Executed biochemical and biomarker assays. ◆ Executed biomarkers assays and molecular diagnostic tests using human liquid biopsy (blood and urine) ◆ Assisted in data acquisition and report preparations. ◆ Presented data and group results at company meetings. ◆ Assisted in editing and revision of SOPs and QMS documentation of IVD lab. ◆ Delivered SOP, QMS and IVD lab reports. ◆ Managed biohazardous waste and biosafety. ◆ Trained lab personnel and junior associates ◆ Assisted in development of molecular diagnostic tests integrated with digital health platform. ◆ Conducted research projects and new laboratory methods for product research and development. ◆ Executed duties of BSL-2 laboratory, including biosafety maintenance, consumables, reagents and liaison for vendors and contractors. ◆ Assisted Senior Director in validation and preventative maintenance of automated HTS equipment from Siemens Diagnostics. ◆ Contributed to clinical molecular diagnostic test development; 510(k) FDA approval and ISO 13485:2016 certification. ◆ Contributed to commercial launch of Inui diagnostic test in U.S. market. ◆ Collaborate with other departments to ensure that timelines are met. ◆ Worked with AI team and software engineers on cloud databases.
- Associate Scientist at I began working at Scanadu as a Research Associate and ended my tenure as an Associate Scientist.
- Senior Research Associate at Scanadu
- Research Associate at Scanadu
- Quality Assurance Associate at See's Candies Mnufacturing Facility
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biological Sciences and Chemistry
As an Associate Scientist, responsible for the review, revision and development of training materials for cohort teaching for Sierra Leone, Liberia, Senegal and Guinea as part of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)-funded West Africa Biological Threat Reduction Integrating Contract (BTRIC). Serves as a tuberculosis and biosafety subject matter expert for ongoing National Institutes of Health-funded Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Quality Assessment (TBQA) project.
- Associate Scientist at MRIGlobal
- Clinical Laboratory Technologist at MRIGlobal-M. P. Marr
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Clinical Laboratory Science
My Role as an Associate Scientist was a diverse one. Prior to the groups transition into the Neurodegenerative space the group historical pursued targets in Analgesia/ Neuropathic pain. In addition to the Development of new assays I was also involved in prosecuting small molecules in using various cellular models in order to pin point specificity, selectivity and potency.
• Used Time Management and decision making skills to multitask and work under time constraints
• Successfully identified ideal conditions for imaging Fluorogen Activated Peptides
• Screened an all natural compound library in efforts to find potentiators for ligand gated Ion Channels
• Confirmed and prioritized hits across technology platforms.
• Performed IV characterization of voltage gated Ion channels
• Demo of Next generation technology platform for assay reproducibility
• Some Ephys protocol design experience for channel prosecution
• Employed TRFRET and ALPHA screen technologies to gauge enzymatic kinase activity as well as calculation of enzyme kinetic constants such as Km and Kd
• IC50 analysis and potency comparisons for compound selectivity over varied subtypes
• Participated in External outreach and a company wide poster session
• Presented data at department meetings in person and remotely.
• Took over Medicinal chemistry efforts to support SAR Data on must win projects with 3 day turn around
• Experience in automated western blotting
• Exposure to whole cell patch recordings
• Work on field potential recordings from spinal cord slice.
• Supported projects with confocal and high content imaging data
• Data analysis and presentation using Rtudio and Spotfire.
- Associate Scientist at Amgen
- Sales Associate at CAMPMOR
- Research Associate at Nathan Kline Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene
- Technician at Columbia University
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Biology
- Bachelor of Science
I work in Dr. Christopher Kellner's lab as a lab manager and associate scientist. My work focuses on the role of microglia inflammation on intracerebral hemorrhage and finding drugs to reduce inflammation for clinical trials.
- Associate scientist at Department of Neurosurgery, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- korean to english translation in korean Website (NAVER) as volunteer at NAVER korean website
- Postdoctoral Fellow at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Research Assistant/Teaching Assistant at University of Vermont
8 months at this Job
- Ph.D - Biology
- M.Sc - Medical Science
- B.Sc - Biology
Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration- Physical Sciences Division
• Associate Scientist II- developing analysis and production codes for processing and visualizing observations and output from numerical models for weather prediction.
- Associate Scientist II at the National at University of Colorado- Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences
- Research Scientist/Forecast Verification Specialist at Precision Wind
- Teacher/Teaching Assistant for weather classes at
- at National Center for Atmospheric Research
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Atmospheric Science
- Master of Science - Ocean Engineering- Acoustics
Reporting to Gilles Carmel, Ph.D., Brian Cathers,
Core contributor to the advancement of a high profile project team dedicated to the expansion of the immunomodulatory or IMiDTM franchise into other therapeutic areas beyond Multiple
• Managed/teamed with others to develop, optimize and perform 3 novel cell based screens using Discoverx β-galactosidase complementation technology to monitor discrete protein degradation based on literature and internal findings.
• Managed/coordinated external contracts with Cis-Bio Inc. to develop 2 additional cell based TR-FRET style assays that offered portability and analysis of native protein degradation.
• Trained/oversaw a Sr. Associate Scientist level report in cell culture, data analysis from screens and SAR. Teamed with a Scientist II (Courtney Havens, Ph.D.) in kinetics measures utilizing a priority degradation assay to narrow drug candidate choice and promotion.
• Coordinated an internal and external cell based screening effort with Sanford/Burnham Prebys Medical Research Institute. Co-writing a manuscript describing the assay, effort and results with Stefan Grotegut, Ph.D.
- Senior Associate Scientist at Celgene Pharmaceuticals
- Associate Scientist I at Celgene Pharmaceuticals
- Senior Research Associate I and II at Celgene Pharmaceuticals
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biochemistry
South San Francisco, CA Nov.2009-Feb.2011 Exelixis, Inc. was in the pursuit of the discovery and development of small molecule
therapies for the treatment of cancer and other diseases. Associate Scientist ll
• Developed and optimized cell-based luciferase reporter assays for the purpose of screening potential inhibitors of the Wnt pathway
• Responsible for generating reagents to be used for Wnt/SHh pathway cell-based assays (includes initial cloning of constructs, transient transfections, and analysis via Western Blot)
• Constructed a FZD2-BacMam baculovirus and tested its ability to generate large amounts of FZD2 in comparison to traditional transient or stably transfected cells
• Current projects include investigating the role of S6K1 in early adipocyte differentiation and obesity studies. This includes analysis of pathway targets by qPCR and western blot
- Associate Scientist ll at Exelixis, Inc
- Senior Research Associate at Nuvelo, Inc
- Research Associate at MedImmune Vaccines, Inc
- at Took part
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Biology
• Gained working knowledge of cGMP documentation
• Acquired understanding of Labware LIMS Associate Quality Control Scientist
• Performed many analyses including physical testing, UV spectrophotometry and HPLC chromatography
• Excelled in a small team environment with and freedom to make decisions and little supervision
• Maintained cGMP documentation both on paper documents and in electronic laboratory notebooks
- Associate Scientist at Catalent Indiana
- Student Laboratory Technician at USDA ARS
- at USDA ARS
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in ACS Chemistry - Biochemistry
As an EPA Associate Scientist in Sterility, as well as Environmental Monitoring, I perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of our compounded admixed product for distribution via aseptic technique in a laminar Airflow Clean Bench. I independently and accurately perform, document, and assist in training other colleagues in Daily controls, including running of the ScanRDI and Endotoxin. Precisely verify pipettes, balances and millipores as well as communicate any inconsistencies or concerns to the appropriate person/department for maintenance, etc. Additionally, I have taken on the initiative to assist in copying/arranging/preparing batch paperwork as well as daily batch tracking, inventory and stocking. Reviewing, updating and presentation of Standard Operating Procedures for accurate and compliant expectations with minimal supervision. As such, I understand and uphold training of cGMP in addition to FDA 21 CFR part 11 procedures in an FDA environment, keeping fully compliant with all division, corporate, & government regulatory requirements while demonstrating the PharMEDium Core Values.
- EPA ASSOCIATE SCIENTIST at AmerisourceBergen PharMEDium
9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Microbiology
- Associates in Science - Mathematics & Science
San Diego, CA October, 2017- September, 2018
A drug discovery company focused on identifying and developing monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of inflammatory diseases. Associate Scientist, Protein Expression Sciences
Supervisor responsible for directing the daily activities of one research associate
Developing monoclonal antibodies specific for inflammatory targets
• Small and large scale transient expression of novel antigen and antibody cell lines
• Construction of stable cell lines expressing antibodies directed against inflammatory targets
• Optimization of expression of stable cell line candidates utilizing 1L shake flask to 25L bioreactors
- Associate Scientist, Protein Expression Sciences at ANAPTYSBIO
- Senior Research Scientist, Cell Line Development and Process Sciences at PEREGRINE PHARMACEUTICALS / AVID BIOSERVICES
- Research Scientist at ADVANCED CELLULAR DYNAMICS
- Research Scientist, R & D at PEREGRINE PHARMACEUTICALS / AVID BIOSERVICES
11 months at this Job
- BS - Biology