Associate Brand Manager
Manage daily operations of equine species product line worth upward of $9M in annual revenue. Oversee logistics on raw materials,
design packaging, and maintain regulatory and legal compliance.
• Execute sales, marketing, and distribution strategies while reaching end user via digital, social media, and traditional communication channels.
• Manage sponsorship contracts and execute key assets such as promotional videos, commercials, photo shoots, e-blasts, social media content, sponsored content, and press releases.
• Educate national sales team with emphasis on product knowledge, sales techniques, and best retail outlets to pursue.
• Work with management to onboard, orient, and mentor new equine product managers.
• Develop and implement channel strategies to maximize revenue & access via distributors and direct sales channels, including online, pet specialty stores, mass retailers, and veterinarians.
• Curate an NLVS-sponsored equine segment on CBS show “Lucky Dog” hosted by brand ambassador and Day-Time Emmy Award-winner, Brandon McMillan.
• Initiated new sponsorship selection program that been adopted as company standard; program includes how to accurately measure ROI on current sponsorships: o Awarded Marketing & Public Relations Specialist designation in response to program’s success.
- Associate Brand Manager at Nutramax Laboratories
- General Manager at Volo Farm, Inc.
- Assistant General Manager at Volo Farm, Inc.
- Direct Seller at Stubben North America
2 years at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration
- I work to create opportunities to amplify our message by engaging with like-minded brands and consumers throughout the communities in which we sell/intend to sell our products. Commonly this is through sponsorships and events. - I work to produce compelling and creative on-brand written and visual content for the website, email newsletter and social media platforms, this includes the design work. Proficient in Adobe Suite programs. - I work with our Community Manager to develop and implement the content calendar, including digital advertising across all platforms(Google, Search, Social, etc.). We also work together to develop and execute our influencer strategy, including facilitating, negotiating, and maintaining relationships with influencers on behalf of the brand, regularly implementing programs and measuring ROI. - In my experience I've worked to develop a deep understanding of the Outdoor Rec market(specifically food), our consumer, and our unique brand story to leverage it in the marketplace - I Serve as an ambassador to our industry partners, proactively gathering information and assets to differentiate us in our storytelling. - Develops creative briefs in order to create content to fill asset gaps. - I manage day-to-day relationship with relevant agency partners, cross-functional internal teams, contractors and other resources relevant to our content strategy and goals. - In support of the overall Marketing and Product Development initiatives, I provide periodic support to R&D, sales support, creative development, and retailer-specific program implementation.
- Associate Brand Manager at OFD Foods / Mountain House
- Graphic Designer / Marketing Coordinator at OFD Foods / Mountain House
- Sales and Customer Service Representative at OFD Foods / Mountain House
11 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate - Sales & Marketing in Athletic & Outdoor Industry
- Bachelor's - Digital Art
in Hamburg, Germany, to develop brand
strategy and new products
• Coordinated with marketing research to gain consumer insights through custom Cross-Functional Teamwork research projects as well as AC Nielsen data analysis.
• Responsible for NFM brand P&L. Time Management and Organization 2004- 2005-11 08 - Associate Brand Manager Beiersdorf Inc. - Curad Creativity
• Developed packaging and product artwork for all new licensed Curad kids bandages, as well as negotiating licensing contracts. Analytical Thinking
• Managed the marketing budget, sales and forecasts, as well as the development and relaunch of the Curad website.
• Coordinated all aspects of the Curad line of products from launch to Languages discontinuation, including promotions, sell-off and marketing materials.
• Selected as the marketing representative for the divesture team during the sell- French off of the brand in November 2005.
- Associate Brand Manager at Global HQ
- International Media Planner at Lucent Technologies
- Media Planner at Planned media strategy for Sears and GlaxoSmithKline
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business
- Bachelors of Science - Marketing
Led the ongoing development of the WiscoBoxes brand, maintaining its visual identity, brand
messaging in accordance with established brand standards
• Curated and managed inventory, people and processes for delivering the end product to the customer
• Managed the website and e-commerce Shopify platform
• Researched and identified target audiences to implement strategic marketing initiatives
- Associate Brand Manager at WiscoBoxes
- Assistant Manager at Gap
- Member at Student Retail Association
- Secretary at Lions Club
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Behavior & Spanish
• Owns innovation and renovation processes from identifying consumer trends to analyzing and reporting on post-launch metrics; launched 8 premium items (2017-2018) with anticipated annual gross sales of $38MM. One platform currently performing in the first quartile. Led Clean Label claims renovation across 35 SKUs.
• Manages productivity improvement for brand, including initial ideation and brand implementation; contributed to over delivery of $2.1MM to total Meals & Sides 2017 savings target.
• Leads integrated business planning, including monthly demand planning, regular category and competitive analysis for brand with annual sales over $310MM, and identification and dissemination of best practices.
• Develops annual Brand Plans; providing gross sales contribution for product innovation, incremental working media and trade investment, and distribution and velocity trends at top retailers.
• Manages consumer and shopper marketing budget of over $10MM.
• Manages SLOB mitigation initiatives for all Birds Eye® resulting in >$1MM in cost avoidance in 2018.
• Leads development and implementation of employee-led activities focused on building the culture within the Marketing organization and enhancing cross-category relationships and knowledge sharing.
- Associate Brand Manager at Pinnacle Foods (now Conagra Brands)
- Associate Brand Manager at GEORGIA-PACIFIC LLC
- Associate Brand Manager Intern at GEORGIA-PACIFIC LLC
- Regional Economic Integration Program Assistant at NATHAN ASSOCIATES INC
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- MBA - General Management
- B.B.A. - International Business and Political Science
Responsible for formulating the brand's long-term strategy and developing and executing marketing plans. Helped define the pricing, packaging, assortment, positioning, and promotion strategies and allocating the budget
• Analyzed sales data of SKU portfolio on Snapware to help optimize assortment, leading to a projected 2% increase in gross margin
• Managed $500K HEB private label program and led launch and timeline creation for all new private label products
• Led Snapware's social media initiatives with outside vendors, which increased awareness of Snapware products and drove online sales
• Owned new item setup, PO invoicing, and development of packaging graphics for Snapware brand
• Partnered with sales team to find new opportunities and develop point of sale materials at multiple retailers
- Associate Brand Manager at World Kitchen Incorporated
- Assistant Media Strategist/Digital Media Strategist at Omnicom Media Group
- Assistant Brand Manager at Sun Products Corporation
- Brand Management Intern at Altria Group, Inc
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business, Marketing
Supporting the brand management team in setting the vision, brand strategy and execution for the brand, including:
• Program development and management
• product launch management
• sales interactions
- Associate Brand Manager at Bridgestone Americas
- Sr. Communications Specialist - Commercial Marketing at Bridgestone
- Communications Specialist at GCR Marketing
- Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician at Walgreens Co
1 month at this Job
- BS - Mass Communications - Advertising Account Management
Responsible for daily management of portfolio consisting of twenty-five products, including the development and launch of product reformulations in the retail and eComm channels, as well as marketing
support plans for new and existing product lines.
• Lead consumer insights initiatives including brand awareness studies and net promoter score tracking.
• Review revenue reports and identify opportunities to accelerate growth by channel/product.
• Write creative briefs for merchandising and advertising including print, product labels, and in-store POP.
• Analyze monthly share report for portfolio that effectively communicates key drivers of growth and decline to management. Assisted with creation of new product review reporting structure.
• Assist with development and implementation of integrated marketing communication launch program for reformulated products.
• Use monthly sales data to perform competitor and category analysis and provide actionable business recommendations.
• Continually monitor and analyze competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Associate Brand Manager at SmartyPants Vitamins
- National Field Marketing Manager at SmartyPants Vitamins
- Marketing Associate at
- Manager, Lifestyle Expo and Community Engagement at RaceForce
5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Sport Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Sport Management
Launched new-to-the-world product and brand, Corona Refresca, in three test markets surpassing sales target by ~110% in the first 4 months after executing successful, consumer-driven marketing strategy (price, TV campaign, promotional activities, distribution, & communications)
• Managed the 4th fastest growing brand, Corona Familiar, in the beer category achieving ~135% increase in sales YoY through August 2018 via new product extensions, entering new markets, and refining the marketing plan in collaboration with cross-functional teams and agency partners
• Presented recommended white space business opportunities to Executive Leadership after conducting quantitative business analysis on sales, market trends, competition, and consumer behavior leading to company exploration of new categories
• Performed monthly business reporting to inform future strategic opportunities for Corona Familiar and Corona Refresca
- Associate Brand Manager at
- Account Supervisor at AKQA, Marketing retail strategy agency on Verizon and Fios accounts
- at AKQA, Marketing retail strategy agency on Verizon and Fios accounts
- Senior Account Executive at AKQA, Marketing retail strategy agency on Verizon and Fios accounts
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration degree - Marketing
- - Marketing Intern
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - International Business & Marketing
- Cardiovascular and Computed Tomography Systems 1/2015 to present
• Maintain a $35 million US market leadership portfolio, becoming the go-to expert for Cardiovascular.
• Plan, develop, and implement strategies to increase value and performance compared to competitors.
• Use strong research and analytical skills to position and place products that resonate with customers.
• Manage new product launches, establish go-to-market strategies, and create promotional materials.
• Set campaigns and brand activations using digital, print, advertising, and corporate communications that operate within Legal, Medical, and Regulatory regulations.
• Design pricing for OEM and GPO channels and set discount programs to optimize portfolio performance.
• Collaborate with R&D to advocate product solutions that reflect KOL insights.
• Provide training and product support to sales, clinical specialists, and customer support teams.
• Initiated hyper-care activity for key complaint customers yielding over $750K in incremental revenue.
• Customer liaison for product complaints, product recalls, field corrective actions, and end of life products.
- Associate Brand Manager at BAYER HEALTHCARE
- Inside Sales Manager - Medical Device and Contrast at BAYER HEALTHCARE
- Inside Sales Supervisor at BAYER HEALTHCARE
- Inside Sales Account Representative at BAYER HEALTHCARE
4 years at this Job
- BSBA - Management