Associate Director for the CW hit Magic show "Penn & Teller: Fool Us"
- Associate Director at Penn & Teller: Fool US
- Television Director at Good Morning America
- Television Director at Tournament of Roses Parade
- Associate Director at 2016 Republican National Convention
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Music / Recording Industry
Associate Director at Mindshare Spotlight (Entertainment & Sports Partnerships)
- Associate Director at Mindshare
- Account Manager, Global Marketing - USAA at Endeavor
- Account Manager, Consulting - MasterCard Team Sports at Octagon
- Senior Account Executive, Consulting – MasterCard Priceless Cities and Priceless Surprises at Octagon
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
As an Associate Director, I manage several sporting events and assist the Board of Directors. I am currently in charge of the following sports: Basketball Pickleball Police Action Pistol (PAP) Police Pistol Combat (PPC) Shotgun - Trap, Skeet, & Sporting Clays Triathlon
- Associate Director at California Police Athletic Federation
- Police Academy Instructor at Palomar College Police Academy
- Police Sergeant at Chula Vista Police Department
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Automotive Technology/Criminal Justice
PhD Applied Mathematics 2008 The Alzheimer's Association Associate Director, Science Liaison Chicago, IL
- Associate Director, Science Writer/Liaison at The Alzheimer's Association
at this Job
- MS - Science Journalism
- Doctorate - Applied Mathematics
Oversee the daily operations of the Connors Writing Center at the University of New Hampshire. The Center employs 30+ writing assistants, who conference with undergraduate and graduate students across a wide range of disciplines and styles of writing. As Associate Director, I help to train all writing assistants in conferencing, understanding various academic styles and conventions, grammar, editing, and examining higher order concerns in student writing. I provide ongoing weekly, biweekly, and monthly training for writing assistants, ensuring scheduling and prompt communication, and serve as a resource for writing assistants and students.
- Associate Director at Connors Writing Center, University of New Hampshire
- SAT Scorer at Pearson
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at University of New Hampshire
- Communications Coordinator at Georgetown Ministry Center
7 months at this Job
- MFA - Poetry
- BA - English
Associate Director of Life Groups responsible for overseeing 130+ Life Groups, 8 mid-size groups, and 5 Bible classes for Menlo Park campus (2016-present) Teaches semi-regularly at various mid-size groups and classes Acts as guest preacher at various Menlo Church services Pastor on call for pastoral needs and emergencies after church office hours Regularly creates small group curriculum and training materials in cooperation with multi-campus Life Group staff Co-leads Starting Point for new members and follow up Intro to Life Groups class Interviews, screens, and approves new Life Group leaders and helps new groups launch Conducts regular Life Group Leader trainings Connects new people with Life Groups, Starting Point, and missions opportunities at Menlo Church See less
- Associate Director at Menlo Church
- at Menlo Church
- Facilities Specialist at Menlo Church
- at Central Modoc Resource Conservation District
2 years at this Job
I am a creative problem solver with eight years' experience helping brands connect with and learn from their customers. As a solution-oriented and data-obsessed marketer, I'm seeking to join a company that shares my passion for creating meaningful connections. DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERIENCE
Associate Director, Integrated Marketing Rational Creative Seattle, WA (July 2018 - present)
• Lead B2B campaign development, execution, and reporting for AWS and Amazon Business accounts.
• Produced campaign results exceeding historical performance benchmarks and resulting in renewed contracts, increased media dollar investment, and new project work for Rational through Amazon client referrals.
• Write creative briefs and map user paths to inform creative messaging and channel strategy along the customer journey.
• Guide integrated marketing team to implement best practices across digital channels and ad platforms.
• Oversee the development of campaign measurement plans, A/B testing, and reporting deliverables.
• Drive growth of marketing team through recruitment, skills training, and career development planning.
- Associate Director at Integrated Marketing
- Associate Director at Paid Media
- Supervisor at Media Strategy
- Senior Media Planner at TDW+Co
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Marketing
Carol is a Commercial Sales and leasing agent and a native New Orleanian who is a 5th generation Real-estate Investor and has been involved in new construction as V.P. of Sales and Marketing for a local Home Building Company as well as renovations and 20 years property management experience. Associate Director- Hospitality Division - IRS 170 Bargain Sale Specialist NAI Latter & Blum Jun 2015 - Present New Orleans, LA
- Associate Director at NAI Latter & Blum
- Owner, VP Sales and Marketing at Logreco Property Management
- Sales Marketing and Public Relations at Logreco Property Management
- V.P. Sales & Marketing at Barker Homes
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - International Studies
- B.A. degree - Communications
Del-Mor Dwellings Corp. provides supportive housing assistance to low income individuals and families living with severe, persistent, mental illness. As Associate Director for Property Management Services, I provide organizational leadership, asset management, and program development and compliance for both owned and managed residential real estate, as well as rent subsidy. The Property Management Services branch of the corporation develops and maintains an inventory of affordable housing by dovetailing a variety of governmental, non-governmental, and community resources aimed at the stabilization and permanent supportive housing of those suffering from disabling, mental illness.
- Associate Director at Property Management Services
- Compliance Manager/Regional Manager at Bethel Development Inc
- Senior Representative at Primerica Financial Services
- Community Manager and Multi-site Community Manager of 1-3 Market at Dominium
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Organizational Management
Lexington, MA 2017 to Present Global leader in rare disease drugs and treatments. Acquired by Takeda in 2019. Associate Director: Device Development Technical Lead and Development Team Functional Manager. Development of Software-driven, electro-mechanical Drug Infusion Devices for both low and large volume drug infusions. Manage third party engineering services providers, including proper execution of requirements and traceability. Drive technical design solutions and ensure technical risks are identified and addressed. Partner with the program manager on project direction, deliverables, schedules. Manage and develop a team of six engineering professionals. Intrathecal Drug Delivery Device: As a Technical Lead, manage aspects of a catheter-based delivery system for a pediatric patient population. Manage technical issues, Device-Drug compatibility, Design History File.
- Associate Director at Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Senior R&D Systems Manager at Medtronic
- R&D Systems Manager at Covidien, Vascular Therapy Division
- Principal Research Engineer at Tyco Healthcare
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Electrical Engineering