• Collaborate with president of sorority to assign funds to different committees such as intramurals, recruitment, and homecoming float
• Initiated collection of members' checks and verified deposits electronically
• Maintain accurate financial records throughout the school year
• Assist in preparation of the budget bi-annually, and allocate resources as necessary ADDITIONAL
• Volunteer reader to students at Parkdale Elementary School in Waco, Texas once per week
• Assistant Treasurer of Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority, member of social committee
• Intermediate use of MATLAB programming software
- Assistant Treasurer at Hankamer School of Business -Baylor University
- HSB Facilities Coordinator Assistant at Hankamer School of Business -Baylor University
- Waitstaff at Ridgewood Country Club
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
Grove City, PA Private equity owned company with government contracting and commercial consulting and pre-employment screening businesses with historical revenue > $1 billion. Operating businesses over the years included HireRight, Kroll, Kroll Ontrack, USIS, and Explore. Assistant Treasurer 2017 to Jan. 2019
- Assistant Treasurer at Corporate Risk Holdings, LLC
- Director Treasury & Risk at Corporate Risk Holdings, LLC
- Treasury & Risk Manager at Corporate Risk Holdings, LLC
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
Suwanee, GA January 2017 to present
Global leader in telecommunications equipment including hardware, software and services that provides cable
operators with data, video and telephony systems for homes and businesses. ($7.0 billion in Annual Revenues)
• Manage global cash and liquidity including cash forecasting, daily cash reporting and optimizing liquidity and minimizing trapped cash.
• Monitor capital structure including assessing loan markets for repricing opportunities, maintaining relationships with banking partners and rating agencies as well as conducting ongoing assessments of share repurchases and intrinsic value analysis.
• Manage global foreign exchange and interest rate exposures and align hedging objectives with internal business operations. Monitor balance sheet exposure, minimize P&L volatility and execute derivatives when applicable.
• Responsible for enhancing and producing a global cash forecast model to align with Credit & Collections and Supply Chain obtaining a better understanding of working capital drivers.
• Manage a staff of two Treasury Managers and two Treasury Analysts
• Ensure SOX and internal controls application and documentation are compliant.
- Assistant Treasurer at ARRIS International Plc
- Director, Global Treasury at CSM Bakery Solutions
- at The Reader's Digest Association, Inc
- Treasurer at The Reader's Digest Association, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - International Business
- BBA - Finance/Accounting
This is a religious organization for which I volunteer as Treasurer and process receipts and disbursements as well as payroll processing, tax payments and compliance. Also, responsible for negotiating vendor contracts and periodic reporting to the meeting members. As of 5/2/2018 I became Assistant Treasurer and I am mentoring the new Treasurer while assisting with the duties.
- Treasurer / Assistant Treasurer (Volunteer) at Abington Quarterly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers)
- Treasurer, Board of Directors (Volunteer) at Incorporated Trustees of Abington Quarterly Meeting
- Billing and Collections Specialist at The Practice Mechanic
- Volunteer Work at HomeWorks Premium Thrift
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Finance
- Associate - Hotel, Motel, Institutional Management
November 2012 - Present
www.SMSFCT.org (Volunteer Work - Non business hours)
Director and Assistant Treasurer
• Prepare monthly summary reports.
• Handle all the bank transactions.
• Prepare quarterly reports for the meetings.
- Director and Assistant Treasurer at Southbury Middlebury Scholarship Foundation, Inc
- Soft-lines Department Lead at Kmart
- Tester at K4 Solutions
- Lab technician at NIIT
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Commerce
One of the world's largest Hedge Funds. $269B AUM. Assistant Treasurer and Operations Lead for Public Fund AINV
• Maintain liquidity and cash projections for private deal funding's, specializing in private credit, bank debt, distressed debt, and private equity across a direct origination platform.
• Manage credit facility activities across five different currencies, conducting all borrowing and interest payment decisions.
• Work with front office and account executives to plan, approve, fund, and report on all deals.
• Collaborate with accounting team to book new trades, including set up of new symbols and securities.
• Provide audit support for the fund, working with deal agents to conduct cash reconciliation.
• Book quarterly expenses and all accounting entries, providing ledger reporting for the fund. Operation Analyst for Private Funds
• Work closely with private companies to provide cash reconciliation and trade booking support.
• Book currency spot trades and assist with hedging FX exposure across private company portfolio.
• Fund company private deals across different currencies.
• Book all accounting entries and conduct cash reconciliation. Automation Programming with VBA
• Automated daily and monthly operations related activities.
• Creatively provide macro-based reporting to assist with financial analysis.
- Operations Analyst / Assistant Treasurer at Apollo Global Management
- Senior Associate, Client Operations at State Street
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B. A. - Economics
• Process purchase orders, verify and pay invoices, price comparison to ensure adequate savings, filing, emailing, create a quarterly newsletter, accounts payable warrant processing, oversee P-Card reconciliation and payment, invoice filing, accurate and current fingerprint record reports, assist Building & Grounds director with paperwork organization, have found the district over $5,000 in savings and/or credits in the past year, organize oil, wood chip and electric usage by fiscal year, End of Year Report filing, work cooperatively with all administrators in the district, attended and passed Public Contracting Overview, Supplies and Services Contracting and Design and Construction Contracting seminars in September 2017. Assistant Treasurer:
• Assist the Treasurer in the day-to-day operations, process incoming Facility Use payments, process scholarship payments in monthly warrant, bonded with Liberty Mutual, completed year one of MCTA school
- Accounts Payable Clerk/Assistant Treasurer at Narragansett Regional School District
- Senior Billing Agent/Customer Service Position at Riteway Transportation
- Office Manager/Tax Preparer at H&R Block
- Staff Assistant II at Montachusett Regional Transit Authority
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Handle cash received in church and provide assistance to treasurer by completing the following duties: sign checks, managing payroll and bill payment, make deposits - Prepare budgets and update financial records on Microsoft Word and Excel
- Assistant Treasurer at Christian Fellowship CPCA
- Case Manager II, Cleveland, TN at Tennessee Department of Human Services/Family Assistance
- Goods Return Clerk at Koehring Crane & Excavators
- Auditor Trainee at Creditor Resources Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration/Management
• Assistant Treasurer duties include financial record keeping, taking money, and paying talent
• Board of directors duties include attending meeting, event planning, discussing any potential policy changes, setup and take down for events
- Assistant Treasurer, Board of Directors at Knoxville Contra Dancers
- Volunteer at Knoxville Swing Dance Association
- Office Coordinator at Homevestors-Next Iteration Properties, LLC
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- None - Ecology
Reference: Alex Bouraad (914-548-0293)
• Organized files for the treasurer
• Member of budget committee, help distribute $3,000,000
• Write legal documents, acts of the senate and executive orders
- Assistant Treasurer at Stony Brook University Undergraduate Student Government
- Employee at Rockville Centre Recreation Center
9 months at this Job
- B.A. in Economics and Philosophy - Economics and Philosophy