Associate Producer for EcoSense for Living, a documentary series streaming on PBS. Responsibilities include segment research and scripting, scheduling, coordination.
- Associate Producer at Salt Run Productions
- Professional Actor at Various Clients and Locations
- Guest Teacher at DeKalb School of the Arts
- Guest teacher at Cobb County Center
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- M.F.A. - ACTING
- B.A. - THEATER AND GERMAN
Completed Season 1 as an Associate Producer/ Tech Support of the Television Show Live PD on A&E.
- Associate Producer at Big Fish Entertainment
- at Consulted Real Estate Professionals
- Military Police Officer at United States Marine Corps
- Military Working Dog Trainer (Lackland Air Force Base) at United States Marine Corps
4 months at this Job
As an Associate Producer, I researched attractions and businesses in different states that were successful enough to receive an "Official Best Of" Award and be featured on our tv show
• Marketed episodes and awards to potential clients
• Sold segments to customers for episodes
• Strategized filming with the Managing Producer and clients
• Pitched show ideas to the Managing Producer
• Planned how to organize and incorporate each attraction/business into an episode
- Associate Producer at Official Best of America
- Leasing Manager at Asset Campus Housing
- at NCAA Academic All-American
- Leasing Agent at Asset Campus Housing
4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of the Arts in Business Administration - Finance
Worked almost exclusively on Dialed In, which airs weeknights and as a post-race show on weekends. Created fresh production, show ideas, promos and content for On Demand as an Associate Producer. Created/directed multiple specials for the show, including our “NASCAR Family” and “Best of Bristol” specials. As an occasional Producer, was responsible for: running social media accounts, booking guests, screening calls, and providing any information our host needs. Reported any paid reads to our sponsors.
- Associate Producer at Sirius XM Radio Inc, NASCAR Radio
- Associate Producer at Sirius XM Radio Inc, Fantasy Sports Radio
- Reporter at Cronkite News, Phoenix Sports Bureau
- Broadcaster/Host at The Blaze 1330 AM Radio
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Journalism and Mass Communication
As an associate producer at St8cked Media I have a vast array of jobs that I must perform. I’m in charge of client contacts, research development, shooting and creating stills, scheduling meetings. · Shooting and editing creative and stimulating content · Collaboratively engaged in creating storyboards for video content · Fostering relationships between company and clientele · Extensive research to find compelling and noteworthy stories
- Associate Producer at St8cked Media
- Photographer and Videographer at Allyse Francis Media
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at City of Tallahassee
1 month at this Job
• Director and Producer of 2018 and 2019 NASCAR Hall of Fame Inductee videos
• Create digital and social media content for NASCAR's social media platforms.
• Associate Producer of an eight-episode Facebook Watch series and numerous documentaries.
• Develop teasers, short features, show segments and documentaries for networks such as Fox Sports 1 and NBC Sports
• Gave guidance and feedback to production assistants ensuring content quality
• Direct and oversee end-to-end post-production process for large-scale projects
• Responsible for managing up to several projects at the same time with varied tasks, goals and release schedule
- Associate Producer at NASCAR Productions
- Production Assistant at NASCAR Productions
- Media Operator at NASCAR Media Group
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications - Mass Communications
• Associate Producer for The Drive Home With Jillian Barberie and John Phillips
• Associate Producer for Midday Live with Dr. Drew and Lauren Sivan
• Associate Producer for Midday Live with Dr. Drew and Mike Catherwood
• Produce and coordinate radio programming by preparing topics and booking guests.
• Editing and organizing audio for daily programming
- Associate Producer at Cumulus Media
- Associate Producer at SM Radio Productions - The Stephanie Miller Show
- Assistant Producer at Cumulus Media
- Board Operator at CBS Radio
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate of Achievement - Radio Production
• Promoted to Associate Producer after Pickler & Ben's successful first season.
• Pre-interview show guests, write scripts, and prepare show guests for on-air segments.
• Produce in-studio segments with a variety of topics including heartwarming stories, makeovers, cooking, and talent acts.
• Research story ideas, pitch ideas to producers, and book guests for the show.
• Create show rundowns for director's meetings and show day.
• Oversee and get legal clearance for all elements that roll into the show, including photographs and video clips.
• Assist producers on field-shoots.
• Serve as the single authorized user of the Lexis Nexis database for the entire production team.
- Associate Producer at Pickler & Ben Season Two
- Production Assistant/Researcher at Pickler & Ben Season One
- Production Intern at Go Leopards
- Editor Externship at Feature
8 months at this Job
Started as Stan Dragoti's assistant and later became his Associate Producer for 15 years. I was in charge of his commercial and film company. I began from pre-production to the end of post production. Before becoming his producer, I was in charge of his household along with running his two production companies. I am and always have been a very discrete and efficiient employee. This position has made me a well rounded individual when it comes to the applying for future positions.
- Associate Producer at Stan Dragoti - Balkan Productions
29 years, 11 months at this Job
- One year before completing my BA. - Film
BrandStar - Lifetime Television Associate Producer Responsible for identifying and securing Brand Participants to be featured in five regularly scheduled TV shows (The Balancing Act, Designing Spaces, Military Makeover hosted by Montel Williams, Access Health, Inside The Blueprint) airing on Lifetime Television and Fox Business News. Qualify Leads through internet and telephone research, which includes finding required Lead information, including identifying key decision makers and uncovering new brand initiatives. Responsible for maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly KPI’s goals set by company standards. Successfully self generated and produced 3 segments within 90 days of hire. Generated $164k in revenue within 3 months time frame.
- Associate Producer at BrandStar Entertainment
- Director of Business Development at Grid City Energy
- Sales Consultant at South Shore Lasers
- Call Center Supervisor at HMK Enterprises (Sleepy's, 1-800 Mattress.Com, Mattress.Com)
6 months at this Job
- - Marketing