• Exposed students to STEM related careers.
• Emphasized the use of the scientific method during our experiments
• Developed curriculum for various sports
• Trained and developed students athletic skills
- Summer Program STEM and Athletic Coach at STEM and Athletic Coach
2 months at this Job
• Acted as Varsity Football Head Coach, Varsity Girl's and Boy's Basketball Coach, Varsity Boy's Tennis Coach at various Saint Louis City Public Schools
• Organized student athletes from various backgrounds in a team with a common goal supported by individual goals for successful seasons
• Helped students develop athletic and teamwork skills for their respective sports
• Maintained current knowledge of the governing policies, rules, regulations, procedures and eligibility requirements of the appropriate sport
- ATHLETIC COACH at SAINT LOUIS PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- EDUCATOR at SAINT LOUIS PUBLIC SCHOOLS
31 years, 7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR - Elementary Education
Head JV volleyball coach Head middle school basketball coach Head middle school softball coach
- Athletic coach at Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School
- English, Science, Health, and Physical Education Teacher at Whetstone Academy
- Women's Basketball Assistant Coach at Mary Baldwin University
- Educational Farm Internship at Project Grows Farm
7 months at this Job
- M.E.d. - Environment Based Learning
- B.S. - Child and Youth Development
- A.A. - Education
Middle school science teacher and girls athletic coach. I coached girls volleyball, basketball, soccer, and track.
- 6th Grade Science Teacher and Girls Athletic Coach at Frisco ISD
- Substitute Teacher at Frisco ISD
- 8th Grade Math Tutor at Frisco ISD
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Education
• World Geography two year
• Texas History three years
• Athletic Coordinator one year
• Assistant Athletic Coach three years Professional Duties:
• Focused on proper work method, and ergonomics of a task.
• Maintained through knowledge of game procedures, coaching techniques and current trends in football, basketball, cross country, and track
• Coordinated travel arrangements for coaching staff and players
• Helped with weekly scouting report using HUDL
• Worked with the Odessa High coaching staff in regards to coaching position duties
• Demonstrated a high level of respect for opponents, officials and facilities.
• Evaluated individual knowledge, skills and strengths and assigned teamed positions.
• Enforced discipline both on and off the field.
• Motivated athletes to become a better student and player.
- Teacher and Assistant Athletic Coach ECISD at ECISD Crockett Middle School
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Occupational Safety and Health Technology - Occupational Safety and Health Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology - Kinesiology
Coached many sports for and mostly without pay. Accomplishments include coaching numerous second place teams and several undefeated teams in the City of Fort Worth and Youth Sports Council leagues. Currently coach one indoor soccer team. More than winning, I have helped develop a plethora of soccer players and coaches who have played varsity, currently play varsity, play on select teams, play in college and are playing and /or coaching on various teams now.
- Athletic Coach and Sponsor at City of Fort Worth and Youth Sports Council
- Income Tax Office Manager at
- Classroom Teacher at
- League Director at City of Fort Worth and Youth Sports Council
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- Athletic Coach at MMA
- Solid Waste Manager at Latimer County Solid Waste
- Retail Store Manager at Feed
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Oversee practices. Design and inplement training programs for distance runners and long sprinters. Provide technique analysis and correction in Running and field events for track and field. Transport students to and from competitions.
- Athletic Coach at Mercy High School
- Instructor at The Berkeley Chess School
- Resident Advisor (RA) at Adams & Associates
- Instructor (part-time) at Hiller Aviation Museum
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Exercise Science
• Acted as a positive role model for team participants
• Developed positive relationships with children, parents and school faculty
• Planned and implemented weekly lessons for children
• Front Desk Receptionists.
• Evaluated students' knowledge and performance at the end of each quarter
• Prepared and organized lessons in advance
• Taught skills in small group settings to allow all children a chance for one on one training
- Athletic Coach at Hacienda La Puente Unified School District
- Scaffold Builder at Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services
- Crew Member at McDonalds
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - General Education
- High School Diploma
Responsible for class instruction to unaccompanied alien children, ages 13-17, in the care of the Office of Refugee Resettlement and the coordination of athletic programs and recreation.
• Instruction on subjects such as Math, English, Science, American History, Reading and Writing and Physical Education
• Development and implementation of physical agility programs
• Development, implementation and oversight of team sports leagues and tournaments in soccer and basketball
- Lead Teacher / Athletic Coach at COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH SERVICES
- Baseball Coach at TRIPLE PLAY BASEBALL ACADEMY
- Baseball Coach at SELECTIVE RECRUITING BASEBALL
- Physical Education Teacher / Head Baseball Coach at ARCHBISHOP COLEMAN CARROLL HIGH SCHOOL
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS) - Education
- Associate of Arts - (AS) - Arts