3/2013 - 08/2015 Berkner High School 1600 E Spring Valley Rd Richardson TX 75081 469-593-7000 Attendance Secretary -Duties included welcoming incoming parents and directing them to the proper personnel assisting them with the request they had. Read, and update information regarding their absence notes. Translate documents, and interpreting phone calls and meetings for staff and parents.
- Attendance Secretary at Richardson Independent School District
- Supervisor at Todd E. Tkach, P.C
- Legal Secretary at Law Office of Martin J. Rubin
- Clerk at Wilson Williams Molberg and Mitchel
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Perform student registration and withdrawal processing
• Process and input daily attendance and modifications per District procedures
• Maintain and accurately file student enrollment/withdrawal documents, and other federal, state, and local documents.
• Maintain student schedules
• Maintain and pass six (6) attendance accounting cycle audits, a beginning of the year audit, and an end of the year audit
• Work directly with Attendance Administrator on student absences
• Attend all required staff development as it pertains to the Attendance Secretary position
• Process requests from other school districts for withdrawn student records
• Prepare records/reports for transfer to middle schools at the end of the year, or warehouse to include purged files
• Perform data entry tasks as needed
• Communicate effective with parents/guardians/community members
• Perform other duties as assigned
- Attendance Secretary at Braun Station Elementary School
- Office Manager at Trekker, Ltd
- Bartender/Food Server/Administrative Assistant at Brinker International
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I started out as a Substitute Teacher and then transitioned to being the Attendance Secretary for Centennial Middle School. We have over 1040 students that I am in charge of entering, editing, and monitoring attendance trends for using multiple forms of software along with a detailed filing system. I am also responsible for completing any truancy documents for the courts and working with the local Truancy Officers.
- Attendance Secretary at Broken Arrow Public Schools
- Photo Department Head/Cashier at CVS Pharmacy
- Customer Service Representative at U.S. Cellular
- Assistant Head Cashier at Old Time Pottery
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college
Attendance tracker, use the school's software system to track attendance for entire student body, call parents and guardians to help ensure better attendance, build relationships of trust with students and help them overcome obstacles they may have to attending school full time, office duties in word, general office duties as assigned. Assisted at-risk students in completing assignments, oversaw lunchtime detention, completed word processing assignments as needed.
- Attendance Secretary at ATTENDANCE TRACKER/CLASSROOM AID, Independence High School
- SERVICE WRITER, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at Austin Auto Repair-Austin
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- 3 Years towards a Bachelor of Science - Animal Health Sciences
Assist school administrators on a daily basis with various clerical and secretarial duties including: accounting for and entering daily student attendance, answering phones and greeting visitors in an extremely busy office. I use strong multitasking and organizational skills. I work effectively with students, staff, and parents on a daily basis. I am proficient with FileMaker, Excel, Microsoft Word, and general office equipment. I am comfortable in a fast-paced office. Supervisor: Pam Farrell, Administrative Secretary, 240-207-2400
- ATTENDANCE SECRETARY at DAMASCUS HIGH SCHOOL, MONTGOMERY COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ATTENDANCE SECRETARY/MAIN OFFICE SECRETARY at JULIUS WEST MIDDLE SCHOOL, MONTGOMERY COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/NEW ACCOUNT FRAUD PREVENTION MANAGER at CHEVY CHASE BANK
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
-Communicate with parents, students, staff, etc. in person, by telephone or letter for the purpose of providing information on a variety of attendance issues and meeting district and state absence notification requirements. -Ensure accuracy of attendance records, including verification of tardies and truancies for the purpose of complying with district and State laws governing attendance accounting. -Maintain a variety of attendance records, schedules, and files (manual and computer) (e.g. contact and telephone logs, student attendance, school calendars, etc.) for the purpose of providing reliable information in compliance with district policies. -Prepare a variety of reports and written materials (e.g. passes, standardized and special attendance reports, letters to parents, etc.) for the purpose of conveying information regarding school and/or district activities and procedures. -Process documents and materials (e.g. attendance records, student placement, disciplinary notices, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information to appropriate parties. -Respond to inquiries from a variety of individuals (e.g. staff, parents, probation officers, other schools, and/or students, etc.) for the purpose of providing information and/or directions that may be required. -Assist other personnel as may be required (e.g. School Secretary, Vice Principal, teachers, etc.) for the purpose of supporting them in the completion of their work activities.
- Attendance Secretary at South Webster High School
- Librarian at South Webster High School
- Substitute Teacher K-12 at Bloom Vernon School District
- School Secretary at Sciotoville Elementary Academy
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
Assist with duties relating to accounting of pupils: class lists, schedules
• Assist with student attendance
• Assist with preparation of required reports
• Assist with duties related to data processing
• Assist in clinic as needed
• Assist with duties related to enrollment
• Type, mail, and update attendance program, suspensions, and expulsions
• Supervise students in office while waiting for discipline
• Perform clerical duties for other school staff as requested. Answer phones, route incoming calls,check voicemail daily. Input student's excuse notes. Translate as needed. Scan notes into student's profile, receive incoming mail and distribute accordingly. Worked closely with assistant principal regarding attendance, met weekly to discuss attendance reports. Assist in any other way as needed.
- Attendance Secretary at Mesquite ISD
- Nurse Assistant at Dallas Independent School District
- Bilingual Teacher Assistant at Dallas Independent School District
- UA Tech at Integrated Psychotherapeutic Services
5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Clinical Medical Assistant
- - Accounting
- High School diploma
Counter work which includes acting as a receptionist and issuing students' re-admit slips and off campus passes. Places telephone calls to parents to verify the reason for a student's absence. Post student attendance record using a computerized attendance system.. Operates standard office machines. Performs a wide variety of general clerical work primarily associated with attendance and related record keeping.
- Attendance Secretary at Sunnyslope High School
- Medical Biller at Creative Therapy
- Receptionist at Phillips & Associates
- Medical Biller at Community Health Systems Inc
5 years, 4 months at this Job
Successfully managed attendance for over 1,800 students, impacting state funding and retaining compliance status.
• Directed phone switchboards, taking information from students' parents regarding illness, late arrivals and absences. As well as, directing calls to staff and faculty.
• Processed and issued admission slips to students arriving late, entering absences and truancy into district-wide computer software to compile data for attendance analysis.
• Developed professional and personable relationship with students to encourage self-esteem and promote school support.
- Attendance Secretary at Blue Springs School District
- Freelance Correspondent, Kansas City at
- Chairman at Blue Springs Human Relations Commission
- at Martin City Telegraph
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
• Assist in gathering data and prepares reports including state and federal government reports. Develops reporting forms and procedures.
• Check computer printout reports for accuracy and recommends problem resolution.
• Basic maintenance of office equipment and ordering of supplies.
• Orders supplies.
• Type and format correspondence, reports and publications and other written materials utilizing word processing and data processing computer software.
• Use a variety of computer formats to compose correspondence for own or another's signature.
• Act as a back-up to office manager when absent.
• Operate personal computer and standard office equipment. May train new personnel in the operation of equipment.
• Maintain office inventory.
• Answer calls (English and Spanish), receives visitors, and takes messages. Serves as school receptionist.
• Collect inputs and monitors student attendance. Makes calls to parents of students who are an unexcused absence.
• Order supplies.
• Type correspondence, email, and newsletters and other written materials utilizing word processing and data processing computer software.
- Attendance Secretary at Praire Heights Middle School
- Front End Supervisor aka main cashier at Ross
- at Angel's
6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associate's Degree in Liberal Arts - Spanish