• Serve, with the University Registrar, as a primary subject matter expert for graduate school student records, policies, and procedures.
• Act as liaison for the Registrar's Office and university community for all matters relating to graduate school records, policies and procedures.
• Manage leave and withdrawal processing.
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting of enrollment and degrees to the National Student Clearinghouse.
• Work with the Assistant Athletic Director to certify eligibility of student athletes in accordance with NCAA regulations.
• Oversee the office's record retention schedule and process.
• Maintain official academic records and manages data in the student information system (Ellucian Colleague)
• Maintain compliance with FERPA, federal and Oregon regulations and university policies.
- Assistant Registrar at Willamette University - Registrar's Office
- Veterans Education Benefits Specialist at Clackamas Community College - Veterans Education & Training Center
- Veterans Services Coordinator (Interim) at Clackamas Community College - Veterans Education & Training Center
- at Clackamas Community College - Veterans Education & Training Center
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Heath Studies
As an Assistant Registrar for the Office of the Graduate and Professional Registrar, I am responsible for leading my team of Academic Records Specialists in handling registration, degree clearance, and academic advisement for students pursing graduate and professional undergraduate degrees. Responsibilities include: Maintaining the academic record, supporting senior leadership in refining policy and procedure, and serves as primary point of contact for customer service issues related to the academic record. I also serve the APU community as a Diversity Ambassador with their Center for Diversity, Equity and Inclusive Excellence.
- Assistant Registrar at Azusa Pacific University
- Graduate Student Account Counselor at Azusa Pacific University
- Loss Prevention/Manager on Duty at Langham Hotels and Resorts
- Sales Manager at Wal-Mart Stores Inc
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Executive Leadership - Creative and Collaborative Leadership
- Bachelor's - Advertising and Marketing, Mass Communications Research, Broadcast Management
CUNY Office Assistant (Registrar's Office)
• Performs office or secretarial work in various units, following relevant departmental, College, and University procedures.
- CUNY Office Assistant (Registrar's Office) at Borough of Manhattan Community College
- College Assistant at LaGuardia Community College
- Communications and Customer Service at Macy's
- Pastor's Personal Secretary at Calvary Baptist Church of Red Hook
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BA of Science Hospitality Management - Science Hospitality Management
- Associate - Business Administration
Assist university departments with the enrollment, withdrawals, and transfer of students. Process confidential student records. Providing thorough research and troubleshooting of issues in student profiles and schedules. Registering 3,000 + students after ensuring all aspects of student files are confirmed. Working with various departments, students, and professors through email, phones, and face to face communication. Requesting and creating courses and schedules. Enter transfer hours on the university transcript for students. Mail out letters and certificates to students. Submit a monthly report. Transfer Credit Specialist: With the growth at Ohio Christian the position of Transfer Credit Specialist became my soul responsibility to assist the recruiters with the reviews needed to quickly turn prospects into students. The reviews are also used by the advisors to bring student to a successful completion of their degree hear at Ohio Christian University. When the transcripts or certificates come into OCU a transcript review is completed. Correspond by telephone and email with colleges, advisors and recruiters, regarding information required to complete the transcript review. Regularly coordinate with OCU Recruiters & Advisors concerning student reviews. When students have questions about their review it comes to the Transfer Credit Specialist to determine advanced standing or appropriate credit. If not able to answer with the knowledge acquired the request goes on to the academic committee. The Transfer Credit Specialist sets on the committee which most times only includes the Assistant Provost and VP of Academics for College of Adult and Graduate Studies and sometimes the Director of Admissions but may be someone else he chooses to consult. Spend time doing transcript research mainly non-accredited school to determine if credit can be given. Use the TES (Transfer Evaluation System) data base daily. Build equivalencies in TES. Edit transcript reviews. Evaluate military training for college credit. Regularly meet with the Director of Nursing to complete reviews for BSN students. Meet with advisors when called upon to further explain a transcript review or to evaluate credit for the best possible outcome for the student. Assist Director of Admissions with audits for graduation. Submit weekly report to Director of Admissions. Enter notes and upload transcript review in SONIS. Add complete student name in SONIS from transcript as requested by the AGS Registrar department. Assistant Academic Advisor: Prepare audits for graduation for students. Mail audits to students, put important letters and documents in student files. Answer student emails regarding anything about student concerns or scheduling for classes. Take student calls as the Call Center currently does. Create transcript reviews for students. Send add/drop forms to AGS Registrar & Financial Aid Office. Correct student information in SONIS like name and address. Send out mailings form AGS department to students. Help faculty with room set up for the evening classes such as computer and overhead projector. Return student finals by mail when faculty returns them to AGS department. Help faculty pull roster from SONIS. Provide grading sheet for faculty. Maintain student files for communication of faculty to students or communication from Ohio Christian University. Distribute graduation applications to students. Resource Coordinator: The Resource Coordinator has a unique responsibility of making a good first impression in person or by telephone, which can add to the success of the Adult and Graduate Studies Department. A goal of the Resource Coordinator is to handle questions and concerns for both faculty and students. Typically, this is the first line employee that greets students, staff and visitors. Resource Coordinator interacts with these groups and must be friendly, professional and helpful to all. Responsible for answering and routing calls, greeting whomever they meet, handle inquires from whomever, and providing information related to the University. Taking charge of and coordinating incoming and outgoing mail. Fill a minor security role by monitoring access to the building be visitors. Answer questions pertaining to adult & graduate students, prospects and with faculty. Provided friendly and courteous service to all those in need and represented the University in a very professional, responsive and welcoming manner. Coordinate appointments, directs student, staff and visitors to the appropriate employee, rooms and buildings. The position utilized a multi-line telephone system, PC's, copiers and fax machines. When classes were cancelled students and faculty were notified. In between calls the Resource Coordinator typically must take care of a number of office tasks, including receiving and sorting mail, collecting and distributing parcels, transmitting and delivering facsimiles, recording and coordinating appointments on the calendar, doing routine bookkeeping, word processing and filing. On the last night of class managed the book room and distribution of books to students. Coordinate the ordering and distribution of books for students and professors in a computer data base system. Helped, organized the smooth transition from a bookroom to an online book service. Manage student workers in the office. Put information of any rooms used by AGS for meetings and such on the University Master Calendar. Put appoints in GroupWise for Academic Advisors. Make Weekly Classroom schedule. Help faculty with rosters, faculty guides and grading sheets. Setup laptops for professors and makes sure they were in proper recharging cabinet the next morning. Research files when student challenges a grade. Create grading sheets. Complete files for sign off. Serve as a representative for AGS office at Camp meeting and gathered attendance of students for chapel credit. Proctored students at entrance and exiting of the Adult and Graduate program. Adjust student bills by posting credits and debits to the student accounts in Sonis. Scheduled the AGS program chapels by coordinating dates with campus pastor, arranging food with Hallmark food service, met with cohort to discuss chapel planning, responsible for turning in offering to office next day, kept record of chapel attendance and recorded it accurately in a database. Numerous other tasks were completed.
- Assistant Registrar at Ohio Christian University
- Crew & Manager at Wendy's International
- Pre-Kindergarten Teacher & Pre-school teacher at New Hope Christian School
- Kitchen Aid & Teacher Assistant at Dailyville Christian School
15 years, 5 months at this Job
• Reported institutional data to Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and Department of Education to determine state and federal compliance and institutional funding
• Member of Data Verification and Migration team, assisted in data migration process in management software from POISE to Three Rivers CAMS
• Programmed criteria for degrees and certifications
• Conferred and processed all degrees/certificates upon program completion
• Event Planning - Coordinated and managed commencement ceremonies twice a year
• Performed student degree and enrollment verifications
• Financial oversight for admissions and registrar's offices, recruiters, and Veterans Affairs
• Assisted in the hiring and training of registrar team members, provided ongoing training, mentoring, and support
• Maintained departmental information on college website
• Managed 5-8 data entry and clerical employees
- Assistant Registrar at Grayson College
- Financial Aid Counselor and Default Aversion Manager at Department of Education
- Supervising Retail Banker at Woodforest National Bank
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology, (Minor in Management)
• Provide academic support and advising to all students of the law school.
• Assist the Registrar in providing oversight to the operation of the Registrar's Office.
• Provide assistance on special projects and duties as assigned by the Law School Registrar.
• Monitor student attendance.
• Manage, administer, and implement academic policies and procedures.
• Manage and monitor enrollment for all students.
• Collaborate with the Director of Academic Success.
• Facilitate advising and registration assistance.
• Assist with room scheduling for courses, exams, and events.
• Manage and administer all testing.
• Maintain accurate student records.
• Present at all admissions functions.
• Assist with hiring, supervising and training of staff and proctors.
• Generate ad hoc reports to various departments.
• Monitor academic progress of students who are at risk of not graduating.
• Create and provide database management for the Registrar's department.
• Explain and/or clarify academic policies and procedures.
• Frontline for complaints or issues- Research and resolve student disputes.
• Evaluate transcripts from other academic institutions.
• Perform degree audits.
• Coordinate special projects with designated offices.
• Make presentations regarding examination policy and academic advising sessions.
• Identify educational options for students to satisfy degree requirements.
• Establish and maintain professional relationships with all individuals in the law school.
• Determine graduation and program eligibility.
• Manage graduation and diploma processing, including degree conferrals
• Refer students to appropriate resources.
• Serve as close liaison with other departments.
• Ensure office is in compliance with all federal, state, and institutional policies.
• Assist with the registration and examination process.
• Process student personal data and other official forms.
• Maintain student files.
• Complete student deferments and other enrollment verifications.
• Counsel students and assist faculty with interpretation of policies and procedures.
• Grading and attendance data entry.
• Assist on various project as directed by the Registrar.
- Assistant Registrar at Barry University School of Law
- Deputy Clerk III (Orange County Clerk at
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Educational Leadership
Registrar duties: excellent Customer service, prompt check in/check-out, scheduling, insurance verification, collection of copay's, co-insurance and/or contracted rate fees. Answering all phone calls and transferring them to appropriate personnel Faxing and/or emailing worker compensation adjuster of claimants update status and future appointment dates provide solutions to patient problems and seek help in handling emergency situation according to company protocol communicate wait times times and appropriately educate patients on options to alleviate wait time dissatisfaction balance cash draw and appropriately records payments in practice management system scan documents maintained cleanliness of waiting area and front desk, stock snacks/coffee/tea etc Medical Assistant duties includes collecting patients vitals, chief compaint, medical/medication history Drug Screen and BAT Certified Perform Injections,EKG's, assist in wound care
Registrar duties: excellent Customer service, prompt check in/check-out, scheduling, insurance verification, collection of copay's, co-insurance and/or contracted rate fees.
Answering all phone calls and transferring them to appropriate personnel
Faxing and/or emailing worker compensation adjuster of claimants update status and future appointment dates
provide solutions to patient problems and seek help in handling emergency situation according to company protocol
communicate wait times times and appropriately educate patients on options to alleviate wait time dissatisfaction
balance cash draw and appropriately records payments in practice management system
maintained cleanliness of waiting area and front desk, stock snacks/coffee/tea etc
Medical Assistant duties includes collecting patients vitals, chief compaint, medical/medication history
Drug Screen and BAT Certified
Perform Injections,EKG's, assist in wound care
- Medical Assistant/Registrar at CareSpot Urgent Care
- Medical Assistant at Southwest Internal Medicine
- Certified Medical Assistant at Personalized Healthcare, LLC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities Provided administrative secretarial support to Board of Selectmen, Assistant Town Manager, and the Director of Recreation. Created, implemented and maintained Recreation Department website. Completed board meeting documentation, dictation and transcription of BOS minutes. Maintained town permit and licensing files. Maintained registrar system of over 20 recreational programs i.e., input, modifications, maintenance and refunds, made weekly deposits of over 30K. Ensured critical deadlines were met, maintained calendars, assisted with special projects, program advertisements, software installation and instruction of software application. Procurement of department supplies, services and equipment as needed. Interfaced with all levels of state and local officials, municipal department and vendors. Accomplishments I created and maintained the recreation department website, which included participation in town-wide website committee. I received an appreciation award from the Director of Personnel for providing information and resources for canvassing minority applicants for the diversity task force. I also received an appreciation award for my coordination of activities for the employee picnic. Skills Used My technical skills included Microsoft office applications, dictation, Notary Public and some Spanish usage. My communication skills allows me to interact with various levels of personnel.
Provided administrative secretarial support to Board of Selectmen, Assistant Town Manager, and the Director of Recreation. Created, implemented and maintained Recreation Department website. Completed board meeting documentation, dictation and transcription of BOS minutes. Maintained town permit and licensing files. Maintained registrar system of over 20 recreational programs i.e., input, modifications, maintenance and refunds, made weekly deposits of over 30K. Ensured critical deadlines were met, maintained calendars, assisted with special projects, program advertisements, software installation and instruction of software application. Procurement of department supplies, services and equipment as needed. Interfaced with all levels of state and local officials, municipal department and vendors.
I created and maintained the recreation department website, which included participation in town-wide website committee. I received an appreciation award from the Director of Personnel for providing information and resources for canvassing minority applicants for the diversity task force. I also received an appreciation award for my coordination of activities for the employee picnic.
My technical skills included Microsoft office applications, dictation, Notary Public and some Spanish usage. My communication skills allows me to interact with various levels of personnel.
- Administrative Assistant/Registrar at Town of Concord
- Executive Secretary to the CEO at Shirley Co-Operative Ban
5 years, 5 months at this Job
• Handle all registration processes for students in the School of Medicine: term activate students, assign registration appointments; prepare and disseminate registration information outlining curriculum requirements, academic policies and procedures for promotion.
• Coordinate registration services such as grade collection entries and changes, publication of semester course offerings, final examination schedules, classroom scheduling and requests for student information.
• Construct and manage multiple academic calendars for the medical and physician assistant programs.
• Create and review student communications from the Registrar's Office, create student request forms, ensure transcript and degree verification requests are handled in a timely manner.
• Troubleshoot and resolve student records and registration issues; provide guidance and assistance to student's registration inquiries.
• Review student records on a semester basis to ensure that the school's academic requirements are met - run queries to identify students not meeting academic standards. Serve as ex-officio for Registrar's Office at Student Academic Progress Committee (SAPC) and Curriculum Committee meetings.
• Administer end of term processes: academic standing, milestones; evaluate student records to certify eligibility for graduation.
• Maintain and update the CUNYfirst Course Catalog and related systems with academic departments, Curriculum Committee, and Chancellor's Reports. Schedule course offerings for each term.
• Update and streamline the CUNYfirst configuration of academic policies and regulations.
• Process enrollment verification and grade rosters, including preparation, distribution, submission and collection to ensure compliance.
• Collect and disseminate student data for institutional research.
• Review and certify student enrollment information to the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) and Associated Medical Schools of New York (AMSNY).
• Process and verify enrollment data and error resolutions provided to the National Student Clearinghouse.
• Prepare reports and analyses on registration activities.
• Interpret and implement university, state and federal guidelines and policies regarding student records.
• Maintain compliance with established record release procedures (Family Rights and Privacy Act) and all other applicable laws and regulations governing the confidentiality of student records.
• Organize and assist with training activities related to Student Records module.
• Create and maintain student request forms.
- Assistant Registrar/Enrollment Registrar Specialist at CUNY School of Medicine
- Assistant to Higher Education Officer/Enrollment Registrar Coordinator at City University of New York
- Office Assistant at CUNY School of Medicine
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English Language Arts
• Maintain student records and other files, basic school forms, and correspondences.
• Perform student enrollment and withdrawals in Student Mint, maintain permanent student records and related documentation for all students enrolling in Valiant Prep, as well as partner programs.
• Coordinate incoming registration materials, by uploading to students’ applications in SchoolMint.
• Follow up on incomplete applications, and file all registration documentation accordingly.
• Manage withdrawals of student applications, send to VOS, and file withdrawal forms.
• Assists Registrar with enrollment data management.
• Serves as back up for general clerical support to School Administration.
• Manage Registrar emails, which entails monitoring and responding to all upper management, EC’s, and other student inquiries in a timely manner.
• Receive and respond to communications related to the SPED department.
• Manage and maintain all SPED documentation related to student’s enrollment, status changes, assist case managers, and keep all SPED spreadsheets organized and up to date. Track FAPE’s as they are received from SPED, by sending to parents for signatures, verifying students upon receipt, and moving all SPED documents to case managers’ folders.
• Manage any special projects assigned by Registrar and / or upper management.
- Assistant Registrar at Valiant Prep Homeschool
- Owner/Founder at Sprouting Yogi's
- Meeting and Event Planner at Hotel Helpers Unlimited
- R&D Coordinator at Oakley Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Certification - "It's Yoga Kids"
- Bachelor - Science
- Associates in Arts - General Studies