2015 – Present — Firewood Marketing — Associate Creative Director
• Lead writer on embedded internal studio for Google SMB Marketing
• Led copywriting efforts that generated $1B+ in incremental revenue through sophisticated email marketing campaigns
- Associate Creative Director at Firewood Marketing
- Freelance Senior Copywriter/Content Strategist at Clients: Bay Federal Credit Union, City of Marina, Dreamworks, eBay, Monster Cable, Paramount Pictures, Peninsula Jewish Community Center, RSA Security, SunPower, Warner Brothers, VeriSign and Zachary Prell.
- Senior Copywriter at Alcone Marketing (Omnicom agency)
- Senior Editor and Manager at Logitech
4 years at this Job
- BA - English
- MFA - Creative Writing
Managed writer / art director teams developing successful creative strategies. Direct contact with clients developing creative briefs and strong working relationships. Primary Creative Director on Philip Morris brands including: Parliament, Marlboro WIDES, and Virginia Slims, Domestic and International Markets. EURO RSCG, Chicago, IL Associate Creative Director Collaborated with creative writer/associate creative director on several successful accounts, as well as provided artistic and graphic leadership to other writer/art director teams. Frequent interaction and executive level presentations to a variety of global clients. DDB Chicago, IL Art Director / Associate Creative Director Teamed up and supervised others in the development of original advertising and marketing concepts. Provided artistic and graphic leadership as needed. Frequent interaction with clients on numerous creative presentations. Successfully partnered with outside suppliers of retouching and pre-press campaign development.
- Creative Director / Associate Creative Director at LEO BURNETT CO
10 years at this Job
- - Hired as Art Director by DDB
Extensive experience presenting CHICAGO, IL ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR Painter | Illustrator | Typographer - Client List: Miller Coors - Miller Lite, Coorslight, High Life, Blue Moon, Sol, Keystone Light Status quo pusher Natural leader - Led, directed, and managed all high level projects for Miller High Life, Blue Moon, Keystone, and Sol Weird in a good way from team briefing to final delivery with flawless creative execution and ideation. - Worked seamlessly with, social, PR, and digital agencies to creative full 360 campaigns. - Managed, concepted, directed, and finalized over 10 custom illustrations for Blue Moon for cities INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT across the US like Austin, Houston, Santa Fe, DFW, and Miami to create a local connection with our AIGA Mentorship Program - Mentor consumers that became a best in practice and brand influence for future brand campaigns. September 2016 - March 2017 - Proposed additional ways to build teams through camaraderie, fun, and creatively with new methods to March 2016 - June 2016 creative leadership. These methods were implemented successfully within 2 months.
- ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR at ARC Worldwide
- SENIOR ART DIRECTOR at Biennial Juror Exhibition
- Designer at Omron and Nuveen Investments
- SENIOR ART DIRECTOR at Upshot Inc
1 year at this Job
- BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS - VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS
Work on brands including Blue Moon, Victory Motorcycles,
Denver, CO Miller Lite, Coors, Febreze, and BATCH19
Part of the TBWA network of global
• Help develop cohesive brand positioning and voice for brands, brand, promotional, retail, and digital leading to impactful campaigns designed to resonate with agencies consumers well beyond purchase
• Develop 360 retail programs for MillerCoors and P&G brands, Sr. Writer/Associate Creative Director designed to resonate in a cluttered shopper landscape 2008 - Present
- Sr. Writer/Associate Creative Director at TBWA/The Integer Group
- Sr. Writer at Miles Brand
- Writer at McCann Worldgroup
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing - Marketing
Designed and built the global brand image of all business units in this publication company utilizing consumer
magazines, tablets, advertorials, client advertisements, responsive web designs, mobile apps and email templates.
• Recently promoted to Lead Creative Director of the new division, 'Discover Beauty Within.'
• Launched a cutting-edge quarterly consumer beauty magazine that's distributed to all Walgreens and Duane Reade royalty members nationally. Orchestrated the entire design and layout of this publication while coordinating creative, content and ad placement.
• Launched a brand new quarterly consumer magazine for GQ in partnership with Walgreens. Orchestrated the entire design and layout of this publication while coordinating creative, content and ad placement.
- Associate Creative Director at Lebhar Friedman
- Marketing & Design Director at
- Creative Director at CA Technologies
- Art Director at Millennium Communications
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
• Produced award winning work alongside Creative Directors & design teams for clients including Lego, Adidas, Air Force, Reebok, AQR, Enterprise, & Alamo.
• Guided creative directors to take further advantage of current motion media technology & techniques to enhance projects impact on clients.
• Worked with team members to better the outcome of projects by applying different options via different applications
• Collaborated with the creative director to implement artistic vision. Preserved the branding standards of assigned accounts.
• Delivered on multiple titles and platforms simultaneously.
- Associate Creative Director - Motion at isobar
- Senior Motion Media Editor / Digitas at Harley Davidson
- Multimedia Production Specialist at Database Publishing Group
5 years, 6 months at this Job
Provided expertise as a contract and freelance copywriter and creative director, partnering with multiple clients to design marketing initiatives, follow budgetary guidelines, and meet all deadlines.
- Freelance Associate Creative Director at Self Employed
3 years at this Job
- MA - Journalism
- - Advertising Copywriting Program
- BA - Journalism
• Leads team of designers on in-house and corporate client projects.
• Assists the Creative Director in developing creative strategies for brands and licenses.
• Guides Art Directors in executing these strategies and initiatives.
• Works with Project Manager to make sure work is delegated appropriately and e ciently.
• Creates style guides and design standards for the design team to follow for retail products.
• Designs original graphics for major lm, television, music and video game licenses.
• Coordinates and leads creative brainstorming sessions.
• Utilizes strong written and verbal skills to clearly communicate concepts and ideas to clients.
• Understands print production in depth and reviews production artwork.
• Creates overall brand standard for the company and oversees marketing initiatives.
• Designs packaging for retail products - following corporate style guides and brand standards.
• Works directly with suppliers and vendors to oversee manufacturing and print quality.
• Helps in directing and overseeing photo and video shoots.
• Creates schedule for marketing initiatives and develops Marketing Calendar with Creative Director.
• Has greater vision for the company as a whole and is responsible for conceptualizing full campaigns.
- Associate Creative Director at Just Funky
- Senior Graphic Designer / On-Apparel Designer at Photo Retoucher
- Graphic Designer at Air Waves, Inc
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design
- - Web Design for Print Designers
Accounts: LifeCell, Ozurdex, Combigan, Alphagan, Juvederm, and Voluma. Responsible for guiding the development of the assigned creative team and work Direct workflow and creative resources and provide creative direction & leadership Experience building national/international brands and business OZURDEX: Head of creative on multiple marketing campaigns to re-brand the retina eyecare brand - The campaigns grew market share from a -1.4% in sales to a 10.4% growth - The new campaign drove demand and a 15.8 % revenue increase LIFECELL: Led the redesign and branding of 5 product lines as well as packaging design for 77 different SKU's - Increased efficiencies by streamlining processes between creative, account services, editorial, and production teams Juvederm VOLUMA XC: Creative Director and Strategic lead on a 360 degree campaign that was largest product launch in aesthetics industry history - Directed and managed the professional advertising campaign and Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) advertising campaign - Catapulted consumer awareness levels to 28%, exceeding that of well-established competitive products - Received Allure Magazine's Best of Beauty Award and 2 Rx Club awards for the campaign - Captured 14% of the market exceeded sales by $50 million to over $100 million
- Associate Creative Director at Pacific Communications
- Senior Art Director at Abelson-Taylor
- Associate Creative Director at McKinney/Chicago
- Art Director at Wilson Sporting Goods
5 years at this Job
- Master's - Advertising Design
- Certificate in UX Research & Strategy
- Bachelor of Science - Management/Graphic-Design
Client: Eisai (Lenvima)
• Played an instrumental role in securing the business from Eisai and in starting up the MDash agency
• Creative lead for copy and art, and creative liaison between marketing team and agency
• Supervised the development of the new prism campaign for the Lenvima brand and the launch of its hepatocellular carcinoma indication
- VP, Associate Creative Director at MDash Health
- VP, Group Copy Supervisor at Concentric Health Experience
- Group Copy Supervisor at Sudler & Hennessey
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - New York Studies
- Bachelor's - English