-) Manage the Dancing Astronaut Facebook page which has 890K likes and 12 million average post reach -) Over 1,000 new page likes per week while managing the Dancing Astronaut Facebook page -) Create content in Photoshop and seek out memes, videos, and images that will do well on our page -) Work with DA team on partnership content, scheduled posts, and premiers
- Facebook Manager at Dancing Astronaut
- Administrative Assistant at Red Light Management
- Digital Marketing Intern at Red Light Management
- Marketing / Artist Management Intern at Feyline
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
The PHEnOM Project is a commercial astronautics research project of Olympus Exploration. It is a microgravity human research program that conducts cross-disciplinary research in the fields of biomedical/health, pharmacology, and materials science for the commercial space industry.
- Citizen Scientist-Astronaut Candidate at Olympus Exploration
- Science Writer at The Daily Cosmos
- Chief Technology Officer at Association of Spaceflight Professionals
- Blogger at Astronaut.com
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Space Studies
- Master Certification - Social Media Management
May 2018 - current
● Planned and executed multiple sectionals and section gathering
● Delivered an exceptional level of service to each member of the band/section by listening to concerns and answering questions
● Provided onsite training by teaching each new member of my section how to march, properly hold their instruments, any commands used to gain attention, and how to act in the bleachers/ with the band and in uniform
● Arrived early to practice to help set up and stayed afterwards to clean up and answer any last minute questions
● Went through days of leadership training
● Organized the band music library and band room for multiple days
● Went to multiple leadership meetings to talk about improvements to make/discuss any conflicts
- Section Leader, Head Librarian, and a part of the Social at Astronaut High School Band
- Hostess at Downtown Diner
- Volunteering in concession stand at Mims Little League
8 months at this Job
Responsible for all employement procedures, scheduling, filing, phones, and payroll. Implemented new training program and software. Handled all customer relations
- Office Manager at Astronaut Roofing LLC
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Chicago Bridge & Iron Company
- Human Resources Specialist II at KBR - Koch Expansion Project - Nitrogen Plant
- Administrative Assistant at Midfield Water Supply
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
NASA Client Studio designing and developing Astronaut Gloves and other wearable technologies.
- Design Intern at Final Frontier Design
- Design Intern at Levin Silbert
- Designer/Printer at ASPCO
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial Design
• Responsible for ringing up orders assisting customers with problems and run an operate cash register. Balance cash register daily. Assist customers by offering carry-out assistance.
• Monitor customers using self-check registers. Assist customers during transactions, audit sporadic orders to ensure customers aren't stealing, make sure self-check registers are working and area is kept clean.
• Ensure all bread stocked on shelf is not expired. If it is expired: remove from shelf, replace with fresh bread and scan expired bread out of circulation
- Cashier, Check it Associate & Bread Inventory at Young Astronaut Program
- 3-D Animator and Assistant Producer at Young Astronaut Program
- Freelance Animator at Kinetik IoT
- Video Editing, After Effects and Animation Intern at Universal Solutions MMP
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Cinema
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Computer Art - Computer Animation, and Visual Effects
- Associates in Applied Science in Computer ArtContinuing Education Classes - Art & Media
Inspection of all circuit boards, cable and schematic assembly, soldering of failed PC boards, following protocol for working in clean air room,work with astronaut on spacecraft.
- Electronic Technician II at Jackson and Tull Aerospace (contract w NASA for Hubble Telescope)
- EKG Monitor Technician (CCU Ward)EKG at Howard County General Hospital
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Liberal Arts
- BA - Liberal Arts
- Bachelor's - Liberal arts
- BA - HVACR
- Certificate - Electronic Technology
Teach children and adults from all over the world space history, assist in the function of astronaut training simulations and assist in the construction of rockets.
- Crew Trainer at US Space and Rocket Center
- Outdoor Educator at High Trails Outdoor Science School
- GIS Summer Intern at Canton Water Department
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Environmental Geography
• Stocking prescription medication and over the counter products.
• IV prep using aseptic techniques.
• Promoting pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to the customer.
• Neat and Legible Penmanship.
• Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor.
• Creating prescription labels
• Completing paperwork related to filling prescriptions and receiving drug orders.
• Maintaining a clean and orderly pharmacy for a professional appearance.
• Ordering prescription medication, over the counter and supplies for the Pharmacy Department.
• Maintaining confidentiality of patient information.
• Maintained proper drug storage procedures, registries, and records for controlled drugs.
• Answered incoming phone calls and addressed questions from customers and healthcare providers.
• Communicated with prescribers to verify medication dosages, refill authorizations and patient information.
• Prepared intravenous solutions
• Cleaned equipment and work areas and sterilized glassware to maintain safe and sanitary conditions.
• Regularly stocked shelves, rotated stock and checked for expired medications.
• Assessed the correct identity, strength and purity of medications.
• Assisted other pharmacy staff with drug inventory, purchasing, and receiving.
• Provided specialized services to help patients manage conditions such as diabetes, asthma, smoking cessation and high blood pressure.
• Complied with all federal laws, company policies and procedures and state regulations regarding intern, technician and assistant training and licensure.
- Pharmacy Specialist - Overseas at CHS International - 8600 Astronaut Blvd., 32920 - 800-638-8083
- Certified Pharmacy Technician at A-1 Discount Pharmacy - 1322 W. Thomas Street, 70401 - 985-542-9161
- Certified Pharmacy Technician at A-1 Pharmacy Metairie - 3501 Severn Ave Ste. 3A, 70002 - 504-875-2330
- Installer/ Project Estimator at S&J Flooring - 18970 Aucoin Ln., 70754 - 225-938-0153
8 months at this Job
- - Pharmacy Technology, Pharmacology and Pharmacy Law
Second clinical rotation - unpaid* "Pediatric occupational therapy helps children develop the basic sensory awareness and motor skills needed for motor development, learning and healthy behavior." Astronaut protocol Wilbarger protocol
- Occupational Therapy Assistant at Promise Christian Academy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant at Missouri First Steps
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associates - General
- Associates - Occupational Therapy