Head Audio technician for Zion Church (Zion Gospel Assembly), repair equipment, mix live events and music bands. Advanced in operating Behringer X32, Midas M32, and most analog consoles. Also, very familiar with post audio production. Such as editing and mastering audio. I was given the opportunity to lead a $13,000 audio update project in 2016. Where team members and I created a budget, and installed new audio equipment for the church.
- Head Audio Tech at Zion Audio Team
- Photographer at Zion Audio Team
- Graphic Designer at Zion Audio Team
- Worship Leader at Zion Worship Team
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
- - Technology
• Independently operate in the setup and removal of equipment in large shows and conferences.
• Operate audio equipment and manage presentations at the tech table while working with Tech Manager.
• Support and maintain great relations with customers and show attendees. September 2014 - May 2016
- Audio Tech and Gaffer at Emerald Audio Visual Company
- First Mate and Deck Boss at Hilberg Fisheries Inc.
- Preparation Manager at Woodstock's Pizza
- Hiring and Operations Manager at San Diego Bike and Kayak Tours
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Geographic Information Systems Technician
- B.S. - Earth and Planetary Science, emphasis in Ocean Science
Set up and tear down audio equipment for live bands Operate audio and lighting equipment Maintain mic cables and stands
- Audio Tech at The Wild Hare
- Retail Merchandiser at SAS Retail
- Audio Tech at Wager Audio
- Custodian at David Douglas High School
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Music Technology
Assist in audio needs for the night such as, battery/ check mics, run/assist all audio for night. Inculding: music, videos and guest speakers. 9/19/18- current
- Audio Technician at Audio Tech
- at Harvest MYT
4 months at this Job
• Responsible of set up and maintain concert PA system.
• Mix audio for national acts when band does not have an audio tech.
• Responsible for audio during Grand Prize Drawings
• Responsible for all audio aspects of Club 60: -Set up PA system -Set up stage -Running audio during shows.
• Maintain SoundWeb network.: -Trouble shoot problems. -Indentify faulty hardware. -In-house programming of network changes -Facilitation of outside vendor changes
• In charge of training and mentoring AV techs on mixing audio at Center Bar and Club 60.
• Assisting AV techs with audio requirements for larger scale meetings. -Teching meeting with needed
• Responsible for all in-house audio recording and editing.
- Senior Audio Tech at Pala Casino Spa and Resort
- Techincal Manager at Pala Casino Resort and Spa
- Audio Technician, Lee Rocker of The Stray Cats at
- Lead AV Technician at Pala Casino Resort and Spa
5 months at this Job
- BA in Computer Programming - Perusing a BA
- - Engineering & Studio Techniques Program
Customer service, filing, ordering, live audio engineering for in-store performances. Research and development for the store's 24-hour internet radio station - training of volunteer DJs on digital audio workstations, assisting with the management and programming of the station.
- Clerk / Cashier / Audio Tech at Barely Brothers Records
- Production Manager at Hole in the Wall
- Administrative Assistant / Customer Service at Tapehead Electronics
- Driver at Holden & Arts Associates
8 months at this Job
- Some college
• Run sound for bands, DJ's, outdoor movies, weddings, and several other events.
• Helped troubleshoot sound problems at outdoor events with lead engineer.
• I own most of my own sound equipment. Mackie, Yamaha, and Crown products.
- Freelance Audio Tech at
- Sound Technician at Okoboji Lutheran Bible Camp
22 years at this Job
- - Audio Recording
- - General Coursework
Audio Engineer, Audio Tech & on location recording engineer for clients such as the Delancey, Rockwood Music Hall, Starlight Orchestra, Fran Dana Productions, Sunnyspot Productions, Richmond County Orchestra & Riverside Opera Company, Gibson Showroom, Snug Harbor Music Theater & more. Responsibilities include load in/out, transport and operation of sound/music equipment. Location recording includes operation of microphones and recording device/software live on site. Experience in an orchestra setting with a very large band, international touring acts, club date bands and more.
- Live Audio Technician Freelance at Audio Tech
- Professional Musician Freelance at Audio Tech
- Director/Manager of Multimedia/Audio Dept at GTR Store
- Audio Engineer/AV Technician at L&M Sound & Light
12 years, 4 months at this Job
- BA - Media Arts
- Diploma - HS
• Runs audio for various organized events on campus (concerts, guest speakers, etc.)
• Sets up and monitors mixer, microphones, and speakers for events
• Has experience using Allen & Heath GL3300 mixer
- Lead Audio Tech Position, CU Program Council at CU Program Council
- Producer/DJ at Keepin It Real Records
- Digital Marketing Intern at Submersive Media
- Marketing Intern at Sonicbids
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BA in Media Production - Media Production
Provided 30 years of experience to a team of other qualified technicians who were working towards same goals and projects. Goals were to finish jobs in neat and complete conclusion,,also under budget.
- Alarm'video-audio tech at Ga home theatre
- Low voltage tech at
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- None - Recreation/physical education
- None - Buisness
- Some college