Assistant Service Manager. Service Advisor. Customer service. CDK experience.
- Assistant Service Manager at Toyota Universer
- Manager ,Dispatcher at Express Towing & Recovery LLC.
- Assistant Manager at Bell Mitsubishi
- Assistant Service Manager at Bell Audi
4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Welding Engineering.
- High school Diploma
Service advisor/assistant service manager. All manufacturers training up to date. 40 years + experience in the automotive industry
- Service Advisor/assistant service manager at Sudbay jeep
- Service advisor at
- Service Advisor/Assistant Service Manager at
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- Some college
As a assistant Service Manager (ASM) I had to provide customer service, manage workflow, price jobs, And sell automotive service. Other duties also included maintaining shop environment as well as distribute work and verify all Technicians findings
- ASSISTANT SERVICE MANAGER at HUDSON VALLEY CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM
- Service Advisor at LAKE REGION TIRE
- SERVICE ADVISOR at THURWAY NISSAN
- SERVICE MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANGER at MAVIS DISCOUNT TIRE
10 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE DEGREE
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Promotion accomplishments: general service technician (GST), mechanic, service writer to assistant service manager
• Customer service - service work up
• New hire preceptorship
• Production of variety of reports by utilization of computer software 08/2006-07/2008
- Assistant Service Manager at Pepboys
- self-employed at self-employed
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Automotive and diesel diagnostic, service, and repair. Assistant service manager/advisor for customer service and sales. Team influencer and motivator. Team leader.
- Service Technician/Assistant Service Manager at Professional Transmission and Automotive
- Service Technician at Christian Brothers Automotive
- Service Technician at Professional transmission and automotive
- Automotive Technician at Fiesta Kia
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Management
- Associates - Business Management
- Associates - Automotive and Diesel Engineering
30 to 55 hours Rhode Island and Eastern Massachusetts 1-800-893-5192 jim o Neil assistant Service Manager/ technician trainer/field trainer duties include maintaining customers and growth of regional areas, by giving quality service in the given areas that i am assigned.solving customer problems andhandling check credit cards and cash.
- assistant Service Manager at Service Master/ Terminix division
- Assistant warehouse/commissary Manager at Deli King/ Saratoga
- Assistant operations manager at
14 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Management
Assistant Service Manager (ASM) is an energetic individual who has a career in the automotive repair industry, providing support to the Service Manager while leading a team of service sales associates and shop associates to achieve company performance goals. This includes customer service, delegating and controlling work flow, parts sourcing and inventory control, timely updates on the status of repairs, and facility maintenance. As an ASM I have the opportunity to gain experience and grow under the guidance of an experienced Service Manager and to eventually take on a leadership role in the Service Department. Parts of my learning experience will be computer based E-Learning that will include modules that cover basic theory of automotive systems, leadership skills, and management functions, along with instructor-lead training. All of which will prepare me as a Service Manager of your own Service Department
- Assistant Service Manager at Pepboys
- Customer Service Advisor at Pepboys
- at LINCOLN MILITARY ACADEMY H.S
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
49423 I am currently the Assistant Service Manager for Holland Bus Company. My responsibilities include managing the shop, 2 road techs, scheduling work for both the shop and the road techs, scheduling appointments with the vendors, working claims and building relationship with Blue Bird, customer service and phone based trouble shooting. I maintain and carry forward my skill set from my shop operations manager position in this position. Certifications Earned Roush Clean Tech Propane Autogas Systems. I am certified to diagnosis and repair Roush propane systems. Blue Bird Factory Technician Training. I attended a 22 hour training course at the Blue Bird factory in Georgia. Training included electrical, fuel systems, air system, and diesel emission systems. Certified Mechanic #M281186. HDT engine repair-diesel, HDT brakes, HDT electrical.
- Assistant Service Manager at Holland Bus Company
- Shop Operations Manager at AMST
2 years at this Job
- - Transportation Management
Service Advisor Assistant Service Manager: Deliver high quality service across multiple product lines including used vehicles sold through the dealership. Maintain team and individual effective labor rate according to department sales goals.
- Service Advisor/Assistant Service Manager at Ourisman Ford Lincoln
- Manager/Service Writer at River Road Auto Haus
- Manager/ Service Writer at MIDAS Car Care
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - History
• Received outstanding performance reviews acknowledging dedication to excellent customer service and outstanding teamwork 10 consecutive years.
• Hired in 2007 as Assistant Service Manager to directly oversee the overnight store operations as key holder, including: issuing staff assignments, back dock receiving, auditing cash drawers, insuring price integrity, responding to alarms, and opening and closing the store.
• Assisted the Store Director in meeting sales, inventory shrink, labor objectives and margin goals to increase profitability.
- Assistant Service Manager at Ralphs Grocery Company
- Customer Service Manager at Airflow Solutions
- Product Manager at Ceridian
- Project Manager at Ceridian Tax Service
11 years, 9 months at this Job