Previous Position: Administrative Assistant-Data entry, billing,accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, receptionist Current position: Assistant Project Coordinator: coordinate the rental and utilization of heavy equipment, pull proper permits and schedule inspections, update bid invite calendar, request bids from vendors, proper documentation upon project completion (owners manuals, warranty letters, as built drawings), set up job accounts with vendors, order project specific materials, coordinate deliveries.
- Assistant Project Coordinator at CFM Mechanical LLC
- Medical Assistant at Family Care Plus Rehab
- Waitress at Texas Roadhouse
- Assistant Lead Teacher at Children's Lighthouse
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Medical Assisting Course
for: Chief Contracting Officer (CCO) & Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) As Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator, I report to the Chief, Directors and Managers of the Contracting Department. I also report to the Chief Nursing officer, and support the needs of Nursing Leadership. My responsibilities quite often involve work of a confidential nature requiring a solid understanding of organizational, operational, procedural and company policy. I function in a demanding, faced-paced environment that is always in flux and frequent deadlines are common. Essential Functions: * Resolve a wide variety of issues for staff, patients and the public. Communicate department requests to individuals throughout the organization and refer routine matters to appropriate parties for action and follows-up as needed. * Triage patient concerns. * Maintain complex administrative records related to the operations of the department and organization. * Manage/update/ IntraNet (internal website) for the Nursing Department. * Research, analyze and prepare administrative and statistical reports and documents. Gather, assemble, and summarize information from various sources as relates to negotiation of contracts. * Calendar management, schedule executive retreats, large /small group meetings and employee events. * Maintain and develop email contact lists/database * Coordinate the on-boarding of new hires. * Prepare year-end budget and track monthly spending * Process financial transactions (expense reports, vendor invoices, special requests). * Support and perform project management work for the department to ensure timelines are met. * Point person between 30 clinical practice sites and CNO Office and between hospital payors and insurers and CCO Office. * Process CNO & Nursing certifications and license renewals * Additionally, perform general duties including photocopying, faxing, mailings, filing, ordering supplies travel arrangements and all job functions in compliance with company policies and procedures. * Create grids, graphs and compose emails, proposals, etc. * Proficient with Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Executive Assistant & Project Coordinator at Atrius Health
30 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Management
• Managed over 40 new subdivision projects from conception to completion in the past 2 years.
• Communicated and negotiated daily with business representatives for construction companies.
• Streamlined and improved program operations by creating a digital database for our archived files.
• Assisted in project estimation, plan review, and plan formation to the Construction Coordinator.
• Served as the primary point of contact for the City and County on all subdivision construction.
• Addressed and resolved neighborhood problems and complaints efficiently and effectively.
• Dealt with various crisis situations for the protection of residents.
- ASSISTANT PROJECT COORDINATOR at City-County Planning Commission
- INTERN at City-County Planning Commission
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - International Business
Eastone Equities is a private equity firm focusing on banking, fintech and real estate development. In real estate sector, Eastone have invested, acquired, financed, developed, and managed more than 7.5 MILLION SF properties across hotel, multifamily, office, retail, industrial, and mixed-use properties. -Oversee project budgeting and timeline. Coordinate with general contractor, architects and engineers to make sure projects are going on budget and on time. -Recorded day-to-day transactions, manage invoices, bills and other online transfer and payment, using Quickbooks and Excel. -Assisted to supervise the A/R and A/P and work closely with senior accountant to help make critical decisions about investment funding, credit extension and expense management. -Assisted to prepare financial reporting, tax filing, budget variance analysis and operating performance evaluation of the entire commercial real estate portfolio, for CFO use to implement more effective operational strategies. -Coordinated with due diligence department to provide marketing materials of various development projects including Argus/Excel based valuation models, CoStar market analytics tools, offering flyers and offering memorandum to secure debt and equity financing. -Engaged NY-based phb Catalyst Group, with total value of projects over $1,487MM, as owner representative assistant on multiple construction projects to enhance the quality of work, time management, and cost control. Review and negotiate construction budget for ongoing projects, coordinate with architects, engineers and contractors to work on cashflow schedule and timeline schedule. -Other financial related work, such as dealing with insurance brokers, handle project site violation penalties, etc.
- CFO Assistant/Project Coordinator at Eastone Equities
- Data Analyst at Culinary Agents
- Bank System Developer at Digital China
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Technology - Computer Science and Technology
- - Finance
• Front desk reception and operations for executive administration suite
• Provide administrative executive support to the VP of Human Resources and Sr. VP of Medical Affairs. Including calendar management, coordinate, support and attend various department meetings, drafting agendas, recording minutes and travel plans.
• Patient Experience Coordinator; manage hospital initiatives and coordinate patient experience meetings working closely with the Clinical Manager and Sr. Vice President of Medical Affairs/ Population health.
• Wellness Coordinator; manage employee wellness programs and coordinate events. Manage newsletter, communication and monthly committee meetings. New employee orientation presenter.
- Executive Assistant & Project Coordinator at Lawrence General Hospital
- Special Assistant to the Mayor at City of Lawrence
- Human Resources/ Executive Assistant at Mainstream Global Inc
- Admin and Assistant Director of Work Study Program at Notre Dame High School
3 years at this Job
I performed administrative and coordinator duties for the County Engineer and technician and field supervisor duties for the Land Plannibg Office. I also worked directly with the County Commission writing and administering grants they chose to apply for. I worked directly with all county officials and their departments and served on a number of public and private committees and boards. Additionally I worked with many Atare officials and their departments and have a solid working knowledge of the intricacies working in the public sector.
- Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator at Big Horn County
8 years, 6 months at this Job
Collect data for review and feasibility of long term project development
- Assistant Project Coordinator at Scout Industries, LLC
- Wind Technician at Suzlon Wind Energy Company
6 months at this Job
Assist the Project Manager and staff in the bid process for contract and tenant construction in Tennessee.
- Assistant Project Coordinator at Jarrett Fire Protection, LLC
- Broker Assistant at The Evans Group Naples
- Lead Hostess at Deep Lagoon Restaurant
- Owner/President at Let's Get Fit
2 months at this Job
- Some college
- - Business Administration
• Coordinated installation of cloud computing platforms for law firms nationwide.
• Managed a staff of 20 engineers, ensuring timely completion of projects and of IT service requests.
• Helped streamline conversion process, facilitated creation of project teams in order to improve customer service.
- Assistant Project Coordinator at Afinety, Inc
- Interim Entertainment Editor at Playboy
- Freelance Writer at Overnight Blogger
- Ghostwriter at Katz Creative
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Develop detail work plans in support o project specifications Implemented work plans through hands on participation and/or supervision of contract Pipeline Welder Staff Inspected all work for compliance with job specifications Pointed out deficiencies as necessary and supervised corrective actions Tested pipelines and other related systems Supervised compliance with safety regulations and minimized or removed workplace hazards
- Assistant Project Coordinator at PetroPlex Pipe and Construction
- General Manager at Tyler Grace Auctions
- Skilled Laborer/Operator/Structure Welder at Holloman Pipeline Corporation
- Produce Manager at Albertsons LLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Art - Art