Assistant Program Manager for TB Prevention & Control Program of the Palau Ministry of Health. Serves as the focal point for the program and responsible for the overall function, management, implementation and coordination of the program.
- Assistant Program Manager at TB Prevention & Control Program
- Asst. Program Manager at TB Prevention & Control Program
- Administrative Specialist at TB Prevention & Control Program
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate Arts - Liberal Arts
- High School Diploma - General Studies
Assistant Program Manager for Unity Employment Services.
- Assistant Program Manager at Unity House of Cayuga County
- Employment Specialist at UNITY HOUSE OF CAYUGA COUNTY
- Paraprofessional Aide at E JOHN GAVRAS CENTER
- Residence Counselor at Unity House
1 month at this Job
- Nails and waxing
s Kid Zone Enrichment program is a before and after school program that caters to families who have children enrolled in Kindergarten through Eighth grade. ◦ Supervise children in a classroom setting ◦ Provide a clean, designated area for snack ◦ Manage to keep room organized ◦ Supervise children on playground equipment ASSISTANT PROGRAM MANAGER KID ZONE ENRICHMENT PROGRAM AUGUST 2015-PRESENT ◦ Communicate daily with parents and school faculty ◦ File paperwork ◦ Account for every child ◦ Handles incoming calls ◦ Maintains a good relationship with school staff and families
- ASSISTANT PROGRAM MANAGER at The City of Tempe
- ACTIVITY LEADER at KID ZONE ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
- Volunteer Work at MARCOS DE NIZA SWIM MEET
- PRESCHOOL ASSISTANT at MARCOS DE NIZA EARLY LEARNING CENTER
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES degree - Elementary Education
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
303-597-5000 I was the Assistant Program Manager, on call for the weekend shift and as needed through the weekday. I was responsible for the training and overseeing nine staff members that provide support to the seven residents that live in the group home. This includes support of any/ all staff that work and the individuals that reside in the home as well as being available for any emergencies that may arise during the weekend. I was also responsible for oversight of any outings during the weekend, and assisting staff with all needs during the weekend shifts. Duties also include: Medication management, staff training, specific resident duties and ISSP goals, entering notes as needed and reporting any emergencies back to senior staff and all other necessary duties related to the Assistant manager position. I graduated April 7, 2016 from Sage College with my Associates Degree in Para Legalism. I am a seasoned multi-tasker. My training includes: QMAP, Person Centered Thinking, HIPPA and confidentiality law, CPR certification, Safety Care, Abuse prevention and individual's rights, Universal precautions, and mandatory reporting. I am skilled in using Microsoft office and proficient in my computers skills. I enjoy working with people and learning new skills.
- Assistant Program Manager at Jewish Family Services
- Senior Lead Supervisor at Continuum of Colorado
- Lead Supervisor Residential Cleaning at Continuum of Colorado
- Home Care Provider at Jewish Family Services
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Paralegal
RIO ALL SUITES HOTEL AND CASINO Bevertainer Program: 24/7 beverage servers who sing & dance for casino guests while gambling
ASSISTANT PROGRAM MANAGER
• Manage all servers/Bevertainers, supervisors & shift managers.
• Oversee schedules, personnel replacements, real-time floor adjustments, payroll, and tip compliance.
• Conduct “Spotlight” assessments and discipline in order to maintain casino’s high service standards.
• Monitor & maintain city, county and state health codes and safety regulations for all service areas.
• Interact with Rio Casino department heads on a daily basis to ensure quality service & increased revenue generation.
• Manage Food & Beverage supplies and utilization for maximum revenues in gaming areas.
- Assistant Program Manager at BESTAgency
- Program Director at BESTAgency
- Director of Production and Events at BESTAgency
- Company Manager at Creative Neon
4 months at this Job
As the Assistant Program Manager is responsible for assisting the Manager in the overall operation of the residence. As a support to the Manager, my position requires confidentiality of the people we support and staff information; strong communication and advocacy skills to work effectively with the people we support, families, staff and within the community; and a full understanding of QCP policies and procedures as well as OPWDD regulations. I reports directly to the Manager. As a support to the Program Manager, my role is to authorize and approve time-off, submit work order requests, and manage petty, purchase requests up to $100.
• Provides supervision to residential staff in working effectively with the people we support, completing required documentation and keeping team members informed.
• Develops Res Hab plans as indicated in the ISP, provide training and support for staff to work with the people we support in implementing these goals and completing documentation.
• Reviews behavior management plans, reinforces staff corrective actions, and provides on-going training in the implementation of the plans. Provide feedback to Manager regarding staff performance, strengths and weaknesses.
• Develops and monitors cleaning schedules and checklists, reporting any on-going issues to Manager.
• Responsible for ensuring that the Physical Plant is safe at all times, clean and that all equipment is in Responsible for coordinating recreational activities with the Recreational Therapist, Manager, and staff, maintaining a monthly calendar of planned activities.
• Provide hands on training and supervision to staff in assisting the individuals with ADLs, and goals including but not limited to self-care skills, meal preparation, house hold chores, money management, travel training, etc. Encourage DSPs and DSSs to engage the individual we support in meaningful activities based on the individual's interest, likes, dislikes. Provide advocacy for the people we support in the residence, at planning meetings and within the community.
• Manage petty cash in the manager's absence.
• Verifies on a weekly basis that documentation of goals, behavioral data, tracking sheets, etc. have been completed and filed accurately. Submits weekly checklist to Manager.
• Maintain IRI driving authorization, AMAP, SCIP-R, First Aid/CPR certifications.
• Participate in staff meetings, interdisciplinary team meetings, attend on-going trainings.
• Good working order.
• Report all issues, incidents and emergencies to the Program Manager immediately.
• Assume Manager responsibilities in the absence of the Manager.
• Performs all other duties as directed by the Program Manager.
- Assistant Program Manager at Queens Center for Progress
- Residential Team Lead at Innovative Resources for Independence - IRI
- Medical Care Coordinator at Innovative Resources for Independence - IRI
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
• Collaborate with 8 Program Directors in business development, marketing strategies, and public relations; interface with local agencies on service expansion and partnerships
• Promote program development; negotiate contracts; employ social media platforms; increased school district involvement 40%
• Act as Assistant Program Manager; procure clients; charge payroll
• Piloted tracking system to manage county-wide events; attend and represent agency
• Oversee all contracts, grant applications and reporting for 8 programs; identify and correct noncompliance; pursue new grant opportunities
• Improve inter-agency collaborations by acting as liaison between 4 Vice Presidents, 8 Program Directors, and 4 departments
• Train incoming Grant Coordinators
- Operations Manager/Assistant Program Manager at Preferred Behavioral Health Group
- Care Management Assistant/Operations Assistant at Monmouth Cares
- Assistant Program Manager at The Mental Health Association of Monmouth County
- Summer Daily Operations Manager at Affordable Renovation and New Home Construction, Inc
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Health Policy and Administration - Health Policy and Administration
2016- Assistant Program Manager Perform a variety of duties to assist the Program Manager for an assigned residential housing unit which includes: supervision of staff; clinical requirements; administration; physical upkeep; program requirements and for other similar duties necessary to the functions of an assigned housing unit for residents in adherence with New England Village, external agencies, programs’ and state and local policies, regulations and procedures. 1. Provide daily supervision and support to staff; involvement in the interview process; coordinate and provide staff orientation training; providing input to supervisor regarding performance issues; assisting in preparing staffing schedules; serving as role model to staff. 2. Ensure and/or assist in ensuring that clinical, programmatic and administrative records are accurate and up to date. Maintain required certifications and complete mandatory training. Maintain records, files and documents; assist in preparing and/or participate in preparation of reports, budgets, accreditation reviews, and other events/materials as required. Maintain NEV systems for accounting for household and personal funds. Assist in screening and evaluating individuals referred for services. 4. Work to support teamwork within house; promote effective communication; support and advocate for day program activities with residents/staff; provide effective feedback to supervision regularly and keep informed of significant issues. Ensure that housing unit is maintained in a clean, orderly and attractive manner. 5. Oversee the menu planning process, submission of menus and overall compliance with nutritional guidelines. 5. Assist in creating, participating in and with monitor of programs, services and activities available to house residents. Adhere to positive support techniques, framework of values, in interactions with individuals served. Monitor exercise opportunities, involvement in SWC activities and weekend activities. Assist with scheduling and coordination of services delivered by outside resources. 2014- 2016 Direct Services Professional I am designated as a Direct Services Professional reporting to the program manager. My primary responsibilities: Advocate for developmentally disabled individuals in their everyday needs. Develop service recipient's basic living skills (e.g., social, domestic, and hygiene) through Instruction and encouragement. Assist and document the development and implementation of long and short-term goals for service recipient, as developed by the Direct Service Professional under the supervision or direction of the Program Manager. Develop and maintain a positive and effective relationship with service recipients, families, staff, administration, case management, and other service providers and assist in coordinating with any and all their needs concerning service recipients. Perform or assist service recipient with personal hygiene as needed (e.g., bathing, brushing teeth, shaving, nail clipping, dressing, bodily functions, and service recipient's appearance). Personal care services that are assigned by a health care professional may include observation, reporting and documentation of changes in the status of the person or in body functions. This may include reading and recording the persons temperature, pulse and respirations and other needed personal care services. Perform or assist service recipient in basic domestic duties as needed (e.g., cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping). Coordinate and maintain service recipient's schedule (e.g., doctor appointments, professional team appointments, and jobs. Coordinate service recipient's participation in leisure and recreational activities. Maintain records and complete paperwork (e.g., timecard, mileage, petty cash as well as service recipient's personal monies, medication sheets, service recipient's progress, incident reports, and goal data). Adhere to service recipient's behavior and health management plans (e.g., administer medication, use of behavior modification techniques, dietary restrictions). Transport service recipient to and from scheduled appointments, and recreational activities in a safe and timely manner. Serve as a good role model to service recipient.
- Assistant Program Manager at New England Village
- Chief Orthopedic Technician at Tufts Medical Center
- Senior Orthopedic Technician at Tufts Medical Center
- Nurse Technician at Tufts Medical Center
5 years at this Job
I was the teachers assistant in one of the classrooms for the first half of each day. I would account for all of the students as well as set up activities, work with the students in small groups, and attend to the teachers needs. In the second half of the day, I would assist the program manager by making copies, categorize bus lists, and attendance to ensure all sudents were safely accounted for throughout the day.
- Assistant Program Manager at Building Educated Leaders for Life
1 month at this Job
- Some high school
• Oversee daily operations
• Oversee daily time-keeping and payroll, time budget, data entry, and scheduling for employees
• Oversee all input of visitors and employees information
• Supervise and manage approximately 70 employees
• Train employees on current policies and procedures for the Federal Aviation Administration
• Process and approve incident reports
• Certified AED/CPR
• Supervise emergency calls
• CLEET Certified Armed Security
• Responsible for assigned security contract employees and their actions/inaction during their designated shift
• Responsible for reporting any security violations, personnel shortages and customer complaints immediately to the Program Manager
• Assist the Program Manager and the Assistant Training Program Manager when needed
• Inspect each guard post for proper appearance and performance of assigned duties
• Stand-in Program Manager
• Fourteen years' experience in Pass and ID in a supervisor capacity
• Provide oversight of licensing and certifications
• Investigate violations concerning security fails and prepare the reports for the government detailing information, cause and corrective action.
• Maintain extensive communication/relationship with the government client concerning budgets, equipment repair/replacement, supplies, inventory, security violations, incidents, reports, personnel.
• Ensure first line supervisors have access to internet functions for audit
• Oversee FAA Pass and Identification which includes installing/removing government key cores, making/issuing government keys, upgrading/downgrading security access codes and government core combination system.
• Maintain maintenance program for patrol units
• Oversee scanner and xray equipment concerning calibration and maintenance
- ASSISTANT PROGRAM MANAGER at DFW SECURITY (FAA Contract)
- LIEUTENANT at SSSI/SSI (FAA Contract)
- SECURITY OFFICER/SERGEANT/LIEUTENANT at DCT, INC (FAA Contract)
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma