Attendance secretary for a middle school in Federal Way. Receptionist, customer service,
- Attendance Secretary at Federal Way Public Schools
- Attendance Secretary at
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Some college
I help manage the main office as Assistant Attendance Secretary. Managing front office with performing various clerical duties such as
• Answering phones and place all mail in teachers mailboxes
• Inputting Data
• Taking attendance daily
• Providing assistant to the nurse
• Enrollment of students
• Maintaining accurate students counts
• Input suspensions, withdrawals, and dropping the students
• Make sure that all office machines are working
- Professional/ Attendance Secretary at Little Rock School District
- Literacy Lab Attendant at Little Rock School District
- Substitute Teacher at Little Rock School District
5 years, 10 months at this Job
Responsible for daily inputting and maintaining of the campus wide attendance, assist the Attendance Assistance Principal in filing truancy court cases, administrative support to all assistant principals as well as working with the discipline secretary to maintain order of students/office.
• Responsible for daily coordination of substitutes and assure all classrooms are covered;
• Maintain daily attendance at campus level;
• Teleconference with parents pertaining to attendance;
• Maintain doctor/parent/legal notes for attendance purposes;
• Assist in translations for parent/teacher/student and administrative conferences;
• Call Spanish speaking parents;
• Translate campus announcements in preparation for nightly calls;
• Assist in filing truancy documents for court cases;
• Compile, maintain, and file all physical and computerized reports, records, and other documents required;
• Daily clerical duties: faxing, copying, emails to campus staff, filing.
- Attendance Secretary at John Horn High School
- Benefit Services Manager at Daily Access Corporation
- Benefit Service Representative at
- Administrative Assistant - Legal Dept at Benefit Partners, Inc
3 years, 5 months at this Job
Raytown, Missouri 640138 Substitute Teacher/ Attendance Secretary/Administrative Assistant Classified and Certified
- Substitute Teacher/ Attendance Secretary/Administrative Assistant at Raytown School District
- Marketing Executive at Platinum Realty
- Production Clerk at Platinum Realty
- Trainer / Sales at Curves
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
- Vocational - Advertising and Display Art
Assist with attendance, and discipline problems.
● Answer incoming calls from parents in a professional manner, concerning attendance.
- Attendance Secretary at Pendleton High School
- 5-K Assistant Kindergarten Teacher at Townville Elementary School
- Administrative Assistant at Riverside Middle School
- Data Clerk at UPS Customer Center
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Marketing
- MBA - Education
- Master of Science - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
Maintains a variety of attendance records, schedules, and files for the purpose of providing reliable information in compliance with district policies. Ensures accuracy of attendance records. Prepares a variety of reports. Responds to inquiries from a variety of individuals (e.g. staff, parents, probation officers, other schools, and/or students, etc.) for the purpose of providing information.
- Attendance Secretary at George West ISD
- Paraprofessional at Calallen ISD
- Business Office Supervisor at Corpus Christi Urology Group
- Office Manager at Calallen Medical Clinic
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Child and Family Studies, Minor Criminal Justice
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
I communicated with students and adults constantly via phone, email and in person. I entered data daily for both student and adult attendance in the appropriate computer system. I encouraged a positive and welcoming front office atmosphere.
- Attendance Secretary at Coweta County School System
- Assistant Principal at Coweta County Schools
- Fourth Grade Teacher at Coweta County Schools
- Sixth Grade Teacher at Jefferson County Schools
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- EdS - elementary education
- MS - early childhood education with a middle grades supplement
- BS - early childhood education
-Provide administrative secretarial support to Principal -Answer all incoming calls in a pleasant manner: Greet all visitors as they enter main office -Maintain student absent records -Build student schedules on district network -Run monthly attendance meetings with school staff -Maintain confidential student and parent's records -Follow district guidelines for enrolling and withdrawing students
- Attendance Secretary at East Coventry Middle School
- Support Staff/ Special Needs Aide at Great Valley High School
- Secretary/ Support Staff at Great Valley Middle School
- Financial Services Representative at Citadel Federal Credit Union
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - Liberal Arts
My job duties are data entry, customer service, answering phone calls, making calls to all parents, attendance reports, scheduling conferences and new enrollment appointments, etc..
- Attendance Secretary at Emerson High School
- Sales Associate at Macy's
- Customer Services Representative at American Insure All
- Receptionist at Rainbow City Daycare
8 months at this Job
- High school - Administrative Office Specialist
• Assisted front office receptionist to relieve early morning congestion due to tardies, then move to attendance duties.
• Worked in a high volume office setting displaying great multitasking skills.
• Served as secretary to two Assistant Principals at Live Oak Ridge Middle School (LORMS).
• Prepared hearing folders for both assistant principals for due process hearings.
• Attendance Secretary duties include entering any parent notes, doctor notes and excuse notes that are turned in by the students.
• Entered absences that were recorded on the Substitute Attendance Rosters into ESchoolPlus System.
• Sent attendance notification letters to notify parents whose child has accumulated three or more unexcused absences.
• Answered all attendance inquiries using Microsoft Outlook Email.
• Notified teachers, counselors, or assistant principals of students' absences as appropriate.
• Scheduled conferences/teachers' meeting for assistant principals.
• Collected and checked all paperwork for the Impact Aid reporting
• Completed all data entry form discipline referrals turned in by all 6th, 7th, and 8th grade teachers.
• Entered tardies, dress code, and other violations into the MORS systems and generated warning letters to issue to the students.
• Prepared all paperwork for Friday and Saturday detention due to the multiple violations in the MORS system.
• Mailed out copies of student consequences to parents due to Friday detention, Saturday detention and disciplinary referrals.
- Assistant Principal Secretary/ Attendance Secretary at Killeen Independent School District
- Purchasing Clerk at Central Texas College
- Level 1 Technical Support/Proof of Purchase Agent at Overhead Door Corporation
- Clerk II at Central Texas College
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma