Assistant Vice President of Residential & Commercial Full Service Oil Company, HVAC & Environmental Company
- Assistant Vice President at Superior Amodeo Fuel Inc. & Superior Tank Removal
- Veterinary Technician at Mobile Pet Care
- Sales Associate at Sears
19 years, 4 months at this Job
- Business Management - Business Management
- Business Management - Business Management
- High school - Basic studies
During my 35 year career with State Farm Insurance, I have held the following positions:
• Claims Representative
• Claims Superintendent
• Claims Manager
• Claims Consultant
• Systems Director
• Administrative Services Director
• Human Resources Director
• Assistant Vice President - Agency
• Assistant Vice President - Integrated Solutions Department
• Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter
- ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT at STATE FARM INSURANCE
36 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - BACHELOR OF ARTS: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Operations and resource management working across both the companies under groups and all constituents' stakeholders to ensure better delivery in terms of resourcing, staffing, pricing, creation of new labor models, streamline service delivery and generally improving work and deliver all disciplines and account teams. Workflow on integration between HR/finance/IT making a new hire. Strategical outline of work with finance based on budget/SABR input/bandwidth and account leadership to create growth targets for each account, and create systems for tracking and equally importantly, follow-through.
Assistant Vice President Key Contributions:
• Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization's vision/mission overall direction within areas of responsibility in finance department and the HR department.
• Leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of other executive leaders including CFO and the CEO.
• Formulating the strategic plan that guides the direction of business developing the strategic marketing plan, in addition to implementing the overall strategic direction.
• Achieving the organization's overall strategic goals and contributing to the sales and profitability requirements of the business as determined by the strategic plans domestic and overseas.
- Assistant Vice President at ISI
- Operations Manager at InterContinental Hotels Group Army Hotel
- Executive Assistant at InterContinental Hotels Group Army Hotel
3 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Organizational Management - Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management - Organizational Management
Assistant Vice President, Patient Relations Returned to manage a large Patient Relations Department which is a national model for hospitals. Department also includes a world class volunteer department, telecommunications, extensive language services and coordination of blood drives. The department has over 100 personnel. Administrative oversight of Chaplaincy and Pastoral Care. Manages and participates in external community events and fundraising.
- Assistant Vice President at MAIMONIDES MEDICAL CENTER
- Vice President, Multiple Clinical Departments at MAIMONIDES MEDICAL CENTER
- Vice Chair, Finance & Administration, Department of Medicine at STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK, DOWNSTATE MEDICAL CENTER
- Contract Financial Manager at BLUE CROSS AND BLUE SHIELD OF MASSACHUSETTS
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Healthcare Administration
- MS - Financial Management
- BA - Political Science
As Assistant Vice President of the TDPO team (Tax Document Processing & Operations), I am responsible for the day to day resolution of complex problems and the execution of complex transactions for the business units within GBAM tax (Global Banking & Markets). I am tasked with coordinating the implementation of new products and or services, procedures, and systems put into place in an effort to increase our team’s operational efficiency. I am the key representative from our team in tax reporting season. I assist several lines of business in producing their year end tax reporting files which are sent to the IRS. Each line of business provides a reporting file which I then compare to our tax referential data in an effort to identify and withholding variances throughout the year. On the technology front, I’ve worked hand in hand with Asset Services to create a new system called “TAXIT” that has a huge amount of reporting tools and tax referential data storage. I presented the capabilities of the system to our senior leaders and it has been accepted & included in the Bank’s long term Operational Excellence plan. In regards to TAXIT, I helped to present the functions, safeguards and capabilities to Corporate Audit in early December to pass an SIAI. With the help of my presentation with Asset Services we were successful in the passing of the audit, a huge milestone and a testament to the quality of the product we have developed.
- Assistant Vice President at Bank Of America
- Officer, Operations Professional (Team Lead) at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Senior Operations Analyst at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- FATCA Compliance & Research Analyst at Bank Of America
2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
• Working directly under CTO, managed company-wide Program / Project Management activities, identifying & tracking cross-project and cross-team dependencies, successful management and delivery of Program/Project deliverables.
• Managing project budgets including QA & PMO team, tracking expenses & approving vendor invoices and payments.
• Providing status report of Programs and Projects highlighting accomplishments, risks and milestones to the CEO, CTO and Senior Leadership of ASI.
• Partnering with Product Management, CTO, SVPs, and/or Senior Leadership in identifying and prioritizing project deliverables, resource allocation, finalizing product roadmaps and ensuring successful execution in alignment with company’s overall vision and strategy.
• Design test strategies, execution methods, and success measures of both functional testing (requirement-based, business-process-based, risk-based, and use-case) and non-functional testing (e.g., stability, compatibility - backward and forward, data migration, data conversion, configuration, and usability) for the project.
• Overall ownership and oversight of standard, performance, regression and automation testing and test data and test environment management.
• Communicate QA test progress and report to internal and external teams for outstanding issues, risks, and possible roadblocks to test completion and project timeline.
• Maintaining and continuously optimizing ASI Product Delivery workflows to improve speed to market and ensure deliverable quality.
• Maintaining & optimizing companywide processes including Business Continuity Planning (DR) protocols, cloud migration, PMO & QA processes.
• Managing. mentoring and coaching 5 Project Managers (4-onsite & 1-offshore) and 20 QA resources (5-onsite and 15-offshore) KEY ACHIEVEMENTS: · Promoted to Executive Director, Quality Assurance in 2015. · Promoted to Assistant Vice President, PMO and Quality Assurance in 2016. · Enforced deployment process by creating a “Deployment Calendar” with clearly define milestones and release dates (application and maintenance activities). · Formed a dedicated QA automation team; built an automation platform using Selenium WebDriver and execution reports using TestNG. o Automation reduced testing time including Production deployment time ~ 60% (10+hours) · Developed a culture of cross-platform/application training within PMO & QA for teams to better understand ASI products and make educated decisions and testing strategies.
- Assistant Vice President at PMO & QA - Advertising Specialty Institute
- Executive Director, Quality Assurance at PMO & QA - Advertising Specialty Institute
- Senior Project Manager at PMO - Advertising Specialty Institute
- Senior Business Systems Analyst at Brown Brothers Harriman & Co
10 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering in Engineering Management - Engineering Management
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Created a model office, for a long-term (2+ year) information technology investment valued at over $50 million, to ensure business-readiness of people, processes and technology * Optimized line of business productivity through the development of new processes, procedures, and end-to-end testing for 18 disciplines across the enterprise * Project awarded the President's Service Award for a successful deployment into a new state with eight new systems and two new products Assistant Vice President, Information Technology Effectively led a cross-functional department responsible for IT quality assurance, business analysis and the Project Management Office * Improved IT quality, business analysis, and project management effectiveness with the deployment of a progressive workforce strategy and training and development * Cost of quality improved by 20% through identification and containment of defects earlier in the software development life cycle * Gained critical process efficiencies through centralizing reference data updates, automating test cases and standardizing test case management Assistant Vice President, Personal Lines Operations Oversaw operations of a Personal Line customer service organization comprised of 200 associates across Massachusetts, Georgia, and India; effectively managed an array of functions including underwriting, processing, contact center, operational compliance, licensing, and contracting * Eliminated backlogs within six months and reduced expenses by 10% through targeted process reengineering * President's Service Award recipient for exceptional teamwork on a strategic project * Maintained a resilient relationship with offshore business partner
- Assistant Vice President, Personal Lines at THE HANOVER INSURANCE GROUP
- Assistant Vice President, Disability Income Modernization Program at MASSACHUSETTS MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
- Certification - Six Sigma
Fort Mill, SC
Compliance, Legal & Risk - Enterprise Risk Management Reporting & Analytics
June 2017 - October 2018
Assistant Vice President & Senior Manager
• Led, managed and conducted complex analytics and produced meaningful insights for our advisor risk team to help the firm understand and predict risk behaviors committed by advisors (such as warnings and fines). This includes acquisitions such as the NPH advisor migration.
• Partner of Data Lake data warehousing transition.
• Owned, led the design and deployed the firm's first Risk DataMart (all SQL Server tools based).
• Assisted in the improvement of source data integrity and source system application design.
• Partnered with the Business Intelligence, Data Services and IT team to assist with any questions or roadblocks.
• Architected reporting platform (SSRS) as a source for our dashboards (Tableau), reporting deliverables and ADHOC efforts.
• Heavy data analyses work in numerous data marts (SQL Server and Oracle based), data warehouses, alerts and weblogs.
• Identified and assisted in the fix of data integrity and ETL processing issues across not just CLR, but the entire corporation (both vendor and in-house)
• Built strong relationships with customers and business partners by delivering effective business solutions and managing expectations. Interfaced with colleagues at various levels from senior vice presidents to business as usual support staff as well as vendor consultants and financial advisors.
• Leader of the Accountability Committee, leading the Carolinas and worked in partnership with other team members in holding each other accountable for our visions and goals across the corporation.
- Assistant Vice President & Senior Manager at LPL Financial
- Senior Data Analytics Consultant at AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- at Wells Fargo (Teksystems)
- Senior Marketing Database Decisions & Strategy Analyst (consultant) at Wholesale Internet Solutions
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems and Business Analytics
Morgantown, WV 2016 - Present
An academic, medical, PPP and R-1 research institution with 45,000 students/staff and 14M square feet over 15,000 acres on 8 campuses.
Assistant Vice President: Facilities and Services
Provide executive leadership for more than 600 staff (8 direct reports) and a $40M operating budget. Coordinate and streamline facilities management, including maintenance and custodial functions, roads and grounds, warehouse/distribution, safety, utility management, transportation and fleet/GPS services.
Ensure cost-effective sustainability; manage special events and ensure high-quality, personal customer service and business administration.
Manage capital projects ranging from small maintenance improvements to major construction projects as part of a $50M master plan involving academic, research, athletic, healthcare and clinical facilities.
Oversee all aspects of training, targeted capital investments and planned maintenance.
➢ Spearheaded a 16-month $3M budget reduction by implementing service-level agreements, enhanced retention strategies, compensation review, management restructuring and productivity.
➢ Orchestrated a 21% operational budget reduction with multiple public-private partnership (P3s) facilities, while occupancy increased 40% in the past 2 years.
➢ Oversaw a campus-wide, single platform Fusion Center project utilizing Siemens Desigo system for centralizing building systems, security, access control, energy management and safety.
➢ Pioneered a unique "Student Experience" initiative, with dashboard metrics and analytics, to track facility tour readiness, capital investments and maintenance needs.
➢ Directed restructuring of the 70+ person leadership team in 3 years for a 23% budget reduction, with a documented enhancement in management capabilities.
➢ Chaired a major technology upgrade to Oracle Unifier.
➢ Achieved 2-year historical high in safety awareness and injury prevention.
- Assistant Vice President at West Virginia University
- Vice President at Education Management Corporation
- Senior Manager at FedEx Ground
3 years at this Job
- Master of Science degree - Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Science degree - Mechanical Engineering
of run-off, high risk commercial insurance companies.)
Assistant Vice President of Human Resources
Senior Level Manager responsible for all Human Resources Operations of Organization throughout U.S and Canada.
• Work directly with C- Suite executive management team on restructuring the HR function for organization.
• Point person for all job postings, interviews, contract negotiations, to include 1099 contractors and offer letters.
• Manage entire total rewards programs to include Medical, Dental, FSA, LTD, STD and PTO.
• Manage all payrolls for US and Canada.
• Implementing cloud based systems for HR functions to include self-service payroll, electronic completion of new hire forms and all broker bill pay services.
• Manage current temporary claims examiners in office and remote staff.
• Manage flexible work schedules for all employees.
• Completion of HR department audit of employee files and individual premium payroll deductions.
• Travel to satellite offices in Boston, Buffalo and Toronto.
• Creation of employee performance, improvement and succession management plans.
- Assistant Vice President, Human Resources at Armour Risk
- Senior Manager of Human Resources at Waitt Brands
- Director of Human Resources at SNI Group, LLC
- Director Human Resources at KEE ACTION SPORTS, LLC
1 year at this Job