Assisted living Administrator / Delegating Nurse of 75 bed level three AL.
- Assisted Living Administrator/Delegating Nurse at Montevue Assisted Living
- Supervisor at Montevue Assited Living
- Part time Instructor at Frederick Community College
- Assistant Director Nursing at Pleasant View Nursing Home and Rehab Center
4 years, 8 months at this Job
• 87 licensed bed Assisted Living (48 Assisted Living and 28 Memory Care) in a private pay, non profit, CCRC setting
• Responsible for the financial, administrative, business management, personnel management, and the day to day operations of the Assisted Living and Memory Support
• Directly supervised Resident Care Manager, Resident Care Coordinator, Staffing Coordinator, and Activity Director with 85+ team members
• Responsibilities: monthly variance reports, submitted resident long term care insurance, new employee orientation, QAPI, resident and family council, etc.
• Highlights: led Memory Care programming initiative with my Lifestyles team
• Certifications: Washington Adult Education, November 2018; Washington Certified Assisted Living Administrator, October 2018; Washington Food Handler’s, September 2018, Washington Dementia Specialty Training, September 2018; Washington Mental Health Specialty Training, August 2018; Washington HIV/Aids Training, 4 Hours, August 2018
- Assisted Living Administrator at Skyline
- Director of Assisted Living at Kingswood Retirement Living Community
- Administrator in Training (AIT) at Villa Saint Francis
- Executive Director at Victory Hills Senior Living Community
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nutritional Science
Responsible for the daily running of the facility, staffing, resident care, billing, compliance, marketing etc.
- Assisted Living Administrator at New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Assisted Living Administrator at Spring Oak Assisted Living at Petersburg
- Assisted Living Administrator at Ivy Ridge Assisted Living (Saber Health)
- Patient Care Coordinator at Care Med
- Staffing Coordinator at Home Recovery- HomeAid, Inc.
8 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- certificate - Nursing (NA)
Administration/Operations of an Assisted Living/Memory Care community
• Ensure the safety and well-being of residents with Dementia-related conditions
• Prepare and present periodic reports as required by regulatory agencies and the Company
• Notifications to local, state and federal agencies as required by law.
• Operations reports.
• Financial variance reports.
• Monthly summary reports.
• Quarterly reports.
• Ensure all Quality Assurance Standards are met.
• Assist in strategic planning for both short and long term goals.
• Insure compliance with all regulatory agencies governing the community by continually monitoring the operation of each service area and making changes as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Regional Director of Operations
- Assisted Living Administrator at Brookdale Senior Living
- LNHA/Assistant Administrator at Highland Village of Fallon
- Behavioral Health Services Supervisor - Reno Region at Legacy Health and Wellness/Legacy Behavioral Solutions
- Behavior Interventionist at The Lovaas Center for Behavioral Intervention
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Biological Psychology
Administrator / Owner
- Autumn Wind Assisted Living Administrator at Autumn Wind of Roseboro
- Autumn Wind Assisted Living Administrator at
- Personal Care Aide, Activity Coordinator, Med-Tech, or housekeeping at Autumn Wind Assisted Living
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certification - Classes
- High School Diploma
Operate the daily operations of a Specialty Care Assisted Living Center, drive census, maintain labor and overtime, supervise all staff, positively position the center within community, heavily involved in community groups, promote great quality of life for the seniors through effective therapeutic dementia focused activities, and more Made 10,000$ bonus for increasing census tremendously within first year Won Shoals Area Best in Business Award for community and marketing
- Assisted Living Administrator at Brentwood Retirement Community
- Executive Director at Tupelo Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC
- Administrator at Genesis HealthCare
- Executive Director at Golden Living Centers
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Social Work - Social Work/ Sociology
at this Job
I was an administrator for a 6 bed facility. I also am a certified med tech and caregiver.
- Assisted Living Administrator at The Gables Residential Care
- Caregiver at Gables Residential Care
- Medicine Technician at Gables Residential Care
- Caregiver/Personal Assistant at Alternative Care Providers
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent - General
• Developed and maintained a team to work together in unison to provide quality care to residents
• Worked with vendors to negotiate and maintain contracts
• Developed relationships with area leaders, physicians, and hospital personnel to promote the brand and continuum of care
• Provided reports and insight regarding facility's financial standing and progress to Regional Administrator, COO, CFO, and CEO
• Provided budget oversight and guidance to all departments, delegating as appropriate
• Provided oversight and direction regarding recruitment, census development, and marketing initiatives
• Assured building was in accordance with current federal, state, and local regulations for both Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living
• Provided tours and built rapport with residents and their loved ones
- Nursing Home and Assisted Living Administrator at Legacy Health Services
- Assistant Nursing Home and Assisted Living Administrator at Legacy Health Services
- Admissions and Marketing Director/Business Development Specialist at HCR ManorCare
- Admissions Coordinator at HCR ManorCare
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Long Term Care