- Audio/Visual Tech/ A1 at PSAV Audio Visual
- A/V Tech A1 at J&S Audio Visual
- Freelance A/V & Lighting Tech at Gemini Stage & Lighting
- Stage Hand/ A/V Tech at IASTE
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.A. - Mass Communications
Anime Expo, Anahiem, CA Emphasis: Organize and manage Audio Visual Tech Division for Large Scale convention Negotiate and sign contracts, manage over one hundred fifty people; Arrange and program Concerts and Club environments; Crisis Management during event; planning and orchestrating a 6-day event
- Division Head at Audio Visual Tech Division
- Sandwich Maker/Delivery Driver at Togo's Eatery
- Shift Lead at Tropical Smoothie Café
- Customer Service Representative at Gamsetop
9 years, 7 months at this Job
San Diego Convention Center (AV Tech)
• Worked various conventions delivering and setting up various types of audio-visual equipment and stystems, provided outstanding technical support for all equipment (LED walls, projector's, flat-panel displays, laptop's, speakers, microphones, etc.)
• Offered first-rate customer service to all clients and vendors; Communicated any equipment needs and performance issues to the client. Worked directly with inventory control keeping track of and logging all used equipment.
• Continually maintained and checked for the proper functioning of all audio/visual equipment.
• Installed all digital signage throughout both the convention center floor and conference rooms.
• After the end of each conference, broke down and returned every piece of equipment to its designated box, separated all rental equipment and then double checked inventory. Loaded all equipment onto their designated trucks. Pechanga Arena (Stagehand):
• Worked as a team with other crew members on the installation and maintenance of all general elements of live production, including audio, video, lighting, rigging, stage installation, etc.
• Loaded in and Loaded out all stage equipment in a safe, professional and timely manner.
• Ran cables throughout the entire venue, helped put together truss', carefully attaching all lighting equipment.
• Hoisted and stacked all audio speakers/subwoofers ensuring the correct angle between each speaker, creating a curved stack.
• Created giant video walls using motors to carefully hoist then connect each LED wall on top of each other one by one, ensuring everything is plugged in correctly and all excess cables are managed neatly on the ground.
• Communicated and worked closely with tour manager/crew members to ensure all assignments were completed correctly.
- AUDIO/VISUAL TECH & STAGE HAND at IATSE
- DOOR HOST/ SECURITY/LOAD-IN & LOAD at HOUSE OF BLUES
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING INTERN at BELLY UP TAVERN, ENCINITAS
4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Music Industries Studies
Responsibilities Freelance audio/visual technician, show and live events Graphics Operator, PowerPoint and Key Note Presentations, Playback Pro, Videographer and Camera Operator; Video and Print Productions, Computer Operator, Graphic Designs. Accomplishments I have had the opportunity to multitask and obtain experience in different facets of the AV world and in the field of Graphics Design and Mass Communications and Production. Skills Used Audio/Visual Technical skills, Photography, Video Production, Desktop Publishing, Technical Writing, Graphics Design Production, Computer Operations
Freelance audio/visual technician, show and live events Graphics Operator, PowerPoint and Key Note Presentations, Playback Pro, Videographer and Camera Operator; Video and Print Productions, Computer Operator, Graphic Designs.
I have had the opportunity to multitask and obtain experience in different facets of the AV world and in the field of Graphics Design and Mass Communications and Production.
Audio/Visual Technical skills, Photography, Video Production, Desktop Publishing, Technical Writing, Graphics Design Production, Computer Operations
- AUDIO-VISUAL TECH / GRAPHIC ARTIST at Creator Designed Graphic Services
- GRAPHIC ARTIST at BONZA SCREEN GRAPHICS
- COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR at Flex Academy
at this Job
- BA - Mass Communications/ Radio & Television Broadcasting
Prep and setup of audio visual equipment for corporate and special events.
- Event Audio Visual Tech at AMP'D Entertainment
- Event Audio Visual Tech at AVLM
- Photo Editing at Attis Photography
- Production Assistant and Systems Engineer at AV Squad IT Dept
3 years at this Job
- - Audio Engineering and Music Production
- Diploma - Audio Technology
St. Andrews International School, Green Valley Rayong, Thailand subjects like Math/Algebra, Science, Business, English, ICT, etc. wide meetings. phones and instruments for band performances, program DMX controlled lighting software for musicals, and lead tutorials and training sessions on equipment operation.
• Works one-on-one with students that struggle and are in need of in-class assistance with
• Helps to coordinate wine & cheese cocktails events, drama productions, musicals, and school
• Provides audio/visual assistance to teachers for daily briefings, setup and breakdown micro-
• Provides guitar lesson classes for children ages 7 - 18.
St. Andrews International School, Green Valley Rayong, Thailand
subjects like Math/Algebra, Science, Business, English, ICT, etc.
phones and instruments for band performances, program DMX controlled lighting software for
musicals, and lead tutorials and training sessions on equipment operation.
- Learning Support Teacher & Theater Audio/Visual Tech at St. Andrews International School
- Special Events Coordinator at Canoe Restaurant
- Fine Dining Server at The Café' at Ritz Carlton at Buckhead
- Fine Dining Server - Staff Trainer at Canoe Restaurant
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - Studio Art
- - Computer Sciences
Provide Audio Visual tech support to Convention,Meetings and Tradeshows.
- Freelance Senior Audio Visual Technician at VIdeo Tech Services Inc.
- Freelance Senoir A/V Specialist "Tradeshow Floor Exhibits" at A/V Nation LLC
- Freelance Audio Visual Tech Support at Immediate Connection Inc
- Freelance Audio Visual Tech support to major events at Rhino Staging Inc
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Theater
• A company that works for high profile clients at Goldman Sachs.
• Working with AV systems such as AMEX, Creston and SHURE with the Enterprise Technology Operations team.
• Meet and greet clients and evaluated end user audio-visual needs and expectations.
• Prepare and setup video conferencing, audio conferencing, and data collaboration (screen share) using apps such as Lync, WebEx, and Skype.
• Configure and test various types of microphones (lavaliers, handhelds and goosenecks), audio mixers, video cameras, podiums for Townhalls events.
• Ensure frequent touch points with clients to validate satisfaction in every area of the Audio-Visual experience.
• Secure and keep all the audiovisual equipment organized and well maintained.
• Managed daily scheduling of conference rooms using EMS (event manager services).
• Perform various computer operations including desk moves, equipment replacement, deployment and basic troubleshooting of desktop terminals units.
• Given the responsibility of providing support for clients during especial events.
• Perform site surveys in preparation for the next day events.
• Disconnect and reconnect PCs, laptops, Cisco phones, and wireless headsets for dedicated tech table setups.
- IT Technician at Audio Visual Tech
- Field Service Technician at Spectrum cable company
- Volunteer Technician at Laptop MD
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Applied Science
- Set up and tear down of all event equipment used for events. - Represented Mills James at different event locations. - Managed, maintained and scheduled equipment needs. - Interacted with clients to assist in the well-being of an event.
- Set up and tear down of all event equipment used for events.
- Represented Mills James at different event locations.
- Managed, maintained and scheduled equipment needs.
- Interacted with clients to assist in the well-being of an event.
- Audio/Visual Tech at Mills James Productions
- Part-Time Technical Supervisor at The Jerome Schottenstien Center
- Live events producer/ Media Content Director at Tri-County Broadcasting
- Sales Associate at Menards
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Telecommunications - Telecommunications
• Construct and position properties, sets, lighting equipment, and other equipment.
• Control the lights and sound of events, such as live concerts, before and after performances, and during intermissions.
• Perform minor repairs and routine cleaning of audio and video equipment.
• Notify supervisors when major equipment repairs are needed.
• Locate and secure settings, properties, effects, and other production necessities.
• Direct and coordinate activities of assistants and other personnel during production.
• Monitor incoming and outgoing pictures and sound feeds to ensure quality, and notify directors of any possible problems.
• Meet with directors and senior members of camera crews to discuss assignments and determine filming sequences, camera movements, and picture composition.
• Maintain inventories of audio and video tapes and related supplies.
• Edit videotapes by erasing and removing portions of programs and adding video or sound as required. INFANTRY
- Freelancer at AUDIO VISUAL TECH
- at United States Army
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business
- B.S. - Film