Assistant Project Manager/Estimator. Reviewing Drawings, Specifications and Related Documents of a Bid Package, Preparing Takeoffs and Proposals, Preparing purchase orders and change orders, preparing submittals and samples and Value Engineering for the glass and glazing scope of the work of the buildings.
- Assistant Project Manager/Estimator at A&A Window Company
- Estimator at M.O’ Connor General Contracting
- Assistant Estimator at Franny's Landscape Company
- at OMRAN ABADE AVRIN
2 years at this Job
As an Assistant Project Manager at Intren, LLC my roles and responsibility were but not limited to the following:
• Daily, Weekly, Monthly Reports
• All aspects of Projects - Initiate, Planning, Execution, Monitoring, Controlling and Closing
• Onboarding - New Employees and Sub Contractors
• Managing our Regions Fleet (Equipment)
- ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER at INTREN, LLC
- PRODUCTION LEAD at JAYHAWK PLASTICS
- PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR at SCANIDA PLASTICS
- III MEF G3 OPERATIONS CHIEF ASSISTANT at UNITED STATES MARINE CORP
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - Project Management
• Assistant project manager for projects ranging from $2 million to $52 million
• Assist with Pre-Construction planning, organization, calculating projected project costs and purchasing.
• Perform takeoffs and reviewed scopes of work of each trade with team members and subcontractors.
• Work with team members to develop project plan, quality assurance plan and health and safety plan.
• Collect and distribute coordination drawings from appropriate subcontractors. Review drawings with appropriate parties and design team.
- Assistant Project Manager at Mega Contracting Group, LLC
- Assistant Project Manager at M. Melnick & Co., Inc
- Volunteer/Service Work at Habitat for Humanity
10 months at this Job
- Master's - Construction Engineering and Management
- B.S. in Building Construction Technology and Management - Building Construction Technology and Management
Landed jobs with large companies, such as Chick-Fil-A, IHOP, and Condominium Properties, Johnson & Johnson, local independent restaurants and bars. Currently hold employment as an Assistant Project Manager at Glynn Electric Inc. Running over twenty jobs at a single time. Responsible for assisting Project Managers and/or Superintendents in coordinating the activities of a project to ensure cost, schedule, document control and quality standards are met. Under the direction of the PM, the Assistant Project Manager is expected to take on any/all tasks in the quest to learn all he/she can about construction. Aspiring a near-future career as a Project Manager and working my way up the ladder in the trade.
- Assistant Project Manager at Glynn Electric
- Administrative Assistant at KON Limousine Services
- Security Officer at Securitas Security Services
- Operations Manager at Manor Country Club Rockville
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management
- - Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce
As an assistant project manager, I performed, managed and maintained various functions and relationships assigned to me by the project manager. These tasks involved sorting out various projects from small or large business, conducting research, procuring project material, assisting team members during project development phases, recording minutes during meetings, scheduling, updating project databases, and creating project takeoffs. As the assistant project manager, I also ensured projects maintained the delicate relationship between us and our consumers while maintaining multiple correspondents with professionals of all levels throughout the organization.
- ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER at LAB CRAFTERS
- PROJECT MANAGER at PRECISION CONTENTS
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- A.A.S - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Review contract drawings and transfer to AutoCAD for detailing and creation of items on scope - Purchase orders - Change orders - Assistant project manager - Field measuring - Coordination of materials with other general contractors - RFI's
- Assistant project manager at CAD Draftsmen
- Head Draftsmen at CAD Draftsmen
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - CAD Certificate
Assistant Project Manager experienced with Material Orders and Deliveries, Organized Conex Inventories, Orchestrated Paint Crews, Installation Crews, Electricians, and Plumbers in Residential Apartment renovations. Created Punch Lists to ensure quality control is met for each unit. Certified as a Heavy Lull / Forklift Operator. Successfully renovated 3 communities in Charlotte and Durham, NC., totaling 1275 units within 3 years. (up to 60 units per month at peak times). Finished one community 3 months ahead of schedule saving the company money and satisfying investors with early returns.
- Assistant Project Manager at Cortland Partners (now dba Cortland Living)
- Project Manager at Resource Plus
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Art, Computer Basics
- - Art, Music
Dallas, Texas June 2018-January 2019 Problem solving and troubleshooting of sophisticated state of the art HVAC, commercial refrigeration, plumbing, and piping systems. Assistant Project Manager
• In charge of installation of new vapor mitigation system in removing harmful gases from Texas Instruments sub-floor. Reduced exposure to less than 1% inside the facility.
• Developed reconstruction plans of job plants with senior management/engineers.
• Monitored progression and completion of projects while staying on timeline and budget.
- Assistant Project Manager at Beard Integrated Systems
- Internship at Texas Instruments/Beard Integrated Systems
- Intern/Apprentice at
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management and Organizational Leadership
Los Angeles Harbor College Project - Project Engineer.
Agoura Hills Marriott Courtyard & TownePlace Suites Project - Assistant Project Manager
• Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management
• Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors
• Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems
- Assistant Project Manager at DavisREED Construction
- Server/Bartender at Hillstone Restaurant Group
- Barback/Server at Jeff Duerson Staffing, St. Peter's Fare Catering
- Administrative Assistant at Ledcor
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Political Science
- Associate - General Education
- High School Diploma
DIA, NGA and Raven Rock Mountain Complex
Arlington, VA; Bolling AFB, DC; and Waynesboro PA
Jan 2010 -Current
Assistant Project Manager
• Provides onsite project management for up to 4 large construction projects operating in unison with contracts valued up to 15 Million Dollars per project
• Reviews Contract documentation for proposals and profitability
• Divides definable features of work between subcontractors to maximize profitability
• Compose and finalize subcontract documents to ensure all work is completed correctly and within budgeted cost and schedule
• Manages subordinate personnel to ensure all documentation and products are delivered in accordance with RFP and associated documents
• Reviews project design documents for accuracy and profitability
• Provides Quality control support reviewing materials, preparatory inspections and initial inspections
• Writes detailed project plans including but not limited to Quality control, Accident prevention, Schedule and all types of methods and procedures for various definable features of work
• Provides safety support and analysis for exceptionally dangerous portions of work
• Ensures project meets or exceeds schedule and customer expectations
• Key projects have included Air handler replacements, Cooling tower additions, Large 36" critical chilled water replacements, Multiple 5000Sq/ft + tenant build outs, Uninterrupted power systems, High voltage power distribution systems, Fire sprinkler and alarm install and Alternate power feeds for critical data systems
- Assistant Project Manager at IronBridge Construction
- Lead Technical Specialist at Wackenhut Services Inc and EMCOR Government Services
- My Plumber of Maryland at
- Utilities Systems Technician at United States Air Force
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Emergency Management
- - construction management