I worked for Mac cosmetics to 5 years. I started in September 2012 for a retail artist, then I had seniority in years. My first position is a 3rd key after assistant retail manager last one pro store assistant training manager. That's job definition is improve the make-up and sales competencies of employees. one-to-one work for skills certifications, action plans and reports. I attended 3 different times event team I worked some magazine covers, fashion week and special events. I have a fashion certificate, I got from Europe director of makeup artist Baltasar Gonzàlez Pinel. I quite my job 05.12.2017 because i moved Los Angeles.
- Assistant Retail Manager at MAC Cosmetics
- Fashion Consultant at Massimo Dutti
- Assistant Store Manager at Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc.
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school - Physical Sciences
I am the Assistant Retail Manager for the Bookstore at Chihuly Garden and Glass. I take care of lots of daily tasks, sell fine art, and assist the store manager in many different tasks. I work on daily schedules, handle cash (balancing/counting in tills), track shipping for in store fine art sales, and delegate tasks as needed. I work with customers on a daily basis whether it's helping them find various merchandise throughout the store, selling them Studio Editions/Limited Edition Prints from the Dale Chihuly Studio, and work on online requests such as returns/exchanges or other customer service related requests.
- Assistant Retail Manager at Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Stitcher at Village Theater
- Sewing Machine Operator at Kotis Design
- Costume Designer at Big Thought
8 months at this Job
- Master of Fine Arts - Stage Design
- Bachelor's of Science - Theatre Arts
Assistant Retail Manager of the Professional Golf Shop and Professional Tennis Shop Merchandising, buying, sales, inventory control, billing, special orders, displaying
- Assistant Retail Manager at LOST TREE CLUB
- Retail Manager at LOBLOLLY
- Retail Manager at OLD WESTBURY GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
- English Teacher at JOYFULL HOUSE
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- BA - English Language and Literature
- Certificate - English Language Teaching
• Assistant Retail Manager at the largest volume door in the state, 6th largest volume door in the region.
• Manages time, establishes priorities and delegates effectively in support of Retail Manager. Creates client experience consistent with MAC's reputation in the cosmetics industry as the beauty authority.
• Leads by example in meeting productivity standards and achieving sales goals.
• Develops talents and capabilities, coaches, trains, motivates, energizes and aligns staff with company vision. Leads by example using company products, programs and techniques.
• Effectively assists in planning and executing company mandated events.
• Develops and utilizes customer database for phone calls, product launches, events and appointments to build collaborative relationships.
• Manages daily business processes; assists with opening and closing procedures, shipment processing, MOS and RTV procedures, scheduling, daily agenda planning and the hiring process.
• Manages sales floor during peak traffic hours and switches roles quickly and seamlessly to adapt to business and customer needs.
• Tracks sales daily; composes weekly business reviews. Analyzes metrics and uses as tool to coach in the moment and develop strategies for improvement.
• Builds collaborative relationships and promotes the inclusion of diverse knowledge, skills and experiences to achieve results.
- ASSISTANT RETAIL MANAGER at M.A.C
- PERMANENT ARTIST at
- at THIRD KEY
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at BARE MINERALS
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English language
At Belladonna, I was the assistant to the retail manager and functioned as her second-in- command at an upscale luxury spa with a large retail space. I assisted in the buying process, keeping the merchandise on brand for the organization, taking photos and posting on social media, managing day-to-day operations, and processing and merchandising new products in an appealing way to consumers.
- ASSISTANT RETAIL MANAGER at BELLADONNA DAY SPA
- SALES/DESIGN CONSULTANT at HURWITZ-MINTZ
- CRAFT COCKTAIL BARTENDER at SOBOU
- CRAFT COCKTAIL BARTENDER at KINGFISH
1 year at this Job
- - sales
• Assisted with payroll - ADP
• Event coordinating
• Merchandise transfers
• Preparing Excel Shop revenue spreadsheets
• Working and assisting retail manager
• Answering/transferring calls
• Proficient in Retail Pro and CM Plus
- Assistant Retail Manager at Bay Club Company
- Shop Associate at Bay Club Company
- Computer Administrator at City College of San Francisco
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Management
- Associate of Science - Behavioral and Social Sciences
Assistant Retail Manager, Delaware North Sportservice: Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Baltimore, MD
● Aides the Retail Director in matters of event coordination, procurement, vendor relations, merchandising, recruitment, and donations
● Oversees management of the Team Store by scheduling all associates and supervisors per the changing seasonal needs of the business
● Organizes and conducts inventories using a unique, self developed mapping system which ensures timeliness, accuracy, and accountability
● Represents the OPCY retail department at recruitment fairs by interviewing and onboarding new talent for the upcoming baseball season
● Customizes designs, considers trends, and applies concepts which marry the available novelty and apparel supplies with those trends at the forefront of the industry
- Assistant Retail Manager (Oriole Park at Camden Yards) at DELAWARE NORTH SPORTSERVICES
- Associate Manager of Operations at American Eagle Outfitters, Inc
- Assistant Manager at Clarks Companies North America
- Server/Bus Staff Manager at Leelynn's Dining Room and Lounge
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Fashion Merchandising
Responsible for personal management and branch operations
• Directly supervises service associate staff: planning, assigning and directing work
• Write and conducts timely performance evaluations
• Assumes overall responsibility for the following operational duties: A. Various branch reports B. Maintenance of records and supplies C. Management and oversight of security activities, training, and documentation for the office D. Enforcement of bank policies as they relate to security, service, and operations E. Projects or assignments under the direction of the retail manager
• Coordinates with the banks lending areas in originating and processing loan applications
• Motivates office employees through effective communications and training
- Assistant Retail Manager at MidWestOne Bank
- Lead Teller- Banker at Eagle Valley Bank
- Default Prevention Counselor at Educational Credit Management Corporation
- Collection Account Representative at State Collection Service
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business
• Promoted from Sales Associate to Assistant Manager within 3 months.
• Enthusiastically assisted and addressed customer needs.
• Increased profits by delivering exceptional customer service.
• Processed merchandise returns and exchanges.
• Responded to customer complaints in a professional and timely manner.
• Recruited, supervised and trained new employees.
• Monitored inventory of store and placed orders when necessary.
• Ensured that merchandise was correctly priced and displayed.
• Handled weekly schedules according to payroll policies.
- Assistant Retail Manager at Drug Rite Pharmacy
- Administrative Assistant at Fordham University Admissions Office
- Retail Sales Associate/Cashier at El Mundo Department Store
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Working closely with store manager to ensure positive revenue and employee engagement
• Coaching and developing team members
• Promoting products and services (making sure my team sales the value to every customer using the power of X)
• Making sure the customer experience is our #1 product
• Maintain a positive and motivating team that enjoys selling
• Ensure the team will meet or exceed all metrics
- Assistant Retail Manager/Manager at Comcast
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at STONECREEK COMMUNITIES
- CUSTOMER ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at COMCAST CABLE
- ASSISTANT PROPERTY/MARKETING MANAGER at GREYSTONE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 year, 7 months at this Job