As an associate editor at The Grappler, duties are: ❏ Doing both minor and major edits to articles, in person or online. ❏ Brainstorming new ideas for columns.
- Associate Editor at The Grappler
- Artistic Intern at Birch House Immersive
- Sales Associate at The Inner Edge
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Theatre Arts
B&H Kids, an imprint of LifeWay Christian Resources, creates Bible-centered, engaging content for kids. LifeWay Christian Resources is one of the world's largest providers of Christian resources.
• Edited and managed production of board books, picture books, devotionals, Bible storybooks, activity books, Bibles, and ancillary products in collaboration with authors, illustrators, agents, and freelancers and marketing, design, production, and sales teams
• Determined strategy, acquisitions, and overall development of product line with publishing team
• Created and managed metadata and descriptive copy in Firebrand title management system Key accomplishment: Served as lead editor on up to 9 titles per cycle/25 titles per year. Key brands and titles include Bibleman®, The Big Picture Interactive/One Big Story, Little Bible Heroes(TM), My Good Night® Bible, The Silent Noisy Night, and The Way to the Manger.
- Associate Editor at B&H Kids
- Staff Editor at R.H. Boyd Publishing Corporation
- Brand Representative/Assistant Sales Leader at Justice Tween Brands
- Director at First Impressions, Anthem Career College
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - English
- Bachelor's - English Literature and Music
As an associate editor for BIC Magazine, a leading energy publication, I write editorials on various industrial and energy-related topics, maintain relationships with a number of advertorial clients and proofread/revise the work of fellow editors and contributing writers.
- Associate Editor at BIC Magazine
- Contributing Writer and Photographer at 225 Magazine
- Writer and Photographer at Legacy Magazine
- Graphic Designer, Print Technician at UPS
1 month at this Job
- BA - Mass Communication (Journalism)
- BS - Marketing
I am a copy and substantive editor for a new quarterly journal that disseminates missional health research.
- Associate Editor at Christian Journal of Global Health
- Project Specialist at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Customer Service at Entergy
- Registrar/ Director of Institutional Research at Antioch College
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Ed.D. - Higher Education Administration/Teaching
- M.M. - vocal performance
- B.M. - vocal performance
- B.A. - psychology
Newspaper editor/reporter/photographer. Edit news articles according to AP Style for several publications. Write news articles covering school board meetings, county planning commission meetings, articles pertaining to local school corporation and write monthly local history column. Cover other assignments as needed. Take photos to go along with news articles. Post articles and photos to online publication.
- Associate Editor at The Papers Inc
- Assistant Editor at Tulsa World Newspaper
15 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism-Mass Media Communications
Solicits work from poets
• Works with other Associate Editors and Senior Editors on each yearly edition
• Monthly meetings to discuss which poems we will choose
• Emailing, and responding to Google Docs messages
• Edits and proofreads each individual poem
• For each issue, I work with a Senior Editor on my own piece of prose
• Issue 2017: Published Review of Anna George Meek's Engraved
• Issue 2018: Prose on Poetry piece, “A Limitless Art”
- Associate Editor at Poetry City
- Sales and Cashier Lead, American Eagle Outfitters at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English and Creative Writing
• Worked closely with writers, artists, and international teams to manage comics and novels on Tapas' digital platform. Provided constructive editorial support in the publishing process.
• Led as interim novels editor, overseeing writing contests and community content curation.
• Wrote and edited copy for official announcements, help articles, and promotions.
• Collaborated with editorial, marketing, and community development teams.
- Associate Editor at Tapas Media
- Writer and Editor at Freelance/Self employed
- Marketing Intern at BOS Media Group
- Lead Copy Editor at
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
- - English
Arts Editor, Assistant Arts Editor, Staff Writer (previous positions)
• Wrote numerous articles and reviews on theatre and fine arts
- Associate Editor (current position) at Rose Art Museum, Brandeis University
- Curatorial Intern (Paid position) at Rose Art Museum, Brandeis University
- Teacher's Assistant at Lemberg Children's Center
- Student Docent/Museum Guide at
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Art History
- - art and politics
- - history, architecture, and literature
- - design, and writing chat labels
+ Execute editorial strategy for the Where brand in multiple territories, including Hawaii, Maui, Chicago, Miami, Tucson, Phoenix, and Las Vegas. + Lead a number of custom print and digital publications, successfully executing the creative and editorial process from start to finish. + Spearhead copyediting and fact-checking duties across the editorial team, which includes proofreading other editors' pieces and providing informed feedback as needed. + Pitch and write feature articles that appeal to diverse audiences and target various interests, including lifestyle, food, and entertainment. + Publish fashion features that highlight the latest trends and integrate branded content from multiple high-level brands. + Assume the role of editor in individual markets to ensure deliverables are produced on time. + Work directly with PR and media contacts to source and compile content. + Participate in creative brainstorms for branded content opportunities and to identify potential revenue opportunities with third-party businesses.
- Associate Editor at MORRIS MEDIA NETWORK
- Motion Picture Literary Intern at THE GERSH AGENCY
- Original Programming Intern at STARZ ENTERTAINMENT
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Screenwriting
- Bachelor's - Communication Studies
Copywriter, photographer, proofreader, editor. Public relations. Hands-On desk to print
- Associate Editor at Great Lakes Bulletin
- Faculty Assistant (to athletic director) at Southeastern Community College
- Associate Editor at
2 years at this Job
- - Applied art, mass Media, small business.
- Associate - Communications/fine.arts/media