I am assistant stage manager for many shows which includes organizing and making a schedule for the cast, crew, lighting/sound department. I handle props, costumes, and tape out scenery pieces. I have helped to build multiple sets.
- Assistant Stage Manager at NKU theatre and dance
- Sales Associate at JCPenney
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Stage management
- High school or equivalent
- Some college
As an assistant stage manager for the award nominated Love's Labours Lost, I was responsible for taking line notes and keeping track of props during rehearsal. During the show's run, I would make sure props and set pieces were properly set up backstage, and I would move the set pieces after each scene along with my other assistant stage manager. After the show would end, I would return all the set pieces and props to the storage unit and report to the stage manager for notes. I would also need to communicate with actors to make sure they knew the location of their props.
- Assistant Stage Manager at QUILL THEATRE
2 months at this Job
- None - Advanced Diploma Track
As the Assistant Stage Manager at the Hippodrome State Theatre, my focus was getting productions from paperwork to performance in an orderly fashion. I developed paperwork to ease the backstage flow of performances based on each show's individual needs. I adhered to the Actor's Equity Association standards and assured that the rules set before us as an Equity house were followed. I maintained the stock of supplies at the theatre to make sure we always had a proper working environment. I facilitated production meetings among the staff and took detailed notes at each meeting to send out and archive to reflect on later in the production process. On a daily basis, I attended all rehearsals and/or performances to maintain the company schedule and assured that the performances reflected the integrity with which they were established at the beginning.
- ASSISTANT STAGE MANAGER at HIPPODROME STATE THEATRE
- SALES AND LEASING CONSULTANT at HONDA OF GAINESVILLE
- DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST at ASGA
- PRODUCTION STAGE MANAGER at TRICYCLE THEATRE FOR YOUTH
11 months at this Job
- BA - THEATRE/BS POLITICAL SCIENCE
• Began with minimal theater knowledge and attained position as the assistant stage manager.
• Assist stage manager, the producer, and the director in fulfilling production related responsibilities.
• Oversee stage set up, equipment, costumes and furniture need.
• Responsible for providing support to members involved in the production process.
• Assist in creating and distributing advertisements for the play in the form of physical and digital medias
• Act as liaison between management and cast members to communicate schedules and production needs.
• Produce and disseminate rehearsal reports to all affected production personnel.
- Part-time Assistant Stage Manager at Sacramento City College
- Part-time Technology Education Assistant at Sacramento Food Bank and Family Services
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Theater Arts
Served as the Assistant Stage manager for Permian Basin Opera's production of Tosca. Duties included Stage Direction Notation, Calling and Organization of stage cues for the performers, Production Assistant Duties such as company management and facility management. Also served as the Safety Coordinator for the production, to ensure the safety of several loaded weapons and stunt coordination. The productions are performed at the Third Largest performance hall the Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center.
- Assistant Stage Manager/Safety Coordinator at Permian Basin Opera
- Shipwide Technician at Disney Cruise Line
- Intern at Walt Disney World Resort
- Tech Director at First United Methodist
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Tech Theatre
- - Theatre Performance
Maintained detailed reports of all rehearsals for Stage Manager and Director
● Assisted professional artists in creating scenic paintings for set
● Organized rehearsal schedules for Stage Manager
● Worked as sound assistant during rehearsals
- Assistant Stage Manager at "Frankenstein" - Theatre Production, Siena College
- Manager / Leader at "Juried Art Show 2018", Siena College
- Organizer/ Content Creator/ PR Team, Moving at Co Facilitated
- Assistant Producer at "Noises Off" - Theatre Production, Siena College
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Creative Arts
- - Piano
Responsibilities include: Spotting horses on the track for the camera crew (when doing horse racing), making sure we have all the shots we need, assisting talent in scripts and getting from set to set, running stats, doing any extra thing that needs to be done. I work as Britney Eurton's personal stage manager.
- PRODUCTION ASSISTANT & STAGE MANAGER at NBC SPORTS & ESPN
- at GROOM
- INDEPENDENT SALES REP & PC SPECIALIST J&L MARKETING at GROOM/SHOWMAN
- TOUR GUIDE at GROOM/SHOWMAN
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BSBA - Equine Administration
• Discovering and executing the needs of the production with the Stage Manager and Director
• Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
• Organizing and tracking props and costumes
• Streamlining paperwork to help efficiency and accuracy of the performances
• Preparing space for a functional and productive work session
- Assistant Stage Manager at Underground Railway Theatre and The Nora Theatre Company
- Theatrical Electrician at Huntington Theatre Company/ Lyric Stage Company/ Central Square Theatre
- Assistant Stage Manager at New Bedford Festival Theatre
- Stagehand at BROCKTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Theatre Production
• Assistant stage manager for a fall 2018 production of play, Brown Baby
• Arrange set pieces and props ensuring organization and accuracy of placement.
• Ensure smooth workflow during performances
• Notate blocking with actors to assist with line memorization and scene location
• Take over all responsibilities that are assigned by the stage manager
• Make actors feel comfortable and as calm as possible
- Assistant Stage Manager at Rio Hondo College
- Tutor at Rio Hondo College
3 months at this Job
- Associate - Theater
· Coordinate and execute events and theatrical production by assisting with lighting and operations;
• Managed crew and cast during the performance of the events successfully for six major shows that sat an audience of over 10,000 people;
• Coordinate and distribute advertisements for the productions in the form of physical and digital medias including social media and live radio advertisement;
• Oversee all backstage movements such as efficient scene changes, crew effectiveness, and carefully timed performance changes;
• Assists director in overseeing technical run-throughs directly prior to a performance;
• Maintains and manages the calendar and confidential documents pertaining to budgets, travel arrangements, and upcoming performances;
• Plan and ensure integration of all newly hired stage manager team, including the teaching and supervision of calling stage managers;
• Document all personnel working each performance and being the co-correspondent for any discrepancy and conflict that may arise with the staff.
- Assistant Stage Manager at City of Praise Family Ministries
- Senior Operations Manager at AT&T
- Senior Consultant at Verizon Wireless
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance