Assistant traders in plywood trading Track shipments Take orders from dealers Process invoices Process claims on invoices Answer telephones
Assistant traders in plywood trading
Take orders from dealers
Process claims on invoices
- Assistant trader at LMC
- Accounts Payable at LMC
- Office support/billing at Fed Ex Freight
- Finance Coordinator at Lowes Home Improvement
4 months at this Job
- Associates - Accounting
- Diploma - Dental Assisting
- Diploma - Office Associate
• Provided support to Lumber Traders and Customer Service for entire Department
• Knowledge of purchases, terms and sales transactions, shopped inquires as needed
• Invoiced and re-invoice in Epic LumberTrack system
• Trained and monitored new Assistant Traders
- Assistant Trader, Lumber at Lumbermen's Merchandising Corporation
- Accounts Receivable Representative at Lumbermen's Merchandising Corporation
- Office Manager and Sales Associate at Ashred Ahead
- Program Assistant - ACT at 101 /Neumann University
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Liberal Arts Studies
• Provides administrative support to the Department and Division.
• Assists with order inquiries and placing orders.
• Shops order inquiries as needed.
• Tracks status of orders and shipments.
• Assists Traders with late shipments.
• Assists Traders with research for sales analysis studies.
• Assists managers with reports and special projects.
• Provides customer service to Dealers.
• Completes invoicing and re-invoicing.
• Takes contract specifications and books contract orders.
- Assistant Trader at Lumbermans Merchandising Corp
- Assistant Buyer at Catholic Health East
- Data Facilitator -Risk Management Department at Main Line Health
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Fleet Grease
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Organization Dynamics - Business Management and Strategic Planning
outcomes by communicating with the middle and back office
• Assisted two partners of the firm including the head of domestic equities with running a portfolio with total $50M AUM
• Executed time sensitive equities, options and futures trades and ensured successful
• Used access to sell side research reports, Bloomberg terminal and constant news flow to evaluate investment opportunities
• Generated various P&L breakdowns and maintained trade books on a daily basis
outcomes by communicating with the middle and back office
- Investment Analyst/Assistant Trader at First New York
- Private Wealth Management at UBS Financial Service
- Investment Grade Corporate Bond Trading at Cantor Fitzgerald
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance and Management: Entrepreneurship Specialization
Assist with annual Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)
• Evaluate CRM for accuracy and potential client complaints
• Evaluate Equity and Fixed Income trade paperwork
• Execute trades per Portfolio manager instructions
• Review Trading fees
• Conduct review of clients and employee names with the Office of Foreign Asset Control quarterly
• Maintain and update company's website
• Managed weekly performance report for staff meeting
• Handles daily reports for executive management
- Account/Compliance Assistant/Trader at DB Fitzpatrick & Company
- Associate Financial Representative at Northwestern Mutual Company
- Teller at U.S. BANK
- Tri-lingual Unit Manager for Retail Banking Customer Support at ALPINE ACCESS, INC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate Degree
- high school diploma
• Responsible for all traders and trading associates.
• Responsible for the positions and risk for the company.
• Ensured compliance with regulations and policies.
• Reconciled bank and customer accounts daily.
• Handled high call volumes.
• Provided excellent customer service.
- HEAD TRADER/ ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE/ ACCOUNTS PAYABLE at REPUBLIC METALS CORPORATION
- Administrative Assistant/ Trader at REPUBLIC METALS CORPORATION
- TELLER at BANK OF AMERICA
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- - RBT
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
• Managed a derivatives book in accounts with Advantage Futures and Interactive Brokers. Products included Futures, Options, and Swaps, across a wide spectrum of asset classes (Commodities, Equities, Treasuries, FX, Crypto Currency)
• Executed trades, updated pricing models, and reconciled positions for P&L and risk analysis.
• Developed, tested, and implemented strategies that leveraged capital limitations, identified arbitrage opportunities, and mitigated risk.
• Modeled implied volatility, skew, spread, and regression analysis to identify relative value and market mispricing at different points of the volatility surface, managing risk via commercial and proprietary valuation software and forecasting models.
• Employed strategies to identify market opportunities including global macro event driven, correlation trading, volatility arbitrage, mean reversion, intra & inter-market spreading, and quantitative forecasting, using technical analysis to identify entry & exit points.
- Co-Founder / Head Trader at DDK Capital LLC
- FX Operations Analyst at Goldman Sachs
- Personal Trader at
- Macro Trader at MF Global
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Finance
Established as an Eligible Contract Participant (ECP) structured as a sole proprietorship. Built out a professional, institutional grade FX trading office, funded by personal capital. Trade ideas formulated through macroeconomic themes and bias, refined through technical analysis to support entry and exit levels. Long term thematic views are expressed through short to medium term position horizons. Patience, discipline, and P&L management are the core principles being followed.
- FX TRADER, SOLE PROPRIETOR at
- Chief Dealer of Foreign Exchange Trading & Markets at NORDEA BANK
- Managing Director at NATWEST BANK/RBS
- Executive Director at MERRILL LYNCH INT'L BANK
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. - International Economics
Trade equities, equity options and ETF, utilizing technical, fundamental, quantitative, specific event/catalyst driven ideas identifying and executing profitable trading strategies generating risk adjusted returns in excess of 18%
• Investor in various Real Estate, Blockchain startup, and Restaurant ventures generating consistent returns in excess of 20%
- Proprietary Equity Trader / Investor at
- Senior Equity Trader at MERUS GLOBAL INVESTORS, LLC
- Partner / Equity Trader at QUAD CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- Partner / Equity Trader / Assistant Trader at First New York Capital Management
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BBA - Finance
Worked with Mutual and Hedge funds of varying AUM to determine optimum
trading strategies, provide capital when needed and managed the risk when capital was used.
• Focused on trading the Consumer, Homebuilding and Airline sector.
• Utilized my technical analysis skills to determine market trends, as well as stock movement, which assisted in minimizing the firm's risk when investing their capital.
• Built strong working relationships with analysts as we worked together to identify sector tends.
- Equity Trader- Director at BTIG
- Equity Trader- Director at
- Floor Clerk, Assistant Trader, Trader at Donaldson
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting - Accounting