As the accounting assistant/Project Coordinator I handled a variety of responsibility including receiving invoices, coding invoices, entering invoices for four separate communities, check requests, design contracts, sales contracts, lien releases, permit processing, processing work releases, PO's, EPO's, and miscellaneous reports. I handle incoming calls along with daily day to day office tasks.
- Accounting Assistant/Project Coordinator at JPOrleans
- Office and Accounting Administrator at Oehlert Brothers
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Gino's Burger and Chicken Corp Office
- Office Administrator at The Intelligent Office
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Administration Management
ASSISTANT PROJECT COORDINATOR (ICDS -INTERGRETED CHILD DEVELOPMENT SERVICES)
• Reviewed existing curricula and syllabi on ‘Child Protection and Juvenile Justice’.
• Evaluated training needs of functionaries working at different levels under ICPS and juvenile justice system through consultation process. (HQ+RCs).
• Prepared detailed training module on child protection for different categories of functionaries under ICPS e.g. program officers, program managers, DCPOs and protection officers.
• Prepared training manuals for different stakeholders like CWC , JJB, SJPU, Program officers , program managers , DCPOs, protection officers.
• Conducted sensitization program for officials of the line department including police, labor , education, social welfare, women and child development etc. of the state and central government.
• Provided orientation training on JJ System, child rights and child protection.
• Documentation and report writing in Hindi and English .
- Assistant Project Coordinator at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC COOPERATION AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT (NIPCCD)
- Young professional at CAPART
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Social Work
- Bachelor's - Economics (Hons.)
Executive assistant to 3 Regional directors. Project coordinator of high priority company-wide initiatives including developing and participating on executive board and advisory councils, serve as liaison between PSJH and newly created non-profit organization with responsibilities including logo and branding development assistance and creating invoices and tracking system.
- Executive Assistant & Project Coordinator at Providence St. Joseph's Health (PSJH)
- Senior Administrative Assistant, Client Management at Pacific Investment Management Company (PIMCO)
- Senior Legal Assistant, Policy & Compliance at Broadcom Corporation
- Assistant Office Manager at Key Mortgage
4 months at this Job
Million Waves Project is a nonprofit organization that turns recycled ocean plastic into 3D printed prosthetic limbs for children and individuals without affordable prosthetic options. My duties include:
• Inventory management
• Shipping/mailing daily
• Managing donor thank you's
• CRM management (Hubspot)
• Volunteer Management
• Customer service/answering questions/making phone calls
• Grant application/submission
• Event coordination and attendance
• Creating PowerPoint presentations and presenting information on the organization in front of an audience
- Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator at Million Waves Project
- Sales Representative at Jonboy Caramels
- (Volunteer) Office and Marketing Assistant at City of Kirkland
- Seasonal Sales Associate at Macy's
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration with a Marketing Concentration & Communication Studies Minor
- Associates Degree - Arts and Sciences
Project Coordinator/ Assigning jobs in 4 areas. Sr. Administrative Assistant to a Group of 50 +. All invoicing for 6 areas. All other tasks assigned. Software: all Microsoft products, Kronos, Job Tracking (JT), P2. (SALESFORCE).
- Sr Administrative Assistant/ Project Coordinator at TrueNet Communications
- Engineering Assistant at CenturyLink
- Sr. Administrative Assistant at Terracon Consultants, Inc.
- Merck Animal Health - Executive Assistant at AEROTEK
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Hired for a 6 week assignment to assist the project coordinator. This consisted of creating contracts for sub contractors, working with sub contractors to acquire all documentation required to be on project, Issue checks to sub contractors, reviewed and processed vendor invoices for payment. General office duties as assigned.
- Assistant Project Coordinator at Kokolakis Contracting
- Accounting Associate at Henry Ford Health Systems
- Secretary II, Culinary Wellness at Henry Ford Health Systems
- Epic Credentialed Trainer at Henry Ford Health Systems
1 month at this Job
- - Accounting
• Served as Project Coordinator for a two-story construction project for the company.
• Served as Board Liaison.
• Planned, scheduled and coordinated regular and special meetings.
• Processed the composition, distribution and quality control of all board generated documents, including meeting minutes.
• Performed the accounts receivables and prepared monthly Profit & Loss Statements for review and approval by the board along with other requested/required financial statements.
• Preparation of all needed documents.
- Executive Assistant (Project Coordinator) at Cornerstone
- Grants Manager at Boys & Girls Clubs of Lakeland & Mulberry
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Lakeland Housing Authority
- Executive Assistant at Powell, Fragala & Associates
6 years, 1 month at this Job
• Joined as an Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator for government and private projects.
• Responsible in assisting the president/chief architect in the day to day coordination and with clients and agencies.
• Receiving Submittals, RFIs, Schedules and other correspondence from consultants and contractors to be handled appropriately.
• Preparing and submitting invoices and budgets.
• Coordination with consultants on communication and drawings.
• Involved with project meetings and coordination.
- Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator at Design One, Inc
- Service Appointment Coordinator at AutoNation Ford Scottsdale
- Administrative assistant for the foreclosure outsourcing at Lakeshore Staffing
- Retail Associate at Target
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Design Studies - Design Management
• Commercial and residential building out experience
• Receiving payments, processing and deposit
• Establish contractor and vendor relationships
• Materials management
• Contractor management
• Construction cost control
• Quality management
• Customer relations
• Miscellaneous tasks
• Supervise assigned Assistant Builder, trade contractors and vendors
- Assistant Project Coordinator at Myers Enterprises inc. of Chesterfield
- Administrative Assistant at Karn Custom Woodwork
- Server & Shift Leader at T.G.I. FRiDAY'S
- Office Manager at Castle Chimney Sweeps
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school
• Corresponded with several project managers to aid in the day to day work process
• Emailing correspondence with subcontractors
• Creating subcontracts and PO's for each project
• Tracking/Logging Contract documents for all projects
• Responsible for executing Closeout Documents for Clients
• Drafted Subcontractor Change Orders for Project Managers on Million Dollar Projects
• Submitting Prevailing Wage Reports to Hennepin County and the State of Minnesota
• Filled out Bid Forms
• Responsible for the overall organization of office resource room and common areas
• Order office supplies
• Responsible for any random projects that were needed within the office
• Answer phones and Welcome Guests
- Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator at Terra General Contractors
- Recruitment Program Specialist at Russell Tobin & Associates
- Sales Representative at State Farm, Tony Hoaglund Financial Services
- Member Sales Advisor at Elk River YMCA
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Education
- - General Studies