Associate Director of ERP Associate Director of Enterprise Applications
- Associate Director, IT at Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Vice President of Technical Services at Systems Management, Inc
- Manager of Information Technology at RapidFire Software
- Manager of Networking at Legacy Health Systems
5 years at this Job
- Associates of Engineering - Computer Systems Engineering Technology
Ca rs o n, C A EXPERIENCE
linkedin.com/in/yvonne-battiste- Associate Director/Client Services Department
84259741/ Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles (1999-present)
• Developed and exceeded annual financial sales goals by > 5% YoY
- Associate Director at Client Services Department
20 years at this Job
As associate director, I was tasked with relationship development of all current and prospective clients, tenants and users of the facility.
• One of the major responsibilities of the position was to deal with sponsorships, I assisted the director with building and formulating a sponsorship package specific to the sponsorship market here and was also was in charge of prospecting, on-boarding, selling, cultivating and maintaining of sponsorship partnerships.
• I was also tasked with constructing marketing plans, detailed timelines and logistical plans for the set up and execution of major events that take place in the facility.
• As associate director, I was also responsible for payroll, scheduling and oversight of all staff members for both major events.
• I have familiarity and expertise in project management and the use of project management software. (i.e. Freedcamp, Esoft planner, Slack)
- Associate Director at Speedway Village Sports Complex
- Sports Performance Director at Speedway Village Sports Complex
- Internship at IMG
- Graduate Assistant at Washburn University
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sports Management
- High School Diploma
47501) As an Associate Director at Four River Resource Services, I have had the opportunity to supervise residential, day service and employment service programs. These programs serve individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities as well as those with a dual diagnosis of mental illness. These services are spread throughout many counties in the state of Indiana. I have prepared an annual budget and operated within that budget. I have successfully maintained compliance with the State Department of Health, CARF, and BQIS. I have collaborated with a team of individuals to develop and achieve goals.
- Associate Director at Services South
- Division Director at Four Rivers Resources Services
- Volunteer Services Director at The United Methodist Village
- Director of Residential and Adult Day Services at Residential Services
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - nonprofit administration
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary Education
Present role (see resume attached); joined EY when group was acquired in 1/2011, promoted from Assistant to Associate Director 6/2016
- Associate Director at Center for Board Matters, Ernst and Young
- Senior Analyst at Proxy Governance Inc
- Investment Funds Analyst at Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- Consultant at Community Development Financial Institutions Fund, U.S. Department of Treasury
8 years at this Job
- BA - International Relations
Responsibilities Responsible for maintaining personal production goals as well as those of sales staff. Accomplishments Was promoted to Associate Director within in 2 years of hire. Agent of the month for three months during first year. Skills Used Insurance Sales Sales Management Supplemental Health insurance Life Insurance Annuities Team Leader Management Business to Business Marketing Social Media Marketing
- Associate Director at Transamerica Agency Network
- Insurance Sales Representative at PMA USA, representing Washington National
- Admissions Director at Lovingston Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Director of Admissions at Envoy at the Village
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
0260, GS-15, Step 3, 40 hr/wk Supervisor: Deputy Director, Deeana Jang deeana.jang.dot.gov, 202 366-9850 POSITION OVERVIEW. Serves as Associate Director for the Equal Employment Opportunity Complaints and Investigations Division and Acting Associate Director of the Adjudication and Program Evaluation Division. Providing guidance, supervision, and management of divisional activities which includes EEO counseling, formal complaint processing, investigation, adjudication and compliance activities for 59,000 Department of Transporation employees and applicants. Provides leadership and guidance to a diverse staff, and Federal workforce. Responsible for supervising 17 Equal Employment Opportunity Specialists and Assistants, and 2 first line supervisors, Branch Chiefs. Responsible for half a million-dollar annual budget. Responds to Department, 11 DOT Agencies, external organizations and complainant inquiries, provides advice and obtains information to resolve complaints and obtains and offers sound opinions to DOCR Director, Deputy Director, Agency Senior Leadership, management and supervisors concerning EEO complaint processes and procedures. Demonstrates responsibility in keeping abreast of new and existing policy, laws, regulations and other factors governing issues to be heard and decided. Adherence and knowledge of EEOC, Merit System Protection Board (MSPB), Office of Personnel Management, Office of Special Counsel and various levels of Federal court proceedings. Identifies problem areas of policy and procedures, reviews, proposes and drafts standard operating procedures for divisions, prepares public comments for EEOC proposed regulation changes and serves on Inter-Agency taskforces when required. Supervises and evaluates administrative and technical staff, including work assignments, reviewing reports, documents, legal instruments, mediation documents, and settlement agreements. Monitors workflow, ensures that staff is performing assigned job responsibilities and that decisions are rendered within the timeframes mandated by Federal regulations and administrative judge orders. Evaluates documentation, processes and procedures and reviews work of staff members. Works collaboratively across all functional areas (i.e., complaints processing, compliance, litigation, alternative dispute resolution, and investigations, and hearings).
- Associate Director at Departmental Office of Civil Rights, United States Department of Transportation
- Branch Chief, Supervisory EEO Specialist at Farm Service Agency, United States Department of Agriculture
- Fellow at Host Agency
- Team Lead, EEO Specialist at Farm Service Agency, United States Department of Agriculture
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Masters in Public Policy - International Security and Economic Policy
- Juris Doctor - Journal of Health Care Law and Policy
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science, African American Studies
- - Constitutional Law
a wholly owned subsidiary of FMS Wertmanagement AöR (FMS-WM),
formally a member of the Hypo Real Estate Group) November 2004 - December 2016
• Implemented accounts receivable invoice processing in DEPFA NY; including preparing external invoices, record journal entries and monitoring collections
• Process accounts payable invoices for payment using SAP
• Responsible for recording and maintaining all accruals, prepaid expenses, Fixed Assets, etc.
• Responsible for recording payroll entries and reconciling payroll cash accounts
• Prepare monthly legal entity financial trend analysis and Group reporting package
• Prepare monthly Management reports for Senior Management
• Assisted in various annual audits and the issuance audited legal entity Financial Statements
• Assisted in annual tax information return filings (1099-INT, 1099-MISC and 1042s)
• Process quarterly New York City Commercial Rent Tax filing
• Assisted with regulatory filings to Federal Reserve and the New York State Department of Financial Services Hypo Public Finance USA, Inc. (a member of the Hypo Real Estate Group); Associate Director
• Assisted Chief Financial Officer with accounting and compliance administration issues
• Prepared registered representatives personal securities account notification letters, monthly statement review / logging & compliance manual sign-offs
• Processed accounting: invoices for payment and journal entries
• Maintained GL accounts analysis, Cash reconciliation, and inter-company reconciliation
- Associate Director at DEPFA Bank plc
- Staff Accountant at HVB Capital Markets, Inc
- Assisted Senior Equity and Debt Traders at Hypo Securities, Inc
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree - Accounting/Finance
Los Angeles, California
• 2011- present Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. is a leading investment bank and full-service investment firm that provides financial services and advice to high net worth investors, individuals, businesses and institutions. Associate Director Municipal Bond Trader/Operations Municipal Capital Markets Group Assist the head-trader in the day to day operations of a busy municipal bond trading desk by trading municipal bonds, working specific inquiries and developing mock portfolios for our financial advisors to help in the marketing of municipal bonds to their clients and prospects. I also work closely with the middle and back offices to ensure timely settlement of trades and swift resolution of errors while maintaining comprehensive records for all daily activities in accordance with MSRB regulations. Used multiple computer platforms to find and market bonds as well as provide detailed information regarding specific inquiries to our financial advisors. Key achievements:
• Took on a more prominent role in the department as a municipal bond trader as my knowledge and trading skills developed.
• Our trading desk was complimented by auditors as keeping detailed and organized records in compliance with the many MSRB requirements.
- Associate Director at OPPENHEIMER & CO. INC
- Client Services Associate at JPMORGAN SECURITIES, LLC
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Arts & Sciences - Public Administration and Urban Studies
• Planned strategies and tactics for providing students and alumni with career advising, workshops, resources, information and services to connect with employers and achieve career goals.
• Managed and developed staff of up to eight career advisors, including oversight of career staff for the Liberal Arts & Social Sciences College. This included hiring, training, professional development and annual performance evaluations.
• Supported institutional, divisional and departmental initiatives by developing metrics and goals that seek to expand and enhance career development services to students and alumni and improve outcomes. Headed college business team to set strategies in order to help increase engagement of undergraduate business students and employers.
• Lead Career Advising Team to set strategies for creating a robust suite of career development resources for students and alumni in alignment with department and divisional goals.
• Regularly collaborated with other Career Center teams, such as marketing and the University Internship Program (UIP) on projects such as quarterly workshop calendars, online resources, promotional materials and advising services.
• Created new programs such as Off-Site Advising, Resume Drive Thru, Graduate Gear Up, New Graduate Open House, and Employer Site Visits for advisors, which resulted in more just-in-time services for students and alumni and new/stronger relationships with employers.
• Collected and analyzed quarterly advising and workshop data for strategic decision making which has resulted in effective changes in processes. Collaborated regularly with data manager to enhance advising and workshop evaluation tools.
• Engaged advisees in strategic career planning such as decision making and assessment including examining interests, values and skills as well as crafting tailored internship and job search plans.
• Actively participated in university and Career Center committees such as Workplace Learning and Development, External Strategies and Undergraduate Curriculum for Driehaus College of Business, Library Learning Commons, Integrated Campus Activities Group, two Soar Teams and Associate Director Planning Group.
- Associate Director at DePaul University
- at DePaul University
- Adjunct Faculty at DePaul University
- Assistant Director, Career Specialist at DePaul University
14 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Radio, Television and Film
- Master of Education - Higher Education