Responsibilities Assit the LeadTech on all jobs, Simple Install of Audio/Video equipment and Light Carpentry Skills Used Carpentry, Wiring, Video/Audio Code and programming
- Audio/Video Installer at Ellochor Home Automation & Designs
- Order Filler / RSR at Schneider
- Forklift Driver at Elite Staffing (Pologix IGPS)
- Forklift Operator at Sony DADC
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Education
• Pre job walkthroughs & post job trainings.
• Lead / manage A small installation team.
• Operate and maintain equipment Toubleshoot AV equipment
• Pull/Dress Cable: Single mode/50 micron/62.5 micron fiber, CAT 5/5e/6/6a and a variety of other low voltage cable.
• Terminate/Solder CAT 5/6, DB9, Triax, 3.5s, B&C, F connectors, RCA, VGA, modular plugs etc.
• Installation: Video walls, AV/DataCom racks & cabinets, cable managers, cable tray, security cameras, wireless access points, projectors, projector screens, speakers, video conference equipment, sound masking, monitors/TVs.
• Worked with Crestron, Extron, Polycom, AMX, Biamp, Cisco, lifesize etc.
- Lead audio video installer at OnSite AV Service Partners
- Audio Video/Datacom/Fiber Technician at Electra-Link
- Fiber Optic Manufacturer/Tester/Inspector at Phoenix Optics
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Ability to solder, crimp and compress cable terminations of control, shielded, power, and network cables
• Diagnoses, troubleshoots, and corrects any problems encountered in the setup and/or operation of all A/V equipment
• Installed and serviced audio visual and telecommunications systems throughout large corporations including Cisco VOIP Phone Systems, Video walls systems, and Video Conferencing system, Audio systems I.A.T.S.E. 19 - Baltimore, MD
- Audio Video Installer and Integrator at ZMI - Ellicot City, MD
- Stage Hand / Tech at
- Service Deli Assistant at Costco Wholesale
9 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - VideoWorks Program
- High School Diploma
at first I was hauling equipment out of semis that carried the musician/band equipment then I got moved up to audio/video. It was very interesting to learn and work with a group of intelligent people. I hooked up LED screens, speakers, cables to strobe lights.
- Audio/Video Installer at NRG Staging Company
2 months at this Job
- High school
installation and termination of various types of cabling and equipment
- Audio/Video Installer at contract
- srvices technician at AT&T
- Screen Printer at UGI
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- none - computer technology
Duties included installing and servicing NEC and SMART projectors and SMART boards. Managed various cabling and installing wall-mounted displays for schools, offices, and corporate businesses throughout the Northeast.
- Lay-off Audio/Video Installer at Valley Communications Systems, Inc
- Machine Operator at B & R Machine, Inc
- at J. McGuire Yard Service
- Groundskeeper at Cold Springs Country Club
4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Music Business
Helped with office work like inventory, sales, cleaning and brought supplies to job sites. Helped install all kinds of technology from mountings TVs, stereos, wiring when I when out to job sites. Learned hands on work and teamwork skills
- Audio Video installer/ office work at Audio Video
- Camp Counselor (Seasonal) at CAMP ADVENTURE
4 months at this Job
- None - Mechanical Engineering
- Some college
Pull wire, terminate wire ends to A/V gear and install AV racks. These are in board rooms, conference rooms, classrooms and school gymnasiums.
- Audio/Video Installer at Through Vet Tech LLC (self employment)
- Warehouseman/Forklift Operator at RFI Ingredients
- Service Technician /laborer at RG Maintenance
- Laborer/Operator at Express Employment Professionals
2 years, 4 months at this Job
• Installing requested equipment as per client
• Running necessary wiring to complete job as indicated
• Keeping a clean work environment
• Ensuring all customer requests are fulfilled to the highest standards
• Reading, understanding and applying information from blueprints
• Working with other trades on job sites to reach a common and agreed on outcome
• Fluent in brands such as Creston, Extron, AMX, JBL, Bogen, etc.
• Educating clients on functionality of installed equipment
• Keeping contact with clients to maintain customer relationships
• Being able to make changes in the moment as requested by customers
- Audio-video Installer at Central Interconnect
- Integration Installer at Bluewater Technologies
- Premise Technician at AT&T
8 months at this Job
- - Automotive
• Responsible for the installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of audio video equipment.
• Responsible for installing products in accordance with manufacturer's specifications and industry best practices.
• Interpreted project documentation such as scope of work, line drawings, elevations, floor plans, and bill of materials.
• Achieved highest quality standards set forth by Avinext and clients, while assuring a professional and safe work environment.
- Audio Video Installer at Avinext
- Shop Maintenance and Field Technician at Pipelogic Services
- Construction Laborer (HELPER) at Brazos Rock and Sand
8 months at this Job
- BS - Electronic Systems Engineering