The Charles Hankey Law Office is searching for a talented, smart, hard-working and creative person to become the newest full-time associate attorney in our practice. Specifically, we need an outstanding person to represent Social Security disability claimants from start to finish in the disability process. We've grown significantly year after year for the past forty years and expect this trend to continue.
We are looking for an individual who is hard working, very good with people, has excellent verbal and written communications skills, and is happy and outgoing. Our "ideal" candidate needs to possess superior follow-up skills, have the ability to lead and manage a team, have an extremely high attention to detail, be very comfortable engaging potential clients in person and over the phone, be dependable, and have leadership skills and traits.
Here's a more detailed description of what we need our new associate to do:
• Meet with prospective Social Security and personal injury clients
• Business development initiatives (i.e., client events, prospective client workshops, etc.)
• Following up with new and existing clients
• Double checking of work generated by paralegals and law clerks
• Occasional speaking at events
• Promoting the law firm to prospective clients and referral partners
• Meeting and maintaining relationships with referral partners
If you are eager to learn, are creative, smart, good-natured and are always looking to challenge yourself in an interesting environment, well then our firm may be the right place for you. Salary is commensurate with experience and will include vacation time, sick time, 401K, insurance, bonuses and profit sharing.
How to apply:
E-mail your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] telling us why you are the perfect attorney for this position. In the subject line, put “Sounds like the perfect position!” Thank you for following our instructions.