Athletic Director DMS 2016-2018
- Athletic Director at Dickson County School System
- Assistant Principal at Dickson County School System
- Safety Committee Chairperson DMS at
- New Teacher Induction DMS at
3 years at this Job
- Masters in Educational Leadership and Administration - Educational Leadership and Administration
- Bachelor of Music - Education
Full time Athletic Director for 22 high school athletics programs and manage over 80 coaches.
- Athletic Director at Gilroy Unified School District
- Athletic Director at
15 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Cross cultural education
- Bachelor's - Exercise Physiology
My position as a athletic director was to help children from 7 to 13 learn rules and regulations of sports and how to play. My accomplishments were that i helped them achieve the goals of games they were interested in.
- Athletic Director at ASM After school matters
8 months at this Job
• Coordinate, develop and evaluate athletic activities for Middle School student athletes.
• Assist in the hiring, training of part time athletic staff and volunteers related to athletic programs offered within the Northern Colorado Independent League (N.C.I.L.). Boys and girls basketball representative and league schedule assigner.
• St. John's Middle School Part-Time Athletic Director 2008-2009 school year.
- Athletic Director at Saint John The Evangelist Catholic School
- (K-8) Physical Education Teacher at Saint John The Evangelist Catholic School
- Franchise Owner/Operator at Papa Murphy's Take 'N' Bake Pizza
- Superintendent of Recreation at Lindenhurst Park District
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- License - Physical Education
- Bachelor of Science degree - Recreation
Athletic Director Presidents Senior Staff Advisor of College Presidents Cabinet Member
- Athletic Director at East Georgia State College
- Athletic Director at East Georgia State College
- Headmaster/Head Football Coach/Head Baseball Coach at Thomas Jefferson Academy
- Athletic Director at Monroe Academy
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Public Administration
- B.S. in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- Associate Degree in Sociology - Sociology
Washington, D.C. February 2017-Present
• Coordinate logistics of elementary, middle, and high school athletics, including scheduling, evaluation of Assistant Athletic Director program improvement, and procurement of safety and other equipment.
• Directly oversee Baseball, Softball, Boys and Girls Lacrosse, Wrestling, and Archery.
• Work with school-based athletic directors to monitor programs, including scheduling, reporting, training, ensuring compliance and eligibility, and maintaining facilities and equipment.
• Verify student-athlete eligibility and manage major championship logistics.
• Lead pre-season meetings of coaches and school-based athletic directors.
• Applied for and received a grant from US Lacrosse totaling over $9,000 to help start our Lacrosse Program.
- Assistant Athletic Director at D.C. Interscholastic Athletic Association
- Athletic Director at Onslow County Parks and Recreation
- Director of Intramurals, Club Sports, and Pool Director at SUNY Alfred
- Head Coach at SUNY Alfred
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- M.S. in Sport Management - Sport Management
- B.S. in Business Administration - Economics and Sport Management
Assist Athletic Director on game day operations
- Assistant Athletic Director at Whitefield Academy
- Intramural Referee at Southwest Baptist University
- P. J. Boatwright Intern at Kansas City Golf Association
- Shop Assistant at Canyon Farms Golf Club
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors in Sports Management-Administrative - Sports Management-Administrative
As an Athletic Director intern, I worked directly under the current Athletic Director and helped facilitate with all aspects of Budgeting, Scheduling, Game day operations and management, as well as in charge of running the website for the entire school district.
- Athletic Director Intern at UPPER SAINT CLAIR HIGH SCHOOL
- Associate Sales Executive at ADP
- Assistant Football Coach/ Running Backs Coach at ALLEGHENY COLLEGE
- Graduate Assistant Football Coach at WESTMINSTER COLLEGE
7 months at this Job
- - Sports Management
Assisted the Associate Athletic Director in all tasks, organized and led board meetings, and promoted alumni engagement.
- Associate Athletic Director Undergraduate Assistant at University of Hawaii
- Barista at Morning Glass Café
- Peer Mentor at University of Hawaii
- Counselor at
9 months at this Job
- BA - Communications/ Psychology
• Operated under the Athletic Director learning the daily duties of a high school AD
• Provided support to the entire athletic department, including the Athletic Secretary and Trainer
• Experienced in office duties as well as field experience in a variety of interscholastic sports
- Athletic Director Intern at Freedom Area School District
- Customer Service at Aramark at Heinz Field
- Event Staff at California University
4 months at this Job
- AS - Marketing
- BS - Sport Management