Highlands Ranch, CO 1999-Present Built solid career and outstanding reputation for providing sound cooperation, collaboration, leadership and innovative solutions while advancing through positions of increased responsibility. Executive Assistant / Associate Business Analyst Serve as 'Right Hand' for the VP of Global Systems Engineering; provide support, manage calendars, coordinate meetings and travel. Assist staff in up to 26 global locations. Prepare purchase requisitions for multi-million dollar hardware/software equipment and maintenance. Review ELA Agreements and co-term maintenance contracts with vendors. Review and process expense reports and organizational charts, and maintain knowledge regarding VISA processes. Communicate extensively with executive management, staff members, vendors, and other Operations & Infrastructure groups globally; assist in various key areas, including HR, payroll, A/P, asset management, security, workstation support, badge access and restricted room access, purchase cards, corporate cards, corporate shipping, training payments for O&I staff. Collaborate with other administrative personnel. Manage and coordinate training, catering for meetings/events, book conference rooms, and set up guest offices in all locations. Selected Contributions: ♦ Built and cultivated relationships spanning across numerous groups within the Visa organization, as well as with external contacts; recipient of numerous accolades from Visa as well as external vendors. ♦ Delivered hands on training to new Administrative Assistants & other staff as needed; frequently sought out for guidance and instruction regarding expense report preparation, reconciling, and other standard processes and applications. ♦ Earned reputation for effortlessly meeting ever-changing needs in an expanding role; quickly learned new methodologies, adapted to take on new tasks, and consistently displayed a positive attitude while supporting growing departments under the Head of Global Operations & System Engineering. ♦ Instrumental in driving productivity, saving costs, and optimizing fiscal performance; identified and eliminated duplicate tasks, and firmly managed consumables in alignment with organizational objectives. . Core Environmental Labs - Denver, CO DOD Defense Logistics Agency/Defense Finance & Accounting Center - Alexandria VA
- Executive Assistant / Associate Business Analyst at VISA, Inc
20 years at this Job
- - Government Sponsored Coursework
• Involved in client Audits with the FDA.
• Creates quarterly and yearly Business Reviews
• Updates Business Rules Documents for Pharmaceutical clients.
• Maintains superior customer service and pro-active inventory practices for the client
• Responsible for controlling client's inventory
• Monitors procedures to ensure accuracy and quality
• Tracking of various orders, trade shows, etc
• Process orders, post receipts and handle customer requests
• Meet deadlines and maintain reports.
• Customer website maintenance
• Project change requests
• Documents standard operating procedures
• Cycle Counts
• WMS system
- Associate Business Analyst at The Hibbert Group
- Executive Administrative Assistant at NCB Management Services
- Financial Assistant/Administrative Assistant at A G Edwards & Sons
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associates - Business
Complete in-depth analyses for business-optimization projects, reporting tools, back-office programs and accounting applications. Provide management with analytics and decision support tools used as a basis for business strategies. Analyze current and future business requirements and processes through document analysis, research, and workflow analysis.
- Associate Business Analyst at Ally Financial
- Account Service Coordinator at Ally Financial
- Assistant Manager at AMMEX Global Marketplace
- Customer Relations Representative at Bobby Branch State Farm
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Liberal Arts, Administrative Studies
- Bachelor’s of Science - Health Service Administration
Perform requirements analysis and evaluate business processes for an ecommerce web development organization. - Work closely with clients, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements. - Communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management. - Uncover areas for improvement in order to develop and implement solutions. - Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Associate Business Analyst at Visiture
- Industrial Engineering Intern at Flavorseal
7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Industrial and Systems Engineering
• Gather business requirements for upcoming projects.
• Create JIRA tickets for upcoming projects.
• Communicate specifics of upcoming deploys to the rest of the company. Quality Assurance
• Manually test website to insure desired results from tickets.
• Create descriptions for bugs found while performing QA work.
• Investigate IT related feedback sent from customers.
• Create test cases to test desired functionality of projects as well as protect against regressions.
- Associate Business Analyst at Moosejaw Mountaineering
- Jr. Developer at FreightVerify
- Intern at DV8
- Move Coordinator / National Account Coordinator at Corrigan Moving Systems
5 months at this Job
- B.A. - International Studies
Compiled, formatted, and entered data to ensure product alignment to track sales and correct categorization. Provided customer support to agency staff in the Healthcare, Business Services, and Higher Education lines of business. Effectively balanced multiple projects, ensuring programming was completed before the go-live date. Provided training, consultation, and ongoing assistance to temporary and new employees.
• Coordinated the planning and implementation for new business under the Aramark brand.
• Developed and maintained the menus at sites utilizing self-checkout and self-ordered kiosks to ensure consistency in design at all business and healthcare locations.
• Facilitated and oversaw the training and development of two new colleagues to work as a project and menu lead on a transitional project in which twenty-three properties with limited operational impact to each business.
- IT Associate Business Analyst at Aramark
- Data Analyst- Aramark at Xsell Resources
- Data Entry Clerk- Philadelphia Corporation for Aging at Protocall Staffing Agency
- Records Project Representative- Liberty Resources Inc at Protocall Staffing Agency
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
• Plan and prioritize simultaneous project workloads and business deliverables to increase deadline efficiency
• Pull and maintain weekly reports and organize information in internal tools for easy access of all team member's status
• Effectively foster cross-functional team relationships to drive productivity in clearly communicated team goals
• Manage detailed project requirement information during key meetings to ensure completion of any outstanding objectives
• Create, update and archive business functional requirements during project seasons to retain an accurate internal database
• Create visual presentation of competitive landscape market analysis tools to be used in business process innovation
- Associate Business Analyst at Gap Inc
- Sales Associate at Gap Inc
- Operations Process & Technical Writing Intern at Gap Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Bootcamp
- B.S. - Decision Support Systems
• Managed implementations of web-based revenue cycle technologies, including a contract management system and several reporting and analytics tools
• Conducted technical project management by collecting and validating data, identifying and specifying the engineering requirements for each unique site, and configuring the products to accommodate clients’ business practices
• Presented risk mitigation measures and executive updates for multiple concurrent projects, including an enterprise solution for a health system with over twenty hospitals and six disparate data source systems
• Developed training material, created sign-off assessments, and mentored new hires to reduce onboarding time by four weeks *The Advisory Board was acquired by Optum in November 2017.
- Senior Associate Business Analyst at The Advisory Board Company
- Business Analyst at Deloitte
- Business Intern at The Boeing Corporation
- Finance Intern at Brewery Ommegang
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Operations and Supply Chain Management, English Literature
- Study Aboard Program - English Literature
● Collects, organizes, synthesizes and analysis data, summarizing findings into scorecards and dashboards to reveal trends and patterns.
● Develops and implements databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality using Microsoft Excel and Power BI.
● Supports projects by understanding business needs, presenting solutions, and then developing and managing execution of plan to activate solutions.
● Experience in basic understanding of how to translate technical requirements to non-technical stakeholders.
● Prepares weekly and monthly KPI reports for IT Leadership.
● Manipulates raw data into a usable format to support analysis and recommendations.
● Strong knowledge and understanding of business operations and processes.
● Provides reporting and detailed analysis to support IT leadership and other departments.
● Meets with appropriate personnel for periodic reviews of prototypes and final deliverables.
● An integral member of the Continuous Improvement Process team.
● Collaborate with senior business and IT leadership and other risk managers to resolve challenging risk matters.
● Experience in vendor management including obtain quotes and statements, evaluating performance and mitigate risks.
● Evaluates and assists in improving internal business controls by reviewing current processes for weaknesses and failures.
- Associate Business Analyst at First American
- Legal Administrator at Massage Envy
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal at Braun Siler Kruzel PC
- Office Manager at AFC Service & Supply LLC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Information Systems
- B.S. - PSYCHOLOGY
Translate stakeholder requirements into reporting deliverables and develop performance metrics. Work in connection and cooperation between executives, business units, IT and analytics team. Utilize data base tools to analyze performance.
- Associate Business Analyst at Gelson's Markets
- Perishable Inventory Analyst at Smart & Final LLC
- Buyer Fresh Meat/Deli at Smart & Final LLC
- Senior Assistant Manager at Smart & Final LLC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Chemical Engineering
- Certificate - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certificate - Project Management
- Bachelors of Science - Biochemistry/Biology