EPSILON - Associate Creative Director/Designer; worked on: launch event that became an award-winning global platform; developed OOH, print ads and in-store materials. Yr1 results: 20MM influencers reached, 100MM+ social reach and 2MM user post engagements, 800MM media impressions, and 69 press hits their consumer journey ASPEN MARKETING - Associate Creative Director - initial core creative member instrumental to building a new Consumer Promotions business pillar, starting with one ConAgra Foods Brand (Hunt's) to an entire division (Grocery), with inroads gained in the Snacks and Frozen divisions; also resulted in winning the World Kitchen account - brainstormed/concepted, directed and/or executed integrated promotions and campaigns from inception to production including but not limited to in-store POS, packaging, print, online, social, event, trade, sell-in materials, logo and brand style guide development FLAIR COMMUNICATIONS - Associate Creative Director/Design lead on:
• St~Germain Elderflower Liqueur - Instrumental member of a winning pitch team, developing a premium experiential
• The Irvine Company - Lead designer of the team responsible for rebranding a premier coastal California real estate developers' 150+ apartment communities as a luxury lifestyle brand; designed and implemented a 360° rebranding marketing strategy, differentiating each community as unique place to thrive, utilizing OOH, promotional videos, print, newspaper, radio, DM, collateral, digital, email and social, and intercepting potential renters at multiple points during
• American Red Cross - Developed strategic direct mail and email programs to encourage lapsed and acquisition supporters to donate to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief fund; increased donations 2.4x from previous year, adding an addition $3 million in revenue
• Whole Earth - Develop a playful event experience for Whole Earth Sweetener at Natural Products Expo West - the largest natural products show in the world with over 85,000 attendees.
• Bread & Butter Wines - Create a sustainable national and retail-level shopper marketing campaign to encourage awareness, suggest usage occasions and increased basket ring/sales of Bread & Butter Wines and encourage cross- category pairings purchase with key retailers
• THRYV - Create consumer promotions, experiential, activation and engagement platforms to drive awareness and adoption of THRYV business software
• HomeAdvisor - Designer, developed strategic direct mail program to generate new, lapsed and existing customers to visit a customized HomeAdvisor landing page
• Design lead on ConAgra Foods and World Kitchen, overseeing integrated promotions and thru-the-line campaigns for numerous brands and initiatives
• J.M. Smucker's baking brands portfolio (in-store activation, photoshoots, SLO premiums)
• Cruzan Rum & Sauza Tequila (on premise activation kits)
• Hunt's/ConAgra (in-store activation, photoshoots, trade communications, sales kits)
EPSILON - Associate Creative Director/Designer; worked on:
launch event that became an award-winning global platform; developed OOH, print ads and in-store materials. Yr1 results: 20MM influencers reached, 100MM+ social reach and 2MM user post engagements, 800MM media impressions, and 69 press hits
their consumer journey
ASPEN MARKETING - Associate Creative Director
- initial core creative member instrumental to building a new Consumer Promotions business pillar, starting with one ConAgra Foods Brand (Hunt's) to an entire division (Grocery), with inroads gained in the Snacks and Frozen divisions; also resulted in winning the World Kitchen account
- brainstormed/concepted, directed and/or executed integrated promotions and campaigns from inception to production including but not limited to in-store POS, packaging, print, online, social, event, trade, sell-in materials, logo and brand style guide development
FLAIR COMMUNICATIONS - Associate Creative Director/Design lead on:
- Associate Creative Director at Epsilon, Aspen Marketing, Flair Communications
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Education - Education
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design - Graphic Design
2018-2019 Responsible for end-to-end production and social promotion of a high volume of custom content under tight deadlines for local and national advertisers on NBC and Telemundo's digital channels. Clients include Hills Science Diet, TD Bank, Park City Tourism, Virginia Hospital Center, Xfinity and Goya. ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR l COPYWRITER
- ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR l COPYWRITER at NBCUniversal
- at Sandbox Agency
- freelance at Education Dynamics
- EDITORIAL STRATEGY LEAD at Washington Post BrandStudio
1 year at this Job
Currently managing a team of 3 Associates, that consists of two Art Directors and one Copywriter, serving as creative director, fostering relationships between internal and external stakeholders, and maintaining brand consistency across evolving lines of businesses. While leading major marketing initiatives, including social media content standards and a Commercial Bank site redesign, I served as advisor to the Content Studio team in New York, aligning creative resources to meet critical business objectives.
- Associate Creative Director at Capital One
- Aquent Contractor at Capital One
- at HEAV
- at HEAV
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Advertising Design - Communications
I continued to refine my skills as a creative director and quickly became an expert at selling work to client. Always comfortable in a room or one-on-one, I was the go-to presenter. Also had a lot of experience working direct mail, social campaigns, online content, print and radio. Brands worked on: Wild Turkey, Asics, The Whiskey Barons, Adidas Golf, Marvel, Petco, Alaska Communications, Red Robin, 361.
- Associate Creative Director at Vitro
- Associate Creative Director at Publicis Seattle
- Senior Writer at Cramer-Krasselt
- Senior Writer at Ogilvy & Mather
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Communications
- High School Diploma
• Oversee all creative digital marketing initiatives from the briefing process to execution and delivery of assets.
• Collaborate closely with CMO and Brand Marketing Director to align on all brand campaigns and marketing strategies.
• Lead and direct a team of designers and copywriters towards comprehensive creative development on all deliverables.
- Associate Creative Director at Nutrafol
- Creative Director/Graphic Designer at Brand Iron Marketing
- Sales/Marketing Designer at LittleThings
- Lead Designer/Brand Manager at Beautiful Destinations
6 months at this Job
- BFA - Fine Arts, Emphasis Graphic Design
Responsible for defining the brand voice of the world's largest travel site and ensuring its consistent, effective implementation across all B2C, B2B and UX messaging worldwide. Key areas of focus include:
• Managing the TripAdvisor copy team
• Collaborating with stakeholders across marketing, product and social media to brief and execute on-target strategic messaging
• Driving creation of verbiage for all digital and print touch points, including the TripAdvisor app and website; video; social media; mobile/push marketing; remarketing; and complex email campaigns targeting ~200mm members worldwide
• Developing B2B product messaging and positioning for site and app Freelance Boston, MA Creative Director 01/2001 - Current As a silent partner to small agencies across the Northeast and small and large corporations across the country, I deliver a broad range of services:
• Brand positioning and messaging
• In-depth brand research analysis
• Full-scale corporate website development
• Integrated print & digital marketing campaigns
- Associate Creative Director at TripAdvisor
- Creative Director at Cramer
- Associate Creative Director at The Albion Group
- Senior Copywriter at Interpublic Group
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Concept, design, and execute creative for Walmart and P&G. Media: digital, broadcast, experiential, mobile, social.
Concept, design, and execute creative for Walmart and P&G.
Media: digital, broadcast, experiential, mobile, social.
- Associate Creative Director at Saatchi & Saatchi
- Senior Art Director at kbs+
- Interactive Art Director (freelance) at MRM
- Art Director/Designer at Digitas
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Advertising
Daily responsibilities include leading a team of artists from diverse disciplines. Creating custom content that tells a story to Fortune 500 and up corporate clients. Selling new headquarters to companies like Bayer and MetLife by helping them communicate their own organization's story to their current and future employees.
• Three years of junior creative director experience.
• Establishing unique product tones for each portfolio asset.
• Leading strategy only after understanding what drives a client's needs.
• Impressing capital partners with possibilities outside their initial comfort zone. Renaming and rebranding defunct 700,000 square foot corporate campus. See https://latitudenj.com/ for more.
• Inventing new names and logos for portfolio assets.
• Providing decision making under the umbrella of art direction for all digital content.
• Project managing content development from ideation to implementation.
• Budget tracking and strategic allocation.
• Redesigned company website from an art direction perspective. https://www.visionrep.com/
- ASSOCIATE, CREATIVE DIRECTOR at VISION REAL ESTATE PARTNERS, LLC
- WRITER AND POSTPRODUCTION SUPERVISOR at THINK REEL FILMS, LLC
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE - Huminites
• Manage and direct team of 8 designers (3 senior art directors, 3 designers and 2 junior level designers) responsible for an estimated $11.2 million dollars in forecasted creative production for the current 2019 year for our client Bank of America
• Solely responsible for spearheading, streamlining and directing our team's motion graphics department - increasing our revenue streams from $9 million in revenue to $11.2 million in 2 years through added value
• Oversee an average of 150 active projects (180 currently) throughout the course of a given year
• Specifically responsible for overseeing all resourcing within the entire agency, including writers, project managers and creative leads for roughly 12 different channels and lines of business
• Direct all creative campaigns for all 12 different channels and lines of business
- Associate Creative Director at Harte Hanks
- Web development and design artist specializing in WordPress, ExpressionEngine, Joomla & Drupal at Kai Designs (Freelance)
- Director of Web Services & Creative Marketing at Real Legal Marketing
- Creative Director | Director of Marketing at Clear Payment Solutions
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Bachelor of Arts in Business and Organizational Leadership
- Associate Creative Director, Digital at One & All (formerly Russ Reid)
- Art Director, Digital at Quigley-Simpson
- Senior Designer at The Walt Disney Company
- Senior Graphic Designer at Falken Tire
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- BA - Fine Arts