• Associate Auditor on the Internal Information Technology Audit team.
• Executes audit program steps under the supervision for integrated financial, operational, information systems audits, and special projects.
• Designs and programs audit software during the performance of audits and special projects.
• Assists in the preparation of formal reports and presentations of audit results for senior and executive management, and the audit committee of the Board of Directors.
• Conducts interviews with all levels of personnel and attends meetings with management to discuss audit issues and develop action plans.
• Participates in the development of customer/supplier alignment agreements with management to ensure that expectations are understood and to promote positive working relationships.
- Associate Auditor at FedEx Services
- Information Technology Intern at FedEx Services
- Finance Accounting Intern at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Asses the internal controls over cash controls, revenues, disbursements,
resale activities and equipment accountability for the largest school
district in Tennessee.
● Under the direction of the senior auditor or audit manager, assists in surveying assigned areas to determine the nature of the operations, systems and/or regulatory activities.
● Documents (e.g., written narratives and/or flowcharts) the processes and procedures observed.
● Obtains, reviews, and analyzes evidential matter as a basis to formulate an objective opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of the operations, systems, and/or regulatory activities under review.
● Effectively communicate audit results to key Shelby County School executives (superintendent, board members, assistant superintendents, chief of staff, chief financial officer) school principals by preparing the Internal Audit report.
● Investigate possible cases of misappropriation of funds at schools in the district through the district fraud hotline.
● Assisted in conducting physical counts of materials, equipment and food stored at district warehouses.
- Associate Auditor at Shelby County School
- Accounting Clerk at City of Memphis
- Contract Accountant at Inner Vision Development
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business - Administration
As a Guest Services Associate - greet guests, work with other hotel departments to insure each guest receives their specified preferences for their room, work with other hotel departments to create a cohesive experience for each guest, collect guest payments, work with Sales Manager to create a positive stay for groups and business guests, work with Banquet Manager to insure a pleasant experience for all events being hosted in the hotel As Auditor - run nightly reports, enter financial information into the corporate system, balance hotel house accounts, reconcile credit card credits upon the end of the month, run end of the month reports
- Guest Services Associate/Auditor at Hilton Garden Inn
- Co-Owner, Ivana Marina Public Relations at
- Sales Associate/Marketing Manager, The Pink Pelican and Pelican Joe's at
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Communications
- High School Diploma
Lady shoes sales associate/Auditor
- Sales Associate at Dillard's, Inc.
- Sales Associate at Bath & Body Works
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Management
• Performing Audits with clients in Milwaukee
• Single Audit, Financial Audit, Benefit Plan Audit
• Primarily Auditing Non-Profit & Government Clients
- Associate Auditor at Coleman & Williams, LTD
- Grocery Clerk at Woodman's Food Market
- Concrete Mason at Lake Shore Burial Vault Incorporated
- Machinist at Glendale Machining Incorporated
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors in Accounting - Accounting
Provide audit clerk support to over 30 Hotel/Motel Occupancy Tax audits
• Conducted firearm transfer/destruction audits
• Compile audit evidence to finalize audit work papers
• Proofread audit reports, narratives, and summaries with audit findings
• Prepared and footed spreadsheets used to determine analytics
- Associate Auditor at City of Memphis-Internal Audit
- Hostess at Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Library Assistant at Hollis F. Price Library
- Intern at City of Memphis - Human Resources
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting/Finance
• Conducted fieldwork, including flowchart documentations, testing, work paper documentation and control analysis for the Monitoring Program.
• Supported the creation and maintenance of company control standards through Davis Vision.
• Monitored metrics and goals tied to internal controls to include monthly reporting and instant alerting of performance outliers.
• Conducted and monitored risk assessment and operational review audits; along with scheduling, internal notification, scope determination and oversight.
• Monitored and validated corrective action plans (CAPs) derived from executed audit reports; reducing system errors by 40%.
• Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for the Claims HSP enterprise software system.
• Developed and reviewed departmental standard operating procedures and policies pertaining to supported complain departmental operations.
• Assist in the completion of special projects, programs and requests as needed.
• Respond to and follow up on audit management inquiries received from internal and external customers.
• Interface with external customers whenever needed.
- Associate Auditor at Superior Vision
- Epic Analyst at Optimum Healthcare IT
- Account Manager, Employer Group at Tapestry (EPIC) ClinDoc, HB and PB, AP Claims
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Perform systematic examination and appraisal of financial records, reports, management controls, policies and practices affecting/ reflecting the financial condition and operations results of clients’ accounts. Initiate regularly scheduled testing of internal controls included in the SSAE 18 prior to annual audit. Document findings of interim SSAE 18 testing and work with impacted areas to remediate deficiencies. Consults with business for new profiles or profile changes to ensure profile is appropriate based on user
- Associate Auditor at JLL
- Accountant at Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority
- Customer Service Representative at Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority
- Tax Representative at Department of Treasury
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
• Conduct federally mandated Unemployment Insurance (UI) Self-Assessment Review.
• Report Strengths and Weaknesses of the UI Self-Assessment Review to management of UI system.
• Communicate with management, various units within the UI department to clarify answers to the self-assessment.
• Perform duties as a Compliance Reviewer in the State Financial System (SFS) for the Annual SFS User and Role Validation.
• Participated in quarterly update meetings of the UI Self-Assessment Review.
- Associate Auditor at New York State Department of Labor
- Senior Accountant at New York State Department of Taxation & Finance
- Senior Accountant at New York State Department of Labor
- Senior Auditor at New York State Office for People with Developmental Disabilities
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Conduct (Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability) audits to ensure accuracy and execution of contract in compliance with state legislation. Audit work of adjustors. Promptly review and respond to appeals. Exceeded 96% production quality standards for 6 consecutive years in a row. Cross-train employees from other departments as well as new employees.
- ASSOCIATE AUDITOR at TRUSTMARK
- BENEFITS ADJUSTOR at TRUSTMARK
5 years at this Job
- B.S. - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT