207 New York Ave Staten Island, NY 10305 United States Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Unit Safety Coordinator/Assistant Safety Officer -Managed, developed, and conducted all safety training detailing electrical and HAZMAT/HAZCOM protocols - Facilitated industrial and safety board meetings for the entire unit -Oversaw the entire redesign of Unit Organization Manual and Standard Operating Procedures -Project Manager the Unit Safety Assessment Tool inspection review -Team Lead on 4 Unit wide Safety Mobile Assistance and Response Team inspections -Proficient in implementation of OSHA compliance -Oversaw and executed over 100,000 dollars of all Procurement requests and work orders for the Engineering Department -Managed and Maintained Unit's HAZMAT program -Proficient in reading complexed Electrical schematic and HVAC drawings -Managed and Maintained electrical and HVAC systems for 2 facilities -Lead Program Manager of the ROV (Robotic Operating Vehicle) Program -Highly motivated, Excellent Team Communication, and Suburb Time Management
- Unit Safety Coordinator/Assistant Safety Officer at U.S. Coast Guard Maritime Safety and Security Team
- Senior Safety Petty Officer at U.S. Coast Guard Cutter ESCANBA
- Safety Petty Officer at U.S. Coast Guard Base Support Unit Boston
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management
Work Experience: School of Infantry West, United States Marine Corps Camp Pendleton, CA United States 05/2008 - 10/2016 As the Environmental Program Manager, I manage and control four 60 Day permitted Hazardous Waste Accumulation Areas. Ensure School of Infantry properly packages, stores, and transports RCRA and NON-RCRA Waste in accordance with Federal, State, and County Regulations including but not limited to acids, caustics, pcbs, pesticides, and a wide variety of other chemicals. Inspection of site to ensure it is within RCRA and Non-RCRA standards is completed daily. Ensure all Hazardous Waste and Materials are handled properly utilizing proper PPE. Determine if a substance meets the definition of a Hazardous Waste under the guidelines set forth in 29 CFR 1910.1200,49 CFR 171.8, 40 CFR Part 260 and in accordance with CCR. Collect test samples to determine the makeup and any possible contamination of the material turned in. Inspect AST and UST around the School Of Infantry West to ensure proper usage and detection of possible leaks. Develop and update School Of Infantry West Hazardous Waste Management Plan and Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Plan. Conduct a variety of site assessments concerning hazardous and toxic waste generation and chemical use and disposition. Audit activities authorized to store Hazardous Substances within the School Of Infantry West. Answer all questions concerning Federal, State, Local and installation regulations. Respond both Orally and in writing based on knowledge of the rules, regulations, procedures and program requirements of the hazardous waste management program and resource material. Acts as the Commanding Officer representative during all Regulatory Inspections. Conduct weekly physical inventory of hazardous material and waste to ensure lack of discrepancies. Inspect Work Site to observe, evaluate and analyze to determine whether an activity is in compliance with hazardous material handling regulatory criteria. Ensure compliance with OPNAVINST 5090.1C and TSCA 15 USC 6901 to 6992k. Use personal knowledge and references to ensure compliance with the OPA of 1990 33 USC 2701-2761. Review Environmental Impact Analysis of different operations throughout the School Of Infantry West. Review CX, PCX, EA, EIA, and EIS (NEPA) for the School Of Infantry West to ensure proper implementation and use mitigation measures. Prepare all PED documentation for the School Of Infantry West. Participate in Regulatory Safety Inspections. Ensure compliance with the 29 CFR 1910 for proper storage of all Hazardous Material items within the School of Infantry (W). Serve as the Alternate Safety Specialist during All Inspections, Respond both orally and in writing to Discrepancies for all safety violations. Coordinate with the Base Safety Center to resolve all issues regarding to Operational Safety in the School. Conducts safety and occupational health evaluations of all activities including, but not limited to, maintenance shops; supply department; vehicle fleet; water wells; industrial complexes; administrative spaces, for the purpose of identifying hazards, evaluating safety performance” and measuring the effectiveness of compliance with applicable codes. Coordinates activities with Industrial Hygienists and other persons concerned with control of industrial health hazards and diseases. Prepares written reports recommending corrective action to eliminate identified deficiencies. Conducts follow up investigations to determine if hazards have been eliminated. Prepares and delivers safety education training programs consistent with the needs identified through established requirements and inspections and evaluations including, but not limited to, CPR, First Aid, and accident prevention, maintain a mishap log submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports including all lost time accidents and the number of first aid mishaps. Conducts meetings with Shop Safety Representatives to effectively plan, program, and mange a wide range of duties and inspections base wide, directly related to the safety program throughout the School of Infantry. Work involves the evaluation and analysis of safety and occupational health problems, conditions, and administrative practices affecting work operations and environmental conditions. Work efforts affect the quality of surveys and inspections conducted base wide, the adequacy of techniques applied to control or eliminate hazards and the physical safety and occupational health of employees. Will coordinate training efforts with Base Safety. Awarded Certificate of Commendation from the Commanding Officer of MCB Camp Pendleton for superior performance during C.O.I.P. Supervise, manage, plan, and organize the work and performance of 8 HazMat NCO's, 14 Safety NCO's and provide Technical guidance on all Hazardous Waste and Safety issues within the 4 functional areas within my authority. Make recommendations on their fitness reports. Determines work requirements and types of jobs needed and assigns duties. Observes, evaluates, and reviews their performance. Analyze problems to identify significant factors and pertinent data, including cost, budgeting, and operations. Compiles data research through reports. Prepare comprehensive reports and analysis of status, significance, accomplishments, problems etc, relative to the Environmental Protection Program. Accomplishments Provided logistical and regulatory support to the command to enhance the effectiveness of training Marines. Skills Used Human Resources, Safety, Environmental, Materials handling, Inventory Management, Logistics, Operations management, scheduling, budgeting, and task management.
- Environmental Program Manager/Assistant Safety Officer at United States Marine Corps Civil Service
15 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Safety/Environmental Law
- - OSHA 510
- - HAZWOPER
- - Logistics Management
Provide support to the Human Resource Manager with personnel issues including employee and manager communications, training, recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, benefits, reports, and payroll.
• Obtain proper documentation, certifications and licensures at hire.
● Update and create policy and procedures for a staff of 100 employees while protecting privacy and confidentiality.
● Facilitate quarterly Corporate Safety Committee meetings.
● Implement Employee Health, consisting of ordering drug screens, titers, immunizations and initial N95 Fit Test.
● Monitor and report system wide required education, training, and licensing of staff and new hires to administrative leadership.
● Facilitate OSHA required annual N95 Fit testing for required staff.
● Perform annual safety inspections of all buildings.
• Monitor monthly inspections of fire extinguishers, AEDs, and medical alert systems.
• Maintain communication with vendors, local and state agencies with regard to building and systems certifications.
• Maintain Certified Safety Occupational Specialist certification.
- Human Resources Assistant/Safety Officer at Indian River Colony Club
- Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter at Wuesthoff Medical System
- Business Office Manager & Assistant Manager at Titusville Towers Assisted Living Facility
- Computer Teacher at Osceola County School District
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Nominated Associate of the Year - Medical
• Configured and managed vSphere infrastructure with VMware. vSphere® Client(TM) and VMware vSphere® Web Client
• Coached junior associates on new applications, processes, and procedures related to service desk tickets and workflows
• Understand and Familiar with Integration of Systems in The Cloud
• Configured virtual networks with vSphere standard switches; demonstrated ability to use vSphere distributed switches to improve network scalability
• Understand and Familiar with Networking and Security Within Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Configured virtual networks with vSphere standard switches; demonstrated ability to use vSphere distributed switches to improve network scalability Supervision and Management
• Analyzed statistical data to determine validation criteria and identified production problems
• Prepared reports based on results of validation and qualification tests
• Advised managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes
• Outlined development and the Item Development Process
• Facilitated contractors concerning technical materials requiring a Subject Matter Expert
• Managed Help Desk & Data Center / Operations of deployments
• Managed Service Desk processes as documented in the Service Desk & Operations Knowledge Base
• Evaluated new services, service providers, software, hardware and infrastructure solutions
• Served as point of contact for incident reporting and reassigning of service desk tickets to accurate departments Staff Coordinator
• Managed safety resources, provided guidance, direction and established priorities for implementing safety and health policies, standards and procedures
• Organized and facilitated 11 Conferences, training over 50 subject matter experts on Test plan / test
• Worked with senior leadership to improve mishap causal analysis and implement Human Factor Analysis to reduce lost time and material damage
• Served as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems
• Performed difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, and administering disciplinary procedures Group Pace Instructor
• Trained military personnel in classroom / simulated environments
• Planned and conducted new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
• Reviewed and edited training material to ensure compliance with relevant regulations
- Exam Writer / Assistant Safety Officer / Divisional Supervisor at United States Navy
16 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Network and Telecommunication
- Bachelor of Science - Workforce Education and Development
Assist Primary Safety officer in keeping our primary facility up to date with safety and security procedures for both our customers and employees.
- Assistant Safety Officer at Cinema West
- Communications Assistant at CaptionCall
- Technical Support at Conduent
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Digital Forensic Reconstruction and Countermeasures
- - Cyber Security
Place orders for supplies for daily cooperation, stock and inventory supplies, identify machine parts
- Supply clerk/assistant safety officer at Frazier and Frazier industries
- Order Picker/Forklift Driver at Caterpillar
at this Job
- High school deploma
- Administrative Assistant CEO Assistant Safety officer at McKinley Hall Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Social Services
- - general
Provide assistance to graduate students in a Parkinson's and Alzheimer's Disease medicinal chemistry research lab. Other duties included safety enforcement and waste consolidation.
- Undergraduate Research Assistant, Safety Officer at UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA TWIN CITIES
- Research Assistant at UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA TWIN CITIES
- Facilities and Grounds Crew Member at UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA TWIN CITIES
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry - Chemistry
Assisted patients with mental illnesses with activities of daily living within a group facility. Coordinated group activities within the community to promote socialization. Assisted patients with housekeeping tasks and hygiene tasks. Helped prompt patients to become more independent in order to be discharged from the facility and live semi-independently in a group home setting. Assist consumers and employees in achieving optimal safety within the workplace and home.
- Certified Nursing Assistant/ Safety Officer at The Pride Group
- Certified Nursing Aide at Brightstar Healthcare
- Certified Nursing Aide at Maple Heights Nursing Home
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's in Healthcare Management - Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's in Healthcare Management - Healthcare Management
- - Pre-Medicine Transfer
Lab manager ,medical assistant,safety officer, all state inspection.
- Medical assistant ,lab tech at Brevard pain management
- CCM at
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- associates - Medical assistant