Worked on Futures and Options Desks with heavy focus on trading the NQ, YM, ES, TF, and commodities futures trading. ∙ Assisted head trader on the Futures Desk with monitoring price movements, alerts, stop entries, news updates, and technical studies along with chart studies. ∙ Participated with members of the Options Desk in formulating advanced options strategies. ∙ Analyzed hundreds of charts per week for new trade ideas for the Options Desk.
- Junior/ Assistant Trader at Georgica Global Investments
- Analyst for Equity Syndicate Offerings, Assistant Trader at Dayton East Capital, LLC
- Accountant at Peregrine Industries, Inc
- Senior Account Manager - Customer Relations Division at United States Tobacco, Inc
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Advanced Certificate - Emerging Markets and Political Risk Analysis
• Identified, reconciled, and resolved open futures positions across multiple platforms on timely basis l
• Calculated and analyzed daily trades transaction cost and P&L to ensure accuracy l
• Conducted foreign currency exchange settlement among U.S. dollar, GBP and Euro up to $10,000 per day l
• Interpreted various economic data into financial model and assisted team lead to develop new trading strategy
- Assistant Trader at 3Red Trading, LLC
- Intern at Global Hunter Securities, LLC
- Accountant, Intern at The Childs/Dreyfus Group
- Volunteer at Global Brigades-Business Brigades Program
1 year at this Job
- M.S. - Accountancy
- B.A. - Economics
• Contact trading platforms for tick data from the largest index's in the US
• Executed trades
• Discussed and contributed to trade analysis based on new economic data
• Organize meetings
• Keep traders calendars
- Assistant Trader at Digital Native, LLC
- Receptionist/Admistrative Coordinator at Sync Sound
- Sales Associate/Inventory Collector at New York Stone
- Bookkeeper / Floor Coordinator at National Convention Services
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics
- Associate - Liberal Arts
• Provides administrative support to the Department and Division.
• Assists with order inquiries and placing orders.
• Shops order inquiries as needed.
• Tracks status of orders and shipments.
• Assists Traders with late shipments.
• Assists Traders with research for sales analysis studies.
• Assists managers with reports and special projects.
• Provides customer service to Dealers.
• Completes invoicing and re-invoicing.
• Takes contract specifications and books contract orders.
- Assistant Trader at Lumbermans Merchandising Corp
- Assistant Buyer at Catholic Health East
- Data Facilitator -Risk Management Department at Main Line Health
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Fleet Grease
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Organization Dynamics - Business Management and Strategic Planning
Served as investment grade (IG) corporate bond trader focusing on utilities, pipelines, healthcare, aerospace / defense, diversified manufacturing, machinery, transportation, railroads, integrated oil, refining, metals / mining, waste, and chemicals sector across yield curve. Acted as trusted liquidity provider to bank clients and provided market commentary and insight to sales force and DCM to maintain channels of continuous dialogue.
• Achieved status as most profitable credit trader on desk in 2018, accounting for 238% of group's total revenue.
• Generated average of $1.2mm+ in P&L annually by performing as active market maker in 250+ line items and utilizing minimal balance sheet ($100mm gross long / short).
• Earned appointment by Head of Trading to trade high yield (HY) bonds across all non-bank / finance sectors to mimic my success in the IG book.
• Worked in partnership with the quant and technology group in the company's pilot program to develop and implement proprietary algorithmic trading strategies for IG and HY corporate bonds.
• Identified and marketed profitable trading strategies through independent research and relative value analysis to meet customer's financial objectives.
- Fixed Income Trader, Vice President at BNY MELLON CAPITAL MARKETS
- Fixed Income Assistant Trader, Vice President at
- Business Analyst, Vice President at
- Business Analyst, Assistant Treasurer at BNY MELLON CAPITAL MARKETS
5 years at this Job
- MBA - Finance and Financial Instruments & Markets
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Computer Systems Engineering
Work with an equity sales trader, researching stocks for value added information and potential catalysts.
● Write research reports on banks, healthcare, telecommunications, and retail companies which are then posted on sumzero.com, a peer-reviewed investment research website.
● Help supervise and teach new interns how to find value-added information on equities.
● Use the Bloomberg Terminal for equity research.
- Assistant Trader Intern at Fulcrum Group
- Paralegal (part time) at Peter Close Law
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Worked with Mutual and Hedge funds of varying AUM to determine optimum
trading strategies, provide capital when needed and managed the risk when capital was used.
• Focused on trading the Consumer, Homebuilding and Airline sector.
• Utilized my technical analysis skills to determine market trends, as well as stock movement, which assisted in minimizing the firm's risk when investing their capital.
• Built strong working relationships with analysts as we worked together to identify sector tends.
- Equity Trader- Director at BTIG
- Equity Trader- Director at
- Floor Clerk, Assistant Trader, Trader at Donaldson
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting - Accounting
• Worked with Mutual and hedge funds of different sizes to determine optimum trading strategies, provide capital when needed and managed the risk when capital was used.
• I was focused on trading the Consumer, Homebuilding and Airline sector.
• Used my Technical Analysis to try and determine market trends, Stock movement which helped me minimize the firms risk when using capital.
• Built strong working relationships with my analysts that helped me better understand the sectors I traded
- Equity Trader -Director at BTIG
- Equity Trader- Director at Cowen
- Floor Clerk, Assistant Trader, Trader at Donaldson
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting - TECHNICAL SKILLE
• Execution of buy and sell orders for securities, considering the size of the order, trading supply, the prevailing market conditions, best execution and the research budget.
• Engage in trading for Small Cap Value portfolio valued at $1.6 billion.
• Trade Large Cap Value equities for $1 billion fund.
• Managed on-going (ex. rebalancing) and ad-hoc (e.g. raise cash) trading activity across all client accounts.
• Execute equity transactions for $347 million high net worth portfolios.
• Monitor daily performance and risk of the firm's actively managed investment strategies with Bloomberg and FactSet.
• Track position specific news/events, conference calls and economic data and events.
• Analyze financial statements and interpret economic trends
• Initiate, develop and maintain business relationships with trading desks, vendors, wire-houses and internal stakeholders.
• Provide current market, economic and technical information and updates as well as external changes impacting trading activities to Portfolio Managers and Analysts.
• Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with Company and regulatory standards, policies and practices; report control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events.
• Negotiate execution prices when shown a bid or offer. Establish commission rates with executing brokers. Manage all trade allocations.
• Recognize areas of weakness in the trading environment and create trading functions that allow for a more efficient trading environment.
• Compile monthly commission reports for upper management breaking down into propriety research, Soft Dollar, CSA and Directed categories adhering to firm directives.
• Utilize technical analysis in determining entry and exit points for equities.
- Senior Institutional Equity Trader at Federated Clover Investment Advisors
- Assistant Trader at Monroe Securities
- Account Manager at Manning and Napier Investment Advisors Inc
- OTC Trading Assistant/ Profit and Loss Analyst at Lehman Brothers Inc
17 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Finance and Government - Finance and Government
Combined Expectancy theory and practical application to deliver sustainable, long-term results; identified and isolated factors to build effective ideas and launch innovative trading strategies. Simultaneously directed multiple projects and tasks, leveraging strengths in strategic and operational planning to drive efficiency and maximize results. Leveraged expertise in liquidity and market dynamics to design systematic, non-discretionary trade execution strategies, translating understanding into robust portfolios. ♦ Independently managed internal long / short portfolios focused on equities and options (primarily Media / Telecom Space); analyzed market microstructure, transaction costs, market participants, and products within the market. ♦ Administered all aspects of key portfolios including pricing model inputs/adjustments, trade execution/ optimization, strategy, risk management, and capital allocation. ♦ Coordinate trade activities with Statistical arbitrage desk; completed fundamental and trading research for pair trades and back-tested trading strategies in a collaborative environment. ♦ Championed trade strategies including pair trading, share class spreads and special situations including merger arbitrage, spin-offs, and holding company / subsidiary pairs.
- Proprietary Trader / Portfolio Manager at Susquehanna International Group
- Institutional Sector Trader / Market Maker at Susquehanna International Group, LLP
11 years at this Job
- Finance Degree