Associate Product Manager:
● Managed the product development cycle of a literature search and content management software
● Wrote requirements for future releases of software tools
● Conducted usability reviews and market research to drive product direction
● Worked in an agile team focused on software delivery
● Worked on implementation of scientific ontologies as part of semantic search Analyst, Business Intelligence & Analytics:
● Used in-house analytical tools to provide and present data-driven analysis of content usage and trends
● Helped corporate libraries demonstrate organizational value and optimize content usage
● Worked on product management team to develop new self-serve analytical software products
- Associate Product Manager at Copyright Clearance Center
- Manager, Licensing & Document Delivery at Infotrieve
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Computational Linguistics
- Bachelor's - Japanese Language and Literature
New Delhi, India
Founded in 1999, Mindfire is a 650-strong software development with global clients. Mindfire is recipient of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 award and is an Asia Red Herring 100 Winner.
2016 - 2017 Associate Product Manager, (Australian Accounts)
• Led a 10-person team to conduct root cause analysis on the failure of a video library app and deployed design thinking methodology to re-build the application delivering 60% UX improvements
• Achieved 38% growth in monthly active users (MAU) for a food ordering app by resolving pain points in the customer value chain and developing a customization tool
• Spearheaded development of an on-demand concierge service mobile application while leading a global agile team across Ukraine, Australia, and India
- Associate Product Manager, (Australian Accounts) at Mindfire Solutions
- Senior Software Engineer at U.S. Accounts
- Software Engineer at U.S. Accounts
1 year at this Job
- MBA - (Product Management) and MS (Information Technology Management)
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science Engineering
• Collaborated with cross-functional teams in all departments to establish strategic goals and achieve our desired result with the client in mind.
• Efficiently managed the supply chain of the entire product lifecycle, starting from the development timeline of the products to the logistic end of shipping the product to meet the customer’s given deadline.
• Consistently reviewed and studied the products to reduce waste and maximize the value to generate the highest profit possible.
• Develop a marketing strategy with collective data to meet customers market trends with successful business goals.
• Traveled internationally to Hong Kong, China, and Southeast Asia to collaborate with suppliers on product development projects (and obtained a valid China Visa).
- Associate Product Manager at Teters Floral Product Inc
- Account Coordinator & Process Analyst at Enterprise Holding Inc
- Intern at Walmart Distribution Center
- Table Games Dealer at Hard Rock Casino
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Supply Chain Management
- AAS - Business Administration
Assist in providing the vision, leadership and creativity to strategically drive the TUMI Outlet business
➢ Partner with Design, Sourcing, Planning, Forecasting, Merchandising, Training, Store Managers and Marketing to help ensure alignment on product strategy, product launch dates, and buys
➢ Partner with Product Senior Manager and Design team to develop and recommend new products that reflect the international and local markets, leveraging TUMI strengths and creating new revenue generating opportunities
➢ Assist in setting objectives for area of responsibility: Gross margin, assortment, presentation standards, and retail prices. Help identify costing opportunities to meet margin goals and improve margin
➢ Take an innovative look at the business and determine the best strategic approach in order to grow future business and impact assortment
➢ Ensure product knowledge training is developed and communicated in a timely fashion
➢ Build assortments that meet category sales and margin requirements, presentation standards and support key brand objectives/initiatives
➢ Utilize technical product knowledge and understanding of competitive landscape to build appropriate assortments
➢ Ability to create, analyze and communicate, in a clear and concise manner, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Sales recaps, take into account their promotional cadence and continually identify opportunities and respond to business trends and the competition
- Assistant/Associate Product Manager at TUMI, CORPORATE OFFICES
- International Sales Coordinator at TUMI, CORPORATE OFFICES
- Assistant Store Manager at TUMI, THE SHOPS AT RIVERSIDE
- Sales Professional at TIFFANY & COMPANY
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Communications - Communications
Demand Planning - 5 month forecast each product based on pipeline, deals and distribution's inventory status on a weekly basis.
● Supply Chain Management - ensure timely receival of products based on forecast.
● Report to Product Manager and Sales Director a daily sales progress report using data from GERP system and product categories to provide current inventory status.
● Approve RMA that customers request.
● Communicate weekly with HQ regarding supply issue and production plan, discuss possible opportunities with salesmen and target goal of each week.
● Analyze monthly operations income based on sales forecast and special promotions.
● Calculate and gather weekly sales out data from distributions and resellers to see product trends and report to Product Manager and Sales Team.
● Customize various financial data for Product Manager and Sales Director.
● Report to HQ regarding weekly and monthly sales forecast and accuracy.
● Attend various shows to present product road map and current products.
● Allocate orders to appropriate customers.
● Complete monthly sales deduction program.
- Associate Product Manager at LG Electronics
- Product Management Analyst at LG Electronics
- Internship at SK CPA, LLC Accounting Firm
- Bank Teller at Foster Bank
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Administration - Finance
-Manage the Core Knit Top category, which accounts for 65% of the total department sales for the business -Facilitates tests to update existing programs that have slowed down in order to maximize financial opportunities for core assortment -Leads negotiations and targeted pricing for all styles/categories to maintain financial goals of the brand -Monitors and reports merchandise performance by program and style in order to develop more profitable assortments -Help train and manage a Level I Associate, along with two Product Assistants -Utilizes Product Life Management (PLM) system with cross functional teams from concept to production in order to keep track of development and maintain a timely delivery of shipments -Communicates with overseas offices and domestic vendors to ensure that overall needs are met for product categories
- Associate Product Manager II at Macys Merchandising Group
- Associate Product Manager I at Macys Merchandising Group
- Product Assistant at Macys Merchandising Group
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree
- - Marketing Management & Retail Management
Responsible for maintaining levels of inventory for assigned vendors which are consistent with business plans. Maximizing sales and return on inventory. This includes:
1) Setting up new vendor part numbers.
2) Update ETA's on outstanding purchase orders.
3) Manage stock rotation on a timely basis.
4) Monitor sales, gross profit and ROI performance to goal.
5) Manage SKU information which includes column pricing, part notes and price protection.
6) Act as a focal point for assigned lines on departmental issues while being responsive to the Scan Source sales teams.
• Warehouse Manager - Assist sales and product managers with all transportation issues. Assist and resolve internal and external transportation issues with outside customers, vendors, inside sales and PM's involving carriers.
• Assistant to Marketing Events Team - 1. Oversee outbound show shipments which include; pulling, packing, labeling, and inventory of all items to be shipped and loading of truck. 2. Oversee inbound show shipments to include: unloading of truck, unboxing, inventory and restocking of all items. 3. Evaluation of any damage to material and report to the Event Team. 4. Other duties as assigned
- Associate Product Manager at Scan Source
- Ramp Agent at Delta Airlines
- Section Leader at High School Marching Band
12 years, 11 months at this Job
Application Product Manager responsible for design and delivery of new HR Person specific features. Additionally, provide product support to customers on functionality, behavior, bug remediation, and release management.
- Sr Associate Product Manager at Workday
- Principal Software Support Engineer - PeopleSoft HCM at Oracle Corporation
- Specialist Senior Consultant at Deloitte & Touche LLP
- ERP Security Lead at School District of Palm Beach County
1 year at this Job
- BSBA - Management Information Systems
- - Hospitality Management
• Supports the Gas Power and Outdoor category with previous experience within the Paint Sprayers, Safety, and Welding subcategories.
• Analyze and impact product pricing, promotions, store placement, and new product launches
• Create forecast from customer coupons to new product swimlane analysis.
• Help create and revise product marketing spec values as well as product manuals and label placement.
• Research customer and market trends to help optimizing category performance.
• Collaborate with product development, brand, and packaging teams as well as with partners on packaging layout.
• Outline and execute monthly company catalogue.
• Monitor and track transition process across all relative departments.
- Associate Product Manager at Harbor Freight Tools
- Operations Analyst at Sony Pictures, Culver City
- Merchant Analyst at Best Buy Merchant Team
- Lead Customer Service Specialist at Best Buy Merchant Team
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management - operations management
- AA degree - Liberal Arts/ Business
· Research trend, analyze demand, and evaluate product strategy based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and competition · Collaborate with art director to implement envisioned design and packaging art for products · Responsible for product cost negotiations and margin determination · Maintain and follow up on pre-production samples, TOP samples needed, PDQ packaging samples · Consults with legal department on product requirements; such as testing and proper labels needed · Prepares samples for buy meetings and photo shoots on a tight deadline · Promote products through sales meetings with line lists/presentational pdf’s/planograms · Monitor retail sales performance and incorporate product selling information into product strategy · Manage sku’s in the database from set up, PO issuance, to end of life in JD Edwards · Review final audit reports on all shipments; undergo QA analysis and determine solution
- Associate Product Manager at Simplicity Creative Group
- Senior Production Coordinator at Olivia Miller Inc (brother company of Timing Trends)
- Assistant Production Manager at Timing Trends Inc
- Sourcing Coordinator at Mamiye Brothers
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Fashion Buying & Merchandising