Fort Washington, PA October 2018 - Present
Link Industrial Properties is Blackstone's US industrial real estate operating platform. Link currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 180 million square feet throughout the U.S.
Assistant Vice President
• Responsible for leveraging technology and vendors to support the rapid growth of the company.
- Assistant Vice President at Link Industrial Properties
- Lease Analyst Manager at Gramercy Property Trust
- Director of Leasing & Property Management at Pennmark Management Company
- Senior Vice President at United Investment Properties
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance, Marketing, Economics, Management, Accounting, General and International
New York, NY A global insurance and reinsurance company serving all key insurance markets with a market capitalization of $14.1 billion. Product Development - (Assistant Vice President April 2018 - Present; Product Development Analyst
New York, NY
A global insurance and reinsurance company serving all key insurance markets with a market capitalization of $14.1 billion.
Product Development - (Assistant Vice President April 2018 - Present; Product Development Analyst
- Assistant Vice President at QBE North America
- Senior Filings Analyst - Global Legal, Compliance at American International Group, Inc
- Insurance Lines Analyst - Personal Lines Insurance Division at Insurance Services Office
- Research Analyst at United States Senate - Senator Timothy P. Johnson
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - American Politics and International and Comparative
Founded in 2009, Bank of America Merchant Services offers POS solutions to over 700,000 merchant locations.
Assistant Vice President June 2018-Present
• Partnered with a territory of Financial Centers to generate business leads and offer merchant services solutions.
• Consulted with businesses to gain an understanding of their business processes and proposed solutions to suit their needs.
• Onboarded 26 clients within first 6 months finishing first fiscal at 153% of quota
• Brought on 36 clients so far in 2019 fiscal with over 12 million and revenue and pacing to finish at 110%
- Assistant Vice President at Bank of America Merchant Services
- Associate District Manager at Automatic Data Processing, LLC
- National Healthcare Recruiter at The Judge Group
- Talent Acquisition Manager at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Food Marketing
• Assistant Vice President in State Street's mutual fund accounting department overseeing several fund groups working on complex clients such as PIMCO and Legg Mason and overseeing 10 US employees and a group of 10 employees located in India
• Work on a diverse set of fund structures with different investment strategies including fixed income, equity, derivative, swaps, fund of fund, and hedge funds
• Work closely with client service and audit team to put together and provide additional monthly, quarterly, semi, and annual reporting needs required by client
• Selected to work on several working groups designated to help design and implement new technology to gain more efficiencies and time savings
- Assistant Vice President at State Street Corporation
- at State Street Corporation
- Mutual Fund Frontline Manager, Officer at State Street Corporation
- Mutual Fund Accountant Senior Associate at State Street Corporation
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Resource Economics - Managerial Economics
Assistant Vice President, Relationship Manager Agency Distribution 2019 to present Responsibilities include managing and growing the existing relationships with Ohio National agents and our field partners to help generate sales and build our agency channel. Assistant Vice President, Internal Distribution 2011 to 2019 (PROMOTED FROM SUPERVISOR TO MANAGER TO ASSISTANT DIRECTOR TO DIRECTOR TO AVP IN 6 YEARS) Responsible for the oversight and management of Life, Disability Income, Annuities, and Retirement Plans distribution sales desks including 3 managers and 33 internal sales/marketing reps that are responsible for providing sales support to 87 externals wholesalers and their external advisor/agents. ♦ Promoted 10 internal sales representatives from the sales desks in 7 years. ♦ Developed 3 supervisors into managers and assistant directors within 4 years. ♦ Reached sales goal of over $125 million in new life sales while leading the team ♦ Key contributor in the growth and development of disability income business line which moved the sales goal from 700k to 7 million in 4 years. ♦ Developed sales ideas and strategies to help reach yearly annuity sales goal of 1.7 billion. ♦ Managed relationships between sales desks and over 15 mutual fund partners. ♦ Implemented and created outbound call campaigns that grew business by 10% yearly. ♦ Oversight of relationship between Ohio National and our top broker dealers. ♦ Responsible for the implementation and management of selling agreements with over 450 broker dealers. ♦ Collaborated with other departments throughout the company to build and implement new annuity products. ♦ Accountable for organizing, hosting and getting sponsorships from our mutual fund partners for charitable and sporting events ♦ Selected as one of the top 25 individuals in the company to represent the tiger team, an elite group of leaders within the company. While serving on the team for two years, responsible for providing volunteer services and participating in leadership enhancement activities. ♦ Nominated and completed the Ascending Leaders Program and continued as an alumni member for the last two years. ♦ Selected as one of the 75 members throughout the company for the 2018 Strategic Planning Committee.
- Assistant Vice President at OHIO NATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Regional Vice President at Ohio National Financial Services
- Internal Wholesaler at PROTECTIVE LIFE
- Assistant Branch Manager at HERTZ CORPORATION
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Recent European History
Branch Manager, Assistant Vice-President Primary roles: District Team Lead – Small Business, Complete Branch Profit & Loss, Branch team development and Growth Return under-performing branch to Success 2017, 2018, 2019 Small Business performance – 308% of annual goal 2017, 2018, 2019 Revenue Goal – 289% of annual goal Strong Community Involvement Development of COI’s, Chamber of Commerce, Mckendree University
Branch Manager, Assistant Vice-President
Primary roles: District Team Lead – Small Business, Complete Branch Profit & Loss, Branch team development and Growth
Return under-performing branch to Success
2017, 2018, 2019 Small Business performance – 308% of annual goal
2017, 2018, 2019 Revenue Goal – 289% of annual goal
Strong Community Involvement
Development of COI’s, Chamber of Commerce, Mckendree University
- Branch Manager, Assistant Vice President at Regions Bank
- Branch Manager, Assistant Vice President at BMO Harris Bank
- Branch Manager, Assistant Vice-President at US Bank
- at Fifth Third Bank
3 years, 9 months at this Job
• Team lead for the Raleigh office, responsible for 3 team members day to day, reporting to senior management in NY. Promoted after first year to Assistant Vice President due to being a top performer.
• Responsible for working with the trading and sales desk to execute, validate, and reconcile multi-million dollar swaps, options, treasuries, and futures with clients.
• Manage Credit Suisse's largest linear swaps book with daily volumes of up to 1 billion USD. Also assist in pricing economics of trades to ensure profitability in the market.
• Receive data requests from senior management and translate information requests into accessible data visualizations and/or reports.
• Trusted with risk and P&L intraday monitoring and EOD tie-out for Swaps and Options trading desks.
• Main point of contact in assisting various teams such as the trading desk, IT, compliance, sales and back office to reconcile any cash flow breaks, data compilation, or ad hoc requests.
• Lead projects and roll outs that drive innovation. Work with senior management to identify future projects that will help to reduce balance sheet costs.
• Compile monthly team performance metrics and present to senior management.
- Assistant Vice President at Credit Suisse
- FX Operations Analyst at Credit Suisse
- Multiproduct Financial Associate at Fidelity Investments
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - Economics
May 2006- March 2019
Assistant Vice President - Legal Documentation and Covenant Control
• Reviewed new and amended corporate loan documents for their completeness to satisfy risk requirements; reviewed reportable covenants to identify discrepancies and notified business teams for necessary corrections.
• Entered loan document information into BNPP's in-house legal database; scanned documents into Sharepoint Library for recordkeeping.
• Arranged for the storage of all original loan documents and prepared spreadsheet of archival records.
• Reviewed daily Covenant Default Report to verify customer covenant defaults in need of remediation by Senior Credit Officer and responsible business teams.
• Prepared monthly Exception Reports (Legal Documents and Covenants) listing missing items not received within required timeline and notifiied business teams to resolve.
• Prepared, filed UCC-1 Filings and UCC-3 Continuations/Amendments to perfect the bank's security interest. Upon request, provided assistance with ordering UCC, Federal and State Tax lien searches.
• Supported BNPP Legal Department in criminal/litigation matters by researching the existence of corporations/persons listed on Subpoena Search Requests within our client database.
• Coordinated the retrieval and submission of customer loan documents for large scale audit projects requested by governmental regulatory agencies.
• Assisted Inspection Generale (BNPP's internal audit department) with document retrieval requests, and provided detailed answers to questions related to audit review of business teams.
• Participated in the quarterly Share National Credit (SNC) examinations conducted by the Federal Reserve; entered NY branch office loan information for eligible client facilities into the eSNC database; resolved questions and discrepancies submitted by the Fed in connection with these exams.
- Assistant Vice President at BNP Paribas
- Corporate Legal Assistant/EDGAR Filing Specialist at Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- Assistant Managing Clerk at Patterson, Belknap, Webb & Tyler
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Wilmington, OH 2013 to Present
Chicago based commercial bank with approximately $20 billion in assets.
Assistant Vice President, Investor Services
Responsible for coaching and leading a team of 12 individuals. Assist with internal and external audits and implementation of regulatory directives. Monitor management reporting to ensure compliance.
• Implemented E-recording to reduce the volume of rejected Satisfactions of Mortgage.
• Reviewed all procedures and job aids which resulted in compliance with federally mandated processes.
• Member of a team created to develop and implement CFPB mandated Successor in Interest process and procedures.
• Managed five projects for a servicing transfer and system conversion.
• Recipient of two WOW awards.
• Updated all recording fee parameters in the servicing platform to ensure release fees were being calculated correctly.
• Consistently achieved passing results in MERS System Quality Assurance reviews.
• Created department specific KPI's to accurately measure team members performance.
- Assistant Vice President, Investor Services at MB Financial, N.A
- Supervisor of the Cash, Document Release, Special Loans and Payoff at Liberty Savings Bank
6 years, 5 months at this Job
Armonk, NY 2018-Present
Swiss Re's partnering iptiQ is a "white label" Life & Health insurance provider (b2b2c), working in partnership with leading consumer brands. Assistant Vice President, PMO
Delivered bi-weekly Releases of multiple products/projects in the Azure Cloud environment to provide better customer experience for Health/Life insurance distribution partners. Scrum Master of agile distributed teams in multiple locations.
• Successful delivery of 60 releases to iptiQ customers
• Implemented Agile processes for offshore and on site cross-functional teams
• Used Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall Models for Project Management
• Led Agile projects including creating backlog in Azure DevOps and Jira, daily standups, team velocity tracking, retrospective reviews
• Facilitated Scrum ceremonies, including Sprint Planning, daily Scrum Meetings, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives
• Coordinated across other Agile teams for complex projects and lead release planning sessions across all teams
• Created Kanban dashboard for the Azure DevOps to track infrastructure projects
• Provided Bi-Weekly presentations/WIKI and PowerBI status reports for ongoing projects to PMO and CTO
• Bi-weekly Tableau budget and resource planning/staffing
• Risk/Issues tracking and mitigation
• Created and maintained WIKI/Confluence PMO Portal for Portfolio and Project Reports
• Defined and implemented best practices for PMO and IT Governance processes and procedures
• Facilitated Architecture Board Meetings for IT projects
• Lead scrum of scrum release planning meetings and IT Go/No Go Meetings for bi-weekly releases
• Lead projects of the infrastructure teams for the Lumico website migration to Swiss Re Azure Cloud
• Implemented Azure DevOps pipelines, secure role-bases access control to the business semantic layer for data analysts
• Managed projects to deliver new Cloud digital integration solutions with Dell Boomi, Microservices technologies
• Delivered data-driven projects for data analysis by insurance distribution partners
• Lead production support with L1/L2 team to resolve production incidents, including war rooms, root cause analysis, hotfix deployments
- Assistant Vice President, PMO at iptiQ Americas by Swiss Re
- Project Manager/Portfolio Manager at DevelopOnBox, LLC
- e-Commerce Project Manager at STANDARD MICROSYSTEMS CORP
- Instructor at RIVER STONE LEARNING INC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Applied Biology/Applied Computer Science
- M.S. Applied Mathematics - Biophysics