- Clovis CA 6/2007 - 12/2017
• Human Resources Admin Assistant, Safety Officer, Quality Control Administrative Assistant Assisted with employee services, orientation, new hire processing and benefit program enrollments. Extracted, reviewed and reconciled employee time keeping data to prepare bi-weekly payroll entry support documents provided to CFO for accounting and reconciliation of financial reporting, and cash flow analysis. Maintained repair station drug & alcohol testing program including confidential and sensitive employee records per Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements for all new hires and quarterly random testing processes. Performed various safety duties and responsibilities for company, including Hazmat Employer business plan maintenance, Dangerous goods shipper requirements, Emergency response team coordination, and employee safety illness, injury and prevention training. Provided management team with detailed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual safety inspection reports comprised of inspection discoveries, violations, corrective action recommendations, implementation, follow-up requirements, and potential consequences. Managed advanced Quality Management Systems (QMS) program from process introduction, procedure, implementation and requirements in accordance with AS9100 standards and accreditation. Responsible for master document introduction and revision controls for department administration, operational and production compliance recording as required. Maintained complex technical documents and record keeping data to ensure continued compliance and data accessibility/availability, in accordance with Federal and State requirements, rules and regulatory authority. Prepared, and presented department internal/external correspondence, technical records, and performance indicators in support of department needs and required audits, or in response to audit findings, recommendations, or corrective action measures whenever necessary.
- Human Resources Admin Assistant, Safety Officer, Quality Control Administrative Assistant at NIACC-Avitech Technologies, Inc
- Temporary Assignment placement services in various Accounts Payable at Robert Half International Account Temps
- Specialty Medical Group Payroll Clerk, Benefit Asst at Children's Hospital Central California
- Administrative Asst., Customer Service, Account Maintenance, Purchasing Agent at Creation's Manufacturing
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Business Administration Degree - CORE QUALIFICATIONS
Assist Primary Safety officer in keeping our primary facility up to date with safety and security procedures for both our customers and employees.
- Assistant Safety Officer at Cinema West
- Communications Assistant at CaptionCall
- Technical Support at Conduent
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Digital Forensic Reconstruction and Countermeasures
- - Cyber Security
• Interpreted data, reports, maps and prepared a user-friendly analysis that would be easily absorbed by the public
• Played a crucial role in developing and implementing safety policies that allows the city to reduce accident related costs and prevent losses due to a decline in productivity
• Organized monthly safety presentations and trainings for over 100 employees and efficiently tracked each individual training hours
• Composed the aforementioned data into a reader friendly format for uses in multiple meetings
- Assistant Safety Officer at
- Leasing Manager at Crescent Pointe Apartments
- Leasing Manager at Crescent Pointe Apartments
- Sales Director at Sorrell Fairview Luxury Apartments
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Geoscience - Environmental Geoscience
- - research
• Answering employee questions
• Creating and distributing documents
• Providing customer service to organization employees
• Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
• Maintaining calendars of HR management team
• Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
• Participating in recruitment efforts
• Collecting employment and tax information
• Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
• Preparing new employee files
• Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
• Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
• Conducting benefit enrollment process
• Administering new employment assessments
• Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
• Answering payroll questions
• Maintaining current HR files and databases
• Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
• Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
• Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
• Assist in the yearly maintenance of the area's Chemical Hygiene Plan or Safety Plan.
• Assist in the writing and yearly maintenance of specific standard operating procedures
• Maintain records for your area regarding safety training, area specific training
• procedures and safety equipment (for instance, eyewash) testing.
• Know the proper steps for reporting incidents.
• Be familiar with emergency procedure information (what to do, where to go, etc.).
• Be able to identify safety showers, eye washes, first aid, fire extinguishers, etc. in
• each area and ensure every new member learns where these are located.
• Ensure the maintenance of group safety equipment such as spill control kits, first aid kits,
• and eyewash facilities.
• Be familiar with hazardous waste requirements and storage. Assist in ensuring that area
• waste is being collected and tagged properly.
• Ensure that the Monthly Quick Checks are being done in the area.
- Human Resource Assistant/Safety Officer at Arkansas Pathology Associates
- Reference Lab Coordinator at Arkansas Pathology Associates
- Surgery Scheduler at Pinnacle Family Medicine, Pinnacle Orthopedics
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Assistant Safety Officer at Arabian Profile Co. Ltd
2 years, 10 months at this Job
Assist Veterinarian with paperwork and with animals. Perform lab work, analyze results of lab work, input lab work results into computer system. Operate technical equipment. Monitor safe work practices, advise others of hazards
- Veterinary Assistant/ Safety Officer at Banfield Pet Hospital Kannapolis NC
- Donation Center Technician at Talecris Plasma Resources Kannapolis NC
- Customer Care Representative at Optum Inc
- Safety Coach at Radiation Protection
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Responsibilities I work at the Renaissance Treatment Center, which is a 120-bed rehabilitation center that includes both withdrawal management and long-term programs. Within the program I have standard office duties such as answering a multi-line phone system, taking appropriate messages, greeting and directing guests, sorting mail, and running various errands for the program director. Beyond those duties I am also responsible for the purchasing and inventory of all client hygiene products and clothing as well as cleaning products and linens. We have an average of 8 intakes per day which averages out to approximately 240 new clients monthly that are provided with hygiene products and shower shoes as a minimum. As we serve a sizable portion of homeless persons, clean clothing is also provided for those in need, while staying within a budget determined by our corporate office. I also have the title of security officer, which entails ensuring that both internal and state mandated policies are followed. This includes auditing the weekly safety inspections performed by maintenance personnel, conducting monthly staff safety trainings, and developing a job hazard analysis for each job title within the program.
- Administrative Assistant/Safety Officer at America Southwest
- Teacher at Price Family Preschool
- Lead Teacher at Eco Baby Children's Center
- Manager at Bonefish Grill
5 months at this Job
- - Psychology
- - Secondary Education
Intake- Completes all clinical intake paperwork with client. Compiles client information and makes sure all information is accurate and complete to the best of their ability. Front Desk- The front desk staff is responsible for data collection, data reporting, general administrative duties, and will assist and support Valle staff as directed by the Director or Office Coordinator. UA- The Urinalysis Technician is responsible for observing and testing female urine screens and maintaining office security. Duties include observing urinalysis screens, answering phone calls and maintaining the security of the facility and the specimen. MA- The Medical Assistant is responsible for maintaining inventory, ordering supplies and stocking clinic. Under the supervision of an NP and Site Manager, the MA will coordinate and manage client care to include preparing clients for treatment and exam, translation, referrals, documentation and performing routine specialized procedures adhering to Federal, State and agency policy and procedure.
- Front Desk/ Intake/ Fed UA/ Medical Assistant/Safety Officer at Valle Del Sol of NM
- Housekeeper at Super 8 Motel
- Non-Emergency Transporter at ShiMa Transport
- Fitness Aide / Front Desk Support at Pine Hill Wellness Center
2 years at this Job
- doctor - medical
- High School Diploma
I used to work as an assistant safety officer responsible for the gold and uranium plants. My job entailed doing plant safety inspections and audits, Accident and incident investigations, Hazard indentation and risk assessments, Writing reports, conducting safety meetings.
- Assistant health and safety officer at Anglo Gold Ashanti
11 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate labour Law
207 New York Ave Staten Island, NY 10305 United States Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Petty Officer -Unit Safety Coordinator/Assistant Safety Officer: managed, developed, and conducted all safety training detailing electrical and HAZMAT/HAZCOM protocols. Facilitated industrial and safety board meetings for the entire unit. -Oversaw the entire redesign of Unit Organization Manual and Standard Operating Procedures. This included addressing the following: Respiratory Program, New Lock-out/TAGOUT-program implementation, CBR instruction, LEAD-HAZ management plan, Pre-Mishap Plan, and Emergency Management Action Plan. -Managed the Unit Safety Assessment Tool inspection review. This assessment is designed to ensure unit has met new requirements dictated by OSHA. -Led 3 Engineering department and 2 Unit wide Safety Mobile Assistance and Response Team inspections. Ensured OSHA compliance was evident throughout these entities. -Oversaw and executed procurement requests for the Engineering Department. Management and maintenance of these requests occurred through FINCEN (Finance Center) computer software applications. -HAZMAT Coordinator: Managed and Maintained Unit's HAZMAT program -Senior Electrician: Led 6 RFO (Ready for Operation) inspections and 3 STAN (Standardization Team) inspections -Performed over 12,000 hours of preventive and corrective maintenance on 6 to 12 assets using ALMIS (Aviation Logistics Management Information System) -Lead Program Manager of the ROV(Robotic Operating Vehicle) Program: Managed 6 operators, conducted 1200 hours of intensive training, 6 ROV inspections, 25 critical operations and 200 hours of troubleshooting. Supervisor: MKSC James Sanford (360-460-7032) (Contact candidate first)
- Petty Officer at U.S. Coast Guard Maritime Safety and Security Team
- Petty Officer at U.S. Coast Guard Cutter ESCANBA
- Petty Officer at U.S. Coast Guard Base Support Unit Boston
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management