Assistant Superintendent. Graduated college in 2013. Became an assistant super in 2014.
- Assistant Superintendent at Legacy golf links
- Operator at Pangea Tech
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate in Turfgrass Maintenance
Worked as Assistant Superintendent doing daily reports, weekly safety meetings, subcontractors scheduling, scheduling inspections, running labor crews, on a needed basis made sure all the safety procedures were being followed, reading and understanding blueprints. Used excel, Microsoft word, iPhone, iPad
- Assistant Superintendent at ABI Construction
- Owner/Operator at Franks Painting
- Turner Industrials - Superintendent at Painting Department
- Crew Leader at P.R. Steelcoats
11 months at this Job
- H.S. Diploma
Dermer Management, New York, NY
● Making sure all tenant service request are responded to in a timely response
● Allowing access into building
● Maintaining the cleanliness of building appearance
● Organizing and putting out buildings waste
- Assistant Superintendent at Dermer Management
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate in Science degree - Business Management
- Diploma - Law & Public Policy
Assistant Superintendent for a multifamily project. Excelled in my duties by being able to break language barriers from my senior leadership to the workforce. Conducted daily inspections of multiple construction stages and aspects with city officials. Maintained SWPPP compliance and conducted daily walkthrough inspections to identify and prevent potential violations. Assisted the superintendent in the creation and monitoring of construction schedules, homeowner options add-ons. Enforced a safe working environment, and maintained OSHA regulations.
- ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT at TRUMARK HOMES
- APPRENTICE at PLENUMS PLUS
- LEAD WELDER/INSTALLER/LEADMAN at PACIFIC MARITIME INDUSTRIES
- CORPORAL/ H&S TRAINING NCO at 1ST TANK BN USMC
1 year at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- B.S. - Construction Management
As an Assistant Superintendent I was in charge of a large work force, reading blueprints, and had hands on work. With this title I learned that teamwork is one of the most important aspects in having a successful and professional atmosphere. While working for D.C. Construction I assisted in building offices for firms in the Boca Raton area.
- Assistant Superintendent at D.C. Construction
- Cashier at Brooklyn Water Bagels
- Sandwich Maker at Firehouse Subs
3 months at this Job
- High school
I worked as an assistant superintendent on many job. I completed mountain park medical, a ball room for The Marriott hotel. Over saw a school drop off on my own and currently overseeing a front office remodel. I am able to use view point and excel for my daily reports and four week look ahead.
- Assistant Superintendent at Concord General Contracting
- Foreman/Supervisor at Itegrity restoration and reconstruction
- Construction worker at Hardcastle Construction
- Package handler at Fed Ex
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Vocational - Nurse
• Foreman for concrete crew on a 63-panel Tilt project for U-Haul in Sunset Utah.
• Foreman for concrete crew for Vale Middle school Gymnasium and education addition. Vale Oregon.
• Foreman on Encompass Health Medical building, 50,000 Sq. Ft. 40 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Boise.
• Assistant Superintendent for 197 unit Apartment complex in Boise.
- Assistant Superintendent at Petra Inc
- General Foreman at Smith Construction Co, Inc
- Owner / Operator at Deadwood Construction
- Carpenter Foreman at Kronenberger & Sons Restoration
7 months at this Job
- High school
WPC is a multifamily, commercial, senior, military and student housing developer in Central Florida. I was hired on as an assistant superintendent. I was responsible for overseeing the underground, slab (grade/pt sunken), framing (metal/wood), block, MEP, FEP insulation, drywall, finishing's (trim, baseboard, molding), roofing (TPO) and exterior finishes (pools, gazebos, etc.). The first project that I worked on was a 30 acre wood and metal framed complex with 19 multistoried mixed commercial and residential buildings. I was given sole responsibility to build the club house, pool and visitor center of that project. www.liveatthestrand .com The second project was The Fountains, which was built for Bluegreen Vacations. That project was an 11 story block and hollow core construction with a metal frame interior. My responsibility on this project was all MEP, FEP and interior and exterior framing.
- Assistant Superintendent at Winter Park Construction
- Owner/Operator at Robert Vance Professional Services, LLC
- Partner at City Beautiful Masonry
- Owner at Same Day Home Inspections
2 years at this Job
I am currently working as the landscape/hardscape assistant superintendent for Pardee Homes/ Tri Pointe Group in the inland empire, California. I currently commute there every week and return to Las Vegas on the weekends. I am looking to stay and work closer to home if possible, however travel has never been a problem. I have all of my current certifications including CPR and OSHA 30. I also have experience in the houses as well.
- Assistant Superintendent at Pardee Homes
- Tile Installer at T&T Tile and Stone
- Civil Foreman/Superintendant at X3 Management Services Inc
- Owner/Manager at Luxury Pools of Arizona LLC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- AS - Environmental Science
- - Environmental Science
- High school or equivalent - General
AWARDS As an assistant Superintendent for Laurco, I learned how to manage groups of contractors and how to guarantee the highest level of work Vivace Award - Baritone
- Assistant Superintendent at Laurco Inc
- electrician at SCS
- Electrician at CalRio Electric
- Assistant at Concordia University Chicago
10 months at this Job