• Set-up, operate and maintain all audio visual equipment as well as the maintenance and daily inspection of all field devices
• Coordinate with banquets and other departments to complete setups
• Read banquet event orders and room diagrams
• Setup of stages, sound, lighting systems and video for concerts, meetings, seminars, and events
• First-rate customer service for guests, internal and external clients
- Audio/Visual Tech + A2 at The Peppermill Resort/Spa/Casino
- Studio Engineer at Cody C. Music Entertainment
- Production Assistant (PA) at Office PA
2 years at this Job
- General Education Diploma
Audio Op for Break Out Rooms; Programming Push to Talk Mics; Build Line Array PA Systems; Assemble Truss Structures; Programming Wireless Mic Systems; Setting Up Wired and Wireless Com Lines; Running, Labeling, and Patching Fiber and SubSnakes; Focusing Lights; Building LED Video Walls; Setting Speaker Timers; Building Scaffolding Structures; Building Fast Fold and Truss Frame Screens; Focusing Single Projector Set Ups; Addressing Lights; Placing Wireless Mics on Clients; Placing Confidence Monitors; Placing Up Lights; Reading Stage Plots; Setting Up Break Out Rooms
- Audio Visual Tech Contractor at Self Employed
- Green Captain at Snooze
- Stage Hand at Rhino Staging
- Intern/Stagehand at House of Blues
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Master Recording Program II
- - General Studies
• Assisted in all aspects of Audio/Visual/Lighting needs, set/show/strike on small to large scale meetings and events in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
• Arranged for use of audiovisual equipment and other teaching aids.
• Made minor adjustments and repairs to equipment and notified maintenance personnel when correction of major malfunction was required.
• Positioned, installed and connected equipment, such as microphones, amplifiers and lights.
- Audio Visual Tech at Athans Audio-Visual
- Operation Consultant at Ranch Oak Farm Inc
- Sales & Marketing at Ranch Oak Farm Inc
- Marketing Analytics Intern at Buxton Co
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Technology Minor in Web Design
- Audio Engineering & Studio Technology
- Associate of Arts - Radio Television Film
Positions worked A2, L2, V2, Audio Op for Breakouts, float, Camera positions, handheld and static, Driver
- Freelance Audio Visual Tech, Corporate Events at Breakouts
- Still Freelancer at A.V. Tech
- Operations Department Data Entry 2 Processing Associate at Randstad
- www.highendlaborpool.com Freelance at Tax Season
27 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Entertainment Business
- M. C. P.
• Point of contact for new families and children/youth members
• Teach Sunday School for Youth and prepare lessons for Wednesday Services.
• Responsible for VBS curriculum and planning.
• Fill in for Secretary when gone. (Answering phones, emails, etc)
• Run audio/visuals every Sunday and special events.
• Prepare bulletin and computer slides every week.
• Attend summer camps/training seminars.
• Assist Pastor with any other duties deemed necessary.
- Director of Children, Family, & Youth Ministries & Audio/Visual Tech at Stroud First United Methodist Church
- Assistant Manager (Store Manager in Training) at SamMoon Luggage & Gifts
- Merchandising Manager for Gifts, Linens, & Shoes at Stein Mart
- Operations Auditor/Retail Service Associate at Spirit Bank
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - Human Resources
I am an audio visual tech and do freelance work. Install audio such as speakers, run cable , mixers, microphones, monitors, as well as lighting.
- Audio Visual Technician at
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk at Medline Industries
- Shipping Supervisor at DSC Logistics
- Outbound Ops Supervisor at XPO Logistics
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - HVAC/ SOLAR
- Audio Visual Tech (AV)/Banquet Server at Hilton
- Custodian/Maintenance at Powerhouse Energy Campus
- Front End Loader at Lowe's
- Lifeguard at Water World
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
- at A1 Audio Visual Tech, Visual Arts Electronics
- A1 Audio Visual Tech at Event Technology Audio/ Video
- at Install Tech, Verrex Corp
- at Audio Visual Tech, AVTek Staffing
2 years at this Job
Audio Visual Tech of corporate events , trade shows, Church conferences , sets ,strikes, flips of multiple events daily equipment set up and operation, inventory control ,customer service. anticipate needs and problem solve in loud high stress situations while maintaining positive professionalism at all times..
- Audio Visual Technician at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
- at Payments ACH REGIONS
- at Payments ACH REGIONS
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Some college - Fire Fighter 1 and 2. ,pump operationsfirescience
• Maintain A/V equipment, perform all maintenance and repairs to keep equipment in top condition for all filming needs.
• Responsible for various daily courthouse runs for all deliveries of documentation, evidence, or any items needed for all client cases.
• Responsible for maintaining all equipment for specialized events and various daily mailroom operations utilizing Federal Express, UPS and various other delivery services.
• Responsible for administrative duties, i.e., copy services, scanning and running various errands as needed.
• Responsible for duplication of audio and video tapes for court cases.
- Court House Runner/Office Clerk at Miller & Weisbrod - Audio Visual Tech
- Audio Visual Tech/Conference Center at Haynes & Boone LLP
12 years at this Job
- Associate in Videography - Videography