After a recent internal promotion to Associate Brand Manager, my responsibilities concentrated on strategically planning and executing regionally relevant marketing promotions. By focusing on driving overall brand awareness in coordination with pushing retail through our sales force, I gained experience in running in-store promotions supported with digital, print, and outdoor advertising. As a manager, I had the opportunity to capitalize on our internship program and utilize the skills of our team to accomplish department goals.
- ASSOCIATE BRAND MANAGER at SHAMROCK FARMS
- MARKETING COORDINATOR at SHAMROCK FARMS
- MARKETING INTERN at SHAMROCK FARMS
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE at THE MEN'S WEAR HOUSE
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Communication
• Passionately led the development and launch of the Artisan Café by Coffee-mate communications campaign in collaboration with the Publicis agency. Led and prepared comprehensive agency creative brief, evaluation of storyboards, and final edits of TV, Social/digital, website/email, shopper, and search. Resulted in campaign that delivered +7 pt. lift in Ad Recall.
• Leading strategic repositioning of Coffee-mate Natural Bliss, a $165MM sub-brand. Ideated new brand purpose, consumer insight, positioning, and personality in partnership with cross-functional team. Positioning concepts received strong positive consumer qualitative feedback. Briefed for $10MM national campaign, complete with TV, Print, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. NESTLÉ USA, Glendale, CA Associate Brand Manager Innovation, Coffee-mate
• Managed consumer research and ideation to identify 22 white space opportunities, achieving "Outstanding" scores on 7/22, which was 2X Nielsen benchmark. Nielsen Bases tests that had the highest volume potential in Coffee-mate history of $30MM+ in Year 1. Achieved top #3 score for all Coffee-mate 2018 ideas and top #1 score for a Nestlé beverage launch globally. Lead Product was accelerated and launched in March 2018.
• Collaborated X-functionally to move project(s) from Concept to Launch. Worked with sales team to develop volume forecasts for new products, incorporating consumer purchase intent and proxy launch performance. Worked with legal team to develop strongest possible claims at low risk to brand. Partnered with product and packaging development teams to develop recipes and new structures. Forecasts of $100MM+ were included in 3-year total Coffee-mate plan submitted to Nestlé Global. Received cross-functional recognition points from leadership.
- Senior Associate Brand Manager Communications, Coffee-mate at NESTLÉ USA
- Summer Assistant Brand Manager, Brookside Chocolate at THE HERSHEY COMPANY
- at UNIVERSITY LIFECARE CENTER
- Research Engineer II at GENERAL MILLS
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Teaching Assistant for Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
Acted as Associate Brand Manager in Central Marketing Department for owned and licensed brands building strategic marketing and media plans while overseeing asset generation from in-house creative team as company restructured after sell-off of several brands and divisions. -Managed planning and execution of brand marketing budgets across multiple apparel brands driving $550MM in gross sales -Created various industry and market reports informing Senior Management of growth opportunities and relevant benchmarks to inform brand planning process -Developed strategy and timelines to create DTC branded websites and upgrade Amazon basic and plus content -Coordinated Augmented Reality (AR) research and design to provide enhanced, engaging retail experience -Owned timelines and directly managed in-house creative teams to deliver both printed and digital assets -Partnered with external agencies to develop digital, social media, and PR marketing campaigns
- Associate Brand Manager at Global Brands Group
- Associate Brand Manager- Body Fortress & Best Bar Ever at The Nature’s Bounty Co
- Executive Associate for BMW Urban Mobility Practicum at Fordham Gabelli School of Business
- Strategic Marketing Intern at Wolters Kluwer
6 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- BA - Environmental Analysis and Policy
Currently support the Stillhouse brand team in the delivery of our 2019 communications plan. Increase brand recognition and improve brand perception of this fast-paced, rapidly-growing early stage spirits business.
• Responsible for the oversight and management of Stillhouse "America's Finest" platform, a fully integrated program executed in partnership with key off-premise retailers
• Lead the development and execution of iii Points Music Festival, an immersive experiential experience that delivered +$35,000 in incremental revenue for the brand
• Currently oversee Instagram, Stillhouse's primary social platform, and was responsible for increasing engagement rates (6% vs. industry avg. of 3%) and organically growing our audience +25k in 2018
• Collaborate with Director of Brand Marketing to oversee all PR related initiatives. In 2018 we secured 419 placements and had over 3bn media impressions.
• Work closely with Head of Marketing to prepare "All Agency" brief for Stillhouse's 2019 Integrated Communications Platform
- Associate Brand Manager at Stillhouse Spirits Co.
- Executive Manager at Stillhouse Spirits Co.
- OFFICE MANAGER at JUKIN MEDIA
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT at JUKIN MEDIA
3 months at this Job
- BA - Psychology, English
· Developed and executed marketing & PR strategy plans for new product launches, including brand partnerships & sponsorships, collaborations, PR events, social media and other tactics to drive awareness and conversion aligned with marketing calendar · Partnered with sales team on in-store program implementation to increase consumer engagement and profitable growth for key retailers, through development of catalogs, training materials, selling tools, and signage. In addition to involvement of trade shows and other special projects to further expand the boutique business · Conducted market research analysis of competitors and consumer trends through NPD DecisionKey reporting to create presentations of results, learnings, and opportunities to improve upon performance for brand management team · Acted as main liaison in the development of marketing collateral supporting brand campaigns and product launches; collaborating with internal and external teams (Advertising, Creative Services, E-Commerce, Product Development, PR, & Social Media) throughout the project brief process to ensure brand standards are being met and appropriate assets are being delivered on time for all platforms
- Associate Brand Manager at TIMEX
- Events & Meeting Planner at Advanced Health Media, LLC
- Marketing Manager, BULGARI (Temporary) at Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
- Customer Service Manager at The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
• Stakeholder in helping launch two key toy products into market which lead to over $5M in sales and Toy of the Year honors.
• Manage PR agency relationship, working directly with their team on key initiatives to create brand awareness for the product portfolio.
• Lead competitive deep dive quarterly reports on the toy industry and presenting key opportunities to senior leadership to help reach sales goals.
• Leverage celebrity and social media influencer partnerships to gain hundreds of millions in impressions within various media channels.
- Associate Brand Manager at Learning Resources Inc
- Senior Analyst, Consumer Insights at Beam Suntory
- Client Insights Analyst at IRI
- Market Research Analyst at Mintel
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - DePaul
• Responsible for daily management of portfolio consisting of twenty-five unique gummy supplement products, including premium multivitamins, minerals, and pre/probiotics.
• Led consumer insights initiatives including brand awareness studies and net promoter score tracking, providing actionable business recommendations based on both recent and historical findings.
• Used monthly sales reports and customer review data to effectively communicate key drivers of growth and decline to management, and identified opportunities to accelerate growth by channel/product.
• Continually monitored and analyzed competitive environment and consumer trends.
• Assisted with development and implementation of integrated marketing communication plan for the launch of reformulated products in retail and eComm channels.
• Wrote creative briefs for merchandising and advertising including print, product labels, and in-store POP.
- Associate Brand Manager at SmartyPants Vitamins
- National Field Marketing Manager at SmartyPants Vitamins
- Marketing Associate at
- Manager, Lifestyle Expo and Community Engagement at RaceForce
5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Sport Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Sport Management
Collaborated with brand leadership to deliver top & bottom line growth to attain financial
objectives on $300MM business
• Developed long-term marketing strategies and annual operating plan in conjunction with brand leadership team to position business for future success
• Delivered annual plan in addition to +$13MM savings plant closure & product transition project
• Translated syndicated data into insights and strategies to launch new products, provide pricing & initial forecasting to sales team, and participate in sales calls as product/category expert
• Lead cross functional teams through daily business tasks and new product launches; managed pricing strategy, forecasting, and consensus process for business
- Associate Brand Manager at TreeHouse Foods
- Marketing Coordinator, Brand Management at Vi-Jon
- Shopper Insights Analyst, Trade Marketing at Anheuser-Busch
- Media Operations Analyst at Anheuser-Busch
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Marketing
- Promoted from Selling Supervisor (SS) to ABM - Quickly trusted with sole responsibility of boutique when Store Manager went on leave - Reported to District and Regional Managers. Oversaw, supported, and motivated a full-time team of 6 in addition to various temporary associates in order to drive business in a $4.5 million dollar boutique - Required to acquire, interview, and train new hires. Partnered with Human Resources to process paperwork for new hires. Performed reviews, monthly touch-bases, and verbal and written write-ups
- Associate Brand Manager (ABM) at GUCCI
- Club and Personal Assistant at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Administrative Services Manager at Shepherd & Associates Insurance Services Inc
- Granada Hills and Menlo Park, CA Shift Lead and Learning Coach at Starbucks Coffee
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Family and Consumer Sciences
- - Psychology
- Bachelor of Science - Family and Consumer Sciences
• Project-managed the launch of the 5 million dollar collection, Rhen, Pfister's largest franchise collection to date.
• Developed cross-functional project plans and communication strategies for product commercialization, new innovation launches, and brand refresh efforts.
• Led wholesale product packaging design development and implementation. Support retail packaging development and implementation for all Pfister bath, kitchen, and accessories products.
• Conducted root cause analysis to identify process breakdowns in existing computer generated imagery (CGI) creation workflow.
• Overhauled existing rendering process by optimizing the information transfer processes across key stakeholders to ensure timely communication of required deliverables to CGI agencies. Optimizing the process enabled supporting increased image requirements from 1,850 images (all photos) in 2016 to 2,700 images (all CGI) in 2018, with 222% savings per image.
• Created new templates to capture and communicate detailed product information and business requirements essential to the CGI process to rendering vendors.
• Quality controlled and managed three external CGI vendors to ensure they meet all visual standards, deadlines, and product accuracy requirements for every product launch.
• Integrated business priorities and communications objectives to develop and execute marketing programs on schedule and within budget.
• Provided detailed weekly project status reports to cross-functional teams.
• Forecasted budgetary spend and manage individual project budgets by aligning quotes, job numbers, and deliverables to help maintain the overall Brand budget.
• Managed vendor relationships (rendering companies, printer, trade show booth builder, branded premiums, creative & content development agencies, copywriting/PR agencies, website agency, fulfillment centers). Channel Marketing, Digital, & eCommerce
• Led commercialization process including developing and creating online and social marketing content for new products and technologies.
• Managed cross-functional teams to generate new content.
• Created visual assets and web copy for product collection pages on the Pfister website.
• Curated the showroom collection sales experience by coordinating product launch calls, product premium giveaways, review samples, and marketing materials for the field sales team.
• Developed concepts for eCommerce and A+ content to support new product launches on Pfister's website, as well as customers including Amazon, Lowe's, Home Depot, Build.com, and Wayfair. Resulted in sales lift of 8-12% (average) from added content. PR and Brand Management
• Brand building and development portfolio includes: iconography, packaging, website, and brand identity refresh.
• Collaborating with product managers to write articles, press releases, and nominations for featured stories and product awards.
• Coordinating print production of marketing collateral such as wholesale price books, product sell- sheets, new product launch look books, and brand book.
• Overseeing printing press checks, PMS color matching, and print vendor management. Social Media and Email Marketing
• Supported blogger and designer partnerships for new product launches to increase brand awareness.
• Strategized and created content for email campaigns on brand-related announcements such as new product launches, technology and innovation releases, and brand updates.
- Associate Brand Manager - Pfister at Global - Marketing, Spectrum Brands, Inc
- Process Designer at Operations Execution Support, Lowe's Companies, Inc
- Technical Writer at Operations Execution Support, Lowe's Companies, Inc
- Freshman Composition Instructor, Graduate Teaching Assistant at Virginia Tech
1 year, 7 months at this Job