● Promoted to Associate Product Manager after 3 month internship
● Coordinate cross-functional team to build B2B software application that undergirds mobile apps
● Contribute to strategy, ideation, and priority for app management software and many client apps
● Helped increase revenue 30% in 8 months through data-driven approach and more iterative design
● Implemented first user research strategy, employing empathy and analysis to shape product
● Created building blocks for Hudson's Bay & Topps mobile apps, managing full product life cycle
● Catalyzed and directed company-wide volunteering partnership with numerous charitable orgs
- Associate Product Manager at Prolific Interactive
- Team Lead, Business Development at UserVoice
- Co-Founder & Head of Product at Shoji
- Business Development Representative at UserVoice
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Management
Milan, Italy 07/2016 to 06/2018
Business incubator that helps startups and High-Tech companies turn ideas into successful products
Associate Product Manager
Defined key levers to maximize profit margin, user accusation and retention, by translating user research into designing innovative products and forming new features.
Applied strategic thinking as a product owner to adapt design thinking and Agile methodology within the scrum in fast-paced environment. Built out product roadmap and backlog, considering feedback from sales, customers, and technical support aligned to company value, mission, and user needs.
Wrote detailed requirements and user stories to communicate new features to stakeholders and developers while working with cross-functional teams to meet strategic objectives and drive product improvements.
Steered product marketing managers in shaping of omni-channel strategy and social media advertising campaigns.
Coordinated transformation and service design for several industries as following:
• Zara - Devised highly personalized Ecommerce application, increasing online sales by 115% and decreasing returns from online purchasing by 120%.
• DG Mosaic - Created an innovative use for luxury mosaic, resulting in $1M increase in revenue within first year.
• Intesa san Paolo Bank Group - Designed a new parking sharing software in a sharing economy, executed initial partnership with 100+ companies covering 1M customers.
• Decathlon Sporting Goods - Developed Decathlon coach mobile application, 30% more downloads, establishing new revenue stream through online adds, boosting in-store experience, and digital customer experience.
- Associate Product Manager at POLITECNICO DI MILANO INNOVATION HUB
- Product Management Intern at Politecnico di Milano Innovation Department
- Junior Management Engineer at ORASCOM CONSTRUCTION HQ
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- MSc in Product Management - Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- BSc - Construction Engineering and Project Management
Associate Product Manager
• Create and support strategic efforts to grow and maintain projects that will achieve organizational goals
• Cross functional collaborator with business teams to determine product development
• Leverage data analysis for product recommendations
• Consistent communication with front line users Business System Analyst III
• Supports technical agile scrum teams and product owners for policy administration system development
• Collaborates with business teams and product owners to understand internal and external requirements
• Develop and execute detailed testing plans for new functionality and defect resolution Insurance Sales Supervisor II
• Supervised sales team of 15-20 agents while coaching and developing team to consistently exceed sales and quality goals
• Proficient knowledge in CSAA insurance products, systems and business processes
• Coordinate with National Sales Executive and Managers to develop and launch new initiatives
• Achieved above industry standard employee engagement scores two years in a row
• Work with marketing and club partners to align contractual understanding that impacts customers and agents
- Associate Product Manager at CSAA Insurance Group
- Agency Owner at Farmers Insurance Agency
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Intelligence
- B.S. - Business Administration
As the Associate Product Manager of Digital Presence Products, I was responsible for supporting the product platforms and systems used to deliver, fulfill and operate online presence products and tools for small-to-medium business owners throughout the US. Regular responsibilities included: - Working with vendors to ensure that all product requirements are being met for both end and internal users - Support product managers with market research and competitor analysis to drive sales, retention, and product development - Assist with creation and piloting of new products within an agile development process to maintain relevance in competitive landscape, as well as market and customer trends. - Creating training documentation for various product processes, standards, best practice, etc. - Work with relevant internal teams to support completion and deployment of ongoing product releases. - Complete projects revolving around churn, market and competitor analysis
- Associate Product Manager- Digital Presence at Hibu
- Marketing Consultant / User Engagement Lead at Hibu
- SEO Content Copywriter / Digital Support at Hibu
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Communications
I am an associate product manager in charge of working in our automotive division of the organization to help put together quotes from the request phase all the way to submission. I know how to read drawings, use solid works to read and measure models. I know how to quote using financial calculation in order to see margin percentage for revenue. I work with all of other teams within the organization from purchasing, engineering, industrial engineering, quality and applications. I am the account manager of Tesla for my group and work directly with the engineers at Tesla to help facilitate their needs to the best of my ability. I also have won business and got some of our parts on some of the Tesla models. I am also in charge of budgeting for my group and learned how to analyze and calculate vast amounts of data and project for growth. I wear many hats and have been involved in a lot of aspects of the company i work for along the way.
- Associate Product Manager at HellermannTyton
- Internet Sales Consultant at Heiser Toyota
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Pinstripe
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- B/A Degree
I'm accustomed to working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, defining and creating industry
changing products. I'm an experienced, high energy, results driven individual, excited to work with internal business teams to drive new product development, and contribute to critical high value
projects that will define and hyper-accelerate products growth. January 2016 - PRESENT
Verizon, Austin -Associate Product Manager (SaaS Solutions) 60% Operational & Product Management
● Monitor and investigate voice of the customers feedback, net promoter scores, and customer service metrics to ensure we have a world-class customer experience.
● Develop detailed project scopes for individual projects, action plans for implementation, and communication with other departments to ensure timely completion.
● Manage resolution of urgent technical issues while communicating changes to business stakeholders.
● Work with the executive management team to ensure they are fully engaged in product launch decisions. 40% Sales & Marketing Support
● Launch new products by collaborating with partner success, customer service, product marketing, and marketing on go-to-market and lifecycle marketing strategies.
● Lead competitive watch activities to identify gaps and opportunities to improve user.
● Work closely with Marketing team to ensure product information and positioning meets brand standards
● Generate sales "tip sheets" and product updates for Customer Service team to better service incoming customer inquiries.
● Creates user personas for target users and serves as a subject matter expert for their jobs, business processes, problems they want to solve, and outcomes they want to achieve. November 2014 - April 2016 2 Verizon, Austin - 2nd Level Support
● Interacted with customers, partners, field teams, and software developers to provide technical advice and assistance
● Collected all relevant data (logs, error messages etc.) necessary to conduct a root cause analysis for outages that have resulted in revenue loss
● Troubleshooted and resolved, API (SOAP & REST), hardware, software and DB related issues
● Assisted in API integration
● Updated the executive team on any service outages and/or customer critical issues
● Entered bugs and enhancement request
● Provided training to our 1st & 2nd support specialist
- Austin -Associate Product Manager (SaaS Solutions) at Verizon
- Austin - Support Engineer at Verizon
- Network Operation Analyst at Verizon
3 years, 2 months at this Job
• Accountable Product Manager for two core products during my tenure: 1. Digital auto Credit Application, connecting third parties, dealers, and customers to financial institutions 2. Compliance offering to safeguard dealers against regulatory audits and legal cases
• Reports into the Senior Product Manager, who oversees multiple products within the Sales and F&I department
• Collaborates with Senior Management and other Product Managers to plan the product strategy and roadmap by viewing customer feedback, product utilization data, or production support trends, etc.
• Product Owner of development team [practicing Scaled Agile Scrum methodologies], where we independently host Quarterly Planning, Grooming, Daily Stand-Up, and Retrospective meetings
• Translates 'customer problems' into workable solutions and documents as features in Rally to establish a product backlog for the development team
• Coordinates with a total of 10 Scrum Teams, as most of our products overlap and there is a long-term business vision to unify our products
• Interacts directly with external clients and partners to proactively hear customer feedback or engage in pilot testing
• Demonstrates the ability to quickly adapt from original plan due to shifting market, company, or technology needs
• Collaborates with Market Readiness Team to formulate product delivery strategy and execute to market
• Engages cross-functional teams, such as Marketing, Support, Implementations, Sales, and Account Owners on a regular basis to support daily initiatives
• Responsible for leading the sunset of legacy products and strategizing a plan to migrate clients onto newer products
• Resource for team members across the organization to contact with product or industry-related questions
- Associate Product Manager at Dealertrack Technologies
- Associate Business Analyst/Agile Scrum Product Owner at Bottomline Technologies
- Retailnet Group, LLC., Customer Relationship Management Marketing Intern at Retailnet Group, LLC
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Marketing, Economics
• Worked directly with the Senior Product Manager to oversee all product development procedures
• Managed Zebra Pen's top product lines such as Steel, Fine Writing, StylusPens, Basics, Refills and Accessories
• Launched new products within our core brands resulting in over $1 million in new product sales that received placement in mass, drugstore, and art chain stores.
• Managed Zebra Pen's ecommerce site resulting in an increase of sales 28% YOY, hitting our $200,000 sales goal
• Managed consumer marketing email list of 40,000 to communicate product launches, online promotions, and various marketing campaigns
• Managed multiple company social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Constructed company social media calendar each year which included online content, online shop offers, and current and upcoming campaigns
• Built Zebra Pen's Instagram following to 67,000 followers from 400 in roughly 3 years, resulting in brand partnerships, verified celebrity endorsements, and exposure in new markets
• Attended and managed trade shows from a product perspective to teach and train sales representatives and customers on new product launches
• Maintained Zebra Pen's online product content on various retailer websites
- Associate Product Manager at Zebra Pen
- Marketing Assistant at Zebra Pen
- Front of House Training Coordinator/Server Trainer at Texas Roadhouse
- Social Media/Email Marketing Intern at Rowan Prep
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. in Advertising - Advertising
- High School Diploma
• Managed all components of strategic sourcing vendor transitions (vendor communications, inventory and packaging tracking, category manager and buyer coordination, etc.).
• Developed detailed timelines and tracking systems to ensure all deadlines are met for seamless vendor and item transitions.
• Created and maintained reports to track progress of new items, as well as forecasted annual sales and YTD sales.
• Worked with Quality Assurance and Product Management teams to ensure private label product specifications are accurate and current, prior to strategic sourcing RFP's.
• Worked with Private Label Marketing department on packaging development transitions as it relates to any strategic sourcing vendor changes.
- Associate Product Manager at Smart & Final
- Associate Marketing Manager at Smart & Final LLC
- Internet Marketing Intern at Matador Cash
- Supervisor at Smart & Final
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
- Associates - General Education
in day to day operations of product categories and responsible for building relationships with new and existing suppliers and manufacturers. Maintain a product selection that is well-rounded and innovative, Build Private Label offerings, Collaborate with the sales team on sales opportunities with product recommendations, samples and customer presentations. Negotiate with suppliers on pricing, cost reductions, terms of sale, volume rebates, advertising/marketing allowances, and return policies to attain stated goals and objectives of the department and company. Account Manager - Responsible for creating end user demand for products and services. Experienced territory management throughout United States and Canada. Able to build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers to grow and close business sales. Demonstrate Skill: strong sales and negotiation skills, well organized, a strong communicator and able to analyze sales and prioritize several tasks at once. Provide superior service to each customer. Successful project management delivering on time and within budget.
- Associate Product Manager at American Hotel Register
- Account Manager at Classroom Products Warehouse
- Classroom Curriculum Specialist at Follett Library Resources
- Library Services Consultant at Follett Library Resources
4 years, 1 month at this Job