Michels Corporation, Associate Project Manager ǀ Watertown, CT Nov 2018 - present
• Reorganized current billing project workflow in order to expedite payment schedule
• Implemented man-hour breakdown to assist Foreman in project efficiency
• Active leadership role in installation of new SPR technology for a $2.5 million project
• Effectively manage a work crew of six individuals in the construction and rehab of underground piping
- Associate Project Manager at MICHELS CORPORATION
- National Digital Operations Specialist at Clear Channel Outdoor
- National Sales Group Campaign Planner at Clear Channel Outdoor
- Expo/Wholesale Manager at ChalkTalkSPORTS
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Sport Management - Sport Management
New York 14468 585/392-8727 Eagleview Corp (Pictometry International) - Rochester, NY July 2017 to Present Associate Project Manager Assist customers with Image flight purchases from beginning to end of project, enter CRM information about project, gather data, update progress/status, assist with troubleshooting for image projects/formats, deliver products. Customer/Sales/Technical Trainer updates/communication before after and during image acquisition, assistance deploying and utilizing imagery, assisting sales department with setting up capture/project information, also communication with the flight operations department, monitor environmental conditions and quality control to deliver the best product possible.
- Associate Project Manager at North Avenue Hilton
- Customer Technical Support at Pictometry International Corp
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Associate Project Manager
● Coordinates and facilitates delivery of project objectives.
● Work collaboratively with all key stakeholders and staff to drive project tasks and milestones.
● Schedules and conducts meetings to review all phases of projects with assigned staff. Correspondence Coordinator
● Ensures the accurate and timely preparation of correspondence appropriate to contract and service type.
● Prepares and proofreads correspondence.
● Processes manual and automated approval and denial letters as appropriate under contractual requirements.
● Proofs each letter to ensure the quality and accuracy of each letter prior to printing and processing for delivery.
● Assist in audit process as requested/required.
- Associate Project Manager/Correspondence Coordinator at CareCentrix
- Configuration/Business/Quality Analyst at MedHOK Inc
- Associate at Lawyer's Staffing
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Paralegal Studies
Promoted to Associate Project Manager. In addition to the Project Coordinator functions below, responsibilities also include managing all facility space planning projects for the 80,000+ Sq. Ft. manufacturing production floor.
- Associate Project Manager - Project Management Office at Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
- Owner at QBM LLC
- Project Coordinator - Project Management Office at Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
- Program Manager - Retail Ultra High Net Worth Division at Vanguard
8 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Fords, NJ May 2008 - September 2013 Highway and Bridge Lighting, Traffic Signal Work Purchasing Manager / Associate Project Manager. Other various duties, e.g.: Filled out elec. service permits, intersection inspection forms, pick-ups/deliveries. Submittal drawings, arranged equipment rental. Resolved problems quickly that may have arisen. Supplied material required for on-going projects.
- Purchasing Manager / Associate Project Manager at Solar-Mite Electrical Contractors
- at 95/CE
- Sales - Installation - Repair at Fowler Equipment Corp
- Purchasing Agent at RCC Electric Inc
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Electro-Mech. Design Drafting
Full Time As an Associate Project Manager for OptumRx Accreditations and Certifications Team; support strategic and tactical project planning activities for the accreditations cycles and activities for accreditation readiness. Facilitate and implement new on-going business processes; including facilitating monthly meetings with functional leads and senior project managers. Scheduling meetings and distributing meeting minutes. Monitor and track project plans including strategic and risk management activities. Perform remediation of gaps in submission of evidence across OptumRx for the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC). Support and actively participate in Quality Improvement Committee; chaired by the Senior Vice President of Quality Management. Work actively with internal operations and manage documentation support storage utilizing SharePoint providing specific access rights and personal folders for approved submissions of quarterly documentation. Edited and redacted personal information of pdf. documentation insuring HIPPA requirements were met. Submitted information for a final review prior to submission of the auditing commission. Establish metrics demonstrating functional owner's evidence alignment to relevant standards; while continuing to provide excellent customer service to my internal and external clients. Professional Experience
- Associate Project Manager at Optum Enterprise Accreditations
- Project Coordinator / Business Analyst 2 at Southern California Edison
- Project Coordinator / Reporting Analyst at UnitedHealth Group
- Project Manager / Business Analyst 2 at Southern California Edison
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
January 2003 to Present Positions Held: Associate Project Manager, North American Change Manager, L1 / L2 Sharepoint Administrator, SFTP Liaison primary business contact, Senior IT Customer Support Analyst
• Project Manager responsible for Server Rationalization project designed to reduce and eliminate redundant environments, servers and databases no longer required to support the business. Estimated cost savings $250M to $500M annually
• Project Manager SFTP migration from Avon Products to New Avon LLC Infrastructure in a highly complex environment. Coordinated efforts between four companies and multiple support vendors Worldwide
• Project Manager for the implementation of GoToMeeting and OpenVoice communication platforms across North America, Canada and Puerto Rico
• Project Manager for creation of new processes utilizing Sharepoint for secure external large file transfer and Data Services integration from JD Edwards Enterprise One platform
• Project Manager for creation of all new processes needed for New Avon LLC Change Management
• Project Manager for creating, developing and deploying a Change Management training program required for all New Avon Project Managers in our new Service Now Change Management system
• Project Coordinator for on-boarding of outsourced vendors for the Avon Call Center. Managed technical project team and had sole responsibility for ensuring all technical requirements were met and in place as our call center moved to an outsourced vendor
• SFTP Liaison Server primary business contact
• GoToMeeting / OpenVoice / GoToWebinar System Administrator
• L1 / L2 Sharepoint Administrator
• Project Coordinator for creation of the Virtual Agent work from home program
• Responsible for creation and troubleshooting of our Sharepoint Site Collections and permissions assignments
• Trained all new Associates and Contractors for the Service Desk
• Highly familiar with RDP, peer to peer access, remote registry changes and remote computer and server changes via Computer Management
• Modification and maintenance of mandatory roaming and local Active Directory profiles. Led project to standardize 25 mandatory XP profiles to 3 for the Call Center and outsourced vendors improving support ability and speed
• Annual responsibilities to audit Avon's Change Management, mainframe and Active Directory environments to ensure compliance with government Sarbanes-Oxley internal control requirements
• Developed laboratory data backup procedures to maintain FDA compliance where no procedures existed
• Highly familiar with the BMC Remedy and Service Now ticketing systems used for IT and manufacturing support
- Associate Project Manager - IT Infrastructure at NEW AVON LLC/AVON PRODUCTS, INC
- Senior Researcher at PROCTER & GAMBLE CORPORATION
- at PROCTER & GAMBLE CORPORATION
- Senior Researcher / Researcher Product Development at PROCTER & GAMBLE CORPORATION
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Project Management Professional
- Certification - Chemistry
- Diploma - 2 years National Honor Society
- High school - Chemistry
Associate Project Manager for large corporate campus. Supervise AV support Technicians. Provide front and backend support for videoconferences and large audio visual events. Commission new equipment and repair/replace malfunctioning equipment. Hands on front and back end servicing of Polycom and Cisco videoconference codecs. High level AV support for C-Level executives.
- Associate Project Manager, Audio Visual at Gilead Sciences
- AV and Studio Manager at YouTube
- Freelance Videographer at Self Employed
- AV and Video Production Manager at Behmke Reporting and Video Services, Inc.
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Cinema
I assist the Project Manager in planning a successful event. On show site i over see the local labor set our meeting rooms to the PSAV standards. I also help the Project Manager to stay on budget or save money by running an effeciant crew on our meeting room set ups. I'm also in charge in packing a safe truck load.
- Associate Project Manager at PSAV Event Technology
- Lead Technician at PSAV Event Technology
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Continuing with lighting design and expanding to managing projects, attended weekly coordination meetings with other consultants and clients. While managing more than 20 projects, set up working environments, completed lighting designs through Revit and AutoCad, and specified fixtures used in layouts, created schedules for take-offs of new projects and coordinated site visits with vendors for task supervision and quotes. Also implemented a way of hiring interns from colleges for office experience, and trained an associate lighting designer to be project manager.
- Associate Project Manager/ Lighting Designer at O’Brien Lighting, Inc
- Graduate Assistant at FIU Fabrication Lab
- Intern at O'Brien Lighting, Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Architecture