• Assistant Treasurer for non-profit with over 100 active members and over $90,000 in annual donations and membership fees
• Assisted in migrating financials from QuickBooks into a more efficient and detailed Excel based model to improve financial reporting and track key performance metrics
• Prepared quarterly presentations that are sent for Board of Directors containing detailed financial statements (P&L, Cash Flow, & Balance Sheet) and ad hoc analysis to assist operational decision making.
- Assistant Treasurer at Fatima Islamic Society
- Receptionist at Zamucen and Company
- Accounting Tutor at Fatima Islamic Society
- Vita Volunteer Tax Preparer at Vita
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Information Management - Managerial Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - C++
Present Purchased by Select Energy Services (11/2017).
Director Financial Services & Assistant Treasurer
• Recruited by former Dynegy CFO to prepare company for initial public offering (IPO). Manage financial infrastructure implementation and maintenance, including treasury systems, payroll systems, risk mitigation, corporate insurance programs, and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) controls.
• Build and develop ~10-person manager/specialist team focused on risk management, payroll, and treasury & cash management.
• Supervise payroll for 2,300 employees in ~50 national office/field locations; oversee insurance coverage procurement and administration, managing broker & underwriter relationships.
• Identify, develop, and manage implementations to increase efficiency and financial controls, including corporate and employee electronic payment products, as well as consolidated lockbox structure for 10 acquired companies. Select Achievements:
• Implemented UltiPro payroll system (U.S. & Canada), migrating payroll efforts from manual, office-level processing to automated administrative function.
• Created 1 professional employer organization (PEO) by consolidating 9 EINs, payroll records, tax filings, bank accounts, and payment schedules for all U.S. & Canada entities.
• Significantly reduced insurance fees, premiums, and management time by consolidating programs for 5 acquired companies. Developed 1 cohesive program serving all locations by remitting RFP, selecting policy structure, and liaising with brokers, underwriters, and key staff members.
• Increased investment potential and streamlined financial activities by uniting banking relationships for 10 separately acquired companies into 1 central institution.
• Developed debt compliance monitoring process driving companywide procedures and risk reduction. Led team to analyze and break down massive, complex banking agreement and provide compliance guidance to accounting, finance, field operations, and CFO.
- Director Financial Services & Assistant Treasurer at ROCKWATER ENERGY SOLUTIONS
- Managing Director Finance & Assistant Treasurer at DYNEGY INC
- Senior Director Finance and Assistant Treasurer at DYNEGY INC
- Director at DYNEGY INC
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
Helping the church treasurer count money and organize the money, imputing information when necessary.
- Assistant Treasurer at Canoga Park Apostolic Assembly Church
- Volunteer at Friends of the Family
1 year, 2 months at this Job
1. Review and manage costs, payment plans and property management for the City of Springfield 2. Create and monitor budget for the Treasurers/Collectors Department 3. Supervise accounts payable/receivables, contract and Purchase Orders 4. Assist the Treasurer in the direction and management of the Treasurers Department 5. Review the city’s investment of funds and move accordingly
- Assistant Treasurer at City of Springfield
- Analyst at PRATT & WHITNEY
- Financial Analyst at PRATT & WHITNEY
- Outsourcing Analyst at PRATT & WHITNEY
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
- Associate of Science - Fashion Merchandising
• Responsible in the preparation of the CAFR in-house and also, participating/supervising in the preparation of various monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
• Overseeing the functions of the Treasurer's office which involved cash management, accounts payable, payroll, purchasing, and risk management
• Participates in policy and procedure development, modification and implementation
• Works cooperatively and maintains communication with other departments and external stakeholders to resolve problems and exchange information
• Oversees the preparation of consolidated and individual monthly bank reconciliations with fund balances of the district.
• Trains and advises central office and building administrators in treasurer office policies, computer enhancements, and district policies
- Assistant Treasurer at Dayton Public Schools
- Accounting Operations Manager at Montgomery County Auditor
- Accountant at Montgomery County Audi
- Assistant Auditor 2 at Auditor of State of Ohio
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
· Responsible for the Company’s financial risk management including both foreign currency risk and interest rate risk. Designed and continuous improve the foreign currency exposure model and the process from exposure identification to risk management recommendations. Led ISDA negotiations and managed Dodd-Frank compliance. · Created and maintain financial risk management policy and procedures and hedge accounting associated with derivatives. · Established the monthly rolling twelve-month cash flow forecast process and manage global forecast reporting. · Oversee global cash management including designing and implementing a more efficient intercompany settlement process, structuring inter-company financing, capital contribution and dividends in connection with tax and legal considerations, and quarterly reporting to the Investment and Risk Committee. Optimize banking structure and investment options. · Manage the corporate global insurance programs and oversee the international local insurance policies. Review insurance clauses for business contracts and lease agreements. · Contribute to M&A activities on Treasury and risk management related matters, and post-acquisition integration. · Main contributor in the Company’s credit facility renewal/amendment including negotiating key terms and conditions. Manage on-going the credit facility covenants compliance. · Improve Treasury operation process and cross-function communication to improve operational efficiency. · Liaison internally on Treasury related matters in connection with month-end closing, Board meetings, SEC filing disclosures, earnings releases, SOX compliance, quarterly and year-end audit, budget process, and local statutory reporting and audit. · Develop and maintain external relationships with financial institutions, insurance brokers, and stock transfer agent. · Managed global credit and collections function. Oversaw global collection activities to reduce DSO. Reviewed the assessments on client creditworthiness. Reviewed and evaluated bad debt reserves on open ARs. Negotiated with clients on disputed ARs. Monitored ARs filed in bankruptcy claims. · Acted as Acting Treasurer and led all Treasury responsibilities when the Treasurer was on maternity-leaves (twice).
- Assistant Treasurer at HEIDRICK AND STRUGGLES, INC
- (Senior) International Treasury Manager at ELECTRO-MOTIVE DIESEL INC
- (Senior) Manager - Global Treasury Operations at DADE BEHRING INC
- Financial Consultant at THE DAVID LEWIS COMPANY
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Analytical Finance and Strategic Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in International Business - Currency and Banking
Reporting to SVP Treasurer and Director Investor Relations, primarily responsible for financial and operational reporting, financial planning, working capital management, credit department, debt and investment management and compliance. Integral part of banking and credit rating agency relationships, cash operations, capital structure management, and leasing. Directly oversee budget of $11.5 million and 21 direct and indirect employees. Manage three public company balance sheets and capital structures – WNR, WNRL and NTI (all NYSE)
• Successfully executed a $900MM ABL credit facility amendment and a new $300MM cash flow facility and subsequent $200MM increase with banks, which included due diligence, presentations, bank book, working with credit agencies and developing 5 year plan and execution of agreements and schedules
• Successfully executed a $350MM unsecured 7 year note with corresponding $325MM tender offer on existing senior secured notes as well as a $300MM unsecured 8 year note for MLP entity (WNRL)
• Successfully executed a $75MM increase on existing 8 year secured note for a total of $350MM (NTI)
• Assisted in the $350 MM MLP IPO, which included due diligence, presentations, S-1 reporting and other agreements and two additional equity offerings
• As part of a large M&A transaction, issued $550 million term loan B-1 and additional $500 million term loan B-2 which included due diligence, presentations, bank book, working with credit agencies and developing 5 year plan
• Implemented several credit facility amendments and term loan amendments
• Developed bank assessment framework to evaluate bank risk and contribution, capital structure and liquidity analysis
- Assistant Treasurer at Western Refining
- Treasurer at GIBSON GUITAR CORP
- Director of Treasury & Risk Mgmt at ACCURIDE CORPORATION
- Director of Treasury and Risk Management at ACCURIDE CORPORATION
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- CTP - Treasury
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Department Treasurer, in charge of all financial transactions, accounts payable and receivable, maintaining spreadsheets and accountability to state agencies for monies spent. Administrative Assistant to the Chief, responsible for communications, completing assigned tasks in a timely manner. Chairperson of the Membership Committee, taking in and reviewing applications, setting up and conducting interviews with potential candidates. Also involved with Fire Prevention and Education at the local Elementary School where the emphasis is on teaching children to have the skills to be safe in case of a fire.
- Administrative Assistant/Treasurer at Pickett Post Fire Department
- Driver at Senior Solutions
- Deli Associate at Ingles Markets
- Substitute Teaching Assistant at Ichabod Crane Primary School site
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Regents Diploma
Assist with the collection of Sunday tithes. Support the Treasurer with total balances from collecting offerings. Youth Director - Provide structure and direction for smaller children in the church through songs and praise. Junior Usher for Sunday services
- P/T Assistant Treasurer at Exodus Healing and Deliverance Temple
- Group mentor at Educational Alliance
- Clerical Assistant at SYEP
- Clerical Support at NYC Employment - SYEP
6 years at this Job
- - Law/Government
Accounting & Business Management
• Wrote and applied (1023) to the IRS and Maryland Secretary of State to establish the Excellence in Education Foundation for PGCPS, Inc. a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that acts as the fundraising arm for the school system.
• Prepare Charitable Donation Receipt letters in compliance with Maryland Solicitations Act and IRS
• Manage day to day bookkeeping/accounting operations.
• Prepare and respond to annual financial audit of the financial statements.
• Ensure adequate expense to profit ratio on fundraising events.
• Work with our academic team to administer our annual scholarship program. Awarding over $150,000 each year in scholarship funds to PGCPS students. In FY 2018 - over $300,000 awarded.
• Prepare financial reports/data for Board of Directors. Work
• Prepare contracts and assist with event coordination for annual Golf experience Tournament with an average profit of $100,000.
• Annually prepare 45 - 75 checks for scholarships for PGCPS students.
• Assist in planning/attending recognition ceremony for scholarship recipients.
• Ensuring the Foundation adheres to all applicable state and Federal laws governing our 501(c)(3) status.
• Ensure all state and Federal filings are prepared on time and kept up to date.
• Manage Video Lottery Terminal Funds for Foundation.
• Assistant Treasurer for the Excellence in Education Foundation.
- Assistant Treasurer for the Excellence in Education Foundation at Excellence in Education Foundation for PGCPS, Inc
- Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Prince George's County Public Schools
- Accounting Manager at Ferguson Masonry
- Budget Administrative Specialist for Budget & Management Services at Prince George's County Public Schools
7 years at this Job
- Some College - Accounting/Business Admin