Assistant project manager $80 electrical scope 8.5 miles LA Metro Expansion 8 Metro stations.
- Assistant Project Manager at Neal Electric (Meruelo Group)
- Project Engineer at A.J. Kirkwood Construction
- Designer (Contract) at Alion Energy
- Design Engineer at Siemens, Inc. Siemens Energy Group
3 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
- BS - Management Science
Assistant Project Manager with 8 years of project administration experience and over 10 years of bookkeeping experience
Assistant Project Manager
Broadway Electric, Inc., Elk Grove Village, IL, August 2017 - Present
• Assistant Project Manager on site at O'Hare Airport. Current projects:
• Emergency Power System Upgrade Generator Project, $40,000,000.00
• East Airfield Lighting Control Vault, $17,000,000.00
• 5 year Electrical Security Maintenance T&M Project
• Badging, purchasing and daily material orders, invoice approval, delivery coordination, create submittals, draft RFI's and change orders, DBE vendor and EEO labor tracking, administrating subcontractor and team meetings, schedule, pay app, job cost reports and analysis, some QC work, coordinating with subcontractors regarding insurance, contract paperwork, badging, submittals, schedule and logistics
- Assistant Project Manager at Broadway Electric, Inc
- Bookkeeper, Project Administrator at Special Power, Inc
- Administrative Accounting Assistant at Robert Philipson & Company
- Bookkeeper, Project Assistant at Hawkins Electric Service
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate of Bookkeeping
- Bachelor's Degree in Political Science - Political Science
Serve as an Assistant Project Manager for Yates-Bird, LLC in a government hurricane relief program. Quality control, supervision, and scheduling of construction crews and projects following FEMA standards and deadlines.
- Assistant Project Manager at Yates-Bird, LLC
- Translator/Copy editor/Transcriber at Freelance
- Escort interpreter at Lighthouse Translations
- Disaster Housing Inspector at WSP USA
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Translation
- Bachelor's - Foreign Languages
- Review contract drawings and transfer to AutoCAD for detailing and creation of items on scope - Purchase orders - Change orders - Assistant project manager - Field measuring - Coordination of materials with other general contractors - RFI's
- Assistant project manager at CAD Draftsmen
- Head Draftsmen at CAD Draftsmen
4 years at this Job
- Associates Degree - CAD Certificate
• Assistant Project Manager for two facilities within JBLE with Cooks and Food Service Workers.
• Supervised 1,000 meals daily at Fort Eustis.
• Responsible for 14 Cooks and 14 Food Service Workers daily.
• Participated and implemented negotiations for modifications and equitable adjustments to contract.
• Maintain supply inventory and cost controls.
• Hire, train, schedule and evaluate all employees.
- Assistant Project Manager at HPA-JBLE Langley-Fort Eustis
- Cook at Joint Base Langley
- Senior Food Operations Sergeant/Supervisor at United States Army
- Food Operations Manager /First-Line Supervisor at United States Army
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Working as an Assistant project manager I help my PM with PSA documents and ATP. I also create excel sheet for all of his ongoing projects.
- Assistant Project Manager Intern at Garth Solution
- Customer Service Associate at Walgreens
2 months at this Job
- Gaming simulation and programming - Computer Programming
Worked as an assistant project manager on a project covering 5 building renovations. Spent most days in field working between subcontractors and tenants in existing residencies. Organized schedule for apartment entry with tenants to avoid all possible issues with tenants. Recorded RFIs, Submittals and Meeting Minutes into Sage, while also data logging Submittal and RFI logs to track completion from architectural company.
- Assistant Project Manager at Knollmeyer Building Corp
- Bid Coordinator Intern at Menemsha Solutions
- Co-op Assistant Project manager at Dacon Design Build General Contractors
- Intern Construction Inspector at Leon S. Avakian
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management - Construction Management
- - Engineering and Construction Management
For All 3 Electric, I have estimated residential, light commercial, and heavy commercial projects. I have worked with Microsoft Office programs to create job budgets, track job progress, and complete office administration tasks such as billing, scheduling, and managing customer relations. After working one year as an assistant project manager in the residential division, I was promoted to a heavy commercial estimating position. The change of pace has afforded me an opportunity to diversify and expand my skillset.
- Estimator/Assistant Project Manager at All 3 Electric, Inc.
- Early Childhood Educator at Turning Point Christian Academy
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Associates in the Arts
Assistant Project Manager working on several multi-million dollar commercial construction projects simultaneously.
• Write and assist with all subcontract and purchase order documents.
• Working in Procore, Timberline-Sage 300, Sage Paperless, Sage CPE, Bluebeam and Microsoft Office Suite
• Interact with Project Managers, Architects, Owners and Subcontractors.
• Process Submittals, RFI's and Change Orders.
• Work with multiple subcontractors one several projects simultaneously.
• All contract documentation, processing and closeouts.
- Assistant Project Manager at United Construction Company
- Project Management Assistant at Reeve-Knight Construction
- Construction Manager/Office Coordinator at DBI Construction
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Small Business Executive Education Course
- - Accounting / Business
My role as a Assistant Project Manager is to lead and assist in right of way acquisitions, relocations and property management services for client such as South Carolina Department of Transportation, North Carolina Department of Transportation, York County (Pennies for Progress) South Carolina and others. While leading and assisting in right of way services I work to obtain new projects through working relationships and creating relations with new clients.
- Assistant Project Manager at O. R. Colan Associates, LLC
- Right of Way Agent at O. R. Colan Associates, LLC
- Junior Right of Way Agent at O. R. Colan Associates
- Transportation Security Officer at Transportation Security Administration
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice