- Associate auditor at Mazars
- Financial manager and Internal Auditor at Fusion company
- External Auditor at BDO
- Banker at Bank Of Palestine
1 month at this Job
- Certificate - CPA
- BA - Accounting
As a Guest Services Associate - greet guests, work with other hotel departments to insure each guest receives their specified preferences for their room, work with other hotel departments to create a cohesive experience for each guest, collect guest payments, work with Sales Manager to create a positive stay for groups and business guests, work with Banquet Manager to insure a pleasant experience for all events being hosted in the hotel As Auditor - run nightly reports, enter financial information into the corporate system, balance hotel house accounts, reconcile credit card credits upon the end of the month, run end of the month reports
- Guest Services Associate/Auditor at Hilton Garden Inn
- Co-Owner, Ivana Marina Public Relations at
- Sales Associate/Marketing Manager, The Pink Pelican and Pelican Joe's at
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Communications
- High School Diploma
40 Hours/Week) Responsibilities include: goals.
• Assist the Area Manager in the daily running of Outbound department including meeting ship goals and CPT
• Work with outbound indirect members to ensure all CPT units are processed in a timely manner.
• Conduct 200 daily DPMO audits for accuracy, Identify any errors in notes.
• Ensure that all audit records are documented and sent at the end of day.
• Coach and develop associates in indirect roles such as Collate, Auditor, Problem Solve and Water Spider.
• Organize warehouse to breakdown barriers for Outbound Slam, and Inbound Receive.
- Fulfillment Associate/ Auditor at Amazon.com
- Framing Carpenter at Sakota Builders Co
- Pipefitter at HBE Corporation
- Apprentice Pipefitter at KK Mechanical
1 year at this Job
• Identifying and developing compensating controls that mitigate audit findings.
• Designing and executing tests to verify control effectiveness.
• Making recommendations to management
- Associate Auditor at Wells Fargo
- Program Analyst at Mckean Defense Group
- Technician at Comcast
- Account Development Representative at Trustpilot
3 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Accounting
- Bachelors of Science - Radio, TV, Film and Social Media
Served as audit in-charge and in various key audit staff roles during audit reviews and compilations for the following industries: government, manufacturing, education, utilities, small companies, and not-for-profit entities relating to internal controls testing, compliance testing, analytical procedures and substantive testing. § Supervised audits for employee benefit plans, including 401(k) plans and defined benefit pension plans. § Contributed to the planning, substantive testing, and concluding areas of the audit for several employee benefits plans including 401(k) and 403(b) plans such as investments, receivables, contributions, loans, benefits payments and administrative expenses. § Assessed risks and evaluating the client's internal control and policies concerning the preparations of financial statements. § Participated in the Milwaukee County single audit. The audit is conducted in accordance with OMB Circular A-133 and Wisconsin State Single Audit Guide. Specific departments audited were the Department of Health and Human Services, Behavioral Health Division, and Office of the Comptroller. § Prepared various audit programs, financial statements and SOC 1 reports.
- ASSOCIATE AUDITOR at Coleman & Williams, LTD
- TAX ACCOUNTANT at Reilly, Penner & Benton, LLP
- TAX ACCOUNTANT at Scott Olson CPA, LLC
- MUTUAL FUND TAX ANALYST at U.S. Bancorp Fund Services, LLC
9 months at this Job
- Masters - Accounting and Financial Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management of Information Systems and Marketing
- CKD Production Associate/Auditor at Magna Seating International
- Front Desk Representative at Courtyard Marriott Downtown
- DVD Technical Agent at DVD Express
- Telemarketing Sales Representative at Dial America Marketing
8 months at this Job
- Associate - Mass Communication
Performed payroll audits for various companies to include researching and gathering data, input information into Excel spreadsheets for a three-year period, reconciled payroll and
provided report of findings including financial debt due.
• Researched companies to determine what type of business, ownerships, trades, etc. and made contact with the either the owner/payroll department. Notified owner of upcoming audit, prepared audit announcement letter informing business of required documentation. Created business audit file for tracking and billing purposes.
• Set up access to our secure server to give the employer access and the option to have the audit performed remotely or on-site. Schedule audit meeting time and make travel arrangements for flight, hotel and rental car.
• Compiled electronic payroll, unemployment reports, employee rosters with classifications, cash disbursements and all pertinent information supporting audit requirements.
• Transferred data to AdvanceFlow and scanned necessary documentation. Track all steps throughout the audit process and generated final report including billable hours.
• Prepared detail chronological reports for our legal team for accounts not in compliance with Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Associate Auditor at Miller Kaplan
- Administrative Assistant IV at City & County of Denver
- Volunteer at Human Services, City & County of Denver
10 months at this Job
Associate at the assurance department for the auditing firm. Worked with variety companies doing initial audit process.
- Associate auditor at ernst & young
- accouting assistant at polynesian cultural center
- biligual tour guide-customer service at pcc
- assistant-secretary at international charities
1 year at this Job
- BA - Accounting
* Oversee that local government funds are used for the purposes intended by law. * Ensure compliance with establish internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation. * Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures. * Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees. * Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Associate Auditor at Arkansas Legislative Audit
- Fiscal Support Technician at ASU Mid-South
- Finance Intern at International Paper
- Tutor and SLA Facilitator at ASU Mid-South
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
• Full cycle tracking of required training documentation to ensure 283 employees are compliant with all FAA mandated Core Training.
• Monitors and tracks requirements and proficiency certifications to sustain currency and compliance. Audits, tracks, and maintains training records to ensure accuracy of data.
• Provides training related support during audit activity for various legal, compliance, and regulatory entities, e.g., OSHA, ISO/OHSAS, EASA, FAA, CAAC, HKAD, 135 operators, etc.
• Develops relationships with external vendor partners to schedule and support training requirements and learning activities specific to the Gulfstream product.
- Associate Auditor, Training Compliance at Gulfstream Aerospace
- Executive Assistant at Full Frame Initiative
- Executive Assistant / Marketing / Purchasing at Elite Staffing
- Production Scheduler at Cytec Industries, Inc
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - (AS), Executive Office Administration