I'm the attendance clerk clerk and I enter all attendance for the school.
- Attendance Clerk at Brandenburg Middle School
- Clerical Aide at Price Elementary, Mesquite ISD
- Sales Associate at Bed Bath & Beyond
- Sales Associate at Compass Clothing
5 months at this Job
Key Skills * Office Skills- Records Management, Database, Administration, Spreadsheets/Reports, Calendaring, Windows, Front-desk reception, Multi-Line phone systems * Computer Skills- MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, QuickBooksExperience
ATTENDANCE CLERK JUBILEE ACADEMIES SEPTEMBER 2017-PRESENT
• Gather Attendance from grades PreK-12th on TxEis system
• Input excuses for students that were absent
• Send weekly reports to the Vice President of school district, Assistant Superintendent, Principal
• Distribute tardy slips and admittance pass to class for absences
• Assist in enrollments for new incoming students
• Assist with in school suspension
• Assist front office answering phones, assisting parents with early dismissal for students or any assistance that was needed
• Assist teachers when students were have a behavior issue
• Every six weeks I gather teachers attendance verification this is letting myself and the principal know that they agree to every students attendance record
• Scan and input excuses into district drive for every student folder
- ATTENDANCE CLERK at JUBILEE ACADEMIES
- OFFICE SERVICE CLERK at WILLIAMS LEA
- OFFICE SERVICE CLERK at CORESTAFF
- SURVEY ADMINISTRATOR at HYPERION BIOTECHNOLOGY
1 year, 4 months at this Job
In my position I’m the Attendance Clerk I greet parents, visitors, and is always cheerful to brighten someone’s else’s day. I make sure all the attendance is accurate and makes sure all teachers as well as subs are doing it each and every day. I’m the first face that parents and visitors see on a day to day basis. I help angry or nice parents with assistance for either their children or materials that they need. I file documents, make copies everyday, and also input data into the computer. We sit for long periods of time.
- Attendance Clerk at Woolfolk Middle School
- Production Supervisor at Musee Bath LLC
- Child Support Officer at Young Williams
- Admissions Representative at Kings Daughters Hospital
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Business of Arts
- Certified Medical Assistant Diploma - Medical
- High School Diploma - Computer Technology, Child Care Development
Presently working at Highland Middle School as Attendance Clerk. I am responsible for 900+ students daily school attendance. My job also requires monthly reports, daily State of Kentucky attendance reporting, interaction with students, parents & teachers in person & telephone. I am audited by State of Kentucky. Job requires multi tasking, computer skills, telephone skills & professional interaction. Fast paced position that requires organization & time management.
- Attendance Clerk at Jefferson County Public Schools, KY
- Operations Expert at Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kentucky
- Receptionist/Insurance Clerk at Drs Cohen & Silk, PSC.
- Medical Receptionist/Medical Assistant at Dr Kirk Morgan
1 year at this Job
- N/A- 24 credit hours University of Louisville - Business Management
Conroe ISD - Conroe High School Attendance Clerk Customer service, assisting students with checking into school, as well as assisting parents with Checking their students in and out of school for doctor's appointments, family and personal Matters pertaining their attendance including absences and tardies. General clerical duties, which include answering multi-phone lines, data entry, filing working on the E-School system and View-It system, etc.
- Attendance Clerk at Conroe Independent School District
- Human Resources Assistant at AonHewitt
- Administrative Assistant at Texas Alcohol and Beverage Commission
- Senior Customer Service Representative at Aetna Insurance Company
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Some College - Criminal Justice
As an attendance clerk- Process and keep track of attendance Process and track of records Answer phones Create memos to go home Check in and check out students Greet parents and visitors Check-in visitors Filing Sorting mail Give medicine Provide first aid As an After care worker Greet parents Do activities with children Check children in Make sure they are signed out Provide first aid
- Attendance Clerk/ Aftercare worker at Chateau Estates school
- Utility Clerk at Jefferson Parish warehouse
- Bakery Clerk at Rouses Supermarket
- Bakery Associate at Winn Dixie
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- Associate - General Studies
Clerical entry of students attendance daily Entry & filing of documentation for missing school days Receive and make phone calls Oversees student "sign in & sign out" process Provide information to parents, administration, teachers, & students in regards to attendance policy Maintain yearly records of tardiness and absences Running monthly reports Back up medication clerk Monitoring hallways during class change
- Attendance Clerk at Cumberland County Schools (Seventy First High)
- Key Manager/Admin at Carrabbas Italian Grill
- Customer Service at Best Buy (seasonal)
- Advanced Support Agent at Convergys
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Business Management
- High School Diploma - General Education
I have worked as a duty assistant, computer lab, parent liaison, special education and clerk attendance
- AISD. Attendance Clerk at Palo Duro High School
35 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Handles all correspondence and communications for the attendance area.
• Maintains all student attendance files.
• Assists in the preparation of a wide variety of fiscal and statistical reports. Answers telephone and counter inquiries from students and parents and provides information on school policies and procedures.
• Inputs information into or retrieves information from a computer system terminal.
• Assist in accounting for, directing and reinforcing student attendance at school.
• Assists the supervisor in completing any tasks as assigned in any general area.
- Attendance Clerk at Tolleson Union High School District
- Guidance Clerk at
- Library Clerk at
- Student Information System Manager at
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
• Check the daily attendance of all students at this school, and call if they have not arrived by second period
• Make house visits for those with more than one day of absence and no response from parent or guardian
• Follow procedures for students that have more than 3 unexcused absences in a six week period by filing truancy
- Attendance Clerk at Sweetwater Middle School
- Juvenile Case Worker at Nolan County Justice of the Peace
- Sales Associate at Bealls Department Store
- Administrative Assistance/ Assistant CVB at
6 years at this Job
- Associate - Accounting