Bathinda from October 2013 to October 2016 and worked in the fields of Tax Audit, E- Filing of Income Tax Returns and Book Keeping of clients. Some of my major assignments during articleship and while working as an audit assistant are: Industry Name of Organisation Hospital Omega diagnostic centre Jewellery entity Suhag Jewellers
- audit assistant at P.L Mittal & Co., Chartered Accountants
3 years at this Job
Sl.No. Name & Addre ss of the Or ganisation Period Designation 1. Fraser a nd Ross Dec 84 to Audit Assistant
- Audit Assistant at PRE -QUALIF ICAT IO N
- Bank Limits-Sales Invoices at Al-Khor
- Finance & Accounts Manager at SEASHORE Group of Companies
- Financial Controller at POST QUALIFICATION - F.C.M.A
33 years, 7 months at this Job
- B. G. L.
- B.COM. - May
- M. COM.
- L.L. M.
• Three years of experience as Article Assistant as per the guidelines of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. JOB RESPONSIBILTIES
• Auditing of books of accounts of Proprietorship Concerns, Partnership firms, Companies etc.
• Preparation and E filing of Audit reports, tax computation statements etc.
• Preparation of Books of Accounts, financial statements, financial reports, book keeping, bank reconciliation etc.
• Internal Auditing of books of Accounts.
• Cash flows, financial analysis, ratios etc.
- Audit assistant at CA Firm
3 years at this Job
- Master's Degree in Finance - Finance
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance - Commerce
Formerly known as Crowe Horwath Miri) Address: Lot 2395, Block 4, Bulatan Business Park, Jalan Bulatan Park, P.O.Box 258, 98007 Miri, Sarawak. Tel: 085-658835 Position: Audit Assistant Responsibilities: Audit planning, audit and tax work done, vouching for profit or loss account and balance sheet account, prepare external confirmation letters and request for audit confirmation from Bank, prepare statutory records, client's retention form, do bank reconciliation, take part in audit at client's office, communicate with clients through phone calls and email. 1|Page nd
- Audit Assistant at Crowe Malaysia PLT
- Trainee at Leader Safety Glass International Sdn Bhd
- Account Clerk at Syarikat C L Services
- Vacation Trainee (Audit Department) at KPMG Miri
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting & Finance
- Appointed as Treasurer for IBS - Chinese
- - Chinese
- Bachelor of Finance - Intensive English
- - English
- - Art
Boston, USA Tasks Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting Secondment to USA as Audit Assistant Manager (B.Compt) Served on listed property client (NYSE REIT)
- Secondment to USA as Audit Assistant Manager at NYSE REIT
- at Matric (IEB)
- lead the team and maintain quality control on each assignment at South African Institute of Chartered
- at South African Institute of Chartered
2 months at this Job
• Prepared outgoing mail in the mornings, which included certified notices.
• Responsible for the business email, answering questions business owners or insurance agents had regarding audits and uploading audit documents to the correct accounts.
• Answering the office phone in a timely manner and assisting callers with any questions they had regarding their audit.
• Making out going calls to insured and the insurance agents to confirm receipt of notices, answer any questions, and to advise of deadline dates.
- Audit Assistant at US Insurance Audit Services, State College
- Cashier/Customer Service Desk at Wal-Mart, State College
- Front End Coordinator at Party City, State College
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Archaeological Science
• Maintaining a positive work attitude and finalizing exceptional work within in high-pressure deadlines.
• Performing audit procedures and analysis on areas including Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
• Performing examination and analysis on client data to get an understanding of movement.
• Delegating tasks and training various team members on how to bring them to completion.
• Completing numerous tasks while maintaining an accurate tracker throughout duration.
• Performing research on various altering industry guidelines involving commodities.
• Collaborating with clients to grasp business processes in walkthrough meetings.
• Aiding in audit planning, identifying issues and risks, and developing solutions.
• Articulating individual analysis process and documenting my discoveries.
• Communicating and collaborating with diverse individuals and traits.
• Auditing client financial statements.
- Audit Assistant at Deloitte & Touche
- Owner/Founder at sudHeadz
- Payroll Associate at American Merchant Services
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration Accounting
We work directly with over 40 departments across the County to ensure proper internal controls are in place and procedures are followed. We perform quarterly, transitional, fixed asset, and special audits of
• Audit claims, credit card purchases, and travel vouchers for all County departments weekly
• Reconcile and manage various accounts
• Review expenditure reimbursements for all County departments
- Audit Assistant at Gallatin County Auditor's Office
- Teacher's Assistant at Management & Organization @ MSU
- Student Success Assistant at MSU- Office of Continuing Ed
- Student Associate at Business Fundamentals @ MSU
5 years at this Job
A Quality Technician and Internal Audit Assistant with 25 years experience and extensive knowledge related to quality systems and standards. Demonstrated ability to improve quality, reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction. Skilled in inspection: receiving, in-process, and final. Experience with geometric dimensioning & tolerance, Rockwell and Brinell hardness testers, use and calibration of inspection hand tools. INFORTREE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS CORP (Client Harman International ) 08/2018-12/2018 Quality Inspector Inspection of Speakers & radios
- A Quality Technician and Internal Audit Assistant at INFORTREE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS CORP
- at HRU Inc
- Quality Inspector at LOC Performance Products, Inc
- Quality Inspector at Brooks Utility Products Group
4 months at this Job
Conducted specialized duties involved with the review and analysis of financial
transactions of insurance audits.
• Downloaded audit documents from database from outside audit companies to complete organization of audit worksheets for reviewing purposes.
• Generated relationships with outside audit companies and policyholders by reviewing their policies and discovering and resolving payroll or dispute discrepancies.
• Reviewed audit worksheets to determine workers' compensation payroll and outside subcontractor exposure.
• Aided policyholders with payment plan options and policy updates.
• Improved payment processing with updates and internal testing.
• Developed spreadsheets for audit policy review to determine payroll figures and/or discrepancies.
- Audit Assistant - Audit Coordinator at Florida United Business Association
- Marketing Intern at Tri-Eagle Sales
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality - Hospitality
- Associate of Arts