reviews financial documentation/billing and performs on-site audits of individuals' funds and petty cash funds.
• Ensures that location is safe, comfortable and well maintained.
• Serves as team leader for staff interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary team meetings.
• Directs and ensures effectiveness of program's daily operations including incident management.
• Fulfills duties and responsibilities of the Program Director in a temporary acting capacity in the absence of Program Director.
• Transports individuals in personal or company vehicle for meetings, appointments, or community activities.
• Assists in the development of data collection methods to report and monitor program activities, analyzes data to determine if the activities provided are meeting program goals.
• Responds to emergency situations and provides leadership.
• Provides coverage in emergency situations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assistant program director at Community Services Group, Inc.
- Mental Health Direct Support Specialist at Community Services Group, Inc.
- PCA at Northumberland County Homemakers
- PCA at Curtis Hackenberg Sr.
3 months at this Job
- None - Healthcare Management
Supervise 8 Case Managers,19 Security Monitors and over 150 Federal inmates while assisting the Program Director with the day to day operations of the facility which include, but are not limited to: sending medical/ mental health referrals up to the Bureau of Prisons for approval, completing furloughs, new arrival and escape notification paperwork, updating our facilities electronic caseload system,compiling ACA files, editing payroll and monthly billing for accuracy, tracking and assigning bed assignments for new arrivals, conducting discipline hearings for the Federal inmates, Staff evaluations, staff discipline and training, facility safety and sanitation inspections, helped implement a new USPO urinalysis program, acted as Program Director in the Program Directors absence, and correspond with the Bureau of Prisons on a daily basis to resolve inmate issues.
- Assistant Program Director at Behavioral Systems Southwest, Inc.
- Security Supervisor at Behavioral Systems Southwest, Inc.
- Security Monitor at Behavioral Systems Southwest, Inc.
- Punch press operator at Cablofil-Legrand
3 years, 1 month at this Job
Worked in conjunction with Program Director in duties such as supervise staff and participants of the community center. Engaged in planning, organizing, developing, scheduling, enforcing policies and evalua- tion of activities in the center. Develop and implement workshops responsive to community center mem- ber's needs. Assist program direct in the hiring, training, supervising and evaluating of staff members. In- put monthly deliverables and other DYCD mandates including attendees and activities.
- Assistant Program Director at Brooklyn Community Services
- Studio Coordinator at Spring Studios
- Volunteer at Empowerment & Career Training Initiative
- Volunteer at North Shore University Hospital
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Public Administration
- Bachelor's - Psychology