Own the success and productivity of the Elevated Design Up-Funnel lean lab comprised of four UI and one
full stack engineer in addition to a QE engineer and tech lead.
• Define and refine our 2019 Elevated Design Up-Funnel roadmap (focusing on product information and display and estimating $20M in benefit) through user centered ideation and discovery, scope definition & prioritization and ROI analysis.
• Partner daily with Engineering, UX and Analytics through Agile and Lean ceremonies to ideate, design, implement and measure the most high quality and valuable user facing features and A/B testing possible.
• Pitch and obtain approval for all user facing features through highly intensive product review process with senior product/UX/tech leadership where I provide and review concrete data illustrating the customer problem, propose functional and intuitive solutions and review the technical feasibility of those solutions.
• Foster healthy and productive relationships with stakeholder teams including Marketing, Creative Design, SEO, Site Merchandising and Finance through weekly working groups and requirements gathering.
• Mentor new associate product manager on all project deliverables by demonstrating best practices and reviewing appropriate process through all phases of the software development lifecycle. Accomplishments:
• Led accelerated two month effort over 2018 holiday with 6+ UI/Back End engineers to complete new gift-with-purchase flow/experiment estimated at over $20M in benefit, finishing on time and under budget.
• Led Bazaarvoice onsite meeting by organizing an agenda of current features & opportunities and acting as point person to the vendor before, during and after negotiations. This effort was ultimately utilized for Bazaarvoice related treatment/scope definition projecting over $6M in ROI.
• Led a highly focused effort on page speed improvement in Q1 2019 where we were able to lower PSI on up-funnel pages by 30% and have seen similar improvements in user focused KPIs such as first contentful paint and time to first interactive.
- Associate Product Manager at Discovery & Selection
- Associate Digital Project Manager at Enhancements
- Assistant Site Operations Manager at Experimentation
- Site Coordinator - Site Merchandising at
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Letters & Science - B & Multivariate Test Design
• Supported Product Manager and Executives on projects directed towards creating exposure and maximizing profit
• Created marketing bulletins for our national dealers with upcoming promotions as well as launch announcements
• Assisted with creation of national events with sole purpose of creating brand awareness and sales opportunities
• Directly handled daily social media posts as well as weekly reporting detailing its impact
• Assisted with creation of all marketing events
- Associate Product Manager (Marketing) at FUJIFILM North America Corporation
- Product Manager at Amscan INC
- Senior Product Assistant at Macy's Merchandising Group
- Supervisor at Mercy College, Department of Education
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration (with specialization in Marketing) - Marketing
License Product · Support all marketing activities including (but not limited to) digital media, TV and video production, social media, eCommerce, packaging, branding, public relations, and trade shows · Develop and execute marketing and brand strategies and implement plans on new and existing brands in conjunction with Senior Brand Manager · Oversee both industry and public facing trade shows from planning to execution · Lead small set of low-complexity products and assist in managing projects related to greater product development activities · Contribute to product innovation development · Lead research and analysis for the business unit including pricing, costing, profitability analysis, digital marketing analysis, competitive analysis, and sales analysis · Support category and consumer research by helping to develop research materials and product samples · Present new product launches to internal sales team and retailer partners · Manage marketing spending within approved budget through participation in annual planning process, and ongoing tracking of spending throughout the year
· Support all marketing activities including (but not limited to) digital media, TV and video production, social media, eCommerce, packaging, branding, public relations, and trade shows
· Develop and execute marketing and brand strategies and implement plans on new and existing brands in conjunction with Senior Brand Manager
· Oversee both industry and public facing trade shows from planning to execution
· Lead small set of low-complexity products and assist in managing projects related to greater product development activities
· Contribute to product innovation development
· Lead research and analysis for the business unit including pricing, costing, profitability analysis, digital marketing analysis, competitive analysis, and sales analysis
· Support category and consumer research by helping to develop research materials and product samples
· Present new product launches to internal sales team and retailer partners
· Manage marketing spending within approved budget through participation in annual planning process, and ongoing tracking of spending throughout the year
- Associate Product Manager at Gund
- Associate Merchandiser at GBG USA / Fishman & Tobin, Inc
- Assistant Merchandiser at Aerosoles
- Promoter/ Customer Service at Red Bull
2 years, 5 months at this Job
• Serve as the product owner and manager for a transactional software product generating $50m in revenue annually.
• Immediately upon hire, developed a new add-on module that has created over $30m in new B2B sales.
• Maintain and articulate a clear vision and roadmap for the product and keep an organized and prioritized backlog.
• Break down complex initiatives into digestible work to be completed by the development team
• Serve as the product SME for new customer implementations and enhancements, in sales calls, internal and external trainings, industry events and conferences, and executive planning sessions.
• Coordinate many activities in support of multiple releases per year, from marketing campaigns and collateral to downtime planning, working with the release manager to ensure smooth deployments to multiple environments.
- Associate Product Manager & Product Manager at
- Business Systems Analyst I & II at Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Claims Technician II at Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
2 years at this Job
- M.S. - Project Management
- B.A. - English/Journalism
Spearheaded Tokuyama Universal Bond and EsteCem II product launch in U.S. and Canada, outperforming quarterly sales
goals by 25% ($35,000) on average
• Managed $1MM marketing budget
• Built a sales representative compensation program that generated 48% lower new user acquisition costs than the previous most successful sales tactics
• Provided comprehensive product trainings for internal and national distributing partner sales teams
• Led a 7-person creative team to build a sales kit of marketing collateral, product demonstration tools and sales scripts
• Negotiated and closed strategic partnership deals with large buyer groups
• Collaborated with cross-functional teams to recruit key opinion leaders to deliver original content and evangelize products
- ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER at Tokuyama Dental America
- DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST at Global Equity Finance Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Science
- - Business
- Partnered with engineers, designers, and marketers to deliver suite of health & fitness apps across iOS/Android platforms - Ownership of product life cycle from spec'ing to development testing to monitoring post-launch feedback - Managed sprint objectives and deadlines, coordinated daily scrum meetings - Maintained current knowledge of major and minor bugs in development builds, while triaging and allocating limited resources - Gauged user reception to new product features and iterations through observing key metrics - Maintained Android storefront for all apps, including SEO, beta testing, community downloads and reviews - Conducted AB testing to optimize conversion rates and click-thru metrics - Optimized in-app user workflows for Android UX - Drive ecommerce sales through Amazon & Shopify
- Associate Product Manager at Azumio, Inc
- Technical Support Engineer at Daintree Networks / Current, Powered by GE
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
• Serve as a product subject matter expert (SME), understanding all aspects of the product/benefit design, administration, regulation (state and federal, as applicable), marketing requirements/restrictions, materials/communications, related financials, competitive landscape, etc.
• Supports the benefit design/product development and management process in coordination with Actuarial Services, National Contracting/Ancillary, Finance, and local market leadership. In addition, other identified business partners.
• Manages multiple product-related projects from end-to-end, including developing project plans, establishing deliverables and timelines, assigning responsibilities, facilitating meetings with impacted teams, holding team members accountable, and providing status reports.
• Supports cross-functional teams with the necessary product knowledge and operational expertise to help achieve product-related goals for development, implementation, management, and growth of the product.
• Develops training tools to support product design, regulatory filing, training, and execution.
• Champion product performance excellence by identifying issues and process improvements (financial, regulatory, and/or operational in nature) and working cross-functionally to assess impact, develop a remediation plan, and execute the plan.
• Represents the team/department in cross-functional meetings and to external customers/business partners.
• Provides product-related status reporting to management and stakeholders on a routine and ad hoc basis.
• Reviews and provides input on member and provider materials to ensure product-related content is accurate.
• Vendor Management - Manage existing Vendor and research of potential new Vendors.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate Product Manager at WellCare Health Plans, Inc
- Product Specialist Sr at WellCare Health Plans, Inc
- Sales Assistant at Kids Headquarters, West
- Sales/Marketing Specialist at Verizon, Tampa
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Worked with internal project stakeholders to translate business needs into requirements, drive consensus, including developing success metrics and analyzing ROI of requests.
● Established product delivery timetables and acted as liaison with the development team, third-party vendors and business operations.
● Performed and worked as a business analyst gathering user requirements, user stories, and wireframing.
● Scrum master for 4 products and established governance once responsibilities were taken over.
● Owned and groomed the IT backlog, prioritized feedback, and performed user acceptance testing.
- Associate Product Manager at Beyond Finance
- Business Operation Specialist at Beyond Finance
- Project/IT Associate at The Meyer Law Firm
- Associate Consultant Intern at Northern Trust
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management Information Systems
Translate retail experience into Business to Business setting in order to refresh product lines and create more competitive assortments. Focused heavily on women's garment trends specific to industry as well as fit in order to increase women wearer customer satisfaction. Notable achievements: * Partnered with graduate students at the Carlson School of Management to conduct intensive research assessing the Women's Uniform market, identifying $5M in unrecognized yearly revenue with strategy of how to capture said market potential and allow women wearers to look and feel their best * Introduced new product to improve Women's assortment and fill product gaps as a direct result of Women's research project, resulting in nearly $500k revenue in the first year * Created and implemented Women's product catalogs for targeted large accounts including: Cargill, Wal-Mart, and Bridgestone, highlighting new product strategy and merchandised according to account & industry wearer trends. Resulted in estimated revenue increase of $100k. * Updated Women's Healthcare Apparel line to be more competitive in the market and reflect industry trends in terms of color, fit, and fabric; doubling the scrub item count and projecting revenue of $1 million dollars in the next year * Served as a subject matter expert on product fit and specifications. Styled product presentations for prospect and current customer meetings and quarterly business reviews, helping sellers close over $520k of business in the last year.
- Associate Product Manager at G&K Services
- Sales and Product Planner at Evine Live
- Manager at The Buckle
- Store Manager at
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Apparel and Textiles
Responsible for planning, organizing and controlling ACUTE Innovations' products through its conceptual
stages and product life cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth
objectives. As well as engaging with sales representatives and surgeons to provide training support,
tools and guidance. Marketing:
• Conduct sales training and medical educational
• Manage budget(s) for marketing initiatives programs
• Prepare and conduct presentations to
• Support promotional events customers, senior mgmt. and sales force
• Collateral Development
• Participate in conventions and professional
• Conduct market research activities to analyze exhibitions and identify market needs and issues Sales:
• Sales field support
• Maintain key opinion leader relationships
• Develop sales strategies to adjust or promote
• Work closely with internal and external product lines and increase sales resources to determine business unit needs for growth Accomplishments:
• Over 90% YOY product growth in 6 months.
- ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER at ACUTE INNOVATIONS
- SALES AND MARKETING ASSISTANT at ACUTE INNOVATIONS
- SENIOR BUSINESS SERVICES ASSOCIATE at Acumed LLC
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES OF SCIENCE