Responsibilities Include: Working on a project for BOT implementation in the capacity of Associate Consultant, which focusses on automation involving development of models.
- Associate Consultant at Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Communication and Signal Processing
- - Attended Pre Eureka Business Plan
As associate consultant I have been managing a Data warehouse project with a leading investment bank . Responsible of delivering various critical releases ,team management ,stakeholder management are my key responsibilities.
- Associate Consultant at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Software Engineer at Patni
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer science
- Bachelor's in computer science - Computer science
Sep 2018 - till date) Business: GCAP is new accounts platform project for Amex to acquire new accounts in open/consumer, middle market and corporate platforms. Pega implementation is huge and spread across multiple modules like app initiation, UI, customer risk analysis, fulfillment etc.; These modules integrate with front end customer facing system and process the new account requests. Environment: Pega 7.1.8
Project Role: Associate Consultant with the following responsibilities
• Development of the Use Stories and Delivered to the Client with in the time line.
• Involving in the Client Calls Daily and Involving in Code Reviews
• Demonstrating the user story to the Product Owner for acceptance
- Associate Consultant at American Express, GCAP
- Associate Consultant at HealthFirst
- Associate Consultant - Technology at Centene Corporation
- Senior Engineer - Technology at U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
6 months at this Job
- B Tech
1) Tata Consultancy Services Duration: 10 years 5 months (January 2008 till May 2017) Project: Powertrain Controls
Team Size: 52
Present Role: Project Manager and Technical Leader
Designation: Associate Consultant
Tools Used: MATLAB, Simulink, State flow, INCA, m-scripting, Project planner, Financial Project Management Tools
Platform: Windows XP Project I
• Powertrain Thermal Management Control Strategy Development increase fuel economy and reduce emissions (like: Coolant Three Way Valve, Active Grille Shutter, Electric Thermostat)
• Tools Development for V & V using m - scripts
• Model development from requirements
• SIL / MIL Testing
• HIL test automation environment creation Client Automotive OEM, USA Description Development of control strategy Role Played: i. Understanding of high level requirement ii. Creation of a DOORS document for the requirements maintenance iii. Implementation of low level logic in Simulink iv. Creation of Inca experiment v. Creation of DVP & R vi. Creation of detailed test plan vii. HIL test Automation scripts using proveTech scripting Project II Reverse Engineering Project
- Associate Consultant at Tata Consultancy Services
- Senior Software Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services
- Solutions Developer at ECU Code development
- Engineer - Technical Support at Biomedical Engineering
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics - Electronics
8350 N Central Expy #250 Dallas, TX 75206 (214) 550-2000 December 29, 2014 - March 15, 2018 Dispatch Tech First Responder Associate Consultant Started with Architel assisting clients over the phone, password reset, or account unlock if I had the admin rights. If not, I would create a ticket for them and a Tech would assist them. I had a few tech's show me more of the IT world when they had a chance, shadow at times. In 6/16/2016 Centre Technologies acquired Architel and was promoted to Associate Consultant. Assisted clients with their AD accounts - password reset unlocked or create accounts, Email - create, unlock them. Trouble shoot printer and software issues. Install/down load software for client's needs. Assist in the build room - Setup new computer for clients or trouble shoot desktop or laptop's that were having an issue. Assist with some VMWare mainly VDI's, resetting or rebooting user's virtual desktop's. Setup users to user there RDP on their workstations to a Citrix base server/desktop session. Call Vendor for clients when hardware would not respond to trouble shooting remotely or in house. Assist in O365 install and down load of Office as well as troubleshoot. Belinda Rupp x2014 - 214-600-0606 [email protected] Dennis Schlaikjer x4002 801-309-3682 [email protected]
- Associate Consultant at Architel / Centre Technologies
- at Toys R Us
- Stocker, Casher at Office Depot
- Furniture sales associate at Wynnewood Village
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Conversion Coaching in the inpatient fields of NICU, Behavioral Health, Med/Surg, Adult/Peds Oncology, Post-Partum, CPOE; and the Ambulatory fields of Adult Oncology
• Supported 5 implementations transitioning their electronic medical record to Cerner based solutions.
• Assisted various disciplines of the hospital including physicians and nurses in Dublin, Ireland for their go-live efforts. Transformed their current state, paper electronic medical record, to their future state of Cerner solutions. Associate Consultant
• Coordinates logistics and healthcare reporting training services with clients across the continental US. Training sessions were held on-site with approximately 15-20 analyst. Follow-up with analyst regarding concerns of reporting.
• Knowledgeable in reporting solutions: SAP BusinessObjects, PowerInsight and Discern Analytics 2.0. Clinical reporting that are based on hospital needs; attends/coordinates client calls with CFO, Clinical Managers, and Reporting Managers.
• Builds client relationship and oversees internal/external communication.
• Created and developed an internal marketing video, alongside 2 other coworkers, showcasing our team's services.
- Associate Consultant at Cerner Corporation
- Customer Service Manager at S.A.K.E
- Management Intern at Kohl's
- Marketing Intern at Community Creative Center
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Indianapolis, IN May 2018 - Feb 2019 In addition to the tasks listed below, as a primary TCC Associate Consultant I am also responsible for negotiating and finalizing site budgets and contracts, collecting study tools and documents from vendors, monitoring receipt, filing, and submission of translated documents, working closely with different functions as the single point of contact for site-facing TCC Associates, and helping create a training manual for new Associates.
- Trial Capabilities Associate Consultant at Eli Lilly and Company
- Site Activation Management Associate Consultant at Eli Lilly and Company
- Associate at Site Activation Management
- Clinical Research Specialist at Riley Outpatient Center
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Genetic Biology - Genetic Biology
• Associate Consultant: Analyzing policies for the Jobs, Economic Development, and the Economy (JEDE) Committee, analyzing audit requests considered by the Joint Legislative Audit Committee, and various resolutions. Background research on JEDE, audit requests, and a variety of other issues.
• Appropriations Assistant: Assisting the Appropriation’s consultant by following confidentiality policies, preparing background information and documents for Committee hearings, tracking, and preparing bills, and organizing the various technological systems associated with Appropriations.
• Budget Assistant: Assisting fiscal consultants and producing the annual budget document analyzing the State budget. Designed the document in Adobe Indesign.
• Floor Assistant: Tracking floor activities and proofreading a myriad of bill analyses.
• Additional Duties: Providing general office support to an office of more than 20 consultants, including attorneys, as well as customer service to the myriad of lobbyists seeking meetings.
- Legislative Assistant/Associate Consultant at California State Assembly
- Digital Democracy Hearing Transcript Editor at Institute for Advanced Technology & Public Policy
- Vice President of Organization at Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority
- Intern at California State Assembly
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science
worked with many of its clients in the E-Commerce domain. Many of their consultants were working with IBM's Sterling Commerce OMS(Order Management System).
Associate Consultant, Java
• Customize the OMS applications for our clients who mostly are medium scale retailers.
• Provide solutions to improve and automate their orders, inventory, shipments etc.
• Giving a constant update on the progress onshore in USA. Atum IT Services India Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad, India 12/2016- 09/2017 http://www.atumit.com/ Atum IT Services works as a third party consultancy for SAP clients. Atum IT is a certified SAP Services company. Technology Consultant
• Worked as a Java developer on a Car pooling Application.Suggested changes and made modifications to the UI.
• Worked as a UI developer. Got trained on SAPUI5(JS + CSS). Started working on various SAP Fiori applications.
• Had to report to my manager with daily updates and also contact with our clients to gather requirements and suggest modifications to it.
- Associate Consultant, Java at Acuver Consulting
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Cloud Computing
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Project #1 Banking Major From US
Duration 7 Months (February, 2018 – till date)
Project Description RCM and Oracle SQL Developer for Customer Due Diligence
Role Senior Associate Consultant (July, 2018)
• Designed and Implemented Java plug-in in RCM UI on stand-alone basis, for fetching formatted historical and submission data on Alerts and Onboarding screen for customer.
• Created corresponding components in database like explicit types, stored procedures and modify table.
• Analyzed the scope and impact of changes.
• Worked on design documents.
• Created design for the required changes.
• Individually implemented the analyzed changes in Oracle SQL developer.
• Handling additional responsibilities.
- Senior Associate Consultant at Infosys Ltd.
- Associate Consultant at Infosys Ltd.
- Senior Systems Engineer at Infosys Ltd.
- Senior Systems Engineer at Infosys Ltd.
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.E. - Information Technology