265 Larch St, Hollidaysburg, PA 16648 Manager: Donald Zolnosky Position: Waitress, Event Assistant, Secretary
- Waitress, Event Assistant, Secretary at Blairmont Club
- Patient Access Representative/Medical Secretary- Temporary at Home Nursing Agency, UPMC
- Assistant at Charlottes Trove
- Waitress/Cashier/Hostess at Cove Grill
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Creative Writing
- None - Journalism
- High school
• Legal assistant/secretary for a criminal defense law firm.
• Answer phones, manage schedules and work at the front desk.
• Complete regular office tasks alongside special legal projects such as public records requests, handling client info and managing legal documents.
- Legal Assistant/Secretary at Cowan Kirk Kattenhorn
- Legal Assistant at Suttell, Hammer & White, P.S
- Summer Associate at Three Rivers Water Treatment Plant
- Applicator at Cowlitz County Mosquito Control District
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science, International Security track
- Associate's Degree in the Arts and Sciences - Arts and Sciences
- High school or equivalent
I currently work here as a part time assistant secretary taking phone calls. I assistant tenants on several properties with their maintenance needs.
- Assistant Secretary at Metro Maintenance
- Key Holder at Payless ShoeSource
- Security at Contemporary Services Corporation
- Customer Care Representative at Access Health CT
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Vet Assistant
- - Disability Specialist
- Diploma - General Studies
- Associate - Early Childhood Education
Lafayette, LA February, 2002 - June, 2018 Insurance Defense Staff Legal Office; title was Administrative Assistant (secretary) to various staff legal attorneys. Left due to Lafayette Legal Office relocating to Metairie Staff Legal Office. Experience in Insurance Defense Litigation and Workers Compensation Defense.
- Administrative Assistant (secretary) at Zurich Insurance Company
- Secretary to Lisa McCowan and Ted Sorrells at Jeansonne & Remondet
- Attorney at Law/Judge at Donald W. Hebert
- Attorney at Hank Seldon Hannah
16 years, 4 months at this Job
● Clinic duties included rooming patients, taking and entering vital signs and histories in Centricity EHR; assisting with injections; ordering diagnostic testing, physical therapy, and medications; providing patient instructions and discharging patients.
● Office duties included refilling medications per doctor’s instructions, completing disability and FMLA paperwork, preparing imaging and test results for surgery, answering patient questions, preparing charts for upcoming clinic.
● Secretarial duties included transcribing and editing office notes and letters, scheduling and invoicing legal conferences, maintaining communication with pharmaceutical representatives, preparing the doctor’s weekly schedule, following up on diagnostic testing and scheduling appointments to go over results
- Medical Assistant/Secretary at Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute
- Medical Transcriptionist at Nuance Transcription Services
- Wine Consultant at PRP Wine International
- Medical Transcriptionist at Transcription Relief Services
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
To contribute your organization's success through the efficient use of previous experiences and skills, worked in a fast paced largest United States Mission of the World. 1992 -2015 American Embassy Islamabad, Pakistan
OFFICE OF THE PUBLIC AFFAIRS
• Served as Administrative Assistant/ Secretary; Drafting office correspondence/letters in English; Report writing and analysis; Provided logistic and primary support to the entire section which includes 7 American Officers (FSO's) and 14 local staff members for arranging Speaker programs; International Visitor Leadership Program, Youth Exchange Study Program conducted by the Public Affairs Section having interaction with the three consulates/Counsel Generals in the country and around the world.
• Directly oversee scheduling, ticketing, travel itineraries, national and international; arranging transportation for office staff and VIP visitors arriving from the Department of State/delegations, visiting speakers, performers upon arrival/departure; Prepare tables, and financial statements, budgets in support of $40 million worth of programming yearly; Maintained Time & Attendance for office staff; Maintained programs and institutional files, manually and electronically. Presently. I am retired. age; 63 years, residing in Richmond, Texas, Green card holder, Holding valid driving license of Texas.
- Administrative Assistant/ Secretary at United States Mission of the World
- OFFICE MANAGER/SECRETARY TO COUNTRY CULTURAL AFFAIRS OFFICE at United States Information Services
23 years at this Job
- High School Diploma, Pakistan (12 Years) = HS/GED - Science and Arts
Executive Assistant/ Secretary III 10/2017 to Present
• Monitors email boxes and tasking's
• Maintains calendars and schedules
• Coordinates and schedules meetings
• Aggregates, organizes, and manages records, documents, and files including meeting briefing/agenda book
• Files and retrieves documents, reports, and records in hard-copy and electronic filing systems
• Enters and updates information in various systems, spreadsheets, and forms
• Maintains records, logs, rosters, and lists
• Prepares and compiles, files, folders, briefing materials, and other collections of documents
• Collects and consolidates information and updates reports, spreadsheets, calendars, and other documents
• Prepares reports, letters, memoranda, meeting agendas, and other documents
• Assesses reports and documents for accuracy, completeness, and quality
• Reviews, sorts, logs, and/or distributes documents or mail
• Searches for, retrieves, processes, and delivers files
• Distributes and files documents in paper and electronic form
• Use Concur system to makes travel arrangements and processes travel expense paperwork
• Answers phones and directs phones calls to appropriate personnel
• Uses standard office equipment (computer, monitor, printer, copier, scanner, facsimile machine, paper shredder, etc.)
• Assists in a variety of administrative matters, such as photocopying and ordering supplies
• Uses familiarity with office processes and procedures to take corrective action
• Selects from alternative methods to determine best course of action
• Provide assistance with (PPA) Performance Plan Appraisals and (MCA) Mid cycle appraisals
• Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information in order to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
• Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
- Executive Assistant/ Secretary III at
- Volunteer Firefighter/ Emergency Medical Technician at Prince George's County Fire Department P.G County
- General Clerk II at Central Index System
- Statistical Data Analyst I at Gonzales Consulting Services (Department of Homeland Security-Federal Protective Services)
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - National Incident Management System
FRONT OFFICE NOV. 2018-PRESENT
• Front desk assistant secretary, make checks, send emails, customer service, QuickBooks, & excel.
- Front desk assistant secretary, make checks, send emails, customer service, QuickBooks at THE GREATER REEDLEY CHAMBER COMMERCE
- CASHIER/RESTOCKER at VICTORIA SECRET/PACIFIC MALL
- Front desk assistant secretary at COASTAL BY PRODUCTS
- CASHIER/CUSTOMER SERVICE at BARNES & NOBLE OCB
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Paramus, New Jersey 2011 - Present (Among the top twenty-five largest and most profitable thrift institutions in the country)
INSURANCE MANAGER / ASSISTANT SECRETARY Oversight for overall day-to-day business operations related to Flood Insurance and Homeowner's Insurance. Devise and implement vital fiduciary related processes and guidelines to ensure sound operational controls are executed and in full compliance with Federal Flood Hazard Regulations and OCC mandates.
• Developed tactical solutions to drive competitiveness, loyalty, and retention. Commended for swiftly identifying and remediating residual exceptions related to Federal Flood Insurance regulatory compliance proactively avoiding additional civil monetary penalties.
• Strategically appointed by Executive management to revise Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) - adding structure and execution of best practices while mitigating risk within the HSCB Insurance Department. Conceived real-time 'force placed' policies avoiding lapse in Flood Insurance.
• Developed and delivering internal corporate training seminars focusing on the Biggert/Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2012 and the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Seminars elevated core competencies of diverse inter-disciplinary staff on importance of floodplain management and benefits of flood insurance.
• Designed and delivered a strong customer relationship management strategy, providing advocacy and responsiveness to client needs; earmarked by a well-earned reputation for 'fast-track' service delivery. Oversight as corporate liaison to FEMA regional and national offices.
• Performance driven with strong problem solving and organizational needs assessment aptitude. Conceived and implemented solutions utilizing models and databases under a variety of business scenarios and market trends to monitor internal processes, cash flow sensitivities, and KPI's.
- INSURANCE MANAGER / ASSISTANT SECRETARY at HUDSON CITY SAVINGS BANK
- BOOKKEEPER at UNIVERSAL STEEPLEJACK INC
- OPERATIONS MANAGER at SIGNATURE INFORMATION SOLUTIONS LLC
- Operations Manager at United One Resources
8 years, 2 months at this Job
Department(s): Human Resources & Care/Treatment
Position Title(s): Administrative Assistant & Secretary I Duties Assigned/Achievements:
• Human Resources: Screen applications for interested applicants, schedule and preform interviews, obtain and execute new hiring packages, schedule and assist with fingerprints, drug screens as well as onboard training. Plan, assist and execute job fairs for interested applicants. Capture, issue and record identification badges. Process payroll for security employees regarding their supplemental pay(s). Issue and execute warrants for unreturned state equipment with resignations. Other duties as assigned within reason. Promoted within 4 months of employment with same department.
• Care & Treatment: Provide administrative support to the Deputy Warden of Care & Treatment. Assist with paperwork regarding visitation, emergency contact forms, education enrollment as well as intake/release documents. Manage and submit charts regarding percentages of enrollment/graduation rates for inmate programs. Assist and present information during meeting minutes and daily morning meetings with select personnel. Assist with fundraisers and take lead in collecting, recording and dispersing funds regarding the events scheduled. Help schedule and assist legal visitations and civilian tours of the facility. Other duties as assigned within reason.
- Administrative Assistant & Secretary I at Georgia Department of Corrections
- Patient Access Representative at Wellstar/Sylvan Grove & Spalding Regional Hospital
- Medicine Technician & Nursing Assistant at Benton Village of Stockbridge - Nursing Facility
2 years at this Job
- Diploma - Paralegal Studies