Associate Software Engineer for Operating Systems Open Platforms. Specifically focused in OS DevOps (Development and Operations). Designed and created automation infrastructure for teams within the company. This involved analyzing staked holders, aggregating product goals, and cross organization collaboration to reach these goals. Led team in the in depth technical outlining of different automation processes (coding, automation tools, and infrastructure) with two company products. These products were used throughout the company and on costumer sites. We now provide daily updated and tested products with no human intervention saving engineers many hours. Helped lead organization movement of new methodologies (agile and to the cloud). Developed product presentations for various VPs, directors, and managers. Helped develop training program for new team hires.
- Associate Software Engineer at Teradata
- SEAS Lab Consultant at UCLA Engineering Lab
- Sales Engineering Intern at Cisco
- Software Engineering Intern at Qualcomm
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
I was working at Mphasis as Associate software engineer on an insurance project for AIG. I worked as the unit tester in the development team. I mostly worked on the data base. I was also a part of the freshers team where we created a web page for using Java, java script and and MySql.
- Associate Software Engineer at MphasiS
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• Developed Heuristic algorithms for calculating price elasticity and to generate promotional forecasts
• Developed software applications to analyze the trends in the sales during different promotions and then decompose the history to predict the uplift in the sales using forecasting and optimization algorithms
• Worked on different collections of point of sale data provided by retailers
- Associate Software Engineer at JDA Software Pvt. ltd
- Intern at JDA Software Pvt. ltd
- Intern at IMImobile
1 year at this Job
- M.S. Business - Analytics
- M.Sc. - Mathematics
- B.E. - Electronics and Instrumentation
• Was part of the Core Development responsible for End -to-end development of the product.
• Worked as tech lead to juniors and also as a code reviewer of their code.
- Associate Software Engineer at Misys Financial Software Solutions Private Limited
- Programmer, Intern at Flipkart.com
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Introduction to Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering - Management Systems
• Designing, developing and testing (including automated, continuous integration using Jenkins) key product features/components of platform and applications.
• Creating server less components on Google Cloud platform using Node.Js.
• Developing UI components using React.Js and Redux for state management.
• Maintenance of application which integrates Marketo with Slack messaging application using PHP, REST and OAuth2 technologies.
• Integrating Facebook Workplace application with the legacy Marketo application using PHP, ExtJs.
• Using Splunk tool for having a better view of logs to debug any production issue.
• Active participant in the architecture and design discussions.
• Collaborating with product management, QA, tech ops team on software design, delivery, testing, and rollout.
- Associate Software Engineer at Marketo, CA
- Graduate Assistant at Binghamton University
- Associate Software Developer at YogiSoft Technologies
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- - Technology
Part of coding and unit testing the application IBM Back Office System, IBOT is a software product developed to assist the Accounts, Sales, Resource and Manpower- Group in ICS. The underlying idea behind this is to keep track of the requirements, resumes, timesheets, invoices and purchase orders of the employees of the organization
- ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER at INFINITE COMPUTER SOLUTIONS
- ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS ENGINEER at TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER at SUITS ONLINE (I) PVT LTD
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Applications - EDUCATION
Designed and developed business-to-business integration processflows for the Fortune 100 client using Adeptia Integration Tool based on XSL, Java, Java Script and MS-SQL. Designed services for the enterprise to integrate the Data from the Third party APIs to the Production Database. Used Agile development processes for delivering production-ready applications. Performed continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment pipelines and practices. Provided support for software products in user environments.
- Associate Software Engineer at Pramati Technologies, India
- INTERN SOFTWARE ENGINEER at Necurity Solutions
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Software Engineering - Java and J2EE
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science Engineering - SQL
• Developed database solutions utilizing SQL Server 2005 and 2008 R2, Sybase ASE 15.5 and IQ 15.4, Oracle 10g and 12c
• Developed ETL solutions utilizing SSIS 2005 and 2008 R2, and DataStage Designer 8.5, 8.7 and 11.3
• Integrated code from multiple sources into a single, Tortoise SVN-managed code base (later GitHub)
• Migrated code from Sybase T-SQL to Oracle PL/SQL
• Diagnosed and corrected stored procedure defects and performance issues
• Interfaced with offshore resources to coordinate development, correct defects and complete documentation in an Agile team environment
• Reported on defects and enhancements using HP Quality Center 9.2 and ALM Explorer 11 software
- Associate Software Engineer at Optum Technology
- QA Developer Analyst at Technisource
- Senior Programmer Analyst at Healthways
- Database Developer at Vaco Resources
7 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems
• Create Test Scenarios attained from requirements of Technical Design Documents.
• Create queries to retrieve the test data per scenario.
• Implement the designed test cases to assure software is working properly, as well as verify response information is updated within the database.
- Associate Software Engineer at Accenture
- Helpdesk Support Technician at Sitel Corporation
- Customer Care Representative at CVS Caremark
- Associate Software Engineer at CyberReliant
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Computer Science
Trained 240+ hours in order to cultivate my skills in Java, Oracle SQL, and AngularJS
● Implemented Java Technologies covering all aspects of software engineering from backend tier to presentation tiers for web applications
- Associate Software Engineer at Infosys Limited
- Software Developer Intern at Derm for Primary Care
- Research Assistant, College of Computing at Georgia Institute of Technology
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering