Douala, Littoral region, Cameroon.
• Designing of audit plan and partitioning of work to the audit team;
• Communicating by correspondence with the executive of our client enterprises;
• Executing the audit at the client by carrying out analytical procedures, interviews, observations etc while respecting professional standards;
• Supervising the work of other members of the audit team;
• Translating documents from English to French and from French to English;
• Discussing with the executive and personnel of our clients on weaknesses identified during the audit and proposing solutions to resolve the weaknesses;
• Writing of our audit report for final presentation to the shareholders of our client enterprise.
- Audit Assistant at African Consulting Enterprise
- Audit Intern at Cameroon Co-operative Credit Union League Ltd
- Customer service at Commercial Management
11 months at this Job
• Auditing for private companies, individuals, and firms.
• Auditing for ledger, cash book, in manual and computerized system.
• Preparing fixed asset, additions and depreciation.
• Preparing and filing of Income Tax Returns.
• Preparing and filing documents in the office of Registrar of Companies.
• Identifying and correcting discrepancies.
• Preparing TDS on salary, rent, contract, professional fees and commission.
• Reconciliation of Bank statement, Debtors, Creditors.
• PF, ESI, evaluation.
• Cash physical verification.
• Entries and finalization of accounts.
• Generate Tax Audit and Statutory Audit.
- Audit Assistant at CA Thomas Tony & Co
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- M.Com in Finance - Finance
- B.Com in Finance - Finance
- SSLC - Examinations
Total Experience: 3 years 6 months Responsibilities:
• Financial & Management Accounting
• Taxation (including E-filing)
• GST & TDS, Payroll system, Service Tax
• Preparation of Provisional and Budgeted financial position
• Auditing (including Internal Audit)
• Information Technology
• Computerized and Manual Book Keeping Skills:
• Undergone Orientation Program and Management and Communication Skill Program at the Mangalore Chapter of ICAI as per CA Regulations
- Audit Assistant at CA. B. Aravinda Krishna (Chartered Accountant)
6 months at this Job
• Systematically reviewed documents and assembled financial statements.
• Documented and evaluated audit evidence in support of audit objectives.
• Prepared Income Tax Returns for various individuals and corporate clients.
• Identified and resolved 60million TZ Shillings fixed asset error.
• Led the conversion to new accounting system for a pharmacy on time for tax purposes.
- Audit Assistant at Gohil Financial Services
- Accounting Assistant at AIM Steel Ltd
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Applied Accounting
Responsibilities o Assessed financial statements and records. o Reviewed and assessed accounting systems and controls of business o Inspected general ledger for its accuracy. o Collected and arranged information and entered details into computer database. o Maintained fixed asset module and calculate and record monthly depreciation expense. o Accessed credit records to evaluate customer histories. o Computed taxes owed by applying prescribed rates, laws and regulations. o Checked and reconciled bank deposits and payments. o Reviewed internal audit controls. 2/3
- Audit Assistant at BATLIBOI & PUROHIT C.A
- Associate Level I at BNP PARIBAS SUNDARAM GSO
- Senior Process Associate at TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- Accounts and Marketing Executive at INTERNATIONAL BOOKS AGENCY
10 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance & Marketing
* Assist in conducting quarterly audit of the operations of the assembly * Assist in the preparation of audit report to the appropriate authorities * Assist in the preparation of audit plan.
- Audit Assistant-NSP at Offinso Municipal Assembly
- Marketing Manager at Alpha Medical Diagnostic Services
- Sales Ambassador at Fidelity Bank Limited
at this Job
- Bachelor Of Technology in Marketing - Marketing
- - Employment Opportunities
- HND - Marketing
- School Certificate - Examination
•Learned audit regulations and investigated internal control system of customers, drafted audit confirmations
•Communicated with clients and third parties, solved subsequent problems related to confirmations, controlled the process of receiving confirmations and updated the daily return rate to team manager
•Applied previous audit documents and financial statements, drafted the audit report
- Audit Assistant at Chongqing Zhongchao Public Accountants Co., Ltd
- Audit Assistant at PwC
- Intern Accountant at Chongqing Zongshen Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Accounting Assistant at Citi
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Financial Management
My position included answering the phone and referring clients to their specific audit worker. Often involved assisting the Managing and Administrative Partner with clients.
- Intern / Audit Assistant at Bert Smith & Company, Accounting Firm
- Front Desk Associate / Service Desk at Bert Smith & Company, Accounting Firm
- Member at 21st Century Advantage Program at Howard University School of Business
- Jewels Weekend at the Mecca Chair at A New Direction Shelter
4 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Accounting
Accountant) Davangere from 1st may 2007 to 1st May 2011.
• Conducted Statutory Audit of State Bank of India, Davangere District with Mahendrakar & Associates (Chartered Accountant) Davangere
- Accountant / Audit assistant at Mahendrakar & Associates (Chartered
4 years at this Job
- Master in Business administration - Finance
• Entered audit findings into the IComp program,
• Created and sent out invoices generated by the audits,
• Cancelled and reinstated policies.
• Created audit collection letters of arrearage, aging reports, Maintained Accounts Payable Account Log
- Audit Assistant, Oct at BIIA Insurance
- Accounting Assistant at Norfolk Senior Center
- Payroll Clerk at Steadfast Medical Staffing
- Cashier at Walmart
1 month at this Job
- - Business