In my role as Associate Project Manager, I am responsible for supporting the leadership of Research Partnerships. These responsibilities include meeting scheduling, minutes, tracking and managing contract development, building project and program budgets, coordination with external partners, and ensuring consistent communication internally and with external stakeholders.
- Associate Project Manager at Foundation for NIH
- Administrative Assistant Foundation at Foundation for NIH
- OFFICE MANAGER at 0ptimus Consulting
- VISA CONSULTANT TRAVEL DOCUMENT SYSTEMS at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
New York 14468 585/392-8727 Eagleview Corp (Pictometry International) - Rochester, NY July 2017 to Present Associate Project Manager Assist customers with Image flight purchases from beginning to end of project, enter CRM information about project, gather data, update progress/status, assist with troubleshooting for image projects/formats, deliver products. Customer/Sales/Technical Trainer updates/communication before after and during image acquisition, assistance deploying and utilizing imagery, assisting sales department with setting up capture/project information, also communication with the flight operations department, monitor environmental conditions and quality control to deliver the best product possible.
- Associate Project Manager at North Avenue Hilton
- Customer Technical Support at Pictometry International Corp
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Publisher, OneNote, Access,
• Gather data to create and develop and generate client standard and custom reports Leprechaun Scheduling,
• Maintain and streamline library of Work Instructions, Reference Documents, etc RX30, McK RX, Skype, Associate Project Manager, Merck Creative Studios Adobe, internet applications February 2017 - June 2017
• Determine the scope of work, liaise between client, key stakeholders & creative team to create a successful outcome Other
• Ensure timely & cost-effective delivery; plan, execute & close projects; run meetings, Member of multiple honor document progress societies & professional
• Responsible for managing costs, timeline, expectations, issues & team communications
- Associate Project Manager at Merck Creative Studios
- Program Coordinator at
4 months at this Job
Experienced Publicist that can write press releases, media pitches and more. Associate Project Manager that can deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Associate Project Manager at NBCUniversal
- Publicist at Kevin Whitted Basketball Services
- Founder at Fortitude PR
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Studies
Sacramento, CA Hours per week: 40 Supervisor: Isaac Dozier, Regional Vice President (239) 851-3457 MAY NOT CONTACT Job Title Associate Project Manager Assist in the planning and organizational strategies for ensuring that the 218 families of the Twin Rivers Public Housing Community (PHC) are stable and thriving. Establish effective and strong collaborative partnerships within the Promise Zone region of Sacramento to provide support and programmatic services in targeted areas of: education (K-12), health and wellness, workforce development and community safety. Identify Promise Zone partners --- community-based organizations, faith-based organizations and local government (city or county) agencies with mission and resources to provide programmatic, strategic and long-term goals to low income/public housing community. Provide case management services to engage, educate and empower the 600+ residents through information sharing and support services. Case managers, during the five year and nearly $300M HUD Choice Neighborhood Initiative revitalization project in the Twin Rivers PHC, conduct monthly home visits and coordinate support services in areas of health, education and workforce development. Monitor onsite project progress through weekly and quarterly collaborative partners meetings with Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency (SHRA) and HUD. Assist in developing the resident based Twin Rivers Resident Council (TRRC) leadership by providing board resources and trainings. Analyze and interpret weekly data entered into USI database (LEARN/ETO) to develop monthly, quarterly and annual reports to SHRA and HUD --- based program designs on both resident - and data - driven rationales. Monitor a $4.5M onsite budget and have five direct reports. Track and submit monthly invoices to SHRA for operational expenses in areas of office operations, staff, community and resident engagement and training expenses.
- Associate Project Manager at Urban Strategies, Inc
- Enforcement Investigative Analyst at Department of Consumer Affairs
- Event Chair at Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc., Sacramento Alumni Chapter
- Manager at California Health & Wellness
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Psychology
- Master of Arts degree - Social Work
- Master of Arts degree - Interdisciplinary Studies
• Assist project manager with daily tasks
• Create, track and maintain design and construction schedule
• Attend weekly meetings to review status of project schedule
• Create weekly and monthly project status reports
• Coordinate permitting and ready process
• Assist personnel in organizing work relating to specific assigned project deadlines
• Interface and coordinate general contractor and subcontractor
• Oversaw and coordinate construction process
- Associate Project Manager at Claro Development
- Assistant Project Manager at DOO "Modulor"
- Assistant project engineer at Su Project
at this Job
- Masters - structural engineering
• Responsible for all aspects of project, including but not limited to;
• Ensuring the safety, quantity and all aspects involved with the construction of the project. Safety and quantity are of prime importance to all projects. There are many other facets of the construction project which are also the ultimate responsibility of the person in this position;
• Promoting customer satisfaction. Satisfying the customer is important in order to retain a broad base of repeat customer and maintain the reputation of our company. The project manager should instill this philosophy in all employees on the project;
• Obtaining all financial goals of the project. It is the project manager's responsibility to be successful in meeting or exceeding all of the financial goals of the project determined at the beginning of the project. These include but are not limited to: financial forecasting, manpower forecasting, cash flow, direct job cost, invoicing, contract management, etc.;
• Providing for the administration of the project by determining the overall requirements for the administration of the project and planning accordingly to ensure that proper staff is obtained from within the company to accomplish this task;
• Communicating information internally to the craft employees and company, and externally to the customer. Communication is the key to all other activities involved in the project. Ensures that communication channels are open, and information is flowing between the various segments required to perform the work, such as the craft employees that are performing the work and the customer. The Project Manager is the leader of all activities and personnel on the project site
- Associate Project Manager at KINETICS SYSTEMS INC
- Commissioning Engineer at WSP
- Controls System Engineer at Automated Logic Corporation
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• Responsible for a range of duties related to the complete coordination of all field jobs.
• Coordinate project construction through communication with contractors, malls, tenants and general managers while providing support as needed.
• Working directly with my general manager to vet plans, obtain Site Surveys and engineer a well thought out barricade installation and logistical deployment plan.
• Proactively solve problems and facilitate excellent customer service by responding to general inquiries from clients via phone, e-mail and/or face-to-face meetings.
• Generate new contracts with malls, contractors and retailers, in addition to networking to bring in new business relationships.
• Create estimates using NetSuite for all barricade and graphic bids.
- Associate Project Manager at Boston Barricade Company
- Assistant Service Manager at H-E-B
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Managed commercial operations and facility expansion initiatives on behalf of leading consulting group generating more
than $12 million in annual revenue, serving clients across retail, e-commerce and financial services sectors.
• Oversaw 15 major projects with budgets of over $180 million, contributing directly to over $6 billion in yearly revenue.
• Established comprehensive schedules, budgets and financial forecasts, tracking and allocating suppliers, resources and expenditures valued at up to $100 million per project.
• Directed negotiations which achieved more than $500,000 in cost savings, representing 20% reduction in expenditures.
• Managed project database for entire northeast region, achieving 40% increase in accuracy for benchmarking data accessed by more than 150 staff for use during pitch meeting and budget preparation phases.
• Streamlined workflow for teams of specialized engineers, architects, creative designers, external inspectors and consultants, providing high-level technical and analytical support to optimize output.
• Personally managed six sustainability projects, tracking and reviewing certification status and requirements for facilities pursuing credentialing in LEED and WELL Building Standards.
• Evaluated project collateral including technical drawings and cost estimations, continuously reviewing change orders to confirm scope and ensure on-time completion of critical phases.
• Compiled a high volume of data across all regional projects, analyzing market trends and performance metrics to promote adherence to industry standards and project specifications.
• Trained and supervised all associate project managers regarding divisional polices, reporting to Senior Vice President.
- Associate Project Manager at JONES LANG LASALLE
- Project Engineer at POWERMAT
- Assistant Project Manager at ARTISTRY CONSTRUCTION
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- - Research Assistant
YOUR DREAM HOME IMPROVEMENT, LLC.
In Your Dream Home Improvement, LLC I was hired as a sales associate and placed in charge of selling home
improvement and handy-man services to customers in need. My greatest achievement has been to bring in over $1Million in sales in less than 2 years.
• Contact customers and schedule initial meeting to discuss home improvement options and provide samples and making according
• Create 3D kitchen models of requested remodeling design
• Quote accurate pricing for materials and labor based on industry standards and adjust budget and pricing according to customers' needs
• Source materials and pricing for materials
• Over-see labor team of three handy-men per project to ensure proper installation pertaining to project
• Collect payment and assess customer satisfaction upon completion of projects
- SALES ASSOCIATE/ PROJECT MANAGER at In Your Dream Home Improvement, LLC I
- HEAD CASHIER/STOCKING ASSOCIATE at In The Home Depot
- SALES/CASHIER at BATH & BODY WORKS
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA