Perform weekly assistant treasurer duties after Sabbath services.
• Reconcile bank statements utilizing Church Pal.
• Perform record searches for tithe envelopes.
• Count tithes and offerings and update members' accounts into Church Pal.
- Assistant Treasurer at Memorial Seventh-Day Adventist Church
- Residential Supervisor at Community Support Programs
- Clerical Assistant at A C Hauling
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Learning campaign finance in the capacity of assistant treasurer for city councilman Rigoberto Ramirez's campaign. Working directly with councilman Ramirez to raise and allocate funds for his campaign. Will continue to work in this position for the campaign as councilman Ramirez runs for mayor in fall 2020.
- Assistant Treasurer at Ramirez for Council
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Financial Actuarial Mathematics
- High school or equivalent - PACE college preparatory program
Advancement Manager Execute the strategic and operational plan of the UQ North America office to meet the engagement objectives. Work in partnership with colleagues in faculties and institutes to engage alumni and cultivate prospective donors in North America. Travel at least twice a year to the following regions to host alumni events: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Toronto and Vancouver. Collaborate with Central Advancement back in Brisbane Australia - event operations, marketing and Comms teams to develop event concepts and plans, including marketing plans, social media outreach and invite list from RE. Conduct site visits in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Vancouver in preparation for Senior Executive Missions and the North America Campaign Launch, negotiate with and secure event venues. Develop and manage project timelines; provide regular updates to the Advancement Services back in Brisbane, Australia. Prepare name tags and gift bags for guests. Manage event logistics, working closely with vendors such as caterers, transportation service providers, A/V, decorators, freight, etc. Oversee onsite event execution, from set-up through teardown, as event host and the main point of contact for vendors and sponsors. Execute agreements and process vendor payments, ensuring timeliness and adherence to budget. Oversee event registration with Eventzilla and Vision 6: manage the registration database, monitor online registrations, compile weekly and final registration reports, reconcile registration data post-event, respond to registration-related questions, manage on-site registration. Collaborate with multiple departments back in Brisbane in planning as high touch dinners with high wealth alumni in our key cities (New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco). Travel to Brisbane, Australia to meet engage with colleagues on campus. Manage the communications and marketing strategy including website, eNews, social media, direct mail and other platforms. Collaborate with colleagues to integrate engagement activities with fundraising efforts. Gift solicitations via face to face visit and annual fund mailings. The University of Queensland in America Foundation Assistant Treasurer Collaborated with our lawyer in ensuring that TUQIA, Inc. Is compliant in DC, NY and CA. Doubled alumni and friends engagement to 450 participants in 2017. Increased donor participation: in 2016 the board was concerned about donor participation, which impacted our 501(c)(3) status. initiated a campaign in which we reached out to all of our previous donors thanking them for their past gifts and asked that they remember us in their end of year giving. Processed 16.4 million in gifts and pledges for 2017. Website redesign: worked closely with the web developer advising on the best practices for recreating the TUQIA website. Manage the preparation of Board papers (minutes, agenda and supporting documents) for annual Board meetings with UQ senior leadership. Serve as the Financial Administrator for The University of Queensland in America, Inc. Foundation 501(c)(3).
- Advancement Manager/Assistant Treasurer at The University of Queensland North America
- Administrator/Executive Assistant at Georgetown University
- Development Associate at Georgetown University
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters - Liberal Studies, International Affairs
- Bachelors - Liberal Studies, Religious Studies
Responsible for handling accounts receivable and bookkeeping when Treasurer is not available or needs assistance. Also, responsible for making bank deposits, maintaining files, typing letters, and minutes for meetings, and replenishing supplies and housekeeping.
- Assistant Treasurer at Faith Hope and Love Tabernacle Church
- Markdown Associate at Burlington Stores
- RCA Rural Carrier Associate at United States Postal Service
- Welding Machine Operator at MATSU
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Business Administration
- Master of Science - Management/Logistics
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resource Management
- Associate of Science - Computerized Information Processing
Heartland Pride is a nonprofit organization operating in Nebraska and Iowa that serves the LGBT+ community in those states. It serves the dual purpose of having both charitable and educational goals. of $100k o Excel o QuickBooks o WordPress o WooCommerce o Slack
• I am the Assistant Treasurer. In this role I maintain the finances for the organization.
• Manage the Statement of Operations for a non-profit organization with an annual operating budget
• Create and manage budgets for multiple programs and events
• Reconciliation of Cash for multiple bank accounts
• Prepare and present treasurer reports for board and public use
• Coordinate with the Board of Directors on finance matters
• Coordinate with CPA for annual tax preparation
• Tools used
Heartland Pride is a nonprofit organization operating in Nebraska and Iowa that serves the LGBT+ community in those states. It serves the dual purpose of having both charitable and
- Assistant Treasurer at Heartland Pride
- Business Consultant at TextyPress
- Mental Health Counselor at Whitecap Nursing
- Emergency Medical Technician at Elite Ambulance
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- B.S. - Political Science
Performing monthly bank reconciliations Trustworthiness (03/2019 - Present) Petty cash handling, disbursements and reconciliations Church Assistant Treasurer Maintenance of the accounts receivables and payables ledger Assisting in the preparation of monthly financial reports and licence (08/2015 - Present) Class 4 drivers licence year end financial statements Contact: N.Makurire - +263717673222
- Church Assistant Treasurer at
- Graduate trainee at Redcliff Zimbabwe
- at Stationery shop
- Accounts clerk at Stationery shop
5 months at this Job
· Responsible for the Company’s financial risk management including both foreign currency risk and interest rate risk. Designed and continuous improve the foreign currency exposure model and the process from exposure identification to risk management recommendations. Led ISDA negotiations and managed Dodd-Frank compliance. · Created and maintain financial risk management policy and procedures and hedge accounting associated with derivatives. · Established the monthly rolling twelve-month cash flow forecast process and manage global forecast reporting. · Oversee global cash management including designing and implementing a more efficient intercompany settlement process, structuring inter-company financing, capital contribution and dividends in connection with tax and legal considerations, and quarterly reporting to the Investment and Risk Committee. Optimize banking structure and investment options. · Manage the corporate global insurance programs and oversee the international local insurance policies. Review insurance clauses for business contracts and lease agreements. · Contribute to M&A activities on Treasury and risk management related matters, and post-acquisition integration. · Main contributor in the Company’s credit facility renewal/amendment including negotiating key terms and conditions. Manage on-going the credit facility covenants compliance. · Improve Treasury operation process and cross-function communication to improve operational efficiency. · Liaison internally on Treasury related matters in connection with month-end closing, Board meetings, SEC filing disclosures, earnings releases, SOX compliance, quarterly and year-end audit, budget process, and local statutory reporting and audit. · Develop and maintain external relationships with financial institutions, insurance brokers, and stock transfer agent. · Managed global credit and collections function. Oversaw global collection activities to reduce DSO. Reviewed the assessments on client creditworthiness. Reviewed and evaluated bad debt reserves on open ARs. Negotiated with clients on disputed ARs. Monitored ARs filed in bankruptcy claims. · Acted as Acting Treasurer and led all Treasury responsibilities when the Treasurer was on maternity-leaves (twice).
- Assistant Treasurer at HEIDRICK AND STRUGGLES, INC
- (Senior) International Treasury Manager at ELECTRO-MOTIVE DIESEL INC
- (Senior) Manager - Global Treasury Operations at DADE BEHRING INC
- Financial Consultant at THE DAVID LEWIS COMPANY
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Analytical Finance and Strategic Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in International Business - Currency and Banking
Sales of Heating oil, Diesel & Gasoline July 2012 - March 2019 ASSISTANT TREASURER -Sage MAS 100 & YARDY ACCOUNTING SYSTEM Daily customer credit card and check receipts posting and monthly bank statement reconciliations ADP payroll online weekly processing and monthly general ledger journal departments account allocation Review of matching documents and approval for invoices posting to the account payable system Accounts payable processing on MAS 100 and analysis of aging reports to control weekly payments Year end adjusting journal, monthly and annual cycle closing along with financial reports for management
Sales of Heating oil, Diesel & Gasoline July 2012 - March 2019
ASSISTANT TREASURER -Sage MAS 100 & YARDY ACCOUNTING SYSTEM
Daily customer credit card and check receipts posting and monthly bank statement reconciliations
ADP payroll online weekly processing and monthly general ledger journal departments account allocation
Review of matching documents and approval for invoices posting to the account payable system
Accounts payable processing on MAS 100 and analysis of aging reports to control weekly payments
Year end adjusting journal, monthly and annual cycle closing along with financial reports for management
- ASSISTANT TREASURER -Sage MAS 100 & YARDY ACCOUNTING SYSTEM at Fred M Schildwachter & Sons, Inc
- ACCOUNTANT/CONTROLLER at Robelan Displays, Inc
- ACCOUNTANT/BOOKKEEPER MAS 90 ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE at New York Commercial Oil Lubricants, Inc
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates - education and upgrades
Glendale, OH 08/2008 - Current Princeton City Schools is a district comprised of eight elementary schools, community middle & high school, operations and administrative center. Executive Assistant, Treasurer's Office, recruited in 7/11 Responsible for developing, maintaining, and updating employee benefits and workers' compensation with minimal supervision and direction, while maintaining strict confidentiality and security of all financial and employee files. Overseeing the maintenance of employee benefits and workers' compensation records; and assisting employees in the understanding and utilization of employee benefits information, working directly with external vendors to troubleshoot and resolve any issues. Successful employee Open Enrollment with a measure of 99.98% accuracy. Monthly reconciliation of the premium deductions for remittance to all benefit plan companies; and preparing deduction/contribution reports for payroll. Assist with the preparation, communication and educational materials regarding the benefits package for all the insured employees. Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs. Payroll processing that includes reporting retirement days, overtime and contract exceptions; and posting of board fringes and monthly invoicing for all benefit health claims and administrative fees. Continuously assist with the streamlining of processes amongst all departments: including the development of a centralized database. Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner. Additional Duties: Asked to serve on the District Benefits Health Committee, which consists of planning, organizing and directing the activities related to group health, group life, dental, vision, flexible fringe and voluntary benefits. Executive Assistant, Human Resources, promoted in 02/10 I was promoted as an Executive Assistant to the Director of Human Resources. Responsible for supporting and working with non-certificated staff that consisted of approximately 500 classified support, exempt staff and administrators in a fast paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Key Responsibilities included assisting staff on complying with both District policy and the P.S.S.A Union contract while working closely with the Union President and various Directors. Managed and maintained relationship with Sharonville Civil Service Commission, adhering to civil service policy and hiring process. Maintained human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases, tracking vacation, sick, and personal time, reporting each change to the Board members. Managed classified seniority reports; assisted and tracked all family medical leave; monitored unemployment claims; managed District security and badge system; documenting background checks; assisted in piloting an automated time and attendance system; prepared department budget while maintaining attention to detail and outstanding customer service. Additional Duties: Asked to provide clerical support for the Readiness and Emergency Management grant that the District was awarded in 7/2010. Attended bi-weekly meetings and worked with closely with the Security Director and community police and fire departments.
- Executive Assistant, Treasurer's Office, recruited in 7 at Princeton Board of Education
- Accounting Specialist at Treasurer's Office
- Systems Analyst at Accredited Home Lenders
- Business Manager at NCH Enterprises, LLC
11 years at this Job
Recording & transcribing monthly church business meeting minutes.
● Collaborate with Treasurer to count tithes and offerings worth $5K monthly.
● Prepare annual non-profit paperwork and financial documentation to submit to members for end of the year income taxes.
● Administer reimbursement checks and process payments for utilities and insurance on church property and vehicles.
- ASSISTANT TREASURER & SECRETARY at Harvest Time Worship Center
- LITIGATION PARALEGAL SECRETARY/PROJECT ASSISTANT at Mayer Brown LLP
6 years, 7 months at this Job