Started as a sales expert and worked my way up the ladder by being top 5 in the Tulsa district of sales. After only being in the company for 4 months I was promoted to Assistant Sales Manager. During my stretch of being the Assistant Sales Manager my store was top 20 in the nation in sales revenue.
- Assistant Sales Manager at T-Mobile
- Clerk at Quiktrip
- Customer Service at US Cellular
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Assoicates degree
- High School Diploma
I am an Assistant Sales Manager of a 96 Million dollar store. Hiring, Dehiring, scheduling, training, teaching, motivate, coaching, hold accountable, leading by example, cleaning/zoning, sales, promoting, ordering, inventory controls, and loss prevention.
- Assistant Sales Manager at Walmart
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Some college
Consecutively increased growth and profit
● Required, manage and secured business contracts.
● First Preferred Partner Agreement signed in San Diego county region
● Consistently #1 Assistant Sales Manager in San Diego county region spanning over 43 branches
● Won numerous regional sales competitions
● Multiple promotions as an Assistant Sales Manager
● Effectively designed sale drives and implanted them.
● Completed daily required tasks such as documents, sales reports and inventory.
- Assistant Sales Manager at
- Front Desk Concierge at Beach Village at the Hotel Del Coronado
- Recreation and Event Supervisor at Beach Village at the Hotel Del Coronado
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sociology - Sociology
Assistant sales manager of one of the top 5 luxury jewelry retailers in the country, reporting directly to the owners. Duties include generating new sales, training of sales and support staff, scheduling, event planning and social media marketing.
- Assistant Sales Manager at Orloff Jewelers
- Sales Manager at Mimi’s Cafe
- Patient Care Coordinator at LaserAway
- Cosmetologist at Platinum
4 months at this Job
- - Public Relations
Started as a full time sales associate, and have been promoted to assistant sales manager. Enjoying my time here making customers visions for their homes become reality.
- Assistant Sales Manager at Stacy Furniture & Design
- Sales Associate at Bob's Discount Furniture
- poker supervisor at Mohegan Sun Casino
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
The job as an assistant sales manager includes contacting past and present customers in regards to selling merchandise. It also includes making calls for collections of payments for merchandise. Meeting daily goals. Interacting with customers answering phones, doing inventory, and daily paperwork.
- Assistant Sales Manager at Rent-A-Center
- Customer Service Rep at Ashley Furniture HomeStore
- Caregiver at Right At Home
- Med Tech at River oaks assisted living
at this Job
- Ged /med asst cert
Assistant Sales Manager, Hendrick Cary Auto Mall; Cadillac Dealership. Raleigh, North Carolina
● Responsible for guiding the sales team to reach a goal each month
● Lead the team in building sales plans, goals, quotas
● Mentor members of the team by giving advice as well as training
● Informed of the process of managing the dealership Store Manager, General Nutrition Center; GNC. North Augusta, SC
• Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to store staff
• Ensuring high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
• Developing store strategies to raise customers' pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Assistant Sales Manager at Hendrick cary auto mall
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Criminology - White Collar Crime
Increased revenues by 7% within the first year in Los Angeles area as an Assistant Sales Manager have worked with 3 different distributors and manage them to increase sales. Opened new account with record breaking sales volume Lead monthly presentation to distributors. Held promotional events at the convention, expo and restaurants to increase brand awareness. Held weekly meeting with the team to discuss about strategy, goals and activities. Data management by using pivot table.
- Assistant Sales Manager at Asahi Beer USA
- Sales Representative at Asahi Beer USA - Torrance
- Restaurant Server at Sbe Entertainment
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Associate of Arts - General/Accounting
- High School Diploma
As the Assistant Sales Manager (ASM) I generate revenue by creating excitement over goal attainment, enrolling members, and being in relationship with potential, new and existing members.
• Assisted the SM or GM with training and development of a strong team of Sales Advisors that delivers on company goals and reflects its values
• Responsible for obtaining qualified leads through internal and external marketing efforts, setting appointments, and enrolling new members by using company sponsored presentation tools
• Responsible for delivering an inviting, friendly and supportive experience to our members and guests, and executing the team member basics of being on time and in compliance with the dress code
- Assistant Sales Manager at 24 Hour Fitness
- CSR Supervisor at PLS Financial Services
- Banquet Server/Bartender at
- Customer Care Associate at Conduent
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
401 Newport Center Dr Newport Beach, CA 92660 United States 08/2015 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Assistant Sales Manager Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Assistant Sales Manager - Manage payroll, sales, orders, shipment and data entry. Sales Representative - Maintain Daily Inventory for all products, pricing label and update the system accordingly. Assist with the up selling to reach the set goal. Must be aware of all the products description, model number and style. In charge of all the Middle Eastern customers. Supervisor: Tony (949-640-0288) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Assistant Sales Manager at Sunsations International Travel Store
- Office Manager at Hope Satellite TV
- Pharmacy Technician at CVS Pharmacy
- Medical Assistant at Dr. Bishay Medical Office
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Political Science