Assistant team leader was responsible for the 989 Rear axle assembly lines always safety first quality and productivity made sure my team members was always safe an watched there quality.Never allowed any injuries prevented it by doing standardized work..
- Assistant Team Leader at HINO Motors Manufacturing, USA
- Hino motors manufacturers at
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school - Biology
- High school - Biology
- High school or equivalent
I am the Assistant Team Leader at the Merritt Island Ollies Bargain Outlet. I am in charge of all of the cashiers, money, and paper work of the entire store.
- Assistant Team Leader at Ollies Outlet
- Cashier at 7-Eleven
- Assistant Manager at Burger King
- DirecTV Sales Representative at DIRECTV
4 months at this Job
- GED - Business
I work at Hershey Park as an Assistant Team Leader. This position required me to be able to teach and make sure employees were on task, as well as having leadership skills, and good communication skills.
- Assistant Team Leader at Hershey Park
- Dairy Queen Crew Member at
3 years, 8 months at this Job
•As an Assistant Team Leader, evaluated and assessed phone calls done by agents.
•Coached these agents on areas of improvement to ensure they become more efficient on the phones while still maintaining a proper image for the company.
•Ensured agents were coded correctly for their specific task and made sure they completed these tasks within their dedicated time frames.
•Assisted with any possible questions that may have been presented to the agents while taking phone calls in a fast paced environment.
•Presented resolutions for escalated guests that requested to speak with a manager.
- Assistant Team Leader at 24-7 Intouch (Ulta)
- Case Manager at 24-7 Intouch (Airbnb)
- Research Interviewer at Scarborough Research
- Host/Busser at Cody's Roadhouse
11 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Applied Science
I worked at Target for quite a while. Some of the positions I’ve held while at the company include barista, visual merchandising, sales floor associate, customer service both through telecommunications and in person, as well as assistant team leader responsibilities which included inventory management, payroll updates, team management, and merchandise purchasing.
- Assistant Team Leader at Target Corporation
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Aerospace Engineer
- High school - N/A
3830 Austin Peay Hwy Memphis TN 38128 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Supervisor: Lisa Williams 312-607-3587 Hours worked: 50 per week
Assistant Team Leader ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Trains, supervises and evaluates team members within the framework of Goodwill policies and procedures and job descriptions.
• Completes and analyses PLU register reading, cash reports, daily, monthly and yearly activity reports, transmittal of reports and daily deposits, comment cards, works orders, purchase order, team minutes, petty cash, and expense reports.
• Assists in the scheduling of labor preparation of time cards.
• Assists the TLC in day-to day GGC operations.
• Ensures coordination and communication of transportations and maintenance needs.
• Ensures cleanliness and image of the GGC.
• Ensures the proper rotation of apparel and hard goods in a timely manner and in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned by the TLC.
- Assistant Team Leader at Goodwill Inc
- Annually Supervisor at Mattress Firm
- Supervisor at Pepsi Beverages Company
- Assistant Manager at Aeropostale
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Science - Personnel Services
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies - Physical Education
I have worked my way up to Assistant Team Leader within a year of my start date through dedication and a focus on safety and quality. I also deal with kaizen and lean manufacturing almost daily. Big emphasis on 5s practices.
● I have participated in focus groups at work including Safety Awareness and Quality Circles. The focus of a quality circle is gathering a group of associates to meet three to four times a week to find an area that needs improvement, such as downtime or quality issues. We then find solutions to fix these problems and within a couple months we devise a plan and implement the solutions.
● Make sure all associates follow standardized work instructions to ensure good quality parts and safe work practices.
● Basic knowledge of blueprint reading to follow part specific customer specs. Running and operating die cast machines and finishing lines.
● Familiar with deburr, shot blast finish, presses, melt furnaces, cast machines, non destructive testing, robotic welding, various hand tools, forklift, and assmebly.
● Forklift licensed
- Assistant Team Leader at Maci
- Operations specialist/ Team Leader at Multi Packaging Solutions
- Correction officer/ Acting Sergeant at MDOC/Charles Egeler Reception and Guidance Center
- Acrylic line operator/ mixer at ADCO(Royal Adhesives)
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
• Assisted a group of 10-15 people building pitched roofs and restructuring cement roofs.
• Worked my way up towards an Assistant Team Leader on site which required constant determination and helping my fellow workers with their needs and teaching how to use the equipment.
• Able to view some of the financial records from site as the staff walked me through the process of buying supplies and how to allocate finances.
- Volunteer/ Assistant Team Leader at All Hands and Hearts
- Server/Bartender at Downtown Athletic Club
- Food Runner / Waiter at Wokcano Asian Restaurant and Lounge
- Carpenter Apprentice at Laurence-Hovenier
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
2009 - Present Perform physical surveillance for a wide variety of cases, typically in the field and mobile. These tasks are memorialized in reports for intelligence gathering or use in administrative or court proceedings. Perform regular use of photography and video as well as the technical methods to develop them. Also tasked to conduct information collection through databases. Have provided training to colleagues. Designated as an Assistant Team Leader, where in the absence of the Team Leader, perform their duties.
- Investigative Specialist - Assistant Team Leader at Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Detective 2nd Grade at New York City Police Department
- Detective 3rd Grade at New York City Police Department
- Detective 3rd Grade at New York City Transit Police Department
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- Training Completion - Counterintelligence and Surveillance
Held position of Assistant Team Leader with promotion into Store Team Leader
• Conduct daily work flow through SOP and Asset Protection Procedures
• Ensure customers engagement of all store associates as Leader on duty
• Supervise 4 full-time leaders and 20+ part time associates
• Provide sales floor assistance in grocery, homer décor, furniture, Easy Leasing and the Big Lots Credit Card
• Train, coach and develop leaders through Individual Development Plans
• Train, coach and develop associates into sales associates
• Recognition reward 2016 finished #2 in the company for Furniture Protection Plans
• Recognition reward 2017 finished #3 in region for %transaction for NCH Campaign
- Store Team Leader & Assistant Team Leader at Big Lots
- Operations Manager at Q1 & Q2 for Furniture Protection Plans
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Computer Networking Engineering Technology