- Assistant Superintendent at 100 Bank street
- Project Manager at Panex LLC
7 years at this Job
- Associate - Construction
Assistant Superintendent on the North/South Golf Courses.
- Assistant Superintendent at Villas of Grand Cypress Resort
- Delivery Driver/Customer Service at AFR Furniture Rental
- Wakeboard/Ski Instructor at Paradise Cove
- Head Superintendent at Caporalleti Golf Management
5 months at this Job
- - Turf Science
- Associate - General
My accomplishments were being chosen for the job as an assistant Superintendent without having a digre. Being able to talk to the membership of the golf course to help them understand what our focus was for the golf course.
- Assistant Superintendent at Fremont country club
- Spray Technician at Highland meadows country club
- Mechanic Technician at Highland lakes country club
- Groundskeeper/ Spray tech at INNISBROOK RESORT
6 years, 4 months at this Job
I have been working for Vulcan industrial co. For about 5 to 6 years now. Moving from apprentice to assistant superintendent in a short period of time. I am dedicated to my work and do my best at it.
- Assistant Superintendent at Vulcan Industrial Contractors
- Assistant Superintendent at
1 year at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Responsibilities Mow greens,fairways,rough. Head group projects. Accomplishments Assistant superintendent Skills Used Leadership,ability to work without supervision,equipment knowledge.
- Assistant superintendent at kingsridge golf coures
- Cook at Bob evans
- tech/sales at garage door services
- tech, installer at high Point building products
5 years, 1 month at this Job
The Assistant Superintendent assists the superintendent in all things such as meetings, procedures, VBS (Vacation Bible School) etc.
- Sunday school Assistant Superintendent at Friendship Baptist Church
1 year at this Job
- - Communication Skills
Newton, Ma) June 2018 - August 2018
• Completed a summer internship as an assistant superintendent.
• Daily tasks consisted of document control, onsite safety monitoring, and interaction with the sub-contractors while under the supervision of a field superintendent.
• Responsibilities included updating design changes on the blueprints, information requests to the design team, safety orientations, meeting minutes, and daily reports.
• Project consisted of 4 buildings with a total value of $144 million dollars.
- Assistant Superintendent at Cranshaw Construction
- Maintenance Assistant at Bridges by Epoch
2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
I started my career as a Project Secretary, then promoted to Office Manager, followed up with a promotion to Assistant Superintendent performing duties such as subcontractor coordination and scheduling. Knowledge of all union
trades aided my performance in assuring quality construction. During my work as acting Project Manager at McCarthy's headquarter renovation, I was recruited to the role of Facilities Coordinator, for a period of two years, at which time I returned to the field as an Assistant Superintendent. Various duties include:
• Coordinate and execute construction schedules, with each trade contractor.
• Maintain a close relationship with Owners and Architects.
• Bid Review/selection.
• Blue print/drawing review.
• Creating and maintaining budgets
• Maintain the company Safety Program on the jobsite beyond OSHA requirements.
• Extensive knowledge of Oracle software and Microsoft Office.
• Miscellaneous responsibilities include, payroll for jobsite employees, budget reporting, extensive use of construction software, including specification submittals, daily logs, minority reporting, owner billing. Facilities Coordinator
• Responsible for the overall wellness of the building and land, I was familiar with all systems, electrical, HVAC, security and plumbing.
• Extensive reporting on annual overhead including budget expenditures required proficient use of Excel.
• Manage reception area and staff, mailroom and staff, as well as all maintenance of critical systems, taking bids for the work in question.
• Implement corporate Recycle Program.
- Assistant Superintendent at McCarthy Building Companies, Inc
- Customer Service Manager/Sales Assistant at Control Devices, Inc
9 years at this Job
• Assistant Superintendent (June 2018- present), Associate Project Manager (Sept 2017- June 2018)
• Supervise and inspect all wet (water, sewer, and gas) utility work along $2.4 Billion joint venture
• Oversee multiple subcontracts varying from $10 Thousand to over $1 Million
• Consult designers to plan cost-effective and feasible utility relocations
• Review construction drawings during design phase to ensure
• Manage large variety of utility projects and materials (DIP, C900, split casing, jack and bore, etc.)
• Track equipment, personnel, and material
• Complete daily VDOT QC checklists, c107's, T&M tickets, daily reports, etc.
- Assistant Superintendent at FAM Construction, an Allan Myers Joint Venture
- Fiend Engineer at FAM Construction, an Allan Myers Joint Venture
- Assistant Project Engineer at The Walsh Group
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management - Construction Management
• Supervise the construction and maintenance of the golf course(s).
• Assists the job site Superintendent in daily operations including but not limited to delegation and supervising crews in task completion, quality control and troubleshooting problems, and job site administration.
• Provides supervisory assistance to the Project Superintendent; may involve supervising or being directly responsible for one or more construction or irrigation operations (drain tile, earthmoving, pipe installation, wiring, etc.); supervises 1 - 10 employees
• Trains and supervises a staff of employees for the purpose of construction and maintenance of the properties.
• The assistant superintendent is responsible for inventory control and oversees the equipment maintenance programs.
• Maintain regularly communication with other members of the top management group to discuss activities, goals, plans and member/customer input.
- Assistant Superintendent at LANDSCAPES UNLIMITED
- Service Porter at HOUSE OF IMPORT
- Landscaping Field Technician at BIOLOGICAL TREE AND LANDSCAPE SERVICES
- Hort Tech III at BUSCH GARDENS
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Social Sciences
- Certification - Trainings and Seminars