New York http://chelseagallerista.com/spotchallenge
Associate Creative Director (Jul 2018 - Jan 2019)
• Press accreditation for Art Basel Miami and other fairs
- Associate Creative Director at McCann Health
- Group Copy Supervisor at Razorfish Health
- Copy Supervisor at The Cement Bloc
- Senior Copywriter at
6 months at this Job
- - Education
FOCUS BRANDS 2012-2018 Associate Creative Director Managed the voice of Focus Brands’ multiple international, multi-channel snack brands including Carvel, Cinnabon, McAlister’s Deli and Auntie Anne’s Pretzels. Lead all television, print, web, direct, digital, social and point-of-purchase efforts. Created strategies that grow comp sales for each business units and present projects to senior management. While working on these brands, average unit volume for brands steadily rose every year. CRAWFORD & COMPANY 2009 - 2012 Global Marketing Manager Rebranded Crawford’s companies to differentiate them from the competition, doubling leads in just two years. Managed the design, social media and video agencies to create an integrated message. Managed all internal and external communications including web sites, videos, sales collateral, press releases, blog entries, advertising and newsletters. JWT Atlanta 2004 - 2009 Associate Creative Director Created integrated advertising campaigns to grow each clients’ influence with their target audience. These campaigns were often developed and executed under challenging deadlines and budgets. Was certified by the Direct Mail Association, to run SCANA Energy’s direct campaigns, hiring and managing the design, production and mail teams. CRI, INC CRI, Inc. 2001 - 2004 Associate Creative Director Managed a team of four designers and a web developer to produce marketing, investor relations and employee communications campaigns for targeted audiences. Worked intimately with C-level leaders to effectively communicate complicated business tactics and grow revenues. Projects included branding campaigns, collateral pieces, web-sites, content marketing and digital assets. AUSTIN KELLEY/FITZGERALD ADVERTISING 1999 – 2001 Senior Copywriter Created new branding campaigns that included broadcast, print, digital and collateral materials to boost sales. These projects rebranded Northside Hospital as a women’s health center, created a new holiday campaign for The HoneyBaked Ham and promoted Papa John’s celebrity endorsements. In addition, launched several new games for the Georgia Lottery, which helped raise over a billion dollars for pre-k programs and college scholarships.
- Associate Creative Director at FOCUS Brands
at this Job
- Bachelor's - English and Theater Studies
As Associate Creative Director at Thrive, I worked on projects of all sizes for clients of all types, with special emphasis on small businesses and mission-driven organizations. These projects included everything from brand development, small advertising campaigns, web design, and marketing collateral (brochures, posters, business cards, etc.) to photography, art direction, and videography. As a member of a small team, I was responsible for communicating with my clients in a timely manner, setting and meeting my own deadlines, and rising to the challenge of creating high-quality, versatile marketing materials on small budgets.
- Associate Creative Director at Thrive.
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design
Manage projects and direct creative staff in the acquisition, developmentand execution of major branding and design assignments. Serve as principalclient contact and provide hands-on design solutions to advance Epsilon clientrelationships. Activities include: ideation to define overarching brand direction,strategic and tactical problem solving for clients, creation of style guides andrefresher campaigns for existing brands, fulfillment of brand vision in exhibitiondesign, environmental design and other platforms, both print and digital. Epsilon Associate Creative Director | 2018 – Present ---------------------- Epsilon Senior Art Director, Lead | 2017 – 2018 ---------------------- Epsilon- Company Merger Senior Art Director | 2014 – 2017 ---------------------- Aspen Marketing Senior Designer | 2013 – 2014
- Associate Creative Director at Epsilon
- Freelancer at Freelance
- Senior Graphic Designer at Upper Deck Company
- Interactive Designer at Mitchell International
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Visual Communications/Advertising and Graphic Design
• Over 14 years’ experience leading and inspiring creative direction for both in-house and freelance teams on multi-channel marketing campaigns, utilizing email, web, mobile, social media, digital media, broadcast, video, radio, print, and production.
• Superb leadership skills that successfully build supportive environments that nurture and inspire creative professionals maintaining a high rate of retention.
• Effective assignment delegation and direction of art directors, copywriters, outside agencies, studio, freelance designers and creative vendors, including photo and video shoots: models, photographers, stylist, and producers in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
• Proven track record of working collaboratively and effectively with multiple stakeholders simultaneously to meet marketing and business goals. EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR / ART DIRECTOR BJ’s Wholesale Club, Westborough, MA
• 5/2004 – 11/2018
• Lead the creative team on the company’s most successful Black Friday marketing campaign beating the sales plan by $10MM.
• Developed the most effective Facebook paid campaign in 2018 with the top performing video driving 5,995 incremental visits an overall combined ROI of 18x from previous months.
• Lead the creative execution on re-branding the B2B business and a full 360 digital campaign resulting in an increase of $50MM over the plan.
• Lead the development/execution of creative strategies to create a consistent brand identity and voice.
• Spearhead the development and execution of long-term (account-specific) and short-term (project-specific) creative strategies to create a consistent brand identity that increases club and online traffic. Vehicles that have seen significant positive feedback from Members in terms of communications and sales include; web, email, mobile, social platforms, BJ’s blog, videos, Membership Acquisition vehicles, broadcast, and radio.
• Lead and mentored the digital creative pod on social, digital, web, mobile and email design standards, and best practices. Consisting of Brand Managers, Art Directors, Designers, and Copywriters.
• Lead on the redesign of email and Stocked.com (BJ’s content hub) including the architecture and wireframes for more engaging user experience.
• Liaise between creative and client teams to ensure interdepartmental and cross-service communication delivery of on-time, high-quality deliverables to meet objectives.
• Direct and manage over 100 photo/video shoots each year, collaborating with photographers and stylists to ensure that products accurately reflect the brand.
• Manage six-figure budgets that ensure the highest quality and profitability of deliverables while staying under budget.
- Associate Creative Director at BJ's Wholesale Club
- Volunteer Mentor at Read to a Child Literacy Program
- Senior Art Director at Coptech Inc
- Studio Design Manager at Vantage Graphics
14 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Digital Marketing and Design - Digital Marketing and Design
- B.S. - Visual Communications
- A.S. - Graphic Design
current) Art directed McDonalds Latino and State Farm Latino social Sr Art Director at 360i (previous) media pages. Managing social media advertising campaigns for major brands across different industries, for instance USA Network, HBO, Canon, Freelancer Bravo TV, Nespresso, among others. Likeable Media (Social Creative Art Director) TBD Directing a cross-functional team of 7 people, including art directors, CDMI-Pharma Ad Agency (Social Creative Art Director) designers and motion designers. Alma DDB (Social Media Art Director) Client facing responsiblities. Ronald McDonald House (Graphic Designer) Position Highly involved in the entire creative process, from concepting to final execution. Education
- Associate Creative Director at Social Media Creative at Alma DDB
at this Job
- HBO - advertising
• Cross-function team leadership, and directing and managing workflow of the Art Director
• Social Media creative department consisting of designers, art directors, developers, and Brand Development
• Creative Strategy production personnel. Creative Director
• Adaptive Problem Solver
• Lead the strategy and creative direction for all clients across all digital and social platforms.
• Report directly to the Co-CCOs/Founding Partners.
- Associate Creative Director at Adobe Creative Cloud
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Graphic Design
- Bachelor's - Advertising & Marketing Communications
Responsible for brand, product, digital/social strategy and implementation. Drive initial briefs, client presentations and creative processes to bring incredible experiences to life both in person and online. Clients include adidas, Red Bull, Spotify, A&F, Hollister, Teva & IES Abroad. When a client gives us a brief to solve a certain challenge or expand on an opportunity,(depending on the project) I am involved in either a leadership or support role.
- Associate Creative Director at Archrival Creative Agency
- National Brand & Field Marketing - Collegiate at Red Bull
- Brand & Field Marketing (Sampling & Collegiate) at Red Bull
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Engineering
• lead and inspired a large team of art directors and senior art directors working closely with them on various projects in digital design and comprehension from website and email design to social media
• concepted special projects and styling for the entire company across all platforms such as Spring and Fall fashion, Style Edit, HSN Birthday and Holiday.
• worked in and lead teams in fast-paced, high-volume art department and photo studio meeting various and numerous deadlines while maintaining efficiencies and consistently elevated design
• lead design, concept, photography and management of daily projects and special projects such as Fall and Spring fashion promotions, Holiday look and feel, Birthday Celebration look and feel as well as the company rebrand.
• lead and concepted large photo shoots on a daily basis leading design and concepts and working closely with producers, photographers and stylists as well as internal clients making sure their needs are met
• highly proficient in digital design and understanding of UI, UX and how they work together
• worked closely and passionately on maintaining company brand identity and its consistency across all platforms
• worked closely and collaboratively with senior leaders and internal clients & teams in order to gain full understanding of their needs in order to assure that a given request or project is successful and drives revenue
• highly skilled in all aspects of Adobe Creative Suite
• highly skilled in photo retouching
• highly skilled in layout and elevated design
- Associate Creative Director at HSN Digital Creative
- Associate Creative Director at HSN Print Creative
- Senior Art Director at HSN Print Creative
- Senior Art Director/Manager at HSN Digital Creative
5 years, 10 months at this Job
• Hybrid creative strategist, creative director, copywriter
• Deliver effective, breakthrough creative
• Generate and supervise development of concepts and copy
• Critical analysis, solution-finding, simplifying the complex
• Interpret research, create insights, develop proposition, write team creative briefs
• Ensure we deliver persuasive presentations and deep rationales
• Comprehensive brand strategies and messaging frameworks
• In-the-trenches, person-with-the-shovel copywriting
• Ensure creative stays on strategy without losing the magic
• Agency thought leadership and inbound marketing
• Share the power of B2C with B2B, put people back into B2C
• Happy being the dangerous mind that great ideas need to flourish Clients include HP, Clover, Nissan USA, Coca-Cola, Circle K, Elsevier, OpenText, Ingersoll Rand, LexisNexis, Wirtgen, Franke, WingZone, First Data, ABM, Bosch Rexroth, ProMach, Trane, Nexia, Simmons Beautyrest
- Associate Creative Director, Copy at Phase 3 Marketing
- Content Director / Senior Copywriter at Sullivan Branding
- Creative Director at NDG Communications
- Associate Creative Director, Copy at NDG Communications
3 years, 6 months at this Job