I started out as a retail cashier, and have rose through the ranks to become our assistant retail manager. I've worked all jobs pertaining to our location; such as cashier, food handler, cook, server, housekeeper, utility, janitor, supervisor, and now manager. Ive also gained experience in scheduling, administrative work, receiving and invoicing, and timekeeping as well as cash auditing.
- Assistant Retail Manager at Delaware North
- Cashier/Customer Service at Kings Canyon National Park
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
Partner with National and Local Sales Management by communicating ongoing store effectiveness and strive for continuous improvement.
• Proactively manage associate performance through biweekly "touch bases" and quarterly performance reviews to ensure engagement, direction, support, and feedback that recognize and reinforce results that align with the goals set in the beginning of each quarter
• Plan and develop in store programs and events to maximize customer participation
• Drive associate development by providing day to day coaching on functional knowledge, new product and customer service delivery.
• Manage personal shopper to review upcoming appointments, ensure required number of new clients are being met and brainstorm together ways to reach new clients
• Conduct performance interventions in partnership with HR
• Develop and maintain regular recognition programs to reinforce individual/team performance aligned with AG values and leadership behaviors.
• Conduct regular team meetings to provide business updates, create alignment, and share best practices
• Manage department payroll entry, time card review, and adjustments
• Create and manage team schedules to meet high customer demands for salon services and retail floor volumes
• Partner and effectively communicate with other departments (Bistro, Operations, Visual, and Asset Protection) to ensure a safe and efficient environment for employees and guests
• Conduct weekly retail floor evaluations to review store layout to better serve our customers and increase retail business in all areas
- Assistant Retail Manager at American Girl Retail Store
- Customer Service Representative/Team Lead at Bonfe Plumbing Heating & Air Service Inc
- Human Resources Coordinator/Recruiter at Legacy Home Health Care
- Pharmacy Technician/Customer Care Coordinator at United Community Pharmacy
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
• Assistant Retail Manager and current acting manager at the largest volume partner door in the state, 6th largest volume door in the region.
• Manages time, establishes priorities and delegates effectively in support of Retail Manager. Creates client experience consistent with MAC's reputation in the cosmetics industry as the beauty authority.
• Leads by example in meeting productivity standards and achieving sales goals.
• Develops talents and capabilities, coaches, trains, motivates, energizes and aligns staff with company vision. Leads by example using company products, programs and techniques.
• Effectively assists in planning and executing company mandated events.
• Manages daily business processes; assists with opening and closing procedures, shipment processing, MOS and RTV procedures, employee scheduling, daily agenda planning and the hiring process.
• Manages sales floor during peak traffic hours and switches roles quickly and seamlessly to adapt to business and customer needs.
• Manages internal communication, meets deadlines effectively. Tracks sales daily; composes weekly business reviews. Analyzes metrics, including KPI's as tool to train, coach and develop strategies for improvement.
• Builds collaborative relationships and promotes the inclusion of diverse knowledge, skills and experiences to achieve results.
- ASSISTANT RETAIL MANAGER at M.A.C
- Assistant Manager at MAC Cosmetics
- 3rd Key Manager at MAC Cosmetics
- PERMANENT ARTIST at MAC Cosmetics
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English language
Collaborate with Retail Manager to maintain effective operation of store
● Motivate team to achieve sales and productivity goals
● Ensure the highest levels of customer service are provided by staff
● Perform opening and closing procedures in accordance with company policies
● Communicate consistently with Retail Manager, staff, and store partners
- Assistant Retail Manager at M.A.C. Cosmetics
- Makeup Artist, Product Specialist at M.A.C. Cosmetics
- Sales and Settlement Supervisor at NVR, Inc
- Sales Administrator at NVR, Inc
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Development
• Liaison between the retail manager and staff to ensure proper communications and reporting practices; recruit, train, and supervise potential employees
• Organize the details of product launches and special events; Collaborate with retail manager on weekly numbers;
• Develop weekly scheduling; maintain attendance and annual vacation records on five employees
• Leads intense hiring process to ensure adequate personnel for peak shopping times/seasons
• Directs pricing ensuring accuracy and consistency; ensures stock control to meet customer demand; reduced overstock
• Exceeded pre-set counter goals by 60%; lauded as Employee of the Month; near record individual sales
- Assistant Retail Manager at Mac Cosmetics
- Logistics Broker at T&C Transporting
- Guest Services Representative at Best Western Hotel
3 years, 9 months at this Job
-doing a walk through first thing when I get at work to know what area we lacking merchandises communicate with my production manager about it count the safe and set up the register for the day. -make sure my register is clean and filled with bags. -asigne cashiers to their register. -communicate the store budget goal to the cashier and what is expected for the day.contolling lines and making sure cashiers check out customer’s in an timely manner. -solving customers issues and making sure they a fully satisfied. When there is no customer assign the cashier to various section off the store for cleaning or arranging also making sours they get their breaks -Doing price check and negotiation. - overall making sure the customer has the best shopping experience ever.that will have them come back to the store. also control over the corral,wvhich contain,snacks,drinks,socks,which I have in front off register.ordering more when am out and also doing end off month inventory count. -also have to hiring and interviewing people for the retail side but my retail manager does proper work.also group interviews with my store manager. when closing the store make sure everyone had their breaks and is doing what they supposed to be doing -doing end off shift count consistent off counting the safe.and doing a report for our sales that day.for the next supervisor or assistant manager when opening the store the next day. Also adding up the budget from time to time just to see if we getting close to our budget if not we need to push the sales more -assist my retail manager in doing schedule. -in the back room I sort a lot off merchandise such as clothes,shoes,and miscellaneous items. -as a sorter making sure I pick the best of the best. -As a pricer making sure the best items are selected,well categorized,prices are reasonable and affordable for customers. -I have gained experience as well as conducting weekly safety inspection and meetings.making sure my coworkers are following the rules and using thier safety tools available for use.
- Assistant Retail Manager. at 2nd Ave Value Store
- Stock Clerk/Customer Service/self checkout host at Walmart
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Computer science
Ensure daily operations of retail location run smoothly Resolve any member conflicts or issues in a timely manner Coach sales team for performance to achieve all KPI goals including membership sales, credit card applications, travel revenue, and survey scores Support office manager with implementation of action plans to achieve results Manage store inventory through counts and proper order/receiving practices Support office manager with hiring and training of new employees
- Assistant Retail Manager at AAA CLUB ALLIANCE
- Store Manager at Starbucks
- Assistant Manager at Cosi inc
- Quality Control Manager at Herbasway Labs
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Supervise up to 10-person team in daily operations of retail store with weekly sales of $12K
• Maintains perfect safety record
• Led team in reaching $1M annual sales goal for 2016
• Resolve customer complaints with satisfactory results
• Manage logistics and inventory control for merchandising
• Responsible for accepting, sorting, pricing public donations
• Design store layout and merchandise displays
• Establish daily production goals and oversee productivity of team members
• Perform multiple roles - cashier, donation attendant, maintenance services
• Handle daily store profits and reconcile daily cash receipts
• Train and mentor new employees
• Attend monthly safety meetings
• Awarded 6 Gold Stars in recognition of outstanding customer service and company loyalty
• Analyze sales spreadsheets and report results weekly to district manager
- Assistant Retail Manager at Goodwill Industries
- Cleaner (Part-Time, Seasonal) at ABM Janitorial Services
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
- High School Diploma - Advanced Studies
● Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers.
● Monitor and maintain store inventory
● Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning
● Analyze and interpret retail data, like revenues, expenses and competition
● Monitor retail operating costs, budgets and resources.
● Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates
- Assistant Retail Manager at Feld Entertainment
- Interim Commercial Manager at LEGOLAND DISCOVERY CENTER WESTCHESTER
- Commercial Duty Manager at Legoland Discovery Center Westchester
- Duty Manager at Photo, Café and Entertainment
6 months at this Job
- - Computer Networking
- High school diploma
Request merchandise estimates from vendors as per Retail Manager Working with purchasing to place merchandise orders and reorders Process all invoices Assist with bi annual inventory Maintaining inventory records Assist and managing daily maintenance of the store including training front of house staff on use of Point of Sale, QuickBooks Act as backup for Museum store sales clerk Maintaining admission discount coupon book Formulates specific recommendations to enhance the Tribal retail store operations ensuring that Tribal Members interests are protected from loss Prepare weekly deposits Maintain income records Merchandise the store according to per set and guidelines input from the retail manager Organizing implement store special events Preparing for off-site retail events with appropriate merchandise selection Fulfilled customer shipping needs using UPS and USPS methods
- Assistant Retail Manager at Seminole Tribe of Florida
- Tour Guide at Seminole Tribe of Florida
- Clerk/Cashier at Manheim Auto Auctions
6 years, 7 months at this Job