• Promoted from Development Analyst to Associate Business Analyst
• Worked with Business to create SharePoint requirements for development
• Developed six SharePoints to aid in process flows, organization and automation of processes
• Increased automation and reduced handoffs through SharePoint workflows and InfoPath forms
• Created and maintained instruction manuals to aid in SharePoint deployments
• Gathered feedback data from a number of systems to identify areas of opportunity and to assist in process improvements and decisions
• Assisted in rollout and sustainability initiatives for Lean Management Operating System (LMOS)
• Utilized A3 problem solving concepts to identify and act on Disputes process improvements
• Collaborated with Employee Feedback team to build and improve on the Feedback process
• Implemented an evergreen process for training materials
- Associate - Business Analyst I - Disputes & Recovery Oversight at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Operational Analyst Development Program at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Operational Analyst Development Program at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Bridal Consultant at David's Bridal
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business - Entrepreneurship
Highlands Ranch, CO 1999-Present Built solid career and outstanding reputation for providing sound cooperation, collaboration, leadership and innovative solutions while advancing through positions of increased responsibility. Executive Assistant / Associate Business Analyst Serve as 'Right Hand' for the VP of Global Systems Engineering; provide support, manage calendars, coordinate meetings and travel. Assist staff in up to 26 global locations. Prepare purchase requisitions for multi-million dollar hardware/software equipment and maintenance. Review ELA Agreements and co-term maintenance contracts with vendors. Review and process expense reports and organizational charts, and maintain knowledge regarding VISA processes. Communicate extensively with executive management, staff members, vendors, and other Operations & Infrastructure groups globally; assist in various key areas, including HR, payroll, A/P, asset management, security, workstation support, badge access and restricted room access, purchase cards, corporate cards, corporate shipping, training payments for O&I staff. Collaborate with other administrative personnel. Manage and coordinate training, catering for meetings/events, book conference rooms, and set up guest offices in all locations. Selected Contributions: ♦ Built and cultivated relationships spanning across numerous groups within the Visa organization, as well as with external contacts; recipient of numerous accolades from Visa as well as external vendors. ♦ Delivered hands on training to new Administrative Assistants & other staff as needed; frequently sought out for guidance and instruction regarding expense report preparation, reconciling, and other standard processes and applications. ♦ Earned reputation for effortlessly meeting ever-changing needs in an expanding role; quickly learned new methodologies, adapted to take on new tasks, and consistently displayed a positive attitude while supporting growing departments under the Head of Global Operations & System Engineering. ♦ Instrumental in driving productivity, saving costs, and optimizing fiscal performance; identified and eliminated duplicate tasks, and firmly managed consumables in alignment with organizational objectives. . Core Environmental Labs - Denver, CO DOD Defense Logistics Agency/Defense Finance & Accounting Center - Alexandria VA
- Executive Assistant / Associate Business Analyst at VISA, Inc
20 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Government Sponsored Coursework
Met with internal stakeholders to ask questions, thoroughly document requirements, develop measurement plans and establish and evaluate all relevant KPIs.
● Coordinated the creation of new data sources with BI team colleagues and communicated in detail what is needed to meet analysis requirements while having to develop and document technical specifications to help build out team resources.
● Collaborated and assisted other team members with overflow work, and actively participate in quality assurance, ensuring business value is clearly stated and requirements are met.
- Associate Business Analyst at AutoAlert
- SEO Analyst at Dealer.com
- Analytics Assistant at GlynnDevins
- Lead Analyst, Inventory Control at Amazon Fulfillment Center
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Painting - Painting
Requirement gathering from client.
● Breaking down of high-level requirements into user stories
● Designing Wireframes
● Associates with Subject Matter Experts for requirement elicitation and UAT.
● Acts as a product owner for multiple areas of the application (product) and owns up the requirements and communicates the same to the development and testing team.
● Prioritization and assignment of tasks to scrum team members
● Business case study and impact analysis for management of change requests.
● Documenting business scenarios for implementation and roll out.
● Testing and verification of the product for final acceptance and compliance.
● Using Protractor for preparing and running automated test cases for application testing.
● Lead the Protractor team for implementation of business scenarios.
● R&D, feasibility study and POC creation.
- ASSOCIATE BUSINESS ANALYST at EXPERION TECHNOLOGIES
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Business Analysis Certificate Program
- BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY - COMPUTER SCIENCE
Ensuring all Mobility and Fixed line finance charges are valid and being posted into SAP. ♦ Maintaining action logs for all TI vendors to ensure that billing errors, disputes and credits are properly applied and tracked. ♦ Visibility on a daily basis with executive management, outside vendors, voice engineers through verbal and written communication. ♦ Being involved in the day to day operations of the Mobility team that include ordering of new service, disconnecting service, upgrading service. ♦ Reconciling bill data to the database and SharePoint sites as sell as working as a team player with all levels of employees to validate charges is necessary. ♦ Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures. ♦ Delivers informative, well-organized presentations on a weekly and monthly basis. ♦ Assists in the facilitation of team and vendor meetings. ♦ Consistently delivers high-quality services to domestic and international clients. ♦ Runs components of fiscally successful projects. ♦ Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution. ♦ Tracks individual and collective usage of all telecommunication units. ♦ Work with MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS SharePoint, SAP Accounts Payable, MEM (Mobility Expense Management) software.
- Contractor-Associate Business Analyst at TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Contractor-Client Service Coordinator at BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD
- Sr. Reporting Analyst Procter & Gamble Account at HEWLETT PACKARD
- Contractor-Tax Accounting Sales Order Specialist at THOMSON REUTERS
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Collaborate with stakeholders to elicit and analyze, business requirements
• Develop an understanding of current and future state to ensure the business need is met
• Work as a member of an Agile release train to create and deliver release materials
• Assist with strategic planning and execution of product enhancements across business
• Identify, track and map out business discussions
• Conduct insightful, analysis to triage issue to determine best solution moving forward (e.g. operational change, system change)
• Ensure requirements (user story and/or feature) are traceable to a clear business benefit
- Associate Business Analyst at Travelers Insurance Company
- Account Manager - National Property, Large Accounts at Travelers Insurance Company
- Account Manager - National Property Programs at Travelers Insurance Company
- Keep and Close Claim Analyst at Travelers Insurance Company
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology - Psychology
Project: Markit EDM (CADIS)
• Participated in the sessions to understand the features, functionality and the scope of CADIS application.
• Went through the detailed functional requirements documents and user guide manuals to get the insight on how CADIS application is used for business purposes.
• Prepared presentations and conducted demo/sessions to the Hexaware team appointed to work on the CADIS implementation project for the client.
• Prepared functional diagrams for modules.
• Partcipated in the discussions with the client on how they perceive to enhance or modify the module(s) in CADIS application within their business framework.
• Identified and documented business rules based on the requirements received.
• Prepared functional test scenarios to test the rules and data associated to a given business scenario or business objective.
• Preparing status reports and sharing it with stakeholders. Project: IPC (Index Platform Consolidation) Responsibilities:
• Study the existing Global and US systems, to understand the Client's Business and Index structure.
• Participated in preparing functional specification document by understanding Client's Business Requirements.
• Ensured all Business Requirements are captured and translated in Functional Specifications by maintaining Requirement Traceability Matrix
• Create Process Flow Diagrams, Use Cases for Business Processes.
• Supporting developers by providing guidance during Design Phase of System Development Life Cycle.
• Creating UAT Test Scenarios for Business Processes making sure all Functional Requirements are covered.
• Participated in defect triage and resolution. Project: AML (Anti Money Laundering) & KYC (Know Your Customer) workflow process Responsibilities:
• Understanding the existing workflows for AML & KYC.
• Doing a detailed requirement gathering and business analysis for all AML & KYC workflow requirements.
• Participated in interacting with the business users to understand detailed requirement.
• Prepared Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) & Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS).
• Acted as a liason between the Business, Testing and IT teams. Project: COE/Presales Responsibilities:
• Detailed study on Superannuation Fund Industry of Australia.
• Research on various Fund companies and administrators catering to the industry.
• Preparing presentations for the client meetings/calls.
• Maintaining and updating the knowledge repository for Capital Markets presales.
• Creating the functional knowledge repository for future trainings.
• Conducting demo/presentations to the team on the module owned. SR. EXECUTIVE, PROGRAM MANAGEMENT (PMO) & STRATEGY Responsibilities:
• Direct reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO), assisting in his strategic initiatives.
• Acting as a business analyst in the standardization of processes across the organization, spanning from Presales (Global Bid Management), Resource Management, Internal Systems etc.
• Responsible for the tracking of revenues, margins and other operational metrics across the organization.
• Assisting the top management in their strategic initiatives like Business Planning & Budgeting for the calendar year/quarter.
• Acting as a weather station in management reporting - to help them in better decision making.
• Tracking the operational excellence parameters like Billed/Allocated effort, Utilization, revenue/cost per billed hour etc. MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, RESOURCE MANAGEMENT GROUP Responsibilities:
• Generating and Publishing reports on a timely basis to various department heads to enable informed decision making.
• Providing inputs for key modules to be developed within RMG system for improving accessibility and availability of vital information through User Access Testing.
• Improvement of existing reports, key updations and overall management of reports related to RMG.
• Designed various automation procedures of existing reports to enable faster and planned output.
• Creation of the Test Plans, test scenarios, test cases and test data.
• Documentation of processes and practices within RMG team for Audit purposes.
• Providing additional information to external and internal auditors.
• Managed Information System and Process compliance rating to 93% and above.
• Monitor implementation of MIS processes and evaluate their effectiveness.
• Managed requirements, design and deploy formats for preparing quarterly MIS dashboards.
• Actively involved in Client Proposals - RFQs/RFIs/RFPs by understanding the requirements on proposals and providing the relevant information.
• Mentored and Trained new joiners with functional overview and handholding for day-to-day activities.
- ASSOCIATE BUSINESS ANALYST at Hexaware Technologies Ltd
4 years at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting & Tax
• Analyze and present client's data to gain better understanding of business process
• Executed system configurations based on business requirements.
• Provide support to consultants and technical teams in different stages of the solution deployment process
- Associate Business Analyst at Apple
- Product Manager Student at Product School
- Business Analyst at Kraft Heinz
- Film Development Intern at Flix Premiere Beverly Hills
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - International Business Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- Associate, Business Analyst I at JPMorgan Chase
- at JPMorgan Chase
- Interim Business Analyst I at
- Business Analyst at
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Data/Information Management using Excel through formula look ups and pivot/slicer tables. General database support for internal associates by setting up data shells for collection, deleting/discontinuing items in the database, as well as daily audits for quality clean-up. Used Alteryx to set up easily duplicated reports for client specific needs.
- Associate Business Analyst at The Data Council
- IT Technical Operator II at Logisticare
- Data Integrity Analyst at Comcast
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Tech Theater
- HS Diploma