Elanco Animal Health, a division of Eli Lilly and Company
• Foster project management leadership with internal/external cross-functional teams, ensuring projects alignment with senior management and business goals.
• Facilitate oversight of multi-disciplinary project teams including technical staff, consultants, contractors and clients while adhering to regulatory, safety and quality compliance.
• Provide comprehensive alignment of project scope, plans, targets and oversight to ensure project documentation, communication thoroughness and project resources.
• Develop, track and author detailed project communications, plans and requirements for stakeholders and senior management.
• Facilitate project strategy and assess priorities with internal/external cross-functional team.
• Provide and communicate effective project change management and mitigation proactively.
• Serve as liaison between business development, Operations PMO commercial business unit and business partners.
• Provide project budget, asset and risk management controls and oversight.
• Provide day-to-day commercialization and operations technical excellence support multiple product manufacturing platforms while adhering to regulatory and quality compliance requirements.
• Proficiency with SAP, MSOffice platform, Visio, Regulus, 21 CFR
• Successfully delivered the launch of several products to US and other markets with combined sales of >$350M USD.
- Associate Consultant at Associate Consultant - TS/MS, Operations PMO
- Clinical Trials Associate, Research and Development Operations PMO at Eli Lilly and Company
- Technical Service Representative at Eli Lilly and Company
- Manufacturing Supervisor at Roche Diagnostics
13 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology/Chemistry
As an Associate Consultant, I advise clients on workflows across service lines, and guide clients through interdependencies and design decision impacts; create strategic plan with client to obtain value achievement across service line; and identify workflow and process improvements and make recommendations to client and project leadership. I also drive cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders to identify and propose solution enhancements, workflow efficiencies and client relationship strategies. Solution Designer | Cerner Corporation | Kansas City, MO March 2016 - July 2017
- Associate Consultant at Cerner Corporation
- Analyst at Cerner Corporation
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
National Retained Executive Search Firm, specializing in Healthcare and Higher Education IT Leadership Placements
Responsible for identification of appropriate executive level candidates for consideration and placement
• Working with Senior Consultants and individual clients to gather information on candidate requirements
• Teaming with Researchers and Consultants in developing lists of appropriate candidates
• Develop Leadership Profile that contains all information relevant to the existing search
• Follow up development of advertisements and emails
• Identify and conduct candidate interviews to develop a slate for presentation
• Participate in video/in person interviews of potential candidates
• Provide narratives to Consultant for client presentation
• Conduct references upon approval of slate
• Track progress of client/candidate interviews, keeping candidates informed of that progress through final selection
- Associate Consultant at Witt Kieffer, Oakbrook, IL
- Independent Health Insurance Sales Agent at American Financial Associates
- Executive placements in the hospital at Cejka Search
- Account Manager/Senior Consultant at Hersher Associates Ltd
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Education/English
- - business and education related coursework
- Masters - classes
• Lewes, DE
• April 2017-Present A results-oriented consultant helping foundations and nonprofits transform communities and improve lives. Associate Consultant Supported project management for Bayhealth Foundation to build for future business development and fund development. Guided all aspects of philanthropic campaigns including marketing, design, fund development, and evaluation of success. Facilitated surveys and focus groups to gather public perceptions on the hospital and prioritize future business and fund development. Key Accomplishments:
• Supported the outreach of a new hospital by capitalizing on a $15M capital campaign.
• Development community engagement and initial planning and concepts for a brand new Montessori Charter School in Sussex County. Managed relationships and solicited public support for school project.
• Conducted focus groups and surveyed the public on structure and placement of Sussex Montessori School.
• Provided research and development support on redevelopment projects involving schools, community centers and other cultural projects.
- Associate Consultant at HORIZON PHILANTHROPIC
- DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS at DOVER BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SYSTEM
- President/CEO at COMMUNITIES IN SCHOOLS OF DELAWARE
- Manager of Development at AMERICAN RED CROSS OF DELMARVA
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Public Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
Programmer Analyst / Associate Consultant at our client location (Anthem Inc) Anthem is a Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare insurance firm. Which is operating nearly 14 states in the US. I'm a part of their Enterprise Modeler project as a developer.
- Programmer Analyst / Associate Consultant at Atos Syntel | Anthem Inc
- All Rounder at Cherian's Inc | Grace Imports
- Volunteer at Atlanta Christian Assembly
- Volunteer at Project Shine Civil engagement and Service learning Clarkston GA
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Associate of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Apr 2011 - Aug 2012
Established in 1999, CareerNet Consulting (http://careernet.co.in) is the leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Process Outsourcing solutions to the Technology, Knowledge Services, Banking and Financial Services sectors in India
Role: Associate Consultant
Clients Served: Citrix Systems, VMWare, Amazon, FlipKart, Mindtree, NXP Semiconductors
Responsibilities: I was responsible for end to end recruitment life cycle which included but was not limited to the below:
• Gathering and understanding requirement of open position
• Sourcing right candidate from various sources which included the below ◦ Internal Database ◦ Job portals like monster, Naukri etc ◦ LinkedIn
• Screening candidates, conducting preliminary interview
• background check
• scheduling interview, giving phone calls , sending out emails, followups
• maintaining relationship with client and candidate
• managing database
• posting jobs on various social networking sites and job portals.
• handling bulk requirement
• job fairs
• giving cold calls
- Associate Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.Tech. - BioTechnology
- School Certificate
- Certificate of Secondary Education - Indian
* Associate Consultant, External Innovation (2016 to Present). Seek / review / reject / advance new drug opportunities in Veterinary Parasitology. Design & implement research studies for efficacy & safety; select and oversee contract research organizations (CROs); and coordinate research & development (R&D) work with Elanco licensing partners and universities around the world. Coordinate and attend conferences held by the Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO) and the Association for University Technology Managers (AUTM) to find potential technology leads. * Associate Consultant, Technology Acquisitions (2011 to 2016). Sought / triaged / rejected / advanced new drug opportunities for all Animal Health therapeutic areas. Designed & implemented research studies for efficacy and safety; selected and oversaw CROs; and coordinated R&D work with Elanco licensing partners and universities around the world. Coordinated and attended conferences held by BIO and AUTM to find potential technology leads. * Associate Consultant, Technology Acquisitions (2009 to 2011). Coordinated and monitored transfer of methods and assays of all parasiticide screening efforts to external collaborators. Evaluated potential molecules for efficacy, intellectual property, regulatory pathways and business development propositions. Oversaw (non-GxP) research conducted at CROs. * Assistant Senior Scientist, Technology Acquisitions (2004 to 2009). Supervised two laboratory technicians. Conducted both in vitro and in vivo evaluations of incoming molecules from external collaborators. Conducted studies to support product development and post-registration efforts. Oversaw propagation and maintenance of parasite colonies: house fly (resistant and susceptible), horn fly, stable fly, poultry litter beetle, pupal parasitoids and two species of gastrointestinal nematodes.
- Associate Consultant, External Innovation at Elanco Animal Health
- Graduate Research & Teaching Assistant, Department of Entomology at Kansas State University
- Research Associate at now SAB Biotherapeutics
- Student Research Assistant, Department of Diagnostic Medicine & Pathobiology at Kansas State University
13 years, 3 months at this Job
- MS - Entomology
- Bachelor of Science - Park & Resource Management
Project Name Instant Switch
Project Duration Feb 2018 - May 2018
Role/Title Associate Consultant
Work Location Bengaluru, India
Instant Switch project aims at helping RBC clients with having mortgage or liabilities in other Financial Institute to switch to RBC through online portal.
➢ Requirement analysis under agile environment.
➢ Prepare Master Test Artefact.
➢ Dealing with Client and BSA calls to define/understand the system
➢ Designing the model for the application under test using the Conformiq tool.
➢ Generating the test cases from Robot framework.
➢ Maintaining Keyword Repository.
➢ Data mapping and script maintenance using the DevOPS tools.
➢ Identification of High Level Scenarios and Test scripts
➢ Review of High Level Scenarios and Test scripts prepared by peers
➢ Assigning task to peers.
➢ Coordinating with downstream systems to verify the End to End process.
➢ Script Execution and validating the results.
➢ Failed Scripts Analysis.
➢ Defect triage calls with Development and BSA teams
➢ Preparation of knowledge artifacts and project closure activities.
➢ Knowledge Transfer to new comers, both seniors and juniors.
➢ Defect Management.
➢ Maintenance of various documents like QPM, Query tracker, Daily Status Report etc. Operating Systems Windows 7/10, Mac OS X Software / Special Tools Conformiq, Robot, HP ALM, GitHub, Jenkins, Eclipse, Cucumber
- Associate Consultant at Capgemini India
- Associate Consultant at Organization's Name
- Associate Consultant at Capgemini India
- Associate Consultant at Capgemini India
3 months at this Job
- - Biology
- Bachelors of Engineering - Computer Science
1) Tata Consultancy Services
Duration: 10 years 5 months (January 2008 till May 2017)
Project: Powertrain Controls
Team Size: 52
Present Role: Project Manager and Technical Leader
Designation: Associate Consultant
Tools Used: MATLAB, Simulink, State flow, INCA, m-scripting, Project planner, Financial Project Management Tools
Platform: Windows XP
• Powertrain Thermal Management Control Strategy Development increase fuel economy and reduce emissions (like: Coolant Three Way Valve, Active Grille Shutter, Electric Thermostat)
• Tools Development for V & V using m - scripts
• Model development from requirements
• SIL / MIL Testing
• HIL test automation environment creation Client Automotive OEM, USA Description Development of control strategy Role Played: i. Understanding of high level requirement ii. Creation of a DOORS document for the requirements maintenance iii. Implementation of low level logic in Simulink iv. Creation of Inca experiment v. Creation of DVP & R vi. Creation of detailed test plan vii. HIL test Automation scripts using proveTech scripting Project II Reverse Engineering Project
- Associate Consultant at Tata Consultancy Services
- Senior Software Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services
- Solutions Developer at ECU Code development
- Engineer - Technical Support at Biomedical Engineering
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics - Electronics
• Strategy consultant for U.S. and international clients advising on corporate strategy and transactions across healthcare, industrials, travel, retail, biopharmaceuticals, and business services
• Built revenue forecasts and market models; designed, fielded, and analyzed consumer surveys; managed junior associates; synthesized recommendations into PowerPoint decks for C-level clients Select case examples (~40 total projects):
• Managed a team of junior associates to conduct expert interviews, analyze a survey, and build a market growth forecast to estimate the size and trend of the US fire and security systems market
• Forecasted penetration of electric and hybrid vehicles to estimate demand at gas station convenience stores, leading to the acquisition of a leading U.S. provider of ERP software with ~$90M in sales.
• Leveraged Excel, MarketSight, and Alteryx to analyze a 10K+ person customer survey and 10M+ member database to optimize membership growth of the loyalty program of a top three global hotel chain Other firm involvement:
• Taught professional development courses on business writing and expert interview techniques in addition to new hire orientation training to groups of 20-50 first year associates
• Designed templates to standardize slide creation, market model construction, and communication with market experts, which were distributed for use among the associate class
- Associate Consultant at L.E.K. Consulting
- Aide and Organizer at Max Rose for Congress (NY-11 Congressional District)
- Intern, Energy Team at Edelman
- Intern, International Center for Terrorism Studies at Potomac Institute for Policy Studies
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - International Politics and Business