Leading provider of quality frozen and par-baked products to retail operators and in-store bakeries
Associate Marketing Manager 10/16 - Present
Assists with brand and marketing activity for 5 company brands
• Manages updates and content of brand websites ◦ Participates in monthly social media updates working closely with multiple agencies for each brand
• Oversees packaging changes and adjustments including, but not limited to, packaging updates, new packaging designs and inventory tracking
• Creates quarterly report analyzing social media, website and coupon analytics to drive strategy for brands
• Coordinates photoshoots for new products and recipe development
• Participates in yearly strategy development and brand spend averaging $1 million per brand for multiple brands
• Works closely with vendor to develop and design in-store product displays for brands and private label Oversees management of $6 million budget
• Processes and manages invoices for over 50 vendors for all 5 brands Maintains coupons and coupon data for brand portfolios Executes monthly sensory panel testing with an average n=75
• Designs questions and metrics to test against set objectives for brand(s)
• Analyzes and compiles report of findings which are shared with Marketing, Sales and Product Development Project lead for company participation in annual IDDBA show managing $100k budget
• Successful 2018 show with ROI measuring 768,800 case sales potential
• Manage and coordinate all aspects of tradeshow including, but not limited to, booth design and set up, booth strategy and execution, products and samples, attendees, and billing
- Associate Marketing Manager at Wholesome Harvest Baking, LLC
- Marketing Communications Specialist at IOI LODERS CROKLAAN
- Product Marketing Specialist at
- Category Analyst at WILD FLAVORS, INC
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
B2C & B2B)
• Managing Hyatt Masterbrand sponsorship strategy and activation including Indy Car, Partnership for Healthier America and Chicago Ideas Week
• Leading cross functional team in integrated campaign involving VIP hospitality program, social, PR and colleague engagement to activate first Indy Car sponsorship
• Launched new suite of marketing collateral for both development and sales audiences for all 12 Hyatt subbrands, directly resulting in increases in revenue from owners and sales clients
• Launching first integrated B2B campaign involving print, digital, event activation, social, partnerships for Hyatt Centric and Unbound Collection by Hyatt brands
• Managing Account Coordinator and Intern to ensure they are provided growth opportunities across B2C and B2B channels Associate Marketing Manager, Hyatt Gold Passport
• Launched first redemption promotion across email, digital and Hyatt channels, which resulted in 10% lift in cardmember spend and $3.8M in Hyatt revenue during promotion. Initial campaign ROI is 155%, proving success.
• Managed 2015 marketing efforts that acquired a record of 70,000+ new cardmembers and achieved close to $2B in cardmember spend
• Led all creative development across Hyatt Credit Card channels, including email, digital, DM, on- property and call center, ensuring messaging is on brand, integrated and relevant to consumer by channel
• Launched HGP's first event's platform, Hyatt RSVP, which increased member engagement, resulting in increases in paid/award stays and Hyatt revenue
• Revamped Hyatt Credit Card email acquisition strategy and creative by introducing five (5) behavior based emails, which consistently perform at higher NRR rates between .1-.5% than previous emails
• Managed multiple partnerships including Chase, Visa and Ultimate Rewards, by building meaningful relationships and being a key resource and strategic partner
- Associate Marketing Manager, Hyatt Masterbrand at Hyatt Hotels
- Senior Account Executive at Energy BBDO
- Account Executive at (Sauza, Hornitos, EFFEN), Quill.com
6 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Integrated Marketing Communications
- Bachelor of Science - Advertising
• As Associate Marketing Manager I have many tasks that I am responsible for completing day to day for two brands. Ranging from social media Management, budget management, promotional offer overview and post analyzation, customer facing communications, organization communications, press, program management, store layout and presentation, corporate sponsorships and all sponsorships requests, community involvement, web management, and executive team meetings organization. n
• My social media strategy is extensive. I analyze promotional offers and relatable topics to share with our followers. My primary objective is to bring awareness to the brand and grow the following on all social media platforms for two brands (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, and LinkedIn.) I have successfully grown the following on Facebook by 3,500 in the past 6 months and by 300 on Instagram. I create a content calendar and strategize how to effectively communicate to our followers what we are doing in the community. I attend day of events to Facebook Live and to post "in action" photos. n
• Budget management is where I have really grown. I have created an organized way to track our print, social media, digital, promotional item, event, sponsorship, and one-off costs to manage the yearly marketing budget. I effectively manage over $500,000 yearly excluding the agency costs. n
• Upon my superior reviewing and approving monthly promotional offers, I work with the agency to identify store advertising and social media ads. After final files are approved I send all items to print and ship to each of the retail locations. I oversee how the stores place each ad in their stores. Once a promotion has ended I analyze the promotion to identify how the promotion performed and how much business it brought to the company. I report this information directly to the Chief Officer of Sales and Marketing to review with the CEO. n
• Customer facing messaging is a big contributor to sales in this industry. I create email templates, multimedia text messages, social media messaging, and phone scripting for when we want to communicate offers or important information to the subscriber base. In addition to customer facing messaging, I oversee internal organization communications in regards to any changes related to marketing. n
• As I am involved with the store locations and all events that we are a part of, I coach and write the store managers speeches for any Facebook Live videos and chamber meetings. I, myself, wrote a speech to present at the Catawba County Chamber of Commerce Women's Leadership Conference to promote and review the brand purpose. n
• Program Management is an area where I expanded my organizational skills. All third-party vendors that we purchase services through are managed by myself. The retail stores look to me for support with these programs with username login, password resets, and customer escalations. I oversee all vendor relationships by traveling to their locations (outside of NC) or planning their visits to my office. During these visits we review the program performance, conduct store visits to identify successful or problematic areas, and provide hospitable environment.
- Associate Marketing Manager at Carolina West Wireless
- Sales Consultant at Blue Bloodhound
- Engagement Representative at Blue Bloodhound
- Senior Associate & Mentor at Fiserv
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Administration & Business Management
- - commerce
Helped lead and implement annual $3M marketing plans for Dell. Executed time-themed strategic
marketing initiative. Studied sales data to create effective contests and promotions plus tracked open
rates for emails to help improve marketing content strategies and target sales leads. Arranged event
preparation documents and trackers for Ingram and Dell employees, and designed marketing collateral.
Set up and tracked shipping to and from events. Built and helped manage trade show booths. Attended and assisted with logistics for special events. Created playbook for Dell's storage business line.
• Assisted in promoting changes resulting in increased profit margins on all marketing activities.
• Spent two months as temporary account manager on Dell account.
• Developed Cinco "Dell" Mayo theme for largest annual event.
• Key participant on team helping company be selected as Dell Distribution Partner of the Year, 2015.
- Associate Marketing Manager at Ingram Micro
- Associate Marketing Manager at Ingram Micro
- Vendor Marketing Administrator at Ingram Micro
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
Aids Senior Brand Manager in planning and execution of various marketing tactics including but not limited to, print and digital efforts, email strategy and brand awareness campaigns
• Successfully executed marketing campaign resulting in $54 million in net sales, increasing 13.4% from 2016
• Aided in successful launch of 20+ new items (510K and exempt) medical devices generating $20.2 million in net sales, +7.4 million in gross margin dollars over the last two years
• Support investment partnership with Crowdtap, a digital resource team to enhance brand awareness inaBtoC space
• Organize, quote, execute 700K impression brand awareness campaign at branch level managing 10 temporary employees incorporating print coupons into hospital patient belonging bags
• Create content articles, videos, emails and maintain CURAD.com, collaborate with social and digital teams supporting social media platforms (Facebook & Twitter)
- ASSOCIATE MARKETING MANAGER, CURAD at Medline Industries, Inc
- PROJECT COORDINATOR, CURAD at Medline Industries, Inc
- REGULATORY AFFAIRS ASSOCIATE at Medline Industries, Inc
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
• Responsible for the development and implementation of multi-channel marketing programs for: the high school segment; Flinn Scientific Canada, Flinn's international business unit; and FlinnPREPTM, a franchise product on a digital platform that offers an online curriculum for four science disciplines.
• Developed content for: monthly newsletters sent to U.S. and Canadian market segments, seasonal and product launch marketing campaigns, and monthly promotional activities to drive awareness, increase market share, and improve overall company sales.
• Collaborated with the internal graphic design team and freelance designers to create impactful marketing materials, including digital and print media, for sales enablement and for use with customers at various points in the sales cycle.
• Managed the corporate advertising plan, including overall design and content creation, to align with company's brand identity, segment focus, and promotional support.
• Identified, mapped and created content for trigger campaigns based on website activity and email responses to qualify leads and move prospects through the sales funnel.
• Represented Flinn Scientific at regional and national tradeshows and conferences interacting with current and prospect customers at the exhibit booth and workshops sponsored by the company to cultivate the relationship and strengthen customer loyalty. Assisted with exhibit booth design elements, print materials and booth set up.
• Worked closely with the product management and sales teams to ensure all messaging used in presentations, workshop materials, and webinar scripts is consistent and communicated clearly both internally and externally, per corporate standards.
• Prepared and executed customer surveys throughout the year for customer care group, product development, and tradeshows using Quick Tap Survey software and Survey Monkey.
• Served as secondary customer support for digital products to troubleshoot issues and effectively restore customer satisfaction. Quotation Specialist
• Identified, reviewed and responded to select bids and quote requests exceeding 80+ quotes completed per week.
• Researched and collected sales data of school districts and sites to identify growth potential as related to quote preparation.
• Ongoing customer contact to negotiate pricing, freight terms, review agreements and contract renewals.
• Established customer relations and loyalty through phone and email follow up for select line item quotes on 'watch list' and feeding lead generation tool with new information for future business. Acted as a secondary backup to customer service fielding calls, assisting with orders, and maintaining customer service standards with each interaction to generate repeat business.
• Completed a 4-year sales history by market segment to understand sales cycles, sales spikes, and identify areas of growth potential. Order Processing Associate
• Analyzed, edited and processed customer orders.
• Performed follow up communications with customers regarding items ordered, clarifications on products/quantities, and transportation or special freight requests.
• Worked with Sales and Marketing departments to obtain and/or verify quotes or contract pricing to ensure customer/school/school district received accurate pricing.
• Assisted the CRM department with various projects including: linking of customers to correct school/school district, tracking marketing activities for Sales Agent visits, and confirming online courses completed by teachers.
• Served as secondary customer support for digital products to troubleshoot issues and effectively restore customer satisfaction.
- Associate Marketing Manager at Flinn Scientific, Inc
- Sales Associate at Gymboree Corporation
- Account Supervisor at Ketchum Communications
- Marketing Communications Specialist at Kanbay Incorporated
5 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Studies
• Achieved 3 press releases including new CE Mark for new hs-TnI test and the relaunch of former Alere PLGF product
• Developed product positioning through field research and Key Opinion Leader (KOL) feedback
• Engaged market influencers in developing clinical proof sources including publications and abstracts to support launch
• Drove product development forward via core team in the context of a matrixed organization during corporate Integration
• Led training for diverse 50-person commercial team in Europe as well as domestic and international technical support teams
• Created marketing material to support go-to-market strategy including customer presentations, and competitive matrices
• Built AOP and demand forecast plan for new product incorporating both top-down and bottom-up approaches
- Associate Marketing Manager at QUIDEL, Strategic Marketing
- Associate Product Manager at QUIDEL, Strategic Marketing
- Marketing Specialist at QUIDEL, Domestic Marketing
- Marketing Intern for Schlage at ALLEGION, Commercial and Residential Security
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing & Business
Developed integrated content marketing strategy to increase engagement with academic audiences; oversaw development of print material, magazine-style articles, email campaigns, social media, and videos; spearheaded event strategy and logistics at trade shows and conventions. Launched webinar series for content marketing purposes; served as project manager and moderator of the events. A full recording of one may be found at http://youtu.be/8BGJjYJisyA. Managed budget of $100,000 annually; provided strategic direction on spending and ROI analysis of marketing activities.
- Senior Associate Marketing Manager at Sage Publishing
- Events Project Manager at Alfred Music
- Retail Events Coordinator at Alfred Music
- Marketing Administrator/Product Line Specialist at Alfred Music
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Managed marketing directives for innovations with R&D. Developed and implemented local and domestic PR activities. Originator and data collector for all marketing and innovation Voice of Customer. Edited and designed marketing collateral for domestic and international use. Facilitated all requests for donations for schools, community health centers, and other donor/sponsor activities. Initiated internal communication plans for Microcopy employees, inclusive of weekly communication notes. The principal point of contact for international operations. Managed vendor relationships for sourcing insights, establishing benchmarking and sharing customer experience research.
- Associate Marketing Manager at Microcopy Dental
- Compliance Manager at All Pro Glass, LLC
- Social Media Manager at The ForAnyAuto Group
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. degree - Mass Communication
-Coordinate with Sales Management teams to create and maintain purposeful sales tools, including landing pages, sell sheets and catalogs -Plan and execute strategic marketing plans, including extensive social media and email campaigns -Design and produce annual sales support collateral: print and digital ads; brochures; catalogs; webinars; blogs -Collaborate with members of Marketing Communications to shepherd all collateral and sales tools -Plan and lead both product launches and sales training modules for various product line adoptions across departments
- Associate Marketing Manager, International at Follett School Solutions
- Classroom Content Specialist at Follett School Solutions
- English Teacher at Saint Ignatius College Prep
- English Teacher at Saint Patrick High School
3 years at this Job
- M.A. - Teaching
- B.A. - English