- U.S. Soccer “E” Level Coaching License, California State Soccer Association - CalSouth - Coach girls U15 team (ninth grade), and contribute to developing their skills and sportsmanship, as demonstrated by their improvement over the season and by winning games - Coached girls’ teams U10, U11, and U14 (fourth, fifth, seventh, and eighth grade)
- Assistant Soccer Coach at Central Coast United Soccer Club
- Substitute Teacher at San Luis Coastal Unified School District
- International Tour Director at Joshua Expeditions
- Adaptive Surf Instructor at AmpSurf
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Teaching Credential Program - Spanish and Multiple Subjects
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
I volunteered as an assistant soccer coach at a summer camp run by Vienna Youth Soccer. The camp primarily focused on developing the skills of soccer players from ages 5-12, and was run by 3 professional coaches.
- Assistant Soccer Coach at Vienna Youth Soccer
1 month at this Job
• Assists the head coach with instructing high school age soccer players at the Junior Varsity level.
• Starts and runs training sessions if/when the head coach is not present.
• Assumes the role of the head coach if the head coach is not present.
- Volunteer Assistant Soccer Coach at Homewood-Flossmoor High School
- Independent Contractor Head Soccer Coach at Homewood-Flossmoor Soccer Club
- Assistant Banquet Server at The Salvation Army Ray & Joan Kroc
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts - Communication
Team: F.C: PAOK THESSALONIKI - SUPER LEAGUE - GREECE
Advanced to the EUROPEAN CUP and got eliminated in the first round.
(Assistant Soccer Coach for Dr. Ljubomir "Ljupko" Petrović, 1992 - 1993, Assistant Soccer Coach, Fitness Coach and translator for Oleg Blockhin, 1992 - 1993 who was Head Soccer Coach at the time, Assistant Soccer Coach, Fitness Coach and Translator for Miroslav "Ciro" Blazevic 1991 - 1992) - SUPER LEAGUE - GREECE
Youth Soccer Coach - Team: F.C: PIERIKOS KATERINIS PERFECTURE PIERIAS, GREECE
Soccer Player for The Local Athletic Soccer Club Katerinis PERFECTURE PIERIAS, GREECE
Positions: Mid-Field Attacker, Center Forward and Left & Right wing.
Soccer player for the Youth Soccer Club of Pierikos Katerinis PERFECTURE PIERIAS, GREECE
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Planed and supervised training sessions to develop general fitness and specific soccer skills.
• During training sessions, players practice tactics for specific situations such as direct and indirect kicks or corner kicks etc.
• Analysis of opposing team statistics to determine player match ups.
• Responsible for staying on track on player's strength and conditioning.
• Evaluate new talent during skill tests.
• Responsible for assessing physical fitness and technical training of athletes
• Responsible for the preparation of the training program
• In addition, I deal with talent exploration and the implementation of innovative programs, based on αge and skills of the athletes who train.
• On a regular basis, I often collaborated with assistants, translators, athletic doctors, orthopedic doctors, athletic psychologists, physiotherapists, ergo physiologists, dieticians etc. SUMMARY OF ACCOMPLISHEMENTS
• I have become a very confident soccer coach in the last 27 years. The accomplishment that means more to me than anything is I can coach a player(s) of any age and at the same time make it enjoyable, challenging, educational, and above all make it fun.
• During this period one my accomplishments was to see soccer players move from one division to the next: from C to B ~15 players+ and from B to A ~ 12 players+. In addition, I had contact with these players for more than eight years.
• OVERALL WIN PERCENTAGES a) Super League ~ 55% b) Football League ~ 50% c) National League ~ 65%
• My soccer training style focuses on the OFFENSIVE game tactics. SUMMARY OF INDIVIDUAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
• Theoretical and practical knowledge of football (soccer)
• Solid understanding of U.E.F.A soccer rules and regulations.
• Positive problem solving
• Determinant and dynamic
• Teaching skills
• Organizational skills
• Team Management skills
• Communication skills
• Basic Psychology skills
• Sports safety
• Excellent knowledge of club soccer and game techniques
• Strong training and supervising skills
• Skilled in recognizing and working on players' weakness and strengths
• Ability to develop customized training sessions for a single player and the entire team. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Use of Computer and Use of internet
- Assistant Soccer Coach -Temporary Senior Coach - Fitness Coach and Translator at Dr. Ljubomir "Ljupko" Petrović
- Professor of Physical Education, Concentration at NOVI SAD UNIVERSITY
1 year at this Job
Assists the head coach with instructing players in the rules, regulations, equipment, and techniques of the sport. Organizes and directs individual and small group practice activities/exercises as directed by the head coach. Assesses player’s skills, monitors players during competition and practice, and keeps the head Soccer coach informed of the athletic performance of students. Assists with determining game strategy. Assists the head coach with supervising athletes during practices and competition. Follows established procedures in the event of an athlete’s injury. Models sports-like behavior and maintains appropriate conduct towards players, officials, and spectators. Maintains the equipment room in orderly condition and assumes responsibility for its security. Distributes equipment, supplies, and uniforms to students as directed by the head coach. assists the head coach with submitting a list of award winners at the end of the season, participates in special activities to include parent’s night, banquets, award nights, and, performs support tasks such as distributing and maintaining eligibility forms, emergency data cards, and other related records, Models nondiscriminatory practices in all activities.
- Assistant Soccer Coach at New Albany High School
- Fit Expert at Road Runner Sports
- Porter/Lot Attendant at Kelly BMW
- Assitant Manager /Leasing Consultant at Ardent Communities
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Assist in the coordination and supervision of the high school soccer program and team.
● Help students achieve gains in athletic skill and team performance.
● Assist in the development of team rules, communicating them to the players and their parents, and equitably enforce them.
● Ensure that student athletes meet eligibility rules. ACCOMPLISHMENT
- Assistant Soccer Coach at Linda Marquez High School- Boys Soccer
- Apprentice Teacher/ Resource Specialist Substitute Teacher at Extera Public Schools
- VOLUNTEER at Boca Junior Los Angeles 2002 Boys- National Champions
- Head Soccer Coach Boys and Girls/ Special Education Instructional Aide at Alliance Margaret M. Bloomfield High School
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Applied Studies - Applied Studies
- Associate Degree - General Studies
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Organize and schedule all phases of Division I recruiting
• Organize team travel
• Supervise Academic success of student-athlete
• Character development coach
• Breakdown Longwood University and scout opponents through video analysis
• Assist in developing opponent game plans
• Assist head coach in practice and competition settings
• Camp Director: ID camp instruction and administration
• Other duties as assigned by the head coach to support the mens soccer program
- Men's Assistant Soccer Coach at Longwood University
- Assistant Coach at Charlottesville Alliance NPSL
- Soccer Club President at Longwood University
- Director of Coaching at Longwood University
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Biblical Studies - Biblical Studies
Provide instruction to goalkeepers of high school soccer team
- Assistant Soccer Coach at Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy
- Volunteer Soccer Coach at Ambassadors Football Club
- Retirement Plan Specialist at Charles Schwab
- Intern at Northwestern Mutual
4 months at this Job
- B.S. in Finance - Finance
- Help to organize and run weekly practices and games for township recreational soccer league teams (varied ages) - Assist special needs youth to play soccer on a weekly basis; Demonstrate skills; Provide encouragement and celebrate their successes
- Assistant Soccer Coach and Top Soccer Buddy at Franklin Township Soccer Club
- Administrative Volunteer at Wilentz Senior Residence Retirement Home
- Grocery Bagger at ShopRite
- Teacher's Assistant (Intern) at YMCA Daycare Center
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School diploma
Assistant Soccer Coach at Tallmadge High School since August 2018. Responsible for both technical and tactical development/improvement of the JV squad while providing support to head varsity coach. Previously did two years (2016-2018) of youth soccer coaching with Akron Inner City Soccer Club.
- Assistant Soccer Coach at Tallmadge High School
- Production Leader at GOJO Industries, Inc
- at GOJO Industries, Inc
- Quality Control Technician at GOJO Industries, Inc
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Science in Physical Education: Sport Science - Coaching
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Exercise Science