Provide support for live audio visual corporate events. Provide high customer service and satisfaction. Provide support from setup, technical applications during show and tear down and load out of all audio visual equipment. Provide team lead for other contractors during load in and load out. Provide A1, V2, and L2 support.
- Freelance Audio Visual Tech at Independantly owned
- Site Acquisition Specialist at Centerline Solutions
- Tower Structural Analyst Contractor at Crown Castle
- Independent Contractor at
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Aviation
• Provide technical expertise and solutions relative to live and recorded audio, lighting, and stage production for the church facility.
• Coordinate use and maintenance of all church sound, audio/visual and lighting equipment through-out the facility and off site locations in a manner of excellence at all times.
• Record, edit, and mix sound to ensure highest level of sound quality for all production and post production work.
• Assist and support with the implementation and editing of production work for weekly television broadcast and video ministry that includes, but is not limited to, distribution on electronic platforms, CDs and DVDs.
• Supervise audio and visual personnel and volunteers by overseeing the recruiting, training and ministering process in an effort to build a solid team to assist in weekly worship services, special events, funerals, weddings and all rehearsals.
•Oversee the installation and operation for all church facility analog and digital audio systems, high definition upgrades and other related areas
• Provide worship/ministry support by using available technology for the creation and implementation of audio, lighting and computer controlled equipment.
- Audio/Visual Tech Manager at BCM Ministries
- Front Desk Supervisor at Crestline Hotels & Resorts
- Lead FOH Engineer/Technical Coordinator at Grace Outreach Bibe Church
- Front Desk Agent at Hilton Garden Inn
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Music Production
- Associate's - Computer Applications
July 2018 > Present Audio Visual Technician @ Phuji Logic's I am building out video conference rooms witch consist of many things from power supplys and many components, I’m also setting up stage lights, Pulling cable, making RJ 45s, hanging TVs, doing incealing speakers, safting/j hooks, cable management, working on racks, building racks, reading blue prints, working with crestron products, and building Cisco telecom systems
- Level 2 audio visual tech at Phuji logics
- Field Technician at Digital Label Solutions
7 months at this Job
- High school
Miami Shores, FL
Desktop Support Tech Assistant, NOC Tech Assistant, Audio Visual Tech Assistant
• Equipment scheduling and distribution on campus
• Assist manager(s) in tasks related to operations of the department
• Oversaw the proper disposal of retired machines.
• Ensured data security by sanitizing disks in accordance to DOD_5220.22-M standards.
• Diagnosed and repaired dozens of malfunctioning desktops and laptops
• Assisted in the imaging and deployment of over 100 new systems
• Effectively kept the inventory database up to date
• Effective use of Fluke Network tools
- Desktop Support Tech Assistant, NOC Tech Assistant, Audio Visual Tech Assistant at Barry University
- Student Intern at South Florida Digital Alliance
- Resident Assistant/ Athletics Department at Barry University
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Information Science, Minor Business
Responsible for setting up and operating audio and video systems including Crestron, Dante.and Black Magic in all venues at the casino. Provide AV support from start-to-finish for nightly live events hosted by San Manuel, both internal and external. Mic-ing all instruments and artist for the performance. EQ-ing and mixing on the Yamaha CL5 console or SoundCraft Ui16 IPad. Ensure events are set-up accurately in a safe and timely manner, operate and monitor audiovisual equipment, breakdown of basic audiovisual equipment and return and store equipment in assigned locations
- Audio Visual Tech 1 at San Manuel Casino
- Sound Designer at DBA STUDIOS
- Imaging Specialist/Production at Benztown
- Artist at RJ Kaneao Music
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Audio Engineering
- Freelance Audio Visual Tech at CrossFade
- Audio Visual Technician at Metrotech Rental
- Delivery Helper at Metrotech Rental
- at Sm Mall Of Asia
4 months at this Job
- Audio/Visual Tech at Encore Event Technologies
- Audio Visual Assistant at G2AV
- AV Technician/Lighting Tech at Rhino Staging
- Recording/Mix Engineer at Trackset Studios
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Recording Arts & Show Production
- High School Diploma - General Studies
- Associate of Arts - Marketing
-Employed, maintained, troubleshot, and encrypted entire base network connectivity via microwave line of sight antenna and a VSAT (very small aperture terminal) with a TACLANE (tactical local area network encryption) keyed with cryptographic security. -Employed, maintained, and trouble shot base protection with four CCTVs, four roving cameras, one long range IR camera, and two hydraulic pop-up barriers. -Collaborated with aviation unit prior to flights and with pilots in the air to maintain a safe helicopter landing zone without incident.
- Audio/Visual Tech at University of Pennsylvania School of Law
- Signal System Support Specialist at U.S. Army
- French Liaison Noncommissioned Officer at United States Army
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
9. Digital Communications, Drama, Oral Communications, and Audio Visual Tech Teacher (10 - 12th Grades) Resume
• Teach Digital Communications, Drama, Oral Communications, and Audio Visual Technology to over 100 students per day.
• Design and implement unit projects for digital and theatre arts through New Tech Network project-based learning.
• Created alumni blog and social media strategies to promote school mission and increase community engagement.
• Serve as the Bowling Coach and Student Advisory Board Advisor.
- Digital Communications, Drama, Oral Communications, and Audio Visual Tech Teacher (10 - 12th Grades) at Teach for America (Arkansas) - Cross County High School
- First Grade Teacher at Blanding Elementary School
- Teacher Leader at Arkansas Public School Resource Center
- State President - Arkansas NOW at National Organization for Women
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Investigative Theatre for Social Change (Self-Designed Major through the Interdisciplinary Department)
event production and coordination assistance for programs such as East Austin Studio Tour, WEST, Creative Standard, gallery openings, etc.
- Stage Manager, Audio-visual tech at Event Production
- Allergen Specialist & Supervisor at Southern Style Spices
- Musical Director at The Projecto
- COO at The Projecto
1 year at this Job
- - Music and AudioVisual