- Serving the Nation's armed forces during combat operations, humanitarian missions and military exercises. Video Producer
July 2009 - Current
Develop, strategize, write, record and edit marketing videos for public relations, social media,
in-store promotions and in-house presentations. Videos viewed by 5.2 million monthly.
● Oversees development of videos, artwork and other branded content for TV and online.
● Manages resources, such as videographers/photographers, video editors and audio engineers.
● Provides solutions to creative or design challenges.
● Write copy, video scripts and record video/use DSLR. TWL Knowledge Group, Carrollton, Texas - Produced and distributed continuing education and training programs for workplace learning. Specialized in training for the medical and law enforcement field. Producer April 2000 - September 2008 Produced, wrote, and edited healthcare training/CME videos for medical professionals. Programs were accredited and offered continuing education credit.
● Developed video programs using a variety of learning techniques including interviews, case studies, b-roll and animation.
● Interviewed healthcare SMEs and worked closely with instructional designers.
● Scheduled crew calls and travel arrangements for shoot.
● Worked on team to develop an online 3D based training course model. Associate Marketing Manager Assist the Marketing Director in completing her responsibilities.
● Developed and wrote marketing copy for sales one sheets and web portal.
● Managed team to develop eye-catching promotion using social networking sites (blogs, Twitter, YouTube) to promote state of the art 3D firefighting simulation.
● Developed produced and edited promotional videos for website and promotional use.
- Associate Marketing Manager at Army and Air Force Exchange Service
- Audio/Visual Consultant at Omnicom Management Services
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. in Radio - Television and Film
Sunnyvale, California 2012-2018
~ A premium subscription-free video streaming service and wholly owned subsidiary of Walmart. ~
ASSOCIATE MARKETING MANAGER
Recruited to bolster the sales/marketing team as resident film expert and innovative force behind new partnerships and promotions. Provided strategic support to the GM, executives, and management teams on social representation and brand
development. Cultivated productive relationships with retail partners, movie studios, and internal team members.
• Laid the groundwork for growth and enhanced brand representation in Walmart stores and online at Walmart.com. Helped develop PIN on Receipt technology and ancillary promotional programs like Marketside Pizza and Gift with Purchase.
• Refined relationships and increased productivity with major movie studios (Walt Disney Studios, Universal Studios, Warner Bros., 20 TH Century Fox, Paramount Pictures, Sony Pictures, Lionsgate) and independent distributors alike.
• Managed numerous high profile promotional partnerships on key accounts (T-Mobile, Hasbro, Funko, Samsung, Roku, Regal Cinemas, AMC, Fandango, Atom Tickets).
• Administered proprietary digital portal, overseeing single centralized hub for all code-driven offers (eCopy, credit, etc).
• Developed new and engaging social campaigns tailored to the customer/fan base. increased brand awareness with pop- culture celebrations, celebrity shout-outs, and other fun social activations (SDCC Takeover, Nic Cage Weekend, etc.). CCCCONTINUED ONTINUED ONTINUED ONTINUED
- ASSOCIATE MARKETING MANAGER at Vudu Inc
- PRODUCTION MANAGER at Powermatic Associates
- HEAD CLERK at Safeway Inc
- JOURNEYMAN FOOD CLERK at Ralphs Grocery Company
6 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Mass Communications
New York, New Create 50+ digital and social media marketing campaigns seasonally. York Oversee production of video, social media, newsle er deployment, and Associate Marketing Manager website optimization. Create content to drive brand awareness while 08/2016 - Current researching audiences and the best way to optimize content toward targeted groups. Manage the Random House Children's Books social media handles reaching millions of users daily, as well as manage and create content for high-profile author and fan pages such as Carl Hiaasen, Kirsten Gillibrand, Ma hew Gray Gubler, and Trevor Noah. Generate content and leverage social advertising to achieve various goals of growth, engagement, and sales. Grow Instagram following and increase engagement by 20% in 2018. Advise on dynamic content for consumer newsle ers that reach upwards of 200,000 subscribers.
- video, social media, newsle er deployment, and Associate Marketing Manager at Penguin Random House
- Social Media Specialist at Dealer.Com
- Copywriter at Dealer.Com
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism - Design and Content
Marketing utility player with 6 years of experience in trade, wholesale,
digital, consumer, and brand work; looking to use my experience and ideas to elevate a company that offers education and growth. The Rockport Group
Associate Marketing Manager, North American Activation
5/2016 - Present
• Develop and execute seasonal channel marketing programs for trade retailers
• Manage sell-in tools; sell thru tools, point of purchase/displays, sales associate education/incentive programs, retail store events, and retailer co-op advertising
• Run-point for marketing at NA trade shows, conferences, and retailer meetings 856.952.2870
• Manage POP/display inventories, distribution lists, and retailer display shipments
• Partner with online/family channels to update brand pages on retailer websites [email protected]
• Execute retail education and consumer experience events: seasonal seminar training linkedin.com/in/aroddy materials, sales associate contesting and execution, consumer experiential events AllisonRoddy.com
• Track, log and monitor Independent MWB activity to achieve annual corporate goals for Dunham & Aravon Brands
• Collaborate with agencies to plan, execute, and deliver seasonal brand campaign photoshoots/assets for Dunham & Aravon Brands
- Associate Marketing Manager, North American Activation at The Rockport Group
- Social Media Freelancer at Hamlyn Marketing
- Marketing Communications Coordinator at Polartec, LLC
- Marketing Manager at Hamlyn Marketing
2 years, 10 months at this Job
Leading provider of quality frozen and par-baked products to retail operators and in-store bakeries
Associate Marketing Manager 10/16 - Present
Assists with brand and marketing activity for 5 company brands
• Manages updates and content of brand websites o Participates in monthly social media updates working closely with multiple agencies for each brand
• Oversees packaging changes and adjustments including, but not limited to, packaging updates, new packaging designs and inventory tracking
• Creates quarterly report analyzing social media, website and coupon analytics to drive strategy for brands
• Coordinates photoshoots for new products and recipe development
• Participates in yearly strategy development and brand spend averaging $1 million per brand for multiple brands
• Works closely with vendor to develop and design in-store product displays for brands and private label Oversees management of $6 million budget
• Processes and manages invoices for over 50 vendors for all 5 brands Maintains coupons and coupon data for brand portfolios Executes monthly sensory panel testing with an average n=75
• Designs questions and metrics to test against set objectives for brand(s)
• Analyzes and compiles report of findings which are shared with Marketing, Sales and Product Development Project lead for company participation in annual IDDBA show managing $100k budget
• Successful 2018 show with ROI measuring 768,800 case sales potential
• Manage and coordinate all aspects of tradeshow including, but not limited to, booth design and set up, booth strategy and execution, products and samples, attendees, and billing
- Associate Marketing Manager at Wholesome Harvest Baking, LLC
- Marketing Communications Specialist at IOI LODERS CROKLAAN
- Product Marketing Specialist at
- Category Analyst at WILD FLAVORS, INC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Oversee email marketing strategy, including planning and maintaining content calendar Project management from conception to delivery for all creative requests for online marketing, including emails and website, as well as advertising assets Oversee all in store events, including planning, execution and reporting Partner with internal teams across multiple departments ensure proper execution and communication of all events and marketing initiatives Oversee media buys, including cost negotiations, planning and execution Manage budget for events and advertising Track and report results to C-level executives on events and advertising Manage and execute new store openings, including mall marketing partnerships, pre-opening promotion, timelines and events
- Associate Marketing Manager at True Religion
- Associate Marketing Manager at SFH (Stronger Faster Healthier)
- Account Executive at Bread & Butter Public Relations
- Account Executive at Wills Communications
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Public Relations
• Responsible for all marketing efforts for Naviga Recruiting, a leader in business-to-business sales, marketing, and executive search staffing, across all industries.
• Manage and support all marketing initiatives including brand, email, social media and content strategies
• Create compelling content to help drive lead generation and business goals, including blog posts, sales and marketing collateral, landing pages, press releases, case studies, eBooks, and social media posts
• Regularly update, maintain, and optimize company website in order to increase web traffic and conversions
• Establish weekly, in-depth reporting on marketing efforts including web analytics
• Utilize email marketing to drive brand awareness and repeat customers
• Revamped social media strategy to leverage impactful designs and social proof
• Plan, coordinate, and execute internal company events to increase company culture and engagement
- Associate Marketing Manager at Naviga Recruiting & Executive Search
- Marketing Specialist at Naviga Recruiting & Executive Search
- Marketing Assistant at Naviga Recruiting & Executive Search
- at Hospitality Services
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Minor - Communications Studies
Responsible for all marketing efforts for Centerline, a leader in transportation staffing. Manage and support all marketing initiatives including overarching brand, campaign, messaging, and content strategy.
• Implement recruiting campaigns resulting in 4% hire growth from previous year.
• Generate driver-focused content resulting in an average of 100 additional utilization hours per driver over previous year.
• Balance a workload of numerous multi-channel projects, including producing a minimum of 12 blogs per month.
- ASSOCIATE MARKETING MANAGER at TRUEBLUE
- GROUP EVENT COORDINATOR at TACOMA RAINIERS
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- M.S. - SPORTS MANAGEMENT
- B.A. - HISTORY
Leads cross-functional projects with various business units including creative, product, other marketing teams, and analytics
● Develops creative briefs and work with internal creative team on launching new emails, site assets, and mobile app marketing messages
● Manages CRM marketing activities focused on B2B audience to improve utilization
● Manages integrated seasonal CRM campaigns from ideation through execution and reporting
● Analyze and report on CRM marketing metrics as well as present analysis and makes recommendations to the marketing team and executives
- Associate Marketing Manager at CARE.COM
- Marketing Specialist at REEBOK
- Assistant Buyer at NHL League Retail
- Assistant Buyer at JOSS AND MAIN
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - International Affairs
• Responsible for leading 360-degree marketing communication materials for new product introductions including, message strategy, packaging, sales support, photography, in-store merchandising, social and digital content across multiple channels
• Collaborative with cross-functional teams including, product management, website/digital, sales, regional, PR and legal teams to drive best-in-class marketing strategies
• Drive day-to-day creative project development including timelines, obtain content for executive and legal approvals as well as provide proactive updates
• Ensure all assets are consistently maintained and optimized based on feedback from data collection, focus group feedback, research findings and overall key learnings
• Successfully direct agencies on development of product videos, infographics, product pages and advertisements, including cross-branded content
• Led internal and external creative teams to ensure projects are produced at cost, on time, on brand, and aligned with marketing campaign and promotions
• Successfully drive impactful and response-generating planograms, advertisements, digital content and in-retail displays
• Work with global marketing teams to ensure brand integrity was maintained regionally, and laddered up to overall brand strategy. Developed process that allowed regions to adapt launch materials efficiently and quickly
• Create engaging corporate communications around marketing initiatives, materials and messaging globally
• Trained new employees to ensure brand guidelines, legal requirements and processes are consistent
- Associate Marketing Manager at LINKSYS
- Public Relations Specialist (Contractor) at BELKIN
- Public Relations Associate Manager at MATTEL
- Public Relations Senior Associate at MATTEL
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication
- Certificate in Professional Meeting and Event Planning