As Assistant Program Manager for New Beginnings my responsibilities include: Activity Director, Therapeutic Crisis Intervention Instructor, the overall safety of 30 employees and 15 youth, directly supervising 8 employees including two Supervisors and one Medical Assistant, modeling de-escalation techniques to youth and staff and compliance to Oregon Administrative Rules.
- Assistant Program Manager at Kairos NW
- Medical Assistant at Kairos NW
9 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- Some college
I am an Assistant Program Manager of a residential program. I work with duel diagnosed individuals to transition them into a more independent living environment. I am responsible for giving them their weekly money, I work with OMH to ensure paperwork on the computer and binders are accurate, I schedule doctors appointments and bring them to their visits, and I supervise case managers. I administer medications, create the staff schedule and document for billable services.
- Assistant Program Manager at Equinox, Inc
- Family Respite Care Provider at Private Duty In-Home Care
- Direct Support Professional at Fusion (Day Program) at Coarc
- Deli/Counter Clerk at RND Deli and Markets
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Services
- Associates - Arts
- High school or equivalent
Ensures that the clients needs are met and the effective day-to-day orientation of the facility.
● Prepares staff schedules and supervisor and program specialists.
● Includes responsibilities for vacation, personal, and sick leaves as well as maintaining coverage during any emergency periods of staff shortages.
● Assistant Program Manager in devising and executing relevant agency/program policy, in accordance with OPWDD and/or other funding agency
- Assistant Program Manager at Independence Residences, Inc
- at Underserved
- Medical Coordinator /Shift Supervisor at
- Day Habilitation Specialist at Work Without Walls Group
5 years at this Job
RIO ALL SUITES HOTEL AND CASINO Bevertainer Program: 24/7 beverage servers who sing & dance for casino guests while gambling
ASSISTANT PROGRAM MANAGER
• Manage all servers/Bevertainers, supervisors & shift managers.
• Oversee schedules, personnel replacements, real-time floor adjustments, payroll, and tip compliance.
• Conduct “Spotlight” assessments and discipline in order to maintain casino’s high service standards.
• Monitor & maintain city, county and state health codes and safety regulations for all service areas.
• Interact with Rio Casino department heads on a daily basis to ensure quality service & increased revenue generation.
• Manage Food & Beverage supplies and utilization for maximum revenues in gaming areas.
- Assistant Program Manager at BESTAgency
- Program Director at BESTAgency
- Director of Production and Events at BESTAgency
- Company Manager at Creative Neon
4 months at this Job
Medical Research: The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland Howard Hughes Monoclonal Antibody Facility Manager Responsible for the production and characterization of monoclonal antibody cell lines for all Howard Hughes Research Fellows within the School of Medicine. Management of the facility; strong computer-based data analysis, adaptability to meet the needs of the researchers, strong tissue culture skills, FACS analysis, ELISA, Western blots, Immunoprecipitation- creating successful cell lines for specific monoclonal antibodies, scheduling appointments, recruiting, screening of applicants, processing and shipping specimens. Primary contact with regulatory agencies. Syva Pharmaceuticals, Palo Alto, California Life Science Research Associate III Designing multi drug testing kits: toward amphetamines and methamphetamines; traditional and artificial engineering methods for creating highly specific monoclonal antibodies toward drugs, Immunoprecipitation, ELISA, Western blots, mammalian cell culture, data analysis, presentation skills, adaptability to changing requests, teamwork in an industrial setting Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, California Department of Pathology Life Science Research Associate II Human Immunology: Creating vaccines toward Cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr and Varicella Zoster viruses. Produced and characterized human monoclonal antibodies toward all three viruses. Cell based assays, immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, multi-color FACS analysis, purification with HPLC and affinity columns. Administration Stanford University- Department of Economics Assistant Program Manager for the Introduction to Economics Center (IEC)- Primary contact for undergraduates and graduate TA's, managing economic courses, scheduling classes and study sections, maintaining confidential website for courses, editing exams, testing and proctoring, managing OAE students and their specific accommodations for coursework and testing, tracking hours and pay for Teaching Assistants, monitoring, evaluating, developing, distributing and updating curriculum Event planning, organizing venues for courses and events and catering.
- Assistant Program manager at Stanford University
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Human Physiology and Anatomy
- Certification - Science Writing
-Assistant Program Manager over 68 General Clerk II direct reports across 14 States. -Manage all functions of training development, accountability, staffing and payroll accuracy. -2nd in charge to the Program Manager over 4 other Assistant Program Managers and 268 direct reports across the U.S. and Europe. -Program Supply Officer -Program Training Development Coordinator
- Assistant Program Manager at Choctaw Defense Services
- at United States Army Recruiting Command
- Knowledge Management Supervisor at United States Army Recruiting Command
- Regional Virtual Recruiting Chief at United States Army Recruiting Command
2 months at this Job
- MBA - Strategic Leadership
- BS - Leadership-Organizational Development and Change Management
On temporal bases to perform administrative assistant, program manager and coordinator duties for various organizations.
• Program Coordinator at American Healthcare Institute
• Program Coordinator at Lorman Education Services
• Administrative Assistant at Lanier / Ricoh USA, Inc.
• Administrative Assistant at Farmers Insurance
• Administrative Assistant at Hicksville School District
• Human Resources Assistant at Bayada Home Healthcare
• Administrative Assistant at American Home Insurance Company
- Executive/Administrative Assistant, Program Manager, & Coordinator at Kelly Services
- Administrative Assistant / Customer Service at AppleOne Employment Agency
- Student Quality Management Coordinator at Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Student Registrar at Long Island University, C.W. Post Campus
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Management and Human Resources Management - Management and Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management - Health Information Management
As an Assistant Program Manager, I have many different responsibilities. I oversee handling day to day operations, making sure all the staff are doing their activities correctly and providing a safe environment for the children. I oversee handling children's schedules and making sure they are where they are supposed to be. I do computer work, and handle childcare bills, making sure the parent's get their payments in on time.
- Assistant Program Manager at Kidstop, Westwood Elementary
- Interim Program Manager at Kidstop, Westwood Elementary
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Field Crest Care Center
- Youth Guidance Worker at Kidstop, Westwood Elementary
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
I am an Assistant Program manager/Independent Living Skills worker. I assist Clients with current goals set by themselves and their team.
• Assist clients with maintaining goals
• Data Entry
- Assistant Program Manager at Lifetime Resources Inc
- Home Health Aide at Equity Home Care
- Resident services at St. Paul Public Housing Agency
- Resident Assistant at Accessible Space Inc
10 months at this Job
- - Child Development
As an Assistant Program Manager for an Adult Day Program, I am responsible for client assessment, planning and evaluation of services for programs. Working with a high degree of independence, I supervise and maintain care necessary for clients to receive appropriate services. I am responsible for developing and implementing strategies to increase client referral base. I help build and maintain positive and professional relationships with all clients, care takers, employers, families, Regional Center Service Coordinators, staff, and community members. I ensure good customer service is delivered to clients and their families. Additionally, I write behavior plans and conduct semi and annual meetings to work with clients, care takers and loved ones to address service issues or concerns. I conduct 1:1 visits to monitor staff performance, quality of service to our clients and conduct ongoing trainings. I provide counseling to clients who are in need of a behavior or treatment plan and work directly with Quality Assurance and Behavior Consultants. I conduct home visits to develop service and treatment plans and assist in addressing client needs. I assist in managing venue expenses, approve purchase orders, and review financial reports regularly. I am responsible for contributing to the development of the annual Program budget. I develop and implement systems and processes to maintain and protect confidential program records, electronic and physical, and also complete required documentation thoroughly, accurately and on time. I comply with all State, Federal, local laws and regulations pertaining to clients rights and confidentiality.
- Assistant Program Manager at Westview Services, Inc
- ICP Coordinator at Westview Services, Inc
- Program Leader at Think Together
- Program Coach at Westview Services, Inc
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. in Sociology - Sociology