Heartland Pride is a nonprofit organization operating in Nebraska and Iowa that serves the LGBT+ community in those states. It serves the dual purpose of having both charitable and
• I am the Assistant Treasurer. In this role I maintain the finances for the organization.
• Manage the Statement of Operations for a non-profit organization with an annual operating budget of $100k
• Create and manage budgets for multiple programs and events
• Reconciliation of Cash for multiple bank accounts
• Prepare and present treasurer reports for board and public use
• Coordinate with the Board of Directors on finance matters
• Coordinate with CPA for annual tax preparation
• Tools used o Excel o QuickBooks o WordPress o WooCommerce o Slack
- Assistant Treasurer at Heartland Pride
- Business Consultant at TextyPress
- Mental Health Counselor at Whitecap Nursing
- Emergency Medical Technician at Elite Ambulance
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Political Science
Waltham, MA 2018 - 2019
A leading IT solutions and managed services firm specializing in reselling of Cisco and HP products.
• Responsible for Treasury, Risk Management and Accounts Receivable with three direct reports and a total team of seven
• Streamlined the cash flow forecast process for both monthly and 13 week cash flow forecast
• Improved the Account Receivable process to enhance the team's focus and performance resulting in a reduction in DSO and improved aging statistics
• Completed a new Credit Facility for the Company, which included a $52 million ABL and $10 million term loan
• Implemented a check outsourcing product to eliminate all manual A/P checks and provide ability to make ACH payments.
• Implemented a new Credit approval structure to streamline the processing customers orders reducing the number of orders requiring finance approval by 60%.
- Assistant Treasurer at NWN CORPORATION
- Senior Manager - FP&A and Treasury at GORDON BROTHERS GROUP
- Treasury Manager at HOUGHTON MIFFLIN HARCOURT COMPANY
- Senior Treasury Analyst at HOUGHTON MIFFLIN HARCOURT COMPANY
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics-Finance
Working on low-income and first-generation issues since I am representative of those communities. § Administered the TCU Textbook Exchange, a program created in order to buy and sell used textbooks at cheaper prices to create more accessibility for low-income students on campus, as the sole first-year representative. § Discuss negotiations of all TCU recognized student organizations financial concerns and assist them in receiving money for outside events, as the Assistant Treasurer. § Administered the 'Turkey Shuttle' - a free service bus that allowed 118 students to get back and forth from Tufts University to South Station and Logan Airport before and after Thanksgiving Break, as a member of the services committee. § Assisted with the Swipe It Forward program, addressing food insecurity on campus and donating extra 'meal swipes' to those who cannot afford it.
- Senator and Assistant Treasurer at Tufts Community Union
- Sales at Lacoste
- Staff Intern at Office of Congressman Darren Soto
- Summer Intern, District 1 Commissioner Peggy Choudhry's Office at Planned and hosted the Annual Osceola County Back to School event
9 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Political Science and Economics
- IB Diploma and Scholarship Recipient - Spanish and English
Elected assistant treasurer to help manage the finances of a 120 person chapter employing numerous digital platforms * Participated in multiple service events over the last semester raising the most money of any fraternity on campus
- Assistant Treasurer at Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity
- Tennis Instructor at Lakeshore Sport & Fitness Illinois Center
- at Chicago Rowing Foundation
- Camp Counselor at Chicago Rowing Foundation
9 months at this Job
- - Business
Advancement Manager Execute the strategic and operational plan of the UQ North America office to meet the engagement objectives. Work in partnership with colleagues in faculties and institutes to engage alumni and cultivate prospective donors in North America. Travel at least twice a year to the following regions to host alumni events: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Toronto and Vancouver. Collaborate with Central Advancement back in Brisbane Australia - event operations, marketing and Comms teams to develop event concepts and plans, including marketing plans, social media outreach and invite list from RE. Conduct site visits in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Vancouver in preparation for Senior Executive Missions and the North America Campaign Launch, negotiate with and secure event venues. Develop and manage project timelines; provide regular updates to the Advancement Services back in Brisbane, Australia. Prepare name tags and gift bags for guests. Manage event logistics, working closely with vendors such as caterers, transportation service providers, A/V, decorators, freight, etc. Oversee onsite event execution, from set-up through teardown, as event host and the main point of contact for vendors and sponsors. Execute agreements and process vendor payments, ensuring timeliness and adherence to budget. Oversee event registration with Eventzilla and Vision 6: manage the registration database, monitor online registrations, compile weekly and final registration reports, reconcile registration data post-event, respond to registration-related questions, manage on-site registration. Collaborate with multiple departments back in Brisbane in planning as high touch dinners with high wealth alumni in our key cities (New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco). Travel to Brisbane, Australia to meet engage with colleagues on campus. Manage the communications and marketing strategy including website, eNews, social media, direct mail and other platforms. Collaborate with colleagues to integrate engagement activities with fundraising efforts. Gift solicitations via face to face visit and annual fund mailings. The University of Queensland in America Foundation Assistant Treasurer Collaborated with our lawyer in ensuring that TUQIA, Inc. Is compliant in DC, NY and CA. Doubled alumni and friends engagement to 450 participants in 2017. Increased donor participation: in 2016 the board was concerned about donor participation, which impacted our 501(c)(3) status. initiated a campaign in which we reached out to all of our previous donors thanking them for their past gifts and asked that they remember us in their end of year giving. Processed 16.4 million in gifts and pledges for 2017. Website redesign: worked closely with the web developer advising on the best practices for recreating the TUQIA website. Manage the preparation of Board papers (minutes, agenda and supporting documents) for annual Board meetings with UQ senior leadership. Serve as the Financial Administrator for The University of Queensland in America, Inc. Foundation 501(c)(3).
- Advancement Manager/Assistant Treasurer at The University of Queensland North America
- Administrator/Executive Assistant at Georgetown University
- Development Associate at Georgetown University
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters - Liberal Studies, International Affairs
- Bachelors - Liberal Studies, Religious Studies
I write checks for all of the sororities events and keep track of what we can spend for the events. Also, I help the treasurer as much as I can.
- Assistant Treasurer at Zeta Tau Alpha
- Bulter, NJ - Deli worker at Green Life Market
- Hostess at Steel Wheel Tavern
- Lifeguard at Fayson Lakes Association
7 months at this Job
- - accounting
- High School diploma
Fulfills a critical role providing support to the Treasurer of this technology leasing company that provides leasing
services and hardware products.
• Leads detailed analysis of credit histories and financial information of lease applicants, arriving at determinations of eligibility while minimizing the company's overall risk and exposure.
• Formulated financial models to support the credit analysis of public and private clients and prospects, forecasting growth potential to support long-term, higher yield deals.
• Credited with building the financial models for use in the credit analysis by the executive team, serving as the foundation for the largest single transaction in company history, a major lease agreement with a Fortune 500 company.
- ASSISTANT TREASURER at Trilogy Leasing Co. LLC
- ANALYST at The Invest Like
- SECTOR LEADER/MEMBER at Hall Street Fund
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Business Administration
• Special Services Committee Treasurer
• Handle student clubs/organizations budget accessibility
• Evaluate fiscal responsibilities
- Assistant Treasurer at UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT GOVERNMENT
- Senior Marketing Coordinator at CAMPUS RECREATION AND WELLNESS CENTER
- Research Assistant at CAMPUS RECREATION AND WELLNESS CENTER
- Operations Coordinator at CAMPUS RECREATION AND WELLNESS CENTER
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Healthcare Informatics
- Assistant Treasurer at Fatima Islamic Society
- Receptionist at Zamucen and Company
- Accounting Tutor at Center for Academic Success at Pierce College
- Vita Volunteer Tax Preparer at IRS
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Information Management
Responsible for handling accounts receivable and bookkeeping when Treasurer is not available or needs assistance. Also, responsible for making bank deposits, maintaining files, typing letters, and minutes for meetings, and replenishing supplies and housekeeping.
- Assistant Treasurer at Faith Hope and Love Tabernacle Church
- Rural Carrier Associate at United States Postal Service
- Markdown/Receiving Team Associate at Burlington Coat Factory
- Welding Machine Operator at Matsu/JTL Staffing
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Business Administration
- Master of Science - Management/Logistics
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resource Management
- Associate of Science - Computerized Information Processing