• Full operational control of 11 clubs with sales exceeding of $400 million annually
• Member of EASY Committee, Ambassador Committee, and bench candidate for Zone Vice President
• Assistant Vice President Mentor Award and Best in Community Award
• Top performing Region relative to Shrink, Membership Acquisition, Team Development, Expense Control, Member Experience, and EBITDA performance
- Assistant Vice President / Regional Director at BJ's Wholesale Club
- Store Team Leader / Executive Development at Target Corporation
- Vice President / Officer Corporate Vice President of Operations at C&S Wholesale Grocers / Grand Union Family Markets
- Member, Compensation Committee at Operations Northern Division
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.B.A. in Marketing - Marketing
• Member of a top producing Private Wealth Management team with $2.5B AUM catering to high net worth families and foundations to achieve short and long term financial goals taking into consideration their unique circumstances.
• Assistant Vice President, Private Wealth Management October 2016 - Present
• Cultivate close relationships with client base to understand financial objectives, risk tolerance and overall financial needs and expectations.
• Specialize strategies with clients as to other specific considerations including estate planning, asset protection, philanthropic efforts, retirement planning, tax management, private banking/lending needs and C-Suite diversification programs (10b5-1 plan implementation).
• Interface firm-wide to deliver full breadth of Morgan Stanley services and products to clients.
• Conduct performance reporting and asset allocation reviews, portfolio analysis and market research.
- Assistant Vice President at MORGAN STANLEY
- Senior Registered Associate at Private Wealth Management
- Analyst, Consulting at MCLAGAN PARTNERS
- Intern, Wealth Management at WELLS FARGO ADVISORS
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- A. B. - BUSINESS
Assistant Vice President seeking Vice President or Executive role with proven aptitude in developing strong teams, directly responsible for creating a motivational environment for staff; Upholding the values of team culture; Ensuring all business goals are met and exceed standards; Effectiveness and ongoing improvement by assistant in the creation of a comprehensive system of reporting as well as process improvements. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIECE: ~~~~~~~~
Public Sector Operations 07/01/2017-Present - Assistant Vice President (Cash and Trade Processing Senior Analyst):
• All legal related matters for PSLB are followed up through me
• Coverage for manager
• Created/manage spreadsheet/database to run daily and weekly for audible reports
• Manipulates raw data to put into database to ensure accurate reporting for the vendors
• Run and manage reports for refreshers (NY site refreshers)
• Created customized reports in field glass for NEMS tracking as well as requisition tracking
• Coordinate interview events with the temp agencies and management team that was facilitated at Citi
• Maintain and update Process Control Manual (PCM) as needed as well as contribute to the development of new techniques and/or processes bi weekly meetings.
• Mentor/Coaching Texas site team as well as partner when on boarded
• MCA Audit process conducted for other sites as well as process changes
• PDP Class (Professional Development Plan)
- Assistant Vice President at PROFESSIONAL EXPERIECE
- staff and Tampa at Citi - AML
- Associate Cash & Trade Processing Analyst at
- Associate Cash & Trade Processing Analyst at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Legal Administrative Assistant
Watertown, MA UCP of Metro Boston, Inc. is one of the foremost health organizations in the United States, committed to advancing the independence, full citizenship, and productivity of people with disabilities. UCP provides in-home support so individuals can live as independently as possible and lead happy and healthy lives. Assistant Vice President of Programs December 2017 to present
- Assistant Vice President of Programs at UCP of Metro Boston, Inc
- Director of In-Home Supports at
- Assistant Director at
- Case Coordinator at Staff and Consultants
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts
- Investment Banking and Capital Markets Risk and Controls
● Responsible for the development, continued enhancement, and monitoring of the division's operational controls
● Coordinated, executed, and managed several division-wide, global process and control-related initiatives
● Deployed and managed a division-wide platform for global, regional, and product heads to monitor their supervisory obligations
● Wrote, reviewed, and implemented operating procedures to govern transactional, operational, and monitoring processes
● Developed and led a quarterly process to assess divisional risk profile and control landscape
● Advocated for business interests while maintaining compliance with firm policies and external regulations
● Produced monthly and ad-hoc reporting to various senior level governance committees Assistant Vice President - Compliance Investigations
● Assisted in the establishment of the new Compliance Investigations function in the Americas
● Conducted several high profile investigations across all functional areas of the bank
● Partnered with various internal stakeholders (including front office, legal, technology) to implement appropriate remedial actions as a result of investigative process
● Performed global read-acrosses to ensure consistency in remedial actions
● Coordinated the delivery, training, and support of a global investigations tracking database
● Prepared monthly and ad-hoc reports describing the current status of Americas matters for presentation to senior level general counsel and compliance personnel
- Assistant Vice President at Credit Suisse
- Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting
Assistant Vice President for Information Technology Services Finance and Procurement Jan. 2006-May. 2013 City National Bank Los Angeles, CA Assistant Vice President · Responsible for the sourcing and procurement of computer desktops, laptops, servers, technical hardware components, wireless handheld devices, telecom equipment, branch teller equipment, software, licensing and maintenance renewals, etc. · Analysis of service order requests, as well as assisting company colleagues in obtaining accurate pricing information, while addressing any technology related inquiries, to ensure correct product procurement. · Hardware and software asset management. · Vendor management. · Management of critical data removal and hardware recycling projects. · Responsible for approving/declining hardware maintenance and labor service requests. · Invoice processing and approving. Sep. 2004-Jan. 2006 City National Bank Los Angeles, CA Procurement Officer/Technical Asset Coordinator · Responsible for maintaining the hardware and software inventory with direct supervision over the technical asset area. · Responsible for purchasing technology equipment, such as desktop computers, laptops, hardware components, software, etc. · Assisting company colleagues in acquiring accurate product and service information. · Daily duties include: processing invoices, handling RMA equipment returns, asset disposal management, software licensing management, etc. · Blackberry/wireless device procurement and administration. · In charge of reallocating equipment upon necessity and availability. · Ensuring all capital assets are accurately tracked and maintained. Jul.2018-Present Lyft Inc. Los Angeles, CA Driver · Picking up of passengers and dropping them off at their desired locations. Aug. 2017-Jan. 2018 Riser Technologies Los Angeles, CA Driver · Picking up of passengers and dropping them off at their desired locations.
- Assistant Vice President at City National Bank
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Liberal Arts/Accounting
A leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 100 countries. The Company is engaged in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. Assistant Vice President (2013 - Present)
Organize the production of financial deliverables and shareholder reporting, encompassing all aspects of financial reporting and related SEC reporting functions for department clients. Manage a staff of six, providing guidance on the treatment of complex financial transactions. Responsibilities include production of financial reporting and associated operating metrics, incorporation of client specific directives, compliance with existing regulatory reporting requirements and development of the financial reporting staff.
• Act as primary contact for client requests, providing updates to senior management and taking an active roll in the development and enhancement of departmental procedures, with a focus on risk mitigation.
• Direct the staff to ensure the timely completion and review of all financial statements (quarterly, semi-annual, annual).
• Manage the preparation and review of filing Forms N-PORT, N-CEN, N-CSR, N-Q and N-SAR with the SEC.
• Operate as the main contact for clients, independent auditors, financial printer and internal teams that support the financial statement production.
• Identify and resolve workflows that need improvement via creation and maintenance of standard and client specific checklist procedures.
• Serve on committees and working groups designed to accomplish departmental and organizational initiatives, including the employee mentor/mentee program, as well as company sponsored community volunteer programs and food drives.
• Organize and direct staff performance reviews, provide timely and constructive feedback to create development plans for team members.
- Assistant Vice President at JPMORGAN CHASE & Co
- Controller at Flatley Company
- Trust Analyst/ Assistant Vice President at
- Senior Trust Accountant at Wellington Management Company, LLP, Boston, MA
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Finance
- Accounting Certificate
I was hired on at United Management as a Regional Manager for SC properties who had very low occupancy percentages, within the first six months I had all ten properties functioning at 98% or better. My due diligence and ability to provide excellent leadership turned into being promoted to Assistant Vice President in little over a year. I went on to learn how to create budgets for 47 Tax Credit and USDA properties. I also maintained the 504 transition plans the AFMAH plans as well as the management plans for our whole portfolio. I was also responsible for maintaining all the IOI's and gathering and reporting all year end information to the necessary sources. I was also in charge of the interviewing and hiring process to ensure each individual fit with the need of the property for which they were assigned. This is just the minimum of my responsibilities. I strive for greatness and productivity in everything I am responsible for.
- Assistant Vice President at United Management
- Site Manager at DTH Management
6 years at this Job
- Some college
• Provide trade support for Separately Managed Account (SMA) platform with over $292 billion assets under management, across approximately 250,000 accounts, with over 1,000 external Investment Advisors and 16,000 Financial Advisors
• Conceptualize and implement proprietary trading application enhancements for SMA platform by composing business required documents, writing test scripts, performing user acceptance testing and training investment advisors
• Responsible for testing and roll out of new options spread strategy on Morgan Stanley dual contract platform
• Identify and resolve deficiencies within new proprietary trading platform
• Work closely with internal technology team on system issues and enhancements
• Liaise with Relationship Management Group and Global Investment Manager Analysis team to oversee monthly product launches and downgrades for SMA platform
• Conduct semi-annual performance reviews for direct reports
• Interview and hire new employees
• Monitor daily oversight reports
• Exercise discretion with respect to resolving trade errors that may affect Morgan Stanley financially
• Execute trades for institutional clients on behalf of Financial Advisors Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Consulting Group Trade Support - Assistant Vice President - Team Lead
• Serve as escalation point person and team lead
• Project Lead for transitioning all external dual contact Investment Advisors from Smith Barney (SB) to Morgan Stanley (MS); included training on new MS proprietary applications and new policies and procedures
• Key member of team responsible for transitioning approximately 200,000 managed accounts during the largest conversion in broker/dealer history which included over $180 billion in assets under management
• Communicate with external Investment Advisors as well as MS Financial Advisors, sales support staff, trading desks and operations personnel on a daily basis to resolve trade issues and ensure adherence to firm policies
• Investigate trade errors, short positions, trade booking issues
• Provide day to day support of proprietary applications utilized by external Investment Advisors
• Responsible for ongoing training of external Investment Advisors on both the MS and SB systems
• Conducted annual tax harvest training sessions for both internal branch support team and external Investment Advisors via Live Meeting
• Involved with creating, testing and implementation of SB proprietary corporate actions website
• Act as liaison between MS Corporate Actions department and the Investment Advisors
• Responsible for writing and sending monthly newsletters to Investment Advisors
• Responsible for maintaining policies and procedures
- Assistant Vice President - Manager at Morgan Stanley
- Legg Mason Wood Walker / Citigroup at Smith Barney
- Commingled Funds & Institutional Account Specialist - Associate at Deutsche Asset Management / Alex Brown
- Money Market Fund Operations Manager - Associate at
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications - Public Relations & Advertising
Relationship Manager, Assistant Vice President Sep 2015 - Jun 2017
• Managed a portfolio of 500 premier banking clients and grew client portfolios to over SGD 10 million in one year
• Managed end-to-end sales process inclusive of all KYC and Client On-boarding requirements, and CRM system updates.
• Contributed to the top team in segment for 2016 o Awarded Income Builder Achiever in Q2 2016 with SGD 5 million mutual funds sales in one quarter within 6 months of employment o Recipient of Best Call Contest in segment o Top 10 RM in segment
• Mentor to current and new bankers o Contributed to daily market updates, trade ideas and business strategies o Led team to communicate better with clients, which resulted in higher sales for the team
- Relationship Manager, Assistant Vice President at United Overseas Bank Limited
- Relationship Manager, Manager at Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited
- Secretary at SMU Tennis Team
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Management - Finance and Marketing