Assist, light editing, and content creation for both national affiliate KPHO (CBS 5) , and local affiliate KTVK( 3 TV). Pitched and produced story ideas, worked with guests, and edited and ran prompter when necessary.
• Associate Producer on the number one morning show in Arizona.
- Meredith Corporation at Associate Producer
- Freelance Media Editor at Blade Postproduction
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Media Arts and Animation
Associate Producer for the 50th Anniversary Documentary of Kings Island.
- Associate Producer at Brian Lamm Media
- Secuirty Guard at NSG INC.
- Public Safety Officer at Cincinnati Museum Center
- Security Guard at Allied Universal
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronic Meida and Broadcasting
Completed Season 1 as an Associate Producer/ Tech Support of the Television Show Live PD on A&E.
- Associate Producer at Big Fish Entertainment
- at Consulted Real Estate Professionals
- Military Police Officer at United States Marine Corps
- Military Working Dog Trainer (Lackland Air Force Base) at United States Marine Corps
4 months at this Job
for the 58th Annual L.A. County Holiday
● Promoted from Associate Producer to Producer in 2018.
● Liaison between PBS Broadcast Partners, Production, Marketing, Operations and Executive Team.
● Responsible for budget management and reporting- ensured no waste or overages.
● Facilitated and lead casting sessions with executive producers and various internal departments.
● Created and managed artist application system, oversaw the handling of contracts and agreements for 21 performance groups comprised of 700 artists with SAG/AFTRA/AFM.
- Associate Producer at THE MUSIC CENTER
- Presentations Coordinator at THE MUSIC CENTER
- Producer, Writer, Improviser at UPRIGHT CITIZENS BRIGADE THEATER
- Production Assistant at
2 years at this Job
- B.A. in Theater Arts - Theater Arts
As Associate Producer, I work with Executive Producers to book travel, book locations, hire crew, and have also had a hand in creating the content itself. As a Production Manager, I will do this, but also manage the crews needs on a daily basis on set. Making sure safety it upheld.Finding caterers, doing start paperwork, negotiating with vendors, etc.
- Associate Producer at All Change Entertainment
- at Mountain Rest LLC
- at Submission Film LLC
- at Beachside Films
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Media Studies
- Bachelor's - English
Musically-oriented Reality/Contest series for the HUB (basic cable) network; ~150 crew members Initially brought in as a Production Assistant, was promoted to Associate Producer and tasked with scheduling each day and running the set on a day-to-day basis. Results: Restored the production to schedule and delivered 13 episodes in six weeks
- Associate Producer at Boardwalk Music Productions
- Project Manager at Jamabi, Inc
- Owner/Entrepreneur at Solaris Technologies, Inc
- Product Manager/Director of Development - Scheduling & Budgeting at Axium International, Inc
2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Economics
2018 Democratic Nominee For Congress in Tennessee's 7th District
• Received 81,574 votes (32%), endorsed by AFL-CIO, UAW National Indivisible, Moms Demand Action
• Raised $500,000 in grassroots donations without taking any PAC money, oversaw 1500-volunteer operation Associate Producer Coming 2 America, Paramount Pictures l Slated for Production Summer 2019
• Wrote early draft of upcoming sequel to Coming to America, produced by Eddie Murphy Producer
- Associate Producer at Coming 2 America
- Digital Media Director at Woven Digital Media
- at TradioV.com
- at TradioV.com
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - History
As an Associate Producer, I researched attractions and businesses in different states that were successful enough to receive an "Official Best Of" Award and be featured on our tv show
• Marketed episodes and awards to potential clients
• Sold segments to customers for episodes
• Strategized filming with the Managing Producer and clients
• Pitched show ideas to the Managing Producer
• Planned how to organize and incorporate each attraction/business into an episode
- Associate Producer at Official Best of America
- Leasing Manager at Asset Campus Housing
- at NCAA Academic All-American
- Leasing Agent at Asset Campus Housing
3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of the Arts in Business Administration - Finance
Wrote the screenplay Throwback Holiday, and served as an Associate Producer on the feature film produced by Tridestined Studios in association with BET Networks.
- Writer/ Associate Producer at Throwback Holiday - Los Angeles, CA
- Writer/ Supervising Producer at Trap City
- Writer/ Producer at Ms. Adventures In Dating
- Producer at Running With Scissors
6 months at this Job
- - Marketing
- - TV & Film
Started out as a Production Assistant to Director Freida Mock, Oscar winner and founder of the American Film Foundation and Sanders & Mock Productions, an Academy Award-winning production company. Recently promoted to Associate Producer on two feature length documentaries, set for release next year.
• For the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences: Researched potential candidates for membership as part of the A2020 Initiative to double the number of minorities and women as members
• For Anita (Feature Documentary): Posted on social media sites to promote the feature film on iTunes, digital platforms and coordinated a team of bloggers to promote on their respective social media
• For G-DOG (Feature Documentary): Promoted the film’s inclusion into the “Hot Docs Collection” of Hot Docs, on numerous social media platforms.
• Research on new feature documentary projects
- Associate Producer at American Film Foundation
- Various independent short films and thesis films at Freelance
- Production Intern at Traveling Picture Show Company
- Film Crew Member at AMC Theaters
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Film and Media Production
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Visual Communication
- Diploma - Art and Design
- - Psychology