Audio & Video support specializing in home audio
● Technical support specializing in customer relations and 1st/2nd tier related problems
- PearTreePeaches Audio & Tech Support at Audio & Tech
- Live Sound Technician at Vineyard Church of Evanston
- Office Manager and Closing Representative at Attorneys' Title Guaranty Fund, inc
- Officer, Historian at Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Musical Fraternity
10 months at this Job
- - Philosophy
Been self employed i have had and a DJ service for years also have done mechanic and electronic repair on the side for years. I have also managed and owned my own HVAC/ heating and cooing repair, and install service also have many other trades, work well with others and good with people
- DJ/MC and audio tech at Self employed/ wingnuts DJ services and LJ DJ and live audio tech services
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- None - All
- Some high school
• Run sound for bands, DJ's, outdoor movies, weddings, and several other events.
• Helped troubleshoot sound problems at outdoor events with lead engineer.
• I own most of my own sound equipment. Mackie, Yamaha, and Crown products.
- Freelance at Audio Tech
- IT Support Tech at Audio Tech
- at Sound Tech
23 years at this Job
- - General Coursework
DJ, Audio and Lighting Technician: My duties include loading equipment in/out, setting up, sound checking, troubleshooting, and maintaining a high energy, well-paced, and entertaining performance within tight time restrictions. Communication, efficiency, and the ability to multitask are invaluable assets to ensure the quality of a show.
- DJ / Audio Tech at Beyond the Stars Dance Competition
- Assistant Store Manager at QuickChek
- A/V & Lighting Technician at Rutgers University
2 months at this Job
- B.A. - English
- Associate - Communications
• Perform location sound mixing for TV advertisement
• Edit, mix, and master advertisement for TV and radio advertisement
• Set up and maintain audio, video, and lighting equipment for live corporate events, internal videos and advertising shoots
• Run live sound for corporate video broadcasts
• Troubleshoot computer, software, and AV hardware issues
- Production Assistant-Audio Tech at Steinhafels Furniture
- Freelance Audio Engineer/Musician at
- General Cleaner at Environmental Control
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Audio Production
- - Percussion Performance
DJ Working with Technical elements, my work title is variable depending on the event. I work with crew and production managers in setting up the event in a timely manner, coordinating production, assisting in production during the event, and executing load out (strike) promptly to ensure a successful and enjoyable show.
Assignments and roles include but not limited to:
• Loading in and out equipment
• Building stages
• Staff DJ
• Audio, video, and lighting setup
• Pipe and drapery
- Production Hand, Audio Tech Asst at TECHNICAL ELEMENTS
- Production Hand (Crew) at ACTIVE PRODUCTIONS AND DESIGN
- show call deckhand at CREW ONE PRODUCTIONS
- AVL Technician/ Warehouse Manager at LUXURY LOUNGE & LIGHTING
8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration - Information Systems
Responsibilities include design set-up and strike; as Manager-on-Duty, I handle the floor, supervising other techs and assigning tasks as appropriate. I am the point of contact for all clients, handling all equipment maintenance and repair as well as media management.
- Senior Audio Tech at P.S.A.V, North West
- Director of Audio Visual/Sound Tech at MT. ZION BAPTIST CHURCH
- Assistant Manager (Subcontractor) at Avs
- Freelance Audio/Video Engineer and Producer at KAMITY PRODUCTIONS
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- Bachelor's - Fine Arts
Job Description: Various freelance works in both Music (teaching drum set, percussion and music theory by appointment), gigging regularly with bands to provide music for the public and Art Media (t-shirt design, business cards, logos, video, photography, photo-touch ups/enhancements). Other services include the creation of video and audio projects (mixing, loops, samples, plug-ins, EQ, editing, mastering, overdubs, podcasts, guided meditations, effects, soundscapes and compositions).
- owner/lead drummer, audio-tech and artist at DJQ Drums LLC
- independent contractor at
- Audio Engineer/Editor at Music Together
- at Taddiken Tree Co., Arborist, Tree climber
6 months at this Job
- - physical
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Media Arts - Digital Media Arts
- Associates degree in Digital Media Arts - Digital Media Arts
• Create and promote an atmosphere to uplift God through music and support the leadership and congregation. Perform music for church services, including functions such as weddings and funerals.
• Assist with teaching choir/vocal musical parts for adults and youth.
• Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors and recording equipment.
• Maintaining audio-visual and computer media equipment.
• Complete diagnostic procedures to determine the source of issues.
- Musician/Audio Tech Director at Way of Life Church
- Pre- K Teacher at Superior Children's Center
- Pre-K Teacher at Kiddie Academy
- Program Coordinator at Kia's Center of Learning
24 years, 6 months at this Job
- Child Development Associate - Early Childhood Education
- - Business Administration
- - General Studies
at this Job
- High school or equivalent