• Further developed skills as a video editor by cutting and editing act breaks, masking blurs and developing texted graphics
• Improved technical problem-solving skills on audiovisual issues and quality control for National Geographic International and Domestic broadcasting.
• Emphasized fluency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Mac Captions, and Schedulall through editing National Geographic programs
• Improved music compositional skills working on FL Studio 10 Producer Edition program by producing music featured on an original National Geographic program, “What Sam Sees.”
- Assistant Video Editor at TeamPeople, LLC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Documentary Studies
Prepare every day to be different than the last and approach each with flexibility. Controls all pre and post-production and ensures strict deadlines are adhered to. Builds an audience through social media outreach, using Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram, and YouTube. Attends and contributes ideas in brainstorming sessions with Writers and Producers. Handles multiple projects and meets prescribed goals. Managed video projects from conception to final edit, working with staff to ensure the highest quality. KEY ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Edited multiple projects, including commercials, short films, and music videos.
• Built a company library of Photoshop models, records sound effects, and workplace instructions.
- Assistant Video Editor / Production Assistant at Equinox Cinema Video Productions
- Sortation Associate at Amazon.com Inc
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Radio, Television and Film
As an Assistant Editor, I am primarily responsible for the file management stage after a shoot as well as providing the Lead Editor with a Rough and Final cuts of the footage. As a 2D and 3D motion graphics artist I have been responsible for creating content from scratch to animate along side a script provided to me from another source.
- Assistant Video Editor and Animator at Dizilu
- Co Founder and Lead Animator for "Tubby Tabby" (Mobile Game) at CTRL Z Entertainment
- Asset Modeler at Future Dude Studios LLC
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Game Design and Animation
- Bachelors of Science - Visual Effects and Motion Graphics
Set up all lights and cameras and shoot all scenes. Edit all footage together. Edit audio clips. Digitize, log and capture/transfer footage. Organize footage into digital libraries. Mix and sync dialogue, narrations and music. Deliver Final Projects on time and upload to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Vimeo. Handling of hard drives and media file archiving. Edit exclusive interviews and segments. After Effects Syncing Video and Audio Mix and sync dialogue, narrations and music. Quality assurance for video content. Follow all of director's notes and make proper adjustments.
- PRODUCTION ASSISTANT, VIDEO EDITOR at VARIOUS COMPANIES AND LOCATIONS
- Video Editor at WAV
- Video Editor at CREATE NOW
- VIDEO EDITOR at RINGSIDE COLLECTIBLES
5 years, 9 months at this Job
• Drive the completion of video projects, ensuring requirements are accurately followed and all elements are delivered on time
• Maintain project status reports and timelines for team and department leads by tracking through-put, velocity, bottlenecks, inefficiencies, etc.
• Propose on-going process improvements to workflow and studio operations based on staff feedback and industry research
• Form strong working relationships within the creative and marketing teams across the organization and with vendors to launch video projects on scope and schedule
• Propose and implement ways to improve processes and use of available technology, working closely with video IT support team; work with IT team to keep studio computer technology up to date
- Assistant Video Editor at Twisted Chain Entertainment
- Assistant Manager at Hollywood Feed
- Merchandiser at Driveline Merchandising Services
- Merchandiser at Home Depot
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Law Enforcement - Law Enforcement
Assistant duties on television series.
- Assistant Video Editor at TBD Post
- Video Producer at Freelance/Self employed
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Cinema BA
- AA - Computer Art / Film
Edit event and lecture videos. Schedule shoots and assist in client relations.
- Assistant Video Editor at MIT Video Productions
- Photo Editor at Clix Portrait Studios
- Festival Intern at Woods Hole Film Festival
- Media Production Intern at International Fund for Animal Welfare
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Communications Media - Film and Video
• Assist with video project setup.
• Create graphics and text through pre-made templates in Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
• Logging video and audio footage through Adobe Premiere and Audition.
• Keep notes on footage and other project concerns for Rough Cut Editors to reference.
- Assistant Video Editor at JoVE
- Intern at Interlock Media
- Director at Readmission: A Thesis Short Film
- Production Assistant at The Mayor of Rock n Roll (Feature Film)
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's of Professional Studies - Digital Media
- Bachelor's - English
● Shot a birthday video
● Worked very hard on effects that took 20 hours of working to complete
● Stayed motivated and learned new things while editing
- Assistant video editor for school graduation video at
- Video Producer at Freelance/Self employed
- Videographer/editor at
1 month at this Job
- High school
12959 Coral Tree Place, Los Angeles, CA 90066
• As Assistant Editor I've worked with our Graphics and Music departments to import assets into Avid and Premiere for our 10+ Editors.
• Helped set up Avid and Premiere projects for new projects. Either they be for Features, Broadcast, Social Media, For Sizzles, Trailers, Teasers, etc.
• Assembled Scene stringouts and Feature Assembly stringouts.
• Consolidated 16x9 experts for Social Media (9x16, 1x1, 4x3)
• Worked on Dialogue Breakdowns for Features and Episode based projects
• On some projects, we'd keep a shared Google Doc listing all of the imported assets for the producers
• Worked weekends with Editors and Producers to meet deadlines
• Worked late shifts (6pm to 3am) to help import and sort Dailies into Scene bins, and Scene Stringouts
• I've worked with Akomi, Wiredrive, Pix, Aspera and others to upload exports for clients or download assets from clients
• Used Microsoft Word and Excel to create training docs and asset inventory.
• Helped in our archiving process to store older projects and removed them from our servers.
• Worked with Avid ISIS and NEXIS servers
• Would help with updating cuts when an editor was not available.
- Assistant Video Editor at Ignition Creative
- Freelance - Assistant Editing at Still with Kappa Studios
- Assistant Video Editor at Still with Kappa Studios
- Electronic Notarization Coordinator - Reports Analyst at National Notary Association
3 years at this Job
- Avid Certification - NLE Editoing
- Doctorate - XP MSDS Certifications
- Associate - Geography Masters
- High school or equivalent - general education